Teasing Niece Pt. 02

Story Info
Lisa comes up with a plan.
6.3k words
4.65
43.9k
46

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,369 Followers

Did I feel guilty for lusting after my wife's niece?

Frankly, no. Not only was Lisa apparently willing to put up with any indecency from her niece, she also seemed to get off on it. I mean, come on, Chloe had disrespected us both at our own breakfast table, and had humiliated me -- in the hallway -- just for kicks... and what did my wife do; she let me fuck her on the kitchen floor, like a slut.

"I can see only one option," Lisa whispered, out of the blue, as she laid there besides me, my cum dripping out of her twat. I figured she was going to suggest cancelling the trip, or letting Chloe go by herself, or kicking her out on her ear, but no... Lisa had something a little more creative in mind.

"Look, come tomorrow, this whole problem goes away, right? We'll be on the plane, and then in separate hotel rooms," she continued.

"I suppose."

"If we can make it through today without incidents, we should be good..." she added.

"If you say so," I replied, curious as to where she was going with this, "And what is your plan, exactly?"

"Well, as long as I can keep those balls of yours drained," she whispered, almost absentmindedly. When she reached out and put her hand on my dick, I looked at her funny, not sure if she would be able to get me hard, again, so soon. Now, you can probably see why I liked her idea, and why I wasn't the least bit motivated to try and stop her, but in truth, I thought her plan was quite absurd. If Chloe wanted something to happen, recent events had shown that neither of us would be able -- or willing -- to stop her. But hey, if Lisa wanted to try and be an even bigger slut... fine by me!

I was, however, seriously starting to doubt her motives. Being passive and overlooking a few of her niece's indiscretions was one thing, but this ridiculous -- downright slutty -- plan was something else altogether. Maybe she didn't mind Chloe coming on to me as much as she'd led me to believe. And maybe, the idea of a love triangle developing between the three of us fascinated her -- perhaps as much as it fascinated me.

"I am going to make you spurt every... let's say three hours... you'll be so satisfied that she won't be able to get you hard, no matter how hard she tries," Lisa said, tugging my flaccid dick.

"Every three hours?" I repeated whispering, unsure if I was physically up for the task.

"Desperate time, desperate measures," she replied, and then put her mouth on my dick and started sucking it. It took her a while, but eventually she managed to get me fully hard again.

She then mounted me and started riding me slowly, grabbing both my hands and putting them on her tits. With four hands on her rack, she started grinding into me even harder and faster. After only a few minutes, I came hard and pumped her twat full of cum, again.

Quick as a cat, doing her best to be casual and distant about the whole thing, she dismounted me and said, "See you in three hours, lover."

She took her clothes and walked out of the kitchen.

I followed her up, about a minute later, and the two of us lingered in the master bedroom until Chloe was done with her shower. Then, we walked into the bathroom together and got into the shower, where we fooled around for a bit. But as I had already spurted twice and was expected to do so again in less than three hours, we didn't take it any further.

After everyone had gotten dressed, the three of us ended up in the dining room, where Lisa and I did some reading, while Chloe got comfortable in front of the tv. At noon, Lisa's watch beeped. She discreetly drew my attention, and then got up, heading upstairs. I waited about twenty seconds, then followed her up. When I walked into our bedroom, Lisa was taking off her clothes and was down to her underwear. Not sure what she wanted me to do, I walked up to her and reached out to cup her tits, but she pulled back and stepped out of her panties and took off her bra.

It was clear that, for some reason, she was trying to keep emotions out of her little plan. As soon as she was completely naked, she sank to her knees, fished my cock out of my pants and boxers, and started jacking me off.

"Where do you wanna cum?" she asked.

After giving it a few seconds of thought, I said, "Between your ass cheeks."

"In betwe..." she repeated, unable to stifle a chuckle, "Pervert."

"Slut," I replied as we smiled at one another.

Then, she turned around and got on all fours, her ass towards me and whispered, as she looked back at me over her shoulder, "Here you are then."

I sank to my knees and tugged away, staring at her ass and the rest of her beautiful naked body.

A few minutes into the whole thing, I blurted out, "Pull your ass cheeks open, slut!"

She slowly lowered her head onto the floor, as she moved both hands to her ass and gently pulled her ass cheeks apart. This was all the visual aid I needed and so I pushed my cock carefully against her anus and let loose. She shrieked amused and inhaled sharply as she felt my big tip twitch against her rear entrance, depositing a big glob of warm, slimy goo right in her ass crack.

