Teasing Her Pt. 02

Story Info
He stops punishing her, but is not at all done teasing her.
877 words
4.17
29k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I suggest reading part 1 for some context :)*

*****

She found herself unable to speak; his fingertips dancing along her thighs were distracting her so much that she couldn't even tell him what she wanted.

He noticed her distraction and brushed his fingers in a long line up the dark wet stain on her panties. "Do you want me to take these off?" He said quietly, a smile playing on his lips. "I can see you're wet now, but do you want to show me how wet that pussy is underneath?"

She squirmed underneath him, nodding breathlessly, moving her hips to feel more of his fingers, which he immediately drew back. "Words, baby," he said. "Tell me what you want."

"Take them off," she finally begged. "Please touch me."

"Better," he smirked, lightly kissing her clit over her panties before lacing his fingers around the waistband. He tugged them up tighter for a moment just to watch her gasp as the fabric rubbed against her, but then began to slide the panties down her legs, agonizingly slow. He may have been done punishing her, but he was not done teasing her.

Once they were finally off, he threw them into a corner of the room and lowered his head to kiss once more everywhere but where she needed him. Holding her legs down to keep her from squirming, he ran one finger up her pussy, stopping to push in just his fingertip before removing it and resuming his teasing. He looked up at her and sucked his finger clean before moving his thumb back to her clit to rub in slow circles.

She moaned loudly. "Mooore..."

He raised his eyebrows and lifted her waist off the bed to deliver a sharp smack on her ass, making her gasp in surprise. "How many times have I told you that when you want something, you ask nicely for it?" A second smack. "Try that again."

"Please touch me more, Daddy," she said quietly, eyes closed as he resumed rubbing her clit. "Please finger me."

"Like this?" he murmured, slowly pushing his index finger deep into her once and pulling it out. "Is that what you wanted?"

"Harder, please," she begged.

"Much better. My good girl is learning to be polite," he said, adding a second finger and moving a little faster. She moaned loudly in response.

With every thrust of his fingers, she felt herself growing wetter. After a few minutes, he began to curl his fingers upward, hitting her g spot and making her whole body tense and shake. Just when she began to feel like she couldn't take any more, she felt his tongue flicking over her clit. His left hand reached up to pinch at her nipple as his tongue and right hand continued working at her pussy, pushing in and out of her at just the right speed.

She didn't know which to concentrate on- his fingers teasing and pulling on her nipple, his amazing tongue moving back and forth over her clit, or his other hand, pushing in and out of her, going as deep as they could each time. All she could do was moan loudly and grind against his tongue, which was good enough for him.

All at once, all three sensations stopped as he withdrew his hands and mouth. She gasped, but held her tongue, as she knew better than to complain.

He watched her for a moment and was pleasantly surprised when not a single sound of complaint left her mouth. "Good girl," he muttered, leaning down to kiss her once. He held his wet fingers to her lips and she parted them, sucking obediently. He kissed her again, this time more passionately. "Hands and knees, baby girl."

She quickly got to what she knew was one of his favorite positions and remained still as he knelt behind her and grabbed her ass roughly in his hands, spanking it a few times before pushing his dick into her from behind.

She squirmed at the initial discomfort as she adjusted to his size, but the foreplay had left her so soaking wet that he was able to move fully into her with ease.

He began to thrust into her at a swift pace, gripping her waist with his hands and pushing himself farther into her. She looked like she was holding back her moans, and he spanked her once. "Let me hear it all, baby girl," he said, and immediately a long, loud moan poured from her mouth as he felt her tense around his dick.

He began to move faster, urged on by her loud moans, swears, and cries of his name. Leaning his face down by her ear, he murmured, "why don't you let me cum in that pretty mouth of yours," to which she eagerly nodded and once more climbed to her knees in front of him. She wrapped her lips around his cock and used her tongue to coax him into an orgasm, swallowing obediently and waiting on her knees as he came down from his high.

He ran his hands through her hair and placed a finger under her chin, forcing her to look up at him. "No more teasing, baby girl?"

"No more, daddy."