Teasing My Daddy Ch. 1

Story Info
Father lusts for busty blonde daughter.
1.8k words
4.11
309.5k
54
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains depictions of adult sexual situations, including mind control, and lots of sex. If it is illegal for you to view this subject in your area do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive then you obviously won't enjoy reading this story, so don't read it. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file.

The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorised person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it's original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact storysmith@hotmail.com to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so that I know where my work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

Be warned also that English is not my primary language, so stupid grammatical mistakes and weird sentence construction are problems you may face as you read my stories.

* * * * *

Robert Staton was home now, after a long week of hard work it seemed a fair reward to just sit on his big and comfortable arm chair, in front of his TV, enjoying a drink and the company of his daughter.

The man always got home tired, he had been overworking for years. As strange as it seems the exhaustion had helped him relax since his wife left home with his former best friend. He never seen them both since then, he only knew they were somewhere in the north. Now he lives for his work and his only daughter Catharine.

Cathy is his treasure! For years he tried to rise her with dignity and love. For all his caring efforts he was rewarded with her respect and true adoration, they got along very well, but he knew his attention wasn't enough for her.

She's eighteen now, he always said to himself she was in the "hormone controlled years" as he called it. But it wasn't only that. Cathy had been an early bloomer, since she was twelve she had sported nice breasts and womanly curves, at fourteen she already was a knockout and now, in her late teen years, she was just perfect!

But even if her beauty made him proud he could see her using it to draw attention since her early teen years. Specially male attention. Robert always wanted to speak to her about it, it was a father's responsibility, but he just wasn't good at it.

Hell! It was her mother's duty to do it! And she run away!

He never had the nerves to talk seriously about this subject with her, and in the last years he saw his little princess using more revealing clothes and acting in very provocative ways, showing her incredibly sexy body to great effect. Even home she used sheer tops and cut off shorts and he, involuntarily at first, saw lots of his daughter's flesh.

She still treated him like her loved father, kissing and hugging him, even sitting on his lap, something she's been doing even now, in her late teen years. She always wore sexy outfits, short skirts, cut off tops, see-through clothes, etc, and sometimes he couldn't help but stare at her beauty.

He occasionally had sex with women, but had never had a steady relationship since that evil day when his wife disappeared, and lately he had only lived for work and house, forgetting that he was a well kept and handsome, if a little plump, man in his early fifties.

His daughter's hugs, kisses and caresses were starting to have an unexpected effect on him. Last month he felt his dick hardening as she watched TV on his lap, her full round butt brushing his swelling cock and her arched back causing the tank top to lay open to his eyes, her upward pointing and large bosom mouthwateringly close to him.

Robert managed to avoid an awkward situation, but the innocence left his side of the father/daughter relationship, he started to peek views of her body and had nasty thoughts he she sat on his lap or brushed her tits on him. But he rationalized that it was just his lack of sexual life and nothing would happen, he wasn't any kind of pervert!

He was watching the late news when his daughter arrived in the living room. She was dressed in her blue see-through nightgown, as usual she was not using a bra and her panties were skimpy. The garment was very short, showing plenty of leg, but then all her clothes are like that. It also was held in place by two thin straps that were tied in bows on her shoulders.

The girl walked to her father and kissed his forehead, as she did every night when they met.

The man smiled in satisfaction.

***

Catharine Staton wasn't feeling very happy today. She had just broke up with her boyfriend after a fight, he was jealous again, and in fact he had good reason to be!

She was one of the best looking girls in school and was the wet dream of every boy in her class. It was only natural since she was used to flaunt her charms to everybody!

She is a blonde teen with big blue eyes and a beautiful smile, with a hard body shaped by daily workout. But the girl's best feature is her set of fantastic C-cupped tits that stand proudly pointing up, firm and full. Cathy just loves her big jugs, they were magnificent! And mostly she loved to show them, make men drool about her stacked chest.

She had been playing teasing games for long years. It started shortly after her mother left home to live with his father's former best friend, both were never seen since then. Her father's love, even as hard as he tried, was not enough for her needs.

She had developed early and soon she started to notice male attention. Cathy started to crave this attention, in her early teen years she already was a teaser, and her flirting went up even to the adults around. Her father noticed but never said anything, he still treats her as his little princess to this day.

She has been getting boys and grown ups hot for her for years, but, until some months ago, never got past the blowjobs for her boyfriends. The blonde had always got excited when she noticed men looking at her with desire, she always gave them a little peek of her panties or a look at her cleavage from some vantage point, but had always left them with hard cases of blue balls!

But somehow it changed. Three months ago she got so excited about teasing a fat boy in school that she ended up giving him a handjob. The look in his face and the adoration in his eyes had driven her nearly insane. Cathy knew it wouldn't be the last time!

Since then the busty blonde had felt the need to satisfy every man whom she had teased for too long. I seemed some kind of compensation, but in fact she loved the way they look as she turns their dreams into reality. Sometimes she had even reached a climax just from small touches in this situations.

Flirting it had always been a major turn on for the sexy teen, she enjoyed it more than kissing and most intimacies, but the new sensation was just addictive! Cathy had been getting out of control more frequently, and she was afraid she would get in big trouble sometime, specially because she was a virgin!

But she just couldn't help herself.

The blonde teen got out of her daydream and dressed herself for sleep in her sheer night gown, it was semi-transparent and very short. Cathy never wore a bra home, and she only was using the small panties because she was going to talk to her father.

Every night they would meet in the living room and chat about the day and, in fact, anything that came to their minds. They would spend a nice time together and the girl loved this night talks with her dad, the person she most loved in the world. It would always end up with her nearly sleeping in his lap and he stoking lovingly her long hair, it was the sweetest thing in her life and she longed for it every day, and just now it was making her feel relaxed and light.

The beautiful blonde went happily to the living room

***

Cathy walked toward me and I had to control my heart. She leaned to kiss my forehead and I stared at her perfect bosom through the transparent fabric of her gown. I could clearly see the curves and even the areola was nearly visible. The gravity made the neckline hang down and I saw her deep cleavage from very near.

"Good night dad." I heard her saying.

"Good night, my princess." I answered. "how have been your day?" I always ask this, it's almost a ritual for us. Cathy sat on my lap and my heart raced, I adjusted my crotch to have my cock rubbing against her buttocks. She never noticed it, I think she just trusted me too much, never realizing that I'm a man after all.

My daughter's mouth started to speak about her day and all the teenager problems she was having, my mind wandered to other parts of her body. Her crotch was firmly pressed against mine and I felt her heat on my body, it was driving me crazy, but I just pretended to be hearing her.

As she spoke my daughter waved her arms in wild gesticulation, to simulate her argument with her former boyfriend. The straps always ended up on her arms and I had lots of peeks of her big and round nipples.

In the end of the story I just hugged her, feeling her young body against me, and said comforting words, I don't even remember what I said! She kissed my cheeks and I took the opportunity to hug her while she wasn't with her back arched, she didn't resist, thinking it to be a normal fatherly caress, but my face was pressed against her ample mounds as her arms were around my head.

I must confess that I nearly lost control, all I could think was about taking her nipple, so near my lips, into my mouth and sucking it. Shame hit me hard at this same time, I was going too far, she was my daughter, my little girl, and stood there daydreaming about sucking her tits! It was not natural... it was incest and I knew it.

But then she started to feel drowsed, and even stretched and yawned in my lap, the big tits busted the gown and her left breast was in full view for short moments before she adjusted herself. Then she went to her room to sleep, and I went to mine to masturbate.

To Be Continued...