Teasing Is Only The Beginning Ch. 02b

Story Info
Switch
1.9k words
4.44
16.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcubed
jcubed
3 Followers

"Ok slut, I know I'm usually hard on you without giving you much release so tonight I'm going to let you turn the tables," you say as you lean your tits over my face and cut my arm ropes free before leaning back and continuing as you do the same to my legs, "I'm going to let you do whatever you want to me. Every allowance to your body that you give me I will give to you for one night and one night only. Do you think that you can please me while testing my own limits? Well we will see," and you cut my legs free finally as I nod my affirmative.

The nylon from the second foot you cut loose no more than touches the ground before my right hand grabs your hip and forces it down onto my rock hard cock hard and firm as my left hand grips the hair by your temple as hard as I can. I only thrust into you three times, just enough to tease, before I pull out and sit up hard, knocking you backwards and sliding my legs out from under you at the same time. You land on your ass with a thud. Going first to a cross legged sit and finding my balance from there I rise to my feet with significant strength in my legs you forgot I even possessed after willingly allowing you access to my body for so long.

"You waited to long to do this you fucking bitch," I spit at you maliciously, "I try to tell you that I can please you if you give me the right motivation and chance all the time but you insist on teasing me and belittling me until I explode. Don't get me wrong, I love what we do more than anything, but every once in a while you need to cut me lose and let me prove that I'm still a man, and not just a man who can take your dick and do what you say but one who deserves a little t.l.c. every once in a while."

You look up at me shocked, you've almost forgotten that I can actually please a women whenever I want and that I'm with you all of the time because I choose to be, because you give me a release that doesn't happen anywhere else. As your mouth hangs open in surprise I seize the opportunity and fill it immediately. With my cock still dripping from your pussy juices shove it inside of your mouth with all of the force that my hips can muster. You open your mouth wide and take me down to the hilt without choking, deepthroating my dick and letting all of your own juices soak into the pores of your mouth.

I do my best to pump into your mouth with all the speed that I can, using my hand attached to your hair to pull you back as I pull out and shove you back down on top if it as I thrust in. Fucking your mouth raw I finally get you to start choking on my fifth thrust as I realize your throat and mouth are already starting to get tired. Your mouth opens wide and I don't feel any teeth against my dick from your practiced mouth. I imagine all the times I've been tied down and forced to watch you deepthroat another guy to orgasm before spitting his cum at my face before laughing and use them as motivation to fuck you faster.

I continue to move my feet forward slowly as I fuck your face, leaning you backwards so that you have to support yourself with both hands to avoid falling over. I can't believe how well you're doing as I continue to assault your mouth, at the start I can even feel you doing your best to work your tongue along the underside of my cock but I can tell when your jaw finally begins to tire when this stops and the deep throaty gags that have so often came from my mouth come from your own. A wave of pleasure passes through me as I start to imagine cumming into your mouth but I hold it back simply because I don't want this rare allowance to end.

In spite of how amazing it feels I decide not to let you know this at first, "all the times you've forced me to suck cock and you can't even do it yourself? Come on I know you can do better than that," and I let out a throaty laugh as the gagging stops again and you concentrate on deepthroating once again, spit starting to spill from the sides of your mouth. I gather all that I can with my hand and reach down, rubbing your tits with your own spit as I stop fucking finally and tell you to continue on your own.

You impress me by immediately shoving all of my dick down your throat and leaving it there, even opening your mouth wide enough to slip your tongue out and lick my balls as you do. I let out a long moan at this accidentally and I see a small smile cross your face as you force the moan from me

However, being in the position of power for once, I take a page out of your book, reaching down and gripping a nipple firmly between two fingers and twist as far as I can, "What the fuck was that smirk you just gave me, don't forget every action has a reaction and anything like that will be dealt with for the next few hours as punishment...in fact..fuck this."

