Teased, Denied and Sissified Ch. 03

Story Info
Ashley finds me breaking the rules and strips my manhood.
3k words
4.53
108.1k
36

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subbieman
subbieman
139 Followers

About a week passed since Ashley discovered my little panty fetish which was followed by our shopping trip. I was wearing panties daily and had found a couple bras that didn't show through my dress shirt at work. I started to grow quite used to, and fond of, wearing bra and panties everyday and mentioned as much to Ashley.

"I thought you would," she smiled wryly "We should probably get you more."

It had reinvigorated our sex lives which largely consisted of Ashley straddling my face and fucking herself with her dildo. She would turn me on so much, but was adamant about keeping my cock in my panties. Blue balls were becoming common and I was getting to a point that I couldn't take it much longer. This became worse when I received a text from Ashley at work: "Kitty needs some licks," it read and was accompanied with a picture up her skirt. I could make out the top of her new stockings and garters and she wasn't wearing any panties. My cock immediately began getting hard. I couldn't take it any longer.

I ducked out of work a little early, beating Ashley home. I stripped down and pulled my cock out of the top of my purple panties. Figuring I would just toss off in the toilet I stood there rubbing. Within minutes I had the release I desperately needed. I immediately felt guilty, thinking of Ashley and the displeasure she would feel. With her in mind, I wiped the end of my cock with my finger and sucked it off. I figured if she was there, she'd want me to taste it. I flushed the toilet, changed clothes and headed to the couch when I heard Ashley walk in the door.

"Hey honey! How was your day? That pic you sent was unreal." I said smiling

"Hmmmm, I thought you'd like that. Figured my little sissy needed some inspiration to get through the day. Now come in the bedroom and follow through on kitty's request."

I followed her in the bedroom as she headed into the master bathroom to pee.

"Ewww...what is this? Is this...cum?! What the fuck?! Did you jerk off?"

Holy shit. How did she know? I approached the bathroom door to find her squatting and pointing at a large drop of cum on the toilet seat. Apparently she sat in it. My carelessness cost me.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's just...it has been so long and I haven't gotten off and that pic and you turn me on so much. I'm so sorry. I won't do it again."

"You promised! I told you that I would determine when you were ready. I actually thought today might be a good day for you to get a little release but you fucked that up." She walked toward me, skirt on the ground, blouse still on, "I'm so disappointed in you, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you can't control yourself. I actually have something that will help but, before we get to it, I want you to take the next step in your little journey and get rid of all that icky man hair."

"Get rid of my man hair?" I protested, "You really think I need to shave all my hair off? What if I wear shorts? It's still kind of warm here. I should be able to leave some of my hair on...I'm still a man."

"Seriously?" furrowing her brow, "You just jerked off without my permission. And now, after all I've done and my understanding, you're going to balk at shaving? It will grow back and, furthermore, you promised you'd follow my lead here. Don't forget that those stockings you got last week will feel that much better on your smooth shaved legs. I want it all off - underarms, chest, legs, but you can leave a little above above your little cock. Just make sure it's trimmed nice and short. Now march your little sissy ass in the bathroom and get to it." she said with a smile.

Not feeling like I had much choice, I drew a bath and stripped down. I'm not particularly hairy to begin with, but I still made use of all the razors available. I had to call her in for help to get the last bits under my balls and between my legs and she happily obliged. As I dried off she told me to stay put and she'd be right back. The towel felt wonderful on my smooth skin and I was looking forward to putting on the stockings later. My skin seemed so much more sensitive. She came back with a smile on her face and a small box.

"Sweetie," she began "I had a feeling you might not be able to control yourself and would violate my trust, so I proactively got something to ensure it won't happen again. Now - I want to remind you that I have your and our best interests in mind. My goal is to keep us together and I feel like this is the best solution. Also, remember, that I said we would explore this fetish of yours for about six weeks and, if things aren't going as well as we had hoped, then we can talk about making changes. That will include this." She began opening the box and continued, "I'd like you to start wearing this full time. It's a chastity device and I got one that I think should still fit comfortably in your panties. Before you say anything, remember, we'll just try it out for the next several weeks and I'll let you out occasionally. We'll make sure it's comfortable enough for you to wear all day and night. Trust me...this is for us."

