Teasing a Friend Ch. 04

Story Info
Taking some risks at a hot tub party.
4.8k words
4.75
44.5k
47

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I got home from the mall the first thing I did was copy the video of Nikki from my phone to my computer, and then I deleted it off my phone. Seemed like the safest thing to do, given that Greg was supposed to be going to the party that night. It didn't seem like a good idea to bring an incriminating video of his girlfriend masturbating in the food court to the party with me.

I spent a couple of hours hanging around the house reading – and okay, daydreaming about our trip to the mall and all that. Eventually I got a text from Nikki. "On the way to your place, there in five minutes," it read.

I put on the new bathing suit and pulled some sweat pants on over it, grabbed my coat and went outside to wait for them.

Only it turned out not to be a 'them' at all. Almost exactly five minutes later – Nikki was nothing if not prompt – Greg's car pulled up in front of my place with Nikki driving and nobody else inside. She pointed to the passenger side door, so I opened it and got in.

"Change of plans?" I asked, shutting the door.

She looked for a second like she was going to say something, but then she leaned in and kissed me. It was a slow, lingering kiss and she was a great kisser. She had soft lips and she tasted like strawberries. Her tongue slipped gently into my mouth. I was so surprised I just kissed back.

Okay, even if I hadn't been surprised there's a good chance I would have kissed her back anyway.

We kissed for a long time. I think. I'm not actually sure, I lost track. She ran her fingers through my hair while we kissed, which I'm a huge sucker for. Honestly I'm like a dog, scratch my head and I'm yours.

Eventually she pulled back and we sat looking at each other.

"Well...um...hi?" I said.

"I broke up with Greg," she said. Then she made an embarrassed face. "I meant to tell you that first, but I've been wanting to kiss you for kind of a long time now, and I saw you and then it just kind of happened. I'm kind of a doofus sometimes in case you hadn't noticed."

"Well you're kind of a cute doofus," I said. She smiled at that. Then what she had said registered with me. "Wait, back up a second," I said. "You and Greg broke up? What happened?"

"His mom called me," she said. "Right after I got home from the mall. Apparently she'd been trying to call him all weekend but he hadn't been responding, so she was worried and wanted to make sure he was okay."

"Wasn't he supposed to be at home this weekend?" I said.

"That's what I thought," she said, nodding. "But then his mom asked when we were coming to visit for Christmas. She was really looking forward to it because she hadn't seen Greg all semester."

"But this is at least the second weekend you told me that he had gone home for," I said.

"And there was a third one that I didn't mention to you," she said.

"So where has he really been going?" I asked.

"Another girl's house," she said.

"Son of a bitch," I said. "He's been cheating on you?"

"For months now," she said. "Apparently he's in love with her. He told me all about it when he got home and I passed on his mom's message."

I put a hand on her shoulder. "He's an idiot," I said. "Are you okay?"

She put her hand on top of mine and squeezed it. "I am," she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded. "What you said earlier today is true, he and I have been growing apart for a while now. We want different things. When he told me what he'd been doing what I mostly felt was relief."

"Relief?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

She nodded again. "Yeah, I know that sounds weird. But that just made me realize how much I've fallen out of love with him. Having him tell me that he'd been cheating on me for so long makes me feel better about the stuff I've been doing around you lately. I had been thinking I'd have to tell him what was happening, but under the circumstances I decided to just call it even and tell him we were through."

"So it's a done deal?" I said.

"Yeah he and I are over," she said. Then she frowned. "We're still stuck in the lease though so we'll be roomies until the end of school in April. But knowing him he'll spend most of his time at the other girl's place anyway."

"Awkward," I said, "but I know you'll manage. It's only a few months anyway."

She leaned closer to me and put her head on my shoulder. "It's true. So I'm a little sad, but I'll get over it."

"You know we don't have to go tonight if you're not feeling up to it," I said.

"Oh no way, not after all the trouble we went to getting bathing suits for tonight," she said, and then she giggled. "Besides I bullied Greg into lending me his car anyway. I think he agreed to it as a peace offering, he was probably afraid I'd get violent when he confessed."