I slide my cock from your mouth and turn, keeping my hand firmly attached to your hair and pulling you along with me, forcing you to crawl behind me until we're in the middle of the room and I throw your head towards the ground, forcing your ass into the air. I turn and give it two hard smacks on each cheek while I walk around you towards the armoire in the corner. Opening it up and pulling a long crop from the door, I come back to you and waste no time bringing the leather tip down on your ass, forcing a half moan half scream from your mouth with the first spank.

I feel my cock twitch as the sweet sound of your voice reaches my ear as it always does. Again and again I bring it down on your asscheeks, leaving small red welts with each and enjoying the twitching of my cock as you moan with each swat. I'm finally satisfied as I notice drips of your juices literally falling from you to the ground between your legs. I smile to myself as I take the crop and rub it gently over your slit from behind, getting the leather tip as wet as I can from your pussy and enjoying the soft moans of worry and ecstasy coming from your mouth as you fear my swatting your pussy with the crop. Instead I drag it across you one more time and walk around, lifting it to your mouth and using your tongue to wipe it off, making sure that all of your pussy juice is replaced with spit before continuing.

I go back to the armoire and produce one small but inflatable and vibrating buttplug from the drawer at the bottom turn back around, savoring the site of your ass pointing up at me. The panties long since discarded to the ground lie on a heap in front of you and I tell you to reach down and grab them with your mouth then do your best to get them all the way into your mouth and leave them there while I lube up the plug. When you reach down to snatch the panties up with your teeth I see your asshole pucker slightly and take it as my cue, inserting it into your ass quickly but not forcefully, letting the lube do most of the work.

Your asshole actually swallows it quite greedily and you let out a moan, dropping the panties to the ground accidentally, "what did I say?" I say, giving the pump to the plug a few solid squeezes as you do your best to pick the panties back up. Finally able to do it, I start the vibrating and again you drop the panties which earn a few solid open palm slaps to your ass against the plug before giving it a few more squeezes. Knowing very well how it feels inside of you, I have practiced hands when it comes to knowing how many pumps a person can take. You continue to moan and try to pick up the panties and my cock is not literally leaking pre-cum onto the floor and I can wait no longer.

Making sure I keep the pump in one hand I drop to my knees with a thud behind you and scoot my knees up directly behind yours, feeling the top of my cock rub against your opening as I lean forward and grasp the back of your hair with my other hand. With no effort I slide my cock into you with one swift motion as I simultaneously pull back on your hair forcing your head backwards, almost forcing the panties that are finally half way into your mouth out again but you manage to hold it which muffles your moaning.

I savor the feeling of sliding my cock into your wet pussy and I let you know my giving the plug another squeeze and turning the vibration to the second highest level before even starting to move in and out of you. I do my best to force my way into you with all my strength but not fucking fast yet, making sure I pull back on your hair as I thrust forward. I look down and can't help but moan out loud at the sight of your ass jiggling slightly upwards with every thrust. There's no way I'm going to be able to hold my cum for much longer but you beat me to the punch, cumming all over my cock as I continue to thrust into you, I remember how many times you've continued to stroke my cock after coming and watching me squirm.

I return the favor today, never stopping my pumping even as your pussy gets almost too tight to fuck. I finally pump the plug two more times and turn it to the highest vibration as I force my way inside of you again and again as you scream out through the panties which finally drop from your open mouth to the ground again forcing my to bring my open palm down onto your ass as I scoot my knees up again, literally having moved your knees forward a few inches with my fucking. Again having the proper leverage I'm able to drive into you from different angles, doing my best to hit every nook and cranny of your pussy, dropping the pump and letting it hang down I reach around your thigh and pull you closer to me while I thrust at the same time as finding your clit. It doesn't take more than a minute for you to have another orgasm and I can't hold it any longer, cumming up inside of you, filling you up with my cum.

Breathing hard and finally satisfied I lean over your back with most of my weight and breath heavily before sliding off to the side of you, letting you catch your own breath and stand up, before I know it my hands and feet are fastened once again to the ground..

jcubed
jcubed
3 Followers