Teasing Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,290 Followers

"Ooooh! That was nice!"

I breathed again, this time on her right teat before squeezing both tits in my hands, forcing her nipples upwards. She shivered again.

"Mmmm. Bobbyyyy..."

I stuck out my tongue and licked her right teat.

"Ohhhhh Goodnessssss! That's so good... do you think... it's ok... we're allowed... to do this... oh Goodness!"

The only reply I could give was to carry on squeezing, sucking and licking my stepsister's nipples, pulling her teats into my mouth and flicking their tips with my tongue as my hands caressed and kneaded the tiny cones beneath. Lisa writhed in genuine pleasure.

My mouth still on her nipples, I returned my right hand to her thighs and began to run my fingers up and down again but this time when her knees clamped together I did not pull away. This time I kept on stroking, forcing my fingers deeper between her thighs and, with each stroke, moving higher and higher until my fingers finally touched the crotch of her panties.

"Not there Bobby. Not... until we're... marr... ohhhhh!"

But her words were cut short as I began to caress her mound and slit through her panties. With her knees tied together, it was awkward but I persevered and before long, my middle finger was pressed against the full length of her slit, separated from her body by nothing more than a thin layer of cheap satin.

"Please... Bobby! Please! We... promised... "

I moved my finger against her body, feeling the warm dampness spreading around my hand.

"Bobby that's... too much... but it's... soooo nice... maybe if... you only touch me... through my panties..."

I released her nipples and fumbled with both hands on the strap that bound her knees. The Velcro tore apart with a loud, coarse, sexually charged rrrrrrrip!

"Bobby no!" she protested feebly but a moment later my hand was full on her crotch, forcing her thighs apart, first cupping then fondling her pussy through her soaking wet panties.

"Hear no evil; see no evil; speak no evil..."

Lisa chanted the words like a mantra as my fingers did their work, fondling and pressing before slipping underneath the elastic and touching the real, bare flesh of her virgin pussy.

"Please! Bobby! It's sinful... It's... ohhhh!" her voice objected but her body told a different story.

I parted her legs; her vagina was weeping through her panties onto my wet, smelly fingers. I boldly grasped the waistband of her panties in both hands and pulled them quickly down her thighs.

Lisa clamped her knees together hard, halting my progress mid way but a simple lick of my tongue across her pubic hair was enough to shock her into releasing her grip and two seconds later she was naked.

I stared open mouthed at my stepsister's body as she lay spread open on the bed. Aroused and exposed, she was hotter than I had ever dreamed, from her covered eyes and ears, across her tiny tits, down her slender body to her long, athletic legs between which was the neatest, tightly curled triangle of pale pubic hair I had ever seen.

With nothing to bar my way, my hand had free reign on her body and I took full advantage of it, stroking up and down her dark, wet slit and across the deep sensitive crease at the top of her thighs.

"Hear no evil; see no evil; speak no evil... ooohhhhhhhh!"

She was fully aroused now, her chest heaving as I located the entrance to her vagina with my finger and slipped it just inside. Her hips recoiled away from my touch but I followed them with my fingertips, moving upwards until finally I found her clit which was already sticking out from the top of her slit.

"Oh Bobby! Oh Bobby! Oh Bobby!" she moaned as I toyed with her nub, tickling its tip and underside as I had done so many times and knew so many girls loved.

Lisa was no exception; she began to buck against my hand, one moment pulling away from my touch, the next forcing her body onto mine as a tiny orgasm began to grip her. I tickled her clit again, this time making little circles around its tiny sides.

"Ohhh GoodnessssOhBobbyOhmyyyyy!"

This time there was no mistaking the orgasm that rippled through Lisa's body; possibly the first in her entire life. She shook and trembled on the bed, bucking wildly against my hand as I probed and stimulate her over and over.

"Please... Please...!" she eventually cried but by now I was madly aroused myself and far beyond stopping.

I removed my hand from between her thighs and she fell back onto the pillow, her pink-flushed chest heaving up and down, her breath noisy as she began to recover from the shock of her first climax.

Driven by lust, I knew I had to take advantage of her arousal quickly. I dragged off my shirt, jeans and shorts and threw them on the floor; my cock sprang forwards and upwards, already massively aroused. I climbed onto the bed between her spread thighs and leaned low over her.

Lisa must have felt the heat of my body and the movement of the mattress.

"What... what are you doing?" she asked as my legs forced their way between her thighs, spreading them further apart.