Taking in all that she said, it was difficult to argue. I had violated her trust and I wanted to keep her happy. While I enjoyed the freedom of jerking off whenever I wanted, I had to trust that she was going to let me out from time to time to get off. She said she would let me out and I had to believe her. Plus, if it wasn't working out in five weeks then I could tell her I wanted it off.

"If you really think it's necessary, I guess I can try it out."

"I do think it's necessary and, once it's on, remember, I hold the key. If you're feeling pain and discomfort we can adjust it, but it's my rules. I actually think you'll find you enjoy giving up control of your cock to me and want to leave it on in the future. In some ways, it could end up being very liberating."

"Um, maybe, but let's just try it for now."

She smiled up at me as she pulled it out of the box, "Good! Now, there is this ring here. It says it should fit as snug as possible without it being uncomfortable. Try this one." I took it from her hand. "This one seems a little big, maybe a different one?"

She pulled another out "This is the second to smallest. Try this one."

"This one seems to work." I said as I found myself getting slightly turned on. Ashley took notice.

"Whoa...looks like you might like this after all.." she said smiling

"Well, I don't know...maybe having you in charge does turn me on a little."

"Well try to keep from getting hard or this will be impossible to get on." She pulled out a pin and the cage. "This pin goes in here. This is one of the shorter ones and so is the cage. I figured you didn't need a ton of room and I wanted to make sure it fit ok in your panties. You'll still be able to pee through this hole but you'll have to make sure to keep it clean and if we have to remove it for cleaning we will. I read that if you slip a nylon over you cock it's easier to get the cage on so let's try that."

I slipped the nylon on my cock and she slide the cage over my barely erect cock. It was definitely snug. Ashley produced a lock and slide it through, locking it..

"And there we go!" she said "How does that feel? Move around a little."

"It feels snug but it doesn't hurt. I'm not sure what will happen if I get turned on, but I don't see myself getting out of this."

"That's the point!" she said kneeling in front of me. With her hand on my balls she began rubbing them before leaning forward and licking them slowly.

"Hey - that feels really good but you could have done it before you put it on!" I said as my cock began to swell and strain against the cage. Looking down on her as she made eye contact with me slowly licking my freshly shaven balls. "Oh god...that feels so good." My cock straining harder but not in painfully.

"Does it hurt? Or does it just make you want me more?"

"No, it doesn't hurt but it definitely makes me want you."

"Mmmmm...perfect. Well, girls don't have cocks and little sissies don't get to use theirs so you'll stay like this until I think you're ready to come out. Now follow me and let's get you dressed. We can still do some training but there obviously won't be a release for you since you already ruined that by jerking off before I got home. Why don't you head to the bedroom and get dressed up in your favorite bra, panties and stockings and I'll be right in."

I went to the bedroom and put on hot pink lace panties and a matching bra then found some white lace top stockings to go with it. The panties fit snuggly over the chastity device and my cock tried to perk up as I slid the stockings over my freshly shaven legs. Ashley was right, the stockings felt amazing and sent tingles through my body.

Ashley came in as I finished putting my stockings on and I watched as she took off her blouse and slid off her skirt God she was hot, I thought. Just irresistible like this. "How does that feel," she asked.

"You were right, it does feel amazing on my legs."

"Well, I have to say you look a lot more feminine from the waist down now. I hadn't really noticed it before, but your body has a certain femininity to it. You're not all that muscular and you have hips. Just need to get you a flat tummy," she giggled. "Still, I have to admit, you sort of make for a sexy girl."

I blushed and chuckled a bit. I liked the compliments of looking sexy. I even felt sexy dressed as I was, but I could feel her stripping my masculinity away.

"Get on the bed for me sweetie," she directed, "you already had your pleasure for the day so now it's my turn." She produced two bras which she used to secure my wrists to the headboard.

"I'm going to tie up your arms with these sissy. We'll need to get something better, but this will do for now. I want you to be able to focus on using your mouth and not your hands. My toys will do a better job than your fingers anyway," she smirked. She then went to the bathroom and returned with some makeup.

"Time to pretty that face up a little," she said as she applied some eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow and finally some lipstick to my face. "There we go! If it wasn't for the short hair on your head, you might be mistaken for a sexy little slut," she smiled.

She reached into the drawer and grabbed her dildo. "Now get my little pussy wet for this nice cock. You're going to watch me cum and get a little sissy training at the same time." She straddled my face as I licked her bare slit.

"There you go...good girl," she cooed. I could feel her pussy getting wetter by the minute, soaking my face and smearing my lipstick. "You like getting my pussy ready for this dildo, don't you," she asked.

