Teasing Mr. Douglas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was right. Even all ratty looking she looked amazing to me.

"Lots of stuff we can do. Bet you would like to fuck my in the ass, wouldn't you? Never had anything that big in there but I'm game," Whitney noted. "Ever get bag-piped?"

"Bag-piped?"

"It's when you put your cock under my arm and I clamp down in it like this so you can fuck my armpit," she explained.

"Oh. Didn't know that had a name," I said.

"Whole lot we can do," Whitney told me. "Know what I really like? Getting rimmed. You know what that is?"

"I do," I said.

"Maybe if I come over tonight we can rim each other," Whitney offered. "Want me to shave around my anus? I'm pretty hairy."

"I saw," I told her, having looked at the crack filled with burnt orange fur when she spread her legs. "I think you know the answer to that."

"Good. Now save up your energy Mr. Douglas," Whitney said after she put her clothes on and got on her bike. "I'll be back after dinner."

I watched her little rump wiggle as she pedaled away, a butt that I would be spreading wide and eating like a wolverine later that night, and it was then that I decided that maybe I should take a nap right about now.

***

thank you for reading

12