"Bobby! Stop! We swore... we promised we'd wait... until we were married," she whined unconvincingly but I took no notice, pressing her skinny legs wide apart.

"Bobby! It's too soon! I'm not ready... We mustn't..."

But her body betrayed her; there were beads of lubrication glistening on the pale, tightly-coiled hair above her open pink slit. I lowered my body onto hers. She tried to close her legs to keep me out but her thighs gripped my torso uselessly.

"Please, Bobby," she moaned, breathing deeply, her microscopic tits rising and falling beneath me, "I know we're engaged. I really want to... want to do it but..."

I wriggled myself down the bed a little and lowered myself closer still until my erect cock just brushed against her pubic hair. The sensation sent a thrill through me and made Lisa shudder.

"Please Bobby, I love you... and one day... we'll do it... but we promised... promised Father Michael... Ohhh! That feels... so good!"

I took my weight on my right arm, took my shaft in my left and gently rubbed its smooth end against her wet, opening crack. It felt simply amazing.

"Oh my Goodness! Bobby! What are you doing? That feels so... so... Oh my Goodnesssss!"

I rubbed a little harder and felt her crack open just enough to let the tip of my cock into her wet, hot slit. I rubbed it up and down until its tip rested between her slippery inner lips. Lisa's face went soft and dreamy, her voice now slurred and there was surrender in her words.

"Mmmm... we mustn't Bobby..." she hissed helplessly without conviction, "but it feels so good... maybe... maybe if you just rub the tip... just rub the tip against me but no more... promise?"

She sounded drunk with her arousal. I pressed forwards; her inner lips parted easily thanks to the glistening lubrication that simply oozed from her slit.

"Oooooh... That's nice," she moaned as I rubbed my smooth head up and down her crack. I could smell her juices flowing, preparing her body for my cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned again as I slowly parted her inner lips, pressed gently forwards then stopped.

Oh my God! There was 'something' in there, preventing further access. Oh my fucking God! She still had a hymen! A real, virgin hymen!

"Ohhh that's niiiice," she moaned again, "Oh Bobby... I never thought... never imagined... "

Her voice was slurry. I pressed back and forth gently against the fragile membrane that clearly proclaimed her virgin status, each thrust a little harder than the last. I lowered my head to her tits and kissed and sucked her hard, pointed nipples, hearing the tinny music from the headphones still playing ludicrously in her ears.

"Ohhhh Bobbeeee... promise... you won't tell..."

My kissing and pressing grew harder still, rocking backing and forth against her frail maidenhead. I drew her right nipple into my mouth and nibbled its end then passed over to the left.

"Mmmmm that's soooo niiiccceee... "

And then something seemed to take over me, for a split second I lost control of my body and I thrust myself hard into my stepsister's body.

Once!

Twice!

A much more powerful third time!

There was strong resistance followed immediately by a sudden sensation of yielding and with a strange 'popping' feeling the head of my cock slipped into her.

This time we both gasped in surprise and in my case, pleasure.

"Oh! Oh! Goodness! Oh My Goodness!" Lisa squealed, her body flexing wildly against her bonds as the head of my cock burst through her hymen and entered her body.

"Noooo! Bobby nooooo!" she wailed but it was too late. Her hymen was broken and my cock was inside her vagina.

Her legs closed on me tightly and her hands flailed against her bonds but I held myself with the head of my cock in her pussy, shocked at what I had done, staring down at the girl beneath me, her body tense but her pussy gripping my errant erection tightly.

"You promised!" she cried, "We swore we would wait! What have you done?"

What could I do? Pull out? Run away? I couldn't restore her virginity or repair her hymen. I'm not proud of myself but there seemed only one thing I could do.

I began to fuck her! Very slowly and gently at first, rocking back and forth as her body and brain tried to come to terms with the entirely new sensations that had stunned them.

"No! Bobby! Stop!" she protested as her tight passage began to loosen around my shaft with every tiny thrust, giving the lie to her protests and allowing me to thrust deeper and deeper into her.

"Bobby... we promised... we swore... oh my Goodness that's amazinggggg!"

It was indeed amazing. Really amazing! I'd had my cock in a good few girls' pussies but I had never felt anything as smooth and tight as Lisa's. Not even Cindy when I took her cherry had felt as tight as this. I pulled back an inch then pressed forward, slipping deeper into her body. Her pussy tightened around me and a moan escaped her lips.

