Teasing My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For 30 minutes poor Slats knelt, still bound hand and foot, and sucked on Andre's cock, until finally his mouth was filled with a heavy load of Russian goo...

After this, Andre was still getting hard again, and confessed to missing the old corn holing days of his British boarding school. Although I usually didn't make Slats take sodomy, that night I bent him over.

"No, please Susie." He begged. "You promised to respect my limits, ma'am." I snickered. "And how right you are. Shall we get the Tawse again?"

Slats shut up and stuck his butt out, and Andre slammed his dick home. I buzzed and Meade, the gay desk clerk came up with the hairdresser he was playing bridge with, and they both took a turn at Slats's bottom, thanked us, and went back downstairs. Black gay men are so much fun!

And then Andre and I went to bed, and Slats slept on the floor, manacled until we unlocked him to make us breakfast in the morning! At that time I held him by the ear and made him thank Andre

"I th-thank you, S-sir (sob) f-for helping Mommy make me a b-better boy!" Slats couldn't go on much past that, and burst into hysterical sobs, so we locked him in the closet, threw out his pitiful meal and went to brunch at the Marvelous Market.

Later on that day, I allowed Slats to finally masturbate to orgasm, he'd been denied at that time 103 days,

He licked it up while Andre and I watched and made encouraging remarks...and then, limp, he was forced to suck Andre again, which was infinitely worse...oh well!

12