"Oh god, you taste so good."

She pulled herself off my face, "now open up that pretty mouth." As I did so, she slid the dildo in my mouth, "Mmmmm wrap your lips around it. Get that cock nice and wet for me. Good girl." I was getting so turned on and she knew it, my cock swelling in the chastity device.

She pulled the dildo out of my mouth and slowly slid it into her wet pussy, biting her bottom lip. "Mmmm...so nice." I watched as she took it all the way, making long slow strokes. "I'm getting so wet, you want a taste?"

She put the dildo to my mouth and I opened to accept it. "Bob your head and suck it...there you go." With my painted lips wrapped around the dildo, I began sucking it. "Open up that throat sissy...you need to take it all the way," as she shoved it to the back of my throat.

I pulled back a bit when it hit the back of my throat causing her to move her hand to the back of my head. "C'mon, take it all the way like a good girl. You might choke a little but you need to learn how it's done. C'mon, please me. Make me happy." She forced my head down on it and as it hit the back of my throat I choked a little. "There you go...keep going" She continued, pulling it out and forcing it back deep to my throat, holding it deep in my throat for a few seconds longer each time.

"You like this cock in your mouth, don't you? If you want to wear panties and be a sissy you need to learn this too. Oh, are your eyes starting to water...your makeup running a little." My eyes had begun tearing as she fucked my mouth with the dildo. "Mmmmm...good girl. Now watch how this cock makes me cum."

She pulled the sopping wet dildo from my mouth and stood it on end on my chest. She proceeded to straddle it, holding it with one hand and began riding the dildo on my chest. My face was inches from her wet pussy as I watched the dildo stretch her lips and slide deep inside her. "Oh this is so good sissy. If you could only feel this...this is so good in my pussy. Did you think about this when you were stroking your little cock today? Huh? This nice dildo fucking me?"

"Yes," I responded "All I could think about was your amazing pussy. I love watching you get off."

I watched her ride the dildo, her pussy framed by her garters holding up her black lace top stockings. Her breasts shaking in her bra as she reached in and squeezed her nipple. My cock swelled in its new small cage as she moaned and squealed before finally cumming, "mmmmmm...oh god! So good!"

She fell forward after cumming and then moaned, "time for you to clean up, honey." She moved her hips to my face and I eagerly licked her dripping wet pussy. Her wetness covering my face.

"There you go my little slut, you like licking my pussy after a good fucking, don't you?"

"Mmmm," I moaned, "you taste so good honey."

"I'm glad you like it. I expect you to do it anytime I cum, but you're not done yet." She sat on my chest and put the dildo to my face, "my little slut needs to clean this too. Now open wide for the nice cock."

I wrapped my lips around the wet dildo, tasting her sweet juices as she slid it deep in my mouth and back out.

"Good girl! It's too bad there isn't a little cum on there for you too. I bet you'd like that," she giggled. She untied my hands and curled up next to me, rubbing my nipple through my bra, "You like that sweetie? You like seeing me cum and getting that cock nice and wet for me?"

"I love seeing you get off. You get me so turned on. I mean, look at my cock." She pulled down my panties a bit and to take a look at my locked up cock. It was fully swelled in the chastity device, my balls red as my cock pulled at them trying in vain to get hard.

"Ooooh, look at that! It looks like you really enjoy this, eh? Dressing like a sexy slut, licking my pussy, sucking cock, watching me get off. I have to admit, you're something of a natural at it. I had always had my suspicions in the past, but I guess I'm starting to understand why our sex life was a little underwhelming before. Given how you've reacted so far, I think you'll enjoy some of the other things I have in mind. Speaking of which, there are some things I want to get for us and, since this is your fetish, I think it's only fair you buy them, but I want to pick it out and for it to be a surprise. Can you give me some cash?"

Liking the idea and curious about the surprise, "Sure honey...whatever you need."

"Ok, good," looking up and smiling as she continued to move her hand around my body before moving down and massaging my balls,, "just remember that I'm doing this for us, because I love you. I'll probably need a few hundred dollars, but I promise it will be worth it."

"Whoa...um...ok. Like I said, whatever you need. I just enjoy making you happy."

"Good! That's what you should want. You can stay dressed like this for the night, but let's move into the living room. I can't wait to get our new stuff!"

subbieman
subbieman
139 Followers