"But you're usually such a calm, quiet person," I said, barely managing to keep a straight face at such an obvious lie. "Plus you're too short to be a threat."

She sat back up and elbowed me in the stomach, although not hard. Then she turned to look me in the face again. "So...I kissed you," she said.

"You did," I said, nodding at her.

"I wanted to," she said. "I've been thinking about it for a long time now. But I don't want you to think I'm looking for a rebound guy or anything. It's been a long time since I've dated anyone but Greg, but I like you a lot. I don't even know if you're interested or..."

I cut her off by putting a finger to her lips. She didn't bite me, which I took to be a good sign. Trying to shush her is always a risky business. "I like you a lot too," I said. "We don't have to define what we are right now. I've been telling you lately that you should do what you want, and that's still what I'm telling you now. If it happens that what you want involves me, you can be pretty sure I'm up for it."

She smiled at me. It was a very sweet smile. "You sure?" she said.

In response I kissed her again. It was just as good the second time around. "How do you taste like strawberries?" I asked when we paused for breath.

"Lip gloss," she said. "Do you like it?" I nodded. "Good," she said. "It's my favorite kind."

"So I hear there's a party?" I said. "Something with hot tubs or something?"

She laughed. "Yeah we should probably get over there."

"Anything to see you in that suit again," I said.

"Perv," she said as she started the car.

We drove to the party. It turned out it was being held mostly on the deck of the couple hosting, which seemed like a strange idea to me – it was December after all – but as it turned out it wasn't too bad. They had a huge barbecue running on one side of the deck with lots of burgers and hot dogs cooking. On the other side of the deck they also had an outdoor kerosene heater so the deck space in between was reasonably warm.

The other guests were mostly classmates of Nikki, so I didn't know any of them too well, although I recognized a few from the last pub crawl Nikki had dragged me on.

I introduced myself to the ones I didn't know as I carried over the two cases of beer Nikki had brought. I set them down in the snow alongside the booze other people had brought, grabbing a bottle for myself and one for Nikki.

I hadn't asked her what she wanted to tell people about the Greg situation, but she resolved that for me pretty quickly. As she was opening the beer I grabbed her one of the hosts of the party – who had introduced himself to me as Dennis just moments before – walked up to her and said "no Greggo tonight?"

She took a long swallow of the beer and then shook her head. "No, we broke up."

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie" said Dennis. "Are you all right about it?"

"I'm okay thanks," said Nikki. "It was mutual. We don't want the same things anymore."

Dennis looked from her to me. Then he pointed at me and asked her "so is this your new suitor?" He wriggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"I have no comment on that," said Nikki. "Except to say I probably didn't just bring him to carry the beer." She stepped closer to me and wrapped an arm around my waist while Dennis and the other folks near enough to be listening laughed. I put my arm around her shoulders and clinked beer bottles with her.

We ate and drank for the next hour or two before anyone seriously brought up hot tubbing. It quickly became clear that most of the other guests had not been as serious about actually wanting to use the hot tub as Nikki was. Many hadn't even bothered to bring suits, and were happy to keep the party on the deck, or as the temperature dropped as it got darker, to move the party indoors.

Those of the rest of who actually wanted to use the hot tub finally stripped down to our suits and made our way over to it. It turned out to be a big one, at least by my standards although I was no expert. It had seats for six and it would have been roomy if that had been how many of us that wanted to use it. As it was there were ten of us, which necessitated some cozier arrangements.

Nikki ended up sitting on my lap, which didn't exactly break my heart. I wrapped one hand around her waist, the other still holding a beer. She was sitting on my lap, with her legs straddling mine, so that hers were spread apart and my knees were between hers.

I didn't think anything of that at first, except when she grabbed my hand at her waist and slowly slipped it down into her crotch. There were lots of jets going, so the surface of the water was very bubbly. There were also pop up lights at the four corners of the tub, which provided light, but also created enough glare that I didn't think anyone could see where my hand was.

Nikki clearly didn't think so, because she moved my fingers right to her clit and pressed them down, until I took the hint and started rubbing slow circles on her clit, over the fabric of her suit bottom. She moved her hand away from mine and I continued.