"Hear no evil; see no evil; speak no evil... ooohhhhhhhhmyyyy!"

I did another little pull back and push forward until half my shaft was buried in her.

"Hh Hh Hh!" she panted, her body going stiff beneath me, "Oh Goodness! It's so big! No more! Please Bobby! It's too much! You're too big!"

Her words were strong but her voice carried no conviction. Another tiny pull-push and I had sunk a further inch. It felt even better; her already well-lubricated pussy was getting wetter by the second and her legs parted slightly.

Still she pretended to protest. I ignored her and pulled back one more time.

"Please Bobby! We promised! Not all the way until we're married... oooooHHHH!"

One firm, final thrust and I had slid my full length into Lisa's virgin pussy, stopping only when my pubic hair ground hard against hers.

"Noooooooooooohhhhhhhhhyyyessssyesssyesss!"

Beneath me, my stepsister's mouth opened wide, her voice a low wail as her body frantically tried to adjust to the unfamiliar presence now deep inside her. She twitched and grimaced, wriggling her hips, spreading her legs helplessly wide as my cock found its natural lie in her freshly penetrated vagina.

"Oooohhhhh! It huuuurrtsss! It's sooooo biiiggg!"

I paused, relishing the incredible sensations passing through my own body. Whatever pleasure Lisa was getting from her first penetration was washing over me too. Oh my God! She felt amazing; tight all around me, her pussy hugging my cock all along its length and gripping my thick base firmly.

"Hearnoevilseenoevilspeaknoevil..."

The mantra continued over and over as I began to thrust in and out of her body. She was tight as hell, from my base to my rapidly-swelling tip and after a dozen strokes I knew I was going to cum really quickly.

"Hearnoevilseenoevilspeaknoevil..."

Her legs parted wider and wider as my thrusts grew stronger and faster. A loud wet slapping sound filled the room over which her chanting and my grunting could be clearly heard.

'slap-slap-slap'

"Hearnoevilseenoevilspeaknoevil..."

'slap-slap-slap'

"Hearnoevilseenoevilspeaknoevil..."

'slap-slap-slap'

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cummmmm!"

The last voice was my own. A dozen more thrusts and I felt the hot wet feeling in my groin and inner thighs that announced the imminent arrival of my own orgasm. Before I could register what was happening, my head swelled within her body and, despite her innocence, something primeval within Lisa seemed to tell her what was about to take place.

"Stop Bobby, please!" she wailed, "Not inside me! Please! No!"

But it was already too late. The hot wet burning ran down my thighs to my knees, my chest went tight and the rhythm of my thrusts became wild and erratic. Almost before the word 'please' had left her mouth, the first gobs of cum had spurted from the end of my cock and deep into her pussy. By the time the word 'inside' had ended, my ejaculation was in full spate.

And I could feel it was a big one; rope after rope of thick, sticky semen was cascading from me and against my stepsister's cervix as I slammed wildly into her skinny body, making the bed bounce uncontrollably, completely out of control.

"Noooooo!" she wailed but her body was betraying her, her vagina clamping down on my cock over and over as if milking it of every drop of semen.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I grunted, unable to remain silent.

My body was wracked by one of the most powerful, most fulfilling orgasms I had ever had, taking me entirely by surprise with its intensity. My cock pulsed and throbbed within her body as her vagina gripped and released it until my toes curled and I had cum so hard it felt as if my insides had been drawn out of me.

"You've cum in me! You've cum in me!" she wailed as my thrusts slowed to a halt.

I held myself above her, feeling the dying pulses of my throbbing cock as it pumped the last few drops of semen into my stepsister's body. I stared down in horror at the skinny girl whose virginity I had just taken. There were tears running from underneath the blindfold.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh Fuck!" I growled as I began to soften inside her tight pussy.

"How... could you... Bobby?" she was sobbing, "we promised... promised we'd wait... I wanted to wear white... when we married but now... you tempted me!"

As my orgasm cooled the reality of what I had done began to dawn on me. But Lisa hadn't finished, between huge sobs she croaked out half incoherent words.

"You know... I'm not... not on the pill... but you still... still came in me! How could you do that? "

But these were not words of passion screamed in arousal. This was a cry of fear! Of despair!

What had I done?

Suddenly it all became horribly real. The terrible realisation hit me. I had just taken my stepsister's virginity - I could pretend it was with her consent - but I had then inseminated her unprotected body. The wickedness of my action shook me to the core. My erection vanished in a second and I pulled it immediately from her messy body.

