Teasing Elderly Neighbor Ch. 05

Story Info
A trip out with Frank.
1.6k words
4.53
47.4k
22
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I have alluded to you all in my previous experiences I had been more than a bit sexually active since my younger days, and since my marriage to Mike I have been naughty with a few men as well.

I have continued to see Frank on a regular basis and as I have said we now enjoy some very sexy evenings and days together.

We play with each other, have long 69s with each other, he has now fist fucked me on more than one occasion, which he and I thoroughly enjoyed, and we obviously use toys on each other as well.

He particularly likes to spunk in my mouth or on my face or tits and then he likes me to go back to Mike with his cum still on me for Mike to "Fuck the shit out of me," as Frank puts it!

Mike enjoys seeing me in this state and is very happy for Frank to stretch my cunt for him, before he gets to work fucking me hard and telling me how he enjoys me "servicing the old guy," like a slut.

I have posed in various outfits for Frank now, all the usual stuff:

Black and red suspender sets, mini skirts and other tarty outfits. He likes me to dress provocatively and to walk to his aprtment from our car dressed in this manner.

I have on a couple of occasions now went out for a drive dressed in some very revealing outfits with Frank and then returned together for us to have some fun.

He likes to be seen out with me like this as he thinks I look like a "cheap tart," with "her sugar daddy."

He has also taken me out for a couple of meals with me dressed in pretty revealing and sexy outfits, again he likes the looks it attracts and seems to think a lot of other women are tutting and whispering to their husbands or friends about the "young trollop with the old man."

I have worn very short mini dresses, backless dresses and on one night I wore a leather mini skirt with a pair of black, hold up seamed stockings. Frank enjoyed showing me off in a local bar dressed like this.

Mike likes me to dress in this manner as well, as he gets excited about his wife acting the "whore" for another man.

We also visited a local sex store together a few weeks back.

We went during the daytime, me dressed in a black pencil skirt,short enough to be interesting but not mini skirt length. I wore no knickers, a pair of black silk seamed stockings, black high heels and a very low cut pale blue blouse with a push up three quarter style bra.

Frank made sure I was absolutely sopping wet before we went in as he gave me a good finger fucking in the car before we got out.His four fingers pounded in and out of my soaking wet cunny s i sat in the drivers seat, my legs splayed and my skirt ridden high up my legs.

Walking to the store from our parking space was an extremely erotic experience. My stockings swished as I tottered in my really high heels. The sound of the click and clack on the pavement had men looking at me as I swayed my way to the adult sex shop.

Frank walked beside me, holding my hand and on occasions patting my ass as we strolled along together.

My tits strained against the silk blouse, my nipples already aching and hard. My pussy leaked a lot of my juice, it dribbled and oozed down my stocking clad legs.

Once inside the store we looked around at the sex toys, selecting a new vibrator for me, and then we made our way to the DVD section where we looked at some of the R18 porno DVDs on sale.

We got some odd looks from some of the other customers,all male, and the 2 staff also gave us some odd looks too.

As we walked around the store I could feel the other 2 or 3 men ogling me and this made the whole thing even more horny.

I again tried my usual teasing moves so that any of the guys looking at me would have got a good view of me. I tried to get them good vies of my arse as I bent over, sticking my ass out, or as I reached up to get a DVD off the top shelf, trying to make sure I exposed plenty of leg whilst doing so.

The other men seemed to follow us from section to section as we looked at the toys and other stuff on sale.

I was encouraged by Frank to "let them see some tit," so as I lent over to get a DVD from one of the lower shelves I made sure my three top buttons were open, exposing my titties a fair bit in my blue low cut blouse.

As we continued to look at the toys and porno DVDs, Frank kept asking me questions, loud enough for the others to hear.

"Do you like the look of this vibro love," he said to me. Then he asked, again in a loud voice if I wanted to "see this amateur DVD," as it "looks horny."

I smiled and answered yes as the other male customers drew ever closer to us in the store. I guess they could tell we were enjoying teasing them and they were enjoying the glimpses of leg and tit I had already given them.

We chose a couple of the amateur style DVDS and asked the chap behind the counter if it was possible to view a bit before we bought them.

He said it wasn't possible but that he had seen it and it was a good one.

Frank asked if their was plenty of "Big cocks and spunk in it," as "she likes the cocks to be big." He nodded in my direction as he said the last part loudly to the assistant.

The guy looked at me smiling and said that it did have, to which I was asked by Frank if that was okay.

"Will that get you in the mood love?," he crudely added.

I replied by saying that it "certainly would," and that it "was a pity we couldn't see it now."

I could sense another of the male customers looking over at us and so I lent against the counter and really stuck my arse out. I could sense his eyes eating me up from behind.

The shop guy said he didn't get many female customers in, and that if "me and my husband didn't like the DVD we could return it."

I looked at him, by this point my cunt was dripping wet and I could feel my juices running down my legs.I laughed and smiled saying in a very loud and tarty tone of voice.

"Oh hes not my husband."

Frank laughed as well and slapped my arse as I was leaning against the counter.

"Oh shes my neighbor son, not my wife. I just help keep her happy for her man, and she needs more than one man to keep her happy, if you get my drift."

This took me aback a little and I gasped as he said it. The guy looked at me and kind of eyed me up and down.

I blatantly kept eye contact with him as he did so and he then muttered, "Lucky you!"

By now I was feeling very, very sexy and as I looked at the guy I whispered to him.

"Lucky him, lucky me more like it, hes a right horny fucker and between him and my hubby they keep me well fucking seen to."

The man standing beside us gave me a smile on hearing me say this to the shop assistant.

I almost climaxed on the spot I was so wet and turned on!

Frank again patted my arse as I was continuing talking to the shop assistant and then as we were paying for the items he said in aloud voice "right lets get you back to watch these and get you to try that new vibrator out."

I walked out wiggling my arse as best I could.

I wish that one of the other guys had made an approach to talk to us as I was so turned on I would have loved it!

The whole thing had been great fun and a real turn on.

We intend to go back again and see if we can get the shop guy and ourselves worked up a bit more!

We had a great snogging session in the car and then later at home as we watched the DVD Frank fisted me good and he spunked up heavily on my tits.

Mike my hubby loves to hear about my sex partners from years gone by, as does Frank now.

Ever since Mike and I met he has known about my sexual past. He knows about me and my elder half step brother, about Eric and his friends and about the times I have had group sex and multi partners on holidays etc.

Since our marriage he has encouraged me to be flirty with others.

I have on a few occasions "gotten off" with other men. normally at Christmas, work or New years Hogmanay parties etc.

On each occasion I have contacted Mike to get his approval and then I have been told how far I could go.

I had a couple of guys finger me off in their cars and I have also sucked off another couple as well.

I have enjoyed the odd grope on the dance floor and one time a couple of years back now, I had two guys (both bouncers on the club door) take it in turns to finger fuck me in a night club car park. I then sucked them both off, they fucked me doggy style in the car park and they both flooded my face and pussy with cum.