She managed to keep up conversations with the other people in the tub around us. I did my best to do so as well, although mainly I just tried to remember to sip my beer every now and then and looked up at the stars.

A few minutes later someone came out of the house and explained they were starting a beer pong game and asked anybody who wanted to play to come in. Three of the people in the tub left to do that.

Another few minutes later and it started to snow, not heavily, but enough so that two of the other people in the tub decided they'd had enough and went in.

That left five of us, which was a lot more comfortable. Nikki stayed on my lap, which I certainly didn't mind. The seat across from us ended up empty. I realized then that there was a jet on that side of the tub which would have been hitting the back of whoever was sitting there before. It was now hitting Nikki at about torso level.

There was a jet like that behind me, and I was enjoying it hitting some sore muscles I had from work. When I had first sat down I had moved that one slightly, so I realized the one across from us was probably movable as well. Trying to be casual, I reached out a foot and snagged the jet. I managed to aim it down, until I could feel it hitting my hand under the water. Which also meant it was now hitting Nikki's pussy as well.

Right after that I could feel her spreading her legs further apart, and sliding her butt forward more so that she was more directly in the jets. She also took my hand again, this time sliding it underneath the suit bottoms to touch her skin directly.

Between the jet and my fingers it didn't take long before I felt her back arch and her thighs shaking as she orgasmed. She actually managed to seem like she was still paying attention to the conversation around her, which was impressive.

When I felt her relax after a minute or two, I went to move my hand away, but she pushed it back, so I kept stroking her clit. After not very long she came again, this time stronger than before. She groaned, and then coughed, lifting her knee up out of the water and making a show of rubbing her thigh. "Leg cramp," she muttered, "Ouch, ouch."

"You okay?" asked one of the other girls in the hot tub.

"I'm fine," said Nikki. "But I think it's time to get out for a bit. Maybe we can still get in on the beer pong game?" This last bit was said over her shoulder to me.

I nodded. "Let's find out," I said.

We did go in and get in on the game. We did pretty well, but I think Nikki's outfit helped distract the other teams. She put on a t-shirt, but didn't put on pants, so her bathing suit bottoms were on display. And I believe I already mentioned how skimpy the bottoms were.

The beer pong game turned into an elaborate tournament, which was made slower by people getting distracted watching movies in between turns. By the time it wrapped up – Nikki and I finished in second place, by the way – it was almost two in the morning. A bunch of the party goers had already called it a night and taken off, and others who were planning to crash here were making their way off to the guest rooms and upstairs couches.

Nikki was still wide awake. "Anyone want to go back in the hot tub?" she said, looking around. A couple of people seemed interested at first, but when we looked outside it became apparent that it was now snowing heavily, so they bowed out. She looked back at me and raised an eyebrow and I nodded.

We went back out to the tub by ourselves. Nikki pulled off her t-shirt, and it turned out the bathing suit top had come undone and she was hanging out of it. She gasped and covered her breasts, but then she glanced back at the door to the house and realized nobody else was around. Winking at me, she said "what the hell," and slipped the bikini top off. In the cold outside the tub her nipples were erect and stood out prominently. I definitely wanted to touch them.

She stepped closer to the tub and I reached out and put my hands on her waist before she got in. I kissed her again, and almost of their own accord my hands found their way to her breasts. She didn't seem to mind. I played with her nipples for a few moments and would gladly have kept that up longer but it was really fairly cold just standing next to the hot tub.

So instead I slid my hands down to the bikini bottoms she was still wearing, grabbed the straps at the side and raised my eyebrows at her. She grinned and nodded, so I slipped the bottoms off her. She stood there naked in front of me, then did a little spin so I could see all of her. Then she climbed back in the hot tub.

I went to follow her and she shook her head, pointing to my suit. "Fair's fair," she said.

"Okay," I said. I slipped off the suit, letting her see me naked before climbing in after her.

We sat side by side for a bit, and she slipped her hand down and onto my cock. She stroked me very slowly, almost teasing me, and I didn't mind at all.

Then something seemed to occur to her. "I want another beer," she said. "Paper, rock, scissors to see who has to go get it?"