After using a tissue to wipe herself clean down there, she got dressed again and walked out of the bedroom, whispering, "See you in three hours."

I rested there for a little while longer, wondering if I'd be able to keep this up. By the time I headed back down, Lisa and Chloe were talking in the kitchen, over a cup of coffee and some biscuits. I used the opportunity to claim the tv for myself and started watching a slasher movie. As Chloe -- nor Lisa -- could stand those, I was pretty sure I'd be safe for the next two hours.

I don't know what they were yapping about, but when the movie was over, I walked into the kitchen to get a drink and a snack, only to find the girls still at it. After making myself a sandwich and grabbing a couple of beers, I walked back into the living room and put on another horror movie. About halfway through the movie, Lisa suddenly walked in, tapping her watch and whispering, "Come on, stud..."

"Oh Lise, can't it wait until after the movie, I don't know if I am up for it," I started to say, hardly paying any attention to her, as I wasn't the least bit horny.

"I'll put on something ridiculous," she whispered into my ear as she leaned down, putting her hand onto my crotch, stroking it.

"How ridiculous?" I asked, as I paused the movie, my interest stirred.

"Meet me upstairs in about three minutes and find out," she whispered and then pranced out of the room. She was committed, no doubt about that!

I might not have been horny to begin with, but truth be told, when I was climbing the stairs, I could feel my cock getting hard again, as I envisioned Lisa in all sorts of outfits. But, as usual, she managed to surprise me, as her outfit was even more ridiculous than I had imagined. Lisa was standing there, next to the bed, with a scuba mask on and flippers. Except for an old white bra -- out of which she had quickly cut the nipple area -- she was stark naked. The bra obviously served no other purpose than to humiliate her. In her right hand, she was holding a flesh-colored dildo.

"Oh god, you cunt!" I whispered, grabbing my hard cock, stroking it. Lisa didn't reply, knowing it was just my hormones talking and started dancing to some imaginary music, cupping her tits with her free hand, while running the tip of the dildo over her naked body. I got on my knees and started whacking off once again.

Pretty soon, she put one foot -- or flipper - on the bed and crammed the dildo in her wet twat. As she started fucking herself with it, dressed like that, I really started pumping my fat cock. A few minutes into her hypnotic performance, she pulled the dildo out of her and, knowing damn well how to push my buttons, presented it to me. Already approaching my climax, I stuck out my tongue, and allowed her to push the fake cock in, and I started sucking it.

"This is becoming routine for you, isn't it? Sucking cunt juices off a dildo," she grinned.

"Her twat tasted better," I blurted out, feeling pretty randy by now.

"You just don't know when to shut up, do you, you little bitch," Lisa replied, as she burst into shocked laughter. She threw the dildo on the bed and used both hands to push my head in between her legs. As I could feel my orgasm setting in, she roughly pressed and kept my face down in her moist twat.

About to explode, I stuck out my tongue and started licking her passionately. Still out for blood after my "insult", Lisa sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling my head down along with her, and continued to make me lick her. I groaned and moaned as I continued lapping away, feeling the cum rush up my shaft. I came like a motherfucker, with my tongue deep in Lisa's yummy twat.

After shooting my load on the floor and against the side of the bed, Lisa slowly released her grip on my head, but I didn't let up. I slowed down a little bit, to catch up on some much needed breathing, but I didn't stop. And what was even more surprising; Lisa didn't stop me either. Considering the way she'd made me cum, I didn't expect her to be horny at all, and yet, here she was, getting on her back on the bed and opening her legs as wide as he could.

After about half a minute, she kicked off the flippers and threw the scuba mask on the floor, apparently getting comfortable for a good, long oral treatment... which I provided. It took over ten minutes of my best work to make her squirm and trash on the bed, but she came hard and long.

When I figured she'd had had enough, I gave her one final, sloppy kiss on her clit, sat back up, and asked, "Good?"

"Mwa, I've had better," she grinned as she got up from the bed, undid her half bra and threw it on the floor. She grabbed her clothes -- the ones she'd taken off to put on her ridiculous outfit -- and walked out, saying, "You clean this up."

"Yes dear," I replied.

I realized she was still getting even with me for before, and I let her have her moment.

After cleaning up our bedroom, I walked back down and found Lisa and Chloe still talking in the kitchen. I lounged on the couch with another beer and watched the remainder of the movie -- or at least I tried, because I nodded off pretty quickly.