"Bobby!" she squealed as my disappearing cock left her pussy red and gaping.

I could have stopped; I should have stopped; I should at least have released her wrists but all I could think was 'got to get away!'

The thought buzzing round my head overwhelmed me until I could think of nothing else. Got to get away from the scene of the crime; from the skinny blonde girl on the bed whose body I had just violated thoughtlessly.

"Bobby, don't leave me!" she wailed pulling wildly but ineffectively at her bonds as I backed away through the door, grabbing my clothes in an untidy bundle as I passed.

"Let me go! Untie me!" she called.

Her words rang round my head as I ran down the stairs to the kitchen, pulling on my shirt as I went then stopping hurriedly to wriggle into my shorts and jeans, realising in my passion I hadn't even removed my socks.

"Bobby! Bobby!"

Lisa's voice wailed from the bedroom upstairs.

"Bobby! Let me out! Let me free! Bobby, where are you!"

I closed the kitchen door behind me, locked it then ran back to the shed, bolted the door firmly and lay down on the couch to make sure no-one could see me.

I waited and waited.

***

It was a full hour before I heard the kitchen door open. I peeked through a gap in the panelling to see Lisa carrying the cardboard box to the back of her car then slamming the door violently. She was dressed in the frumpy skirt and blouse she had worn earlier but now she walked gingerly, stiff-legged as if in some pain.

As she crossed the driveway back to the house, massaging her wrists vigorously, she had obviously been crying but to my surprise, when I looked at her body, I no longer saw her as a blonde stick insect; in my eyes, my nerdy older stepsister had become a woman and a rather exciting, desirable woman too.

A minute later she returned to her car, climbed stiffly into the driving seat and reversed out of the driveway.

I waited ten full minutes before emerging from the shed then left the garden the back way and ran across the fields to lay low.

***

It was late when I went back home. The lights were on downstairs and Lisa was sitting in the lounge watching the end of a movie. She had washed her face but I could still tell she had been crying.

"Hi," I began, "I wasn't expecting to see you. I thought you were at a wedding with lover-boy."

She frowned at me, barely looking me in the eye.

"Change of plan. And he's Bobby, not lover boy. And anyway aren't you supposed to be with Cindy-poos?"

I grunted at her sarcastic tone. I deserved that.

"Change of plan there too," I told her grumpily.

I couldn't bring myself to ask what the matter was, and anyway it would only prompt her to ask me the same question which might lead to my revealing the fact that I had not been with Cindy all afternoon after all. I couldn't take that risk.

Lisa clearly felt the need for privacy too so we watched the end of the movie together in near silence, drinking tea, me wondering what on earth I had done and what on earth I would do now.

Every few seconds I looked across at the girl I had shared a house with for so long. How had I ever thought of her has a stick insect? True, her tits were tiny and her legs were long and skinny but now I saw her as slim-bodied and her legs slender. Her face which had mostly worn a frown in my presence now seemed light and pretty, though she had obviously been upset.

Had she changed? Or had my crime changed the way I saw her?

I wondered what would happen next.

To my surprise, the next few days passed without my terrible crime being discovered although Lisa was distracted and off hand with me for a long time. All the family overheard the series of high volume, highly emotional phone calls she had with her fiancé Bobby who by the end of the week was quite definitely and publicly an ex-fiancé.

As the week passed, I found it harder and harder to keep my eyes off her, my mind full of images of what I had done, the incredible way it had felt and what Lisa had looked like as I had fucked her for the first time.

Cindy refused to answer my calls or messages for days. On Monday night I saw her in McDonalds with her ex-boyfriend Chris. They were holding hands across the table and I had to get home quickly before anyone saw the tears forming in my eyes. I persevered, sent flowers, messages and three cards saying how sorry I was until eventually she agreed to see me at the coffee shop on Tuesday lunchtime.

It was a disaster. I quickly realised I had moved in too soon while the hurt and anger were still too raw and strong. After only ten minutes it was clear that there was to be no forgiveness.

"I can't trust you," she said coldly and accusingly, "I can't be with someone who tries to fuck other girls whenever I'm not around."

I had grovelled and apologised but the truth of her words stung me hard. She was right; given the opportunity I would have fucked Becky despite being with Cindy. I had taken full advantage of Lisa too, hadn't I?

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,290 Followers