I agreed. We counted off three and then threw. She threw scissors, I threw rock. "Fuck," said Nikki, then laughed. She climbed back out of the tub. She took a nervous glance at the door, covering herself with her hands first. When nobody turned up to watch, she walked naked up to the deck and scrounged amongst the beer cases – most of which were empty at this point – and found a couple.

She was on the way back, but then she stopped next to the heater on the deck, which was still running. She was outlined in the lights shining from above the back door, anybody who happened to look out would see her. I could tell she was thinking that, but I could also tell the thought was turning her on. She held the beers in one hand, but the other she used to slowly tweak her nipples, one after the other, back and forth. Eventually she slid her hand down to her pussy, slipping a finger inside of herself, still in full view of the door.

I was definitely enjoying this new bolder Nikki. To let her see how much I was enjoying it, I stood up and started stroking my cock. I saw her looking at it, and she bit her lips and moaned while fingering herself. Then she came back over to the tub. "Fuck me," she whispered, still touching herself. She climbed back into the tub, and turned to face away from me. She kneeled on one of the seats, so that her ass was up out of the water, and spread her legs, giving me full access to her.

I knew from hearing about her and Greg's sex life that she was on the pill, but just then I wouldn't have cared. I stepped closer to her and slipped my cock into her pussy the way I had been dreaming of for weeks. Or, okay, longer than weeks if I'm being honest. But it was only in the last few weeks that it had seemed like it might actually be possible.

She felt warm and tight and wonderful. I grabbed on to her hips – partly for balance in case I slipped in the tub – and started thrusting into her.

I started off slow but she had other ideas. "Harder," she said, pushing back towards me with her thighs. So I went harder. My stomach made slapping sounds each time it hit her full, firm ass.

"Pull my hair," she said.

I leaned forward and grabbed on to her hair with one hand and pulled back firmly. "Fuck yeah," she said with a moan.

I saw her reach down with one hand to start fingering herself while I continued to fuck her from behind for several more minutes.

"Anyone could be watching right now," she said as her hand moved faster and faster. "I'm naked and getting fucked in my friend's backyard."

"And you love it," I said. It wasn't a question.

"Oh god I do," she said. "I'm such a dirty girl."

"You're my dirty girl now," I said.

"Oh fuck yes," she shouted, and that must have been enough to tip her over the edge because she started cumming. I could definitely have finished then too but even as she thrashed and her muscles contracted around my cock she begged me not to. "Don't cum yet," she said. So I didn't. It was a challenge, but I held off.

I kept fucking her with long, slow strokes, until her orgasm was finished. Then she slipped off of me, and carefully turned around to kneel in front of me. Then she said, "now cum for me" and took me in her mouth.

She was a wizard with her lips and tongue and I was nearly there already so it took no time for her to finish me off.

I came in her mouth and it felt amazing. She kept my cock in her mouth and stroked the shaft with her hands until she got every drop. Then she swallowed and sat back up. "Sorry," she said, "I didn't want to get any in the hot tub."

"No complaints here," I said. Then I realized how cold my shoulders and upper body were. "Except that I'm kind of freezing!" I dunked myself back down in the water.

She laughed. Then she got into the water and snuggled up to me. She looked worried. "Was this okay?" she asked. "I know it was maybe not as romantic as our first time should have been, and I was a little bossy but..."

I put a finger on her lips and she stopped. That made twice in one day that I had shushed her without physical harm which was clearly my personal record.

"I like you bossy," I said and she grinned. "And this was wonderful. Also memorable."

"Good," she said, and then she kissed me. "But we should probably get back inside before they send out search parties."

"From the sounds of things people are mostly gone home or to bed but better safe than sorry," I agreed.

We hopped out of the tub. She snitched my t-shirt and put it on. It was long enough on her that it hung to mid-thigh so she didn't bother putting anything else on although she did pick up her suit.

I put my suit back on and wrapped a towel around my shoulders and we headed back in. Looking for a place to crash proved difficult. All the good spots were already taken. We finally ended up in the downstairs rec room which only had one rather small couch. "For once your size is useful," I said as we both managed to lie down together on it.

12