Around 5pm, Lisa woke me up by wiggling my toes. When I looked up at her, confused and drowsy, she signaled towards Chloe, who was putting on her coat.

"Hey, going somewhere?" I asked, as I sat up and used the remote the turn off the tv.

"Yeah, I am going over to my parents for a while, seeing as we're leaving tomorrow; my mom will kill me if I leave without saying goodbye," she replied.

After walking her out and closing the front door behind her, Lisa walked back into the living room and, pre-empting my question, said, "This changes nothing, and we're still draining those big balls of yours, every three hours!"

"Oh come on Lise," I whined, "Can't we skip this one? She's not even going to be here. Besides, I seriously doubt I can even get it up again!"

"That would be a shame," she replied mischievously, 'Because I was going to let you cum in my face."

That got my attention.

"In your face?" I repeated, calming down immediately.

"Just the way you like it," she replied sexily, "Casual."

My cock twitched! This had been a dirty fantasy of mine for years; my wife, naked on her knees in front of me, waiting for me to jack off in her face. I had voiced this particular fantasy many times before, but Lisa had always rejected it -- stating it was too demeaning, even during our more advanced roleplaying. She'd never been a fan of getting cum in her face, and even on the rare occasions that she had allowed it, it had always been as a spectacular finish to an extended lovemaking session... never this casual.

"I'll even keep my eyes open," she whispered. God, she knew how to sweeten the deal.

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked, as my cock was coming back to life.

"I am!" she replied.

"What time is it?" I asked, grabbing my cock in my pants.

"5.17," Lisa gigged, "Why, do you wanna do it now?"

"Fuck yeah," I replied.

She quickly took off all her clothes, throwing them on the floor and then got on her knees, looking up at me, her face right where it needed to be.

"Want me to look at something in particular?" she asked as I started jacking off, aiming for her face.

"No," I said, "Tell me about Bill again."

She grinned wickedly and whispered, "If that's what you want..."

Bill was her fictitious boss with whom she cheated on me, every chance she got. Ever since she first fabricated him -- and their relationship -- many years ago, it had been a favored roleplay of ours. I believe Lisa enjoyed making up and telling those stories almost as much as I liked hearing them!

"By the way," Lisa started us off, "You might not be getting any action for a few days; Bill is back in the office, so I kinda have my hands -- amongst other things -- full."

"Why don't you just say no to him?" I said, playing my part as the pathetic cuckold.

"Uh, because I don't wanna say no to him!"

"What's so special about Bill anyway?" I asked, playing the jealousy card now.

"Well, his cock is bigger than yours, for starters... he fucks better, his cum tastes better, but most importantly, he doesn't believe in love, romance or respect. He simply fucks me and uses me as a fuck toy."

"I could do that too," I sniveled.

"I know, but I won't let you," she grinned wickedly.

"Why not?"

"Because of this..." Lisa replied as she held up her right hand, tapping her wedding ring with her thumb, "... you put a ring on me, so you only get to put your dick in my pussy once a month, missionary style, that's it!"

I jacked off faster and more passionate, loving every twisted word that was coming out of her mouth.

"While good old Bill gets to fuck me anyway he wants, in whatever hole, in whatever position he wants, night and day, every day of the month," Lisa whispered.

"That's so unfair," I whined, really close to cumming.

"Fair, you wanna talk fair? You try taking your boss' cock up your ass three times in one day!"

"Oh fuck," I screamed, "You fucking whore!"

"Yes, I am... I am Bill's whore," Lisa smiled, realizing I was cumming. Just a moment later, I felt my sperm rushing through my tube and looked down at her grinning face, her eyes wide open. I exploded and shot two ropes clear across her nose and both cheeks. Then, really wanting to get some cum in her eye, I pushed my pulsating cock head into her eye socket.

She shrieked playfully and giggled, "Hey, no fair!"

I shuddered for a bit, until I was empty, then let go and collapsed on the couch right next to her.

"My my, that was fast," Lisa smiled, one eye clenched shut.

"Well, you have your imaginary boyfriend to thank for that," I panted.

"Who said he was imaginary?" she smirked, as she bent her head down and began licking my cock and balls. I chuckled and enjoyed the feel of her warm tongue all over my crotch.

"So, how does it feel?" I asked, when she was done, "Getting it in your eye?"

