Teasing a Young Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would it help if I push him closer?" Jim asked.

"I don't think so." I replied. "I apologize but I think I am going to have to sit in a very un-lady like way in order to make this work." With that I placed my feet on either side of the tub and began scrubbing Brewster.

Jim's mumbled response was as feeble as it was priceless. "I don't mind."

"There is no use dirtying another outfit." I said, acting as if I was completely into the job.

The hem of my skirt was bunched at my waist and I was sitting on the edge of a stool in wet see through panties less than two feet from a young man half my age. The absurdity of it humored me but Jim's visible response brought me back to the task at hand. As he knelt on the other side of the tub he tried to squat down to hide but his erection was clearly outlined underneath his swim trunks. I could feel his eyes on me and it was really turning me on. Over the years I had often given unsuspecting men a show but this situation was different. My undies were just about transparent and my dark bush was almost in plain sight. My position also caused my pussy to bulge out into the cotton strip that covers my most private part. There was little to the imagination and Jim was growing right in front of me. I knew the rules with my husband Brian and I knew that this was as far as it would go but I did not want it to end. I had the feeling that Jim would hang on to that dog for as long as I sat spread eagled in front of him. It was all so delicious.

Finally, I ended it. I leaned back in exhaustion and gave Jim one last look before I stood up and allowed my smock to fall back down over my panties. Jim held his position with Brewster as I rinsed him with the hose and I walked to the house to get Jim the money I owed him. Within minutes he was driving away from my house and I was texting my husband.

"Mission accomplished." I wrote. "Eyes and other things were bulging "

Within seconds I had a response from Brian. "Put on something sexy and I will see you in 2 hours – wait for me "

I made my way to the shower thinking of the evening ahead.

12