"It burns a little, but I'll survive," she giggled.

"How are you?" she added as she walked into the kitchen to clean my spunk off her face, and out of her eye.

"Surprised at your ingenuity and resourcefulness," I said, "And also a bit relieved that we're done for today!"

"But we're not done yet," she replied, "We still have the 9pm session."

"Are you kidding me? Sweetie, I am exhausted! I don't have a drop of cum left in my balls."

"That was the whole idea, wasn't it?" she replied.

"Can't we just skip the last session?" I tried again.

"No, I am not taking any chances," she replied. This was no longer about Chloe - who had been on her best behavior all day and wasn't even in the house any more. She just wanted to prove to herself that she could drain me as much and as often as she liked. I didn't know what she had planned for our last session, but I knew that it would have to be pretty damn special, if she wanted me to produce a sixth load, before the day was done.

We snuggled together on the couch and watched some tv. As Chloe was eating over at her parents, we ordered some pizza. Around 8.50pm, Lisa headed upstairs. I guessed it had something to do with her draining me one last time, but I hadn't the faintest idea what she was up to. As my cock hadn't budged since our last session, I seriously doubted anything she did was going to work this time...

When she called out to come and find her, I reluctantly switched off the tv and headed up. I really didn't want to disappoint her, but I really couldn't imagine any other outcome. Once again, I had underestimated the resourcefulness, not to mention the slutiness of my wife. When I entered the master bedroom and realized she wasn't in there, I started a systematic search of all the rooms, until there was only one left: the guest room -- or Chloe's room. A little intrigued, I carefully opened the door and peeked in.

Shocked didn't even begin to describe what I was feeling. On the bed, on her knees, was my wife, dressed in Chloe's clothes -- the ones she had had on a few days ago; jeans shorts and a red tank top. I could see the straps of a yellow bra underneath her top. As I was pretty sure Lisa didn't own a yellow bra, I deduced she was also wearing Chloe's bra. The first thing I wondered -- naturally -- was whether or not she was wearing her niece's panties too.

I walked in, taking out my cock, which wasn't going to be flaccid for much longer, I reckoned.

"What?" she smiled, obviously curious what I was thinking, "You look like you have questions."

"Can you blame me, you little slut?" I blurted out.

"Probably not," she giggled, "You get five questions."

"You're wearing one of Chloe's bras, aren't you?"

"Yes I am," she replied, "I fished it out of the laundry hamper."

"Are you wearing matching panties?"

"They're not yellow, but they are Chloe's... and they're from the same hamper," she smirked.

"You're wearing your niece's dirty underwear, you fucking slut," I said, jacking hard.

"That's not a question, you forfeit the rest of your questions," she grinned, squeezing her right boob, "Get on your fucking knees!"

As I complied, Lisa got up from the bed and -- standing right in front of me -- started swaying and twisting her body, running her hands all over her body and Chloe's clothes. After I'd been jacking for a few minutes, Lisa noticed that things were not going as smooth as usual. I was horny, but my cock was getting soft again. Realizing I wouldn't be able to cum like that, my slut of a wife decided to step up her game.

She walked over to the night stand, opened the top drawer and took out the infamous big, black dildo. How did she know it was in there?

"Want me to suck it?" she asked, with her most innocent voice.

"Is it clean?" I asked, out of reflex.

"I didn't wash it," Lisa said as she started moving the tip towards her mouth, "I don't know if Chloe has, but, judging from how sticky it still feels, I'd say no!"

"You wouldn't!" I blurted out, calling her bluff, as my cock was coming back to life.

"Why not? You did..." and with that, she pushed it past her lips, into her slutty mouth. My eyes grew bigger, as did my cock. When she actually started sucking on it -- fast and sloppy -- my cock instantly got rock hard again. Pretty soon, I was jacking off like a madman once again, as I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Oh, you're such a fucking slut!' I blurted out.

"Yes, I think we've established that," she smiled as she kneeled down in front of me, "Now, why don't you be a good boy, shut the fuck up and cum all over these clothes?"

"Oh, you... I can't belie... you slut," I groaned, as I arched my back and came. As my balls were pretty much drained, I didn't fire off more than a few drops, but they did end up all over Chloe's jeans shorts and tank top. Lisa smiled and gently laid her free hand on the back of my head. As she gently traced her finger nails over the skin of my neck, I got goose bumps all over and convulsed violently for a few seconds, prolonging my climax.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,369 Followers
12