Teasing Tom

Story Info
Wife exposes self and pleases neighbor with husband's help
2k words
4.49
69.4k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue went to the back yard to catch some hot California sun and read.  Still uncomfortable, she claimed, about risking getting caught nude by neighbors, she HAD to wear something even in the insufferable heat.  Her tiny bikini always felt too tight and left deep and painful weal marks even as it demanded frequent adjustments to sustain her 'modesty.'  Instead, she chose a small, light weight, white crop-top with ragged edges so  the bottom of her small tits were visible at all times.  She wore her very short cut off jeans that were chopped well above her exposed, white pockets.  

I noticed that when she was reading on the lounger with her feet flat on it, knees up and apart, the tiny jean's gusset rolled up and visited her inner pink vaginal canyon.  As often as I'd hollered in and licked it, I still loved looking at her exquisite vulva, especially outdoors with even the slightest possibility of being caught.  I sighed as she teased me and I watched her labia appear, then hide then reappear with very little sexy-leg movement or just reaching for her icy beer.  She also had a sweaty pitcher of iced tea nearby.  I thought I heard the doorbell and wordlessly, reluctantly, went to answer.  Was she smirking?

Our supposedly shy neighbor Tom had stopped by to invite us to use his pool.  I let Tom in and brought him to Sue for some fun.  He was too distracted by her to renew his offer as Sue greeted him on her back, legs apart.  She now had her beer in one hand and the dewy pitcher of tea balanced on her chest, 'unaware' that her seam was deep in her pussy and one lip was fully exposed.

Tom noticed, looked at me in surprise and I shrugged.  As he stared at her open gash, I whispered,  "I am not allowed to comment on her clothes or how they fit or how much they expose.  She gets very angry if I do and we don't talk or screw for two weeks, so enjoy the view.  With a little luck, you'll see all of her pussy soon and see just how beautiful it really is.  I don't want to share the view of her hot box or perfect nipples, but she loves to expose herself, if she can deny it.  Here's a tip for you, or us actually, once she 'knows' she is exposed, she rarely covers up.  She prefers to use the excuse 'You've already seen it all, so what the hell . . . ' and will strip off completely and stay that way to prove how carefree she is.  

"Yes, see how her tits keep peeking out with every little movement?  She's playing with you.  Don't be obvious, but let her catch you peeking and she'll get more blatant.  When you like, feel free to comment cleverly on her pretty pussy etc., and you can then even 'help' her adjust her clothes."

We sat opposite her and chatted about nothing for a while as we watched the pitcher leak its wetness across and saturate her small top.  Slowly, the wet area expanded across her chest until one nipple was visible thru the cooling, soaked top.  Of course, she didn't notice, yet she shifted the pitcher onto the other tit to cool and soak it.  Both nipples hardened conspicuously as she enjoyed the slight chill and complete exposure.  

She watched our eyes jump between her tall nipples and her open groin and smiled coyly.  If she didn't notice it before, now she couldn't help staring at his groin, then mine, as we adjusted our confined, swelling cocks.  It was her turn to see, yet say nothing.  Her stare caused both cocks to throb and strain.

Without hiding his boner, Tom daringly stood and strutted the three steps to my exposed wife.  "Did -I- do that?" she coyly teased while pointing directly at the approaching cock.  He pried his fingers under it and pushed it up toward her as an offering.  He stepped to her hip level and she pushed the  bedewed pitcher firmly against his bulge, thoroughly soaking and outlining it.  First contact is an obvious proof of her ruttiness.  This WAS going somewhere.  As she rubbed the cold pitcher across his swollen cock she asked, "Does this help cool you off, BIG guy?"

He grunted, "NO!  I actually came over to help you adjust these."  He lifted her crop top and exposed both tiny tits and perfect nipples to us, then flapped the fabric to 'cool' her off.   She coyly watched her tits appear and disappear.  As he also slid her top higher, she kept pressing the wet tool harder against the bold cock before her.  "And THIS . . . " he pointed at her groin then looked at me to see if he still had my approval.  I smiled and he slid to her shorts then pushed a knee farther open, "is driving me crazy!  The way you teased then exposed one lip was exquisite torture.  Yes, I saw you partially hide it then, spread your hot legs; the tiny, twisted seam, HERE, moved aside then dove into your swelling pussy."  

His hand slid under her seam and boldly caressed and stroked her bare, shaven vulva.  He pulled the seam away then to one side, then pressed it into her swollen sex.  As he spoke, he extracted her jean seam then his fingers turned and pulled her lips apart.  With no panty to interfere, he stroked her bared, wet, left, outer and inner lips.  My cock leapt to full attention as I watched him push two fingers deep into her willing cunt then  slowly pull out, saturated in her slippery sauce.  He tasted my wife's pussy from his fingers.

He unfastened, unzipped and spread the top of her shorts as she stared, open mouth and gasped.  He pulled her seam down two inches and aside to completely expose her denuded, steamy snatch.  She lifted her ass to allow her shorts to ease a bit lower.  I grabbed and lifted my cock as I walked to her right  side.  She put her beer on the ground and rubbed my hidden cock.  I was content to leave one tiny, pretty tit and hard, perfect nipple exposed to Tom as we toyed with her.

Before Tom could pull her shorts completely off, she unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts.  He froze, then gasped when she reached into his boxers and softly encircled his hidden cock.  His knees buckled and she pushed his shorts and under shorts to his ankles.  When his eight inch, thickly veined, fat cock leapt at her, she involuntarily gasped.  She squeezed it hard and slid his foreskin back to reveal his small, purple helm.  While slowly jerking his "beautiful cock," her words, she looked at me, licked her lips and smiled her approval.

I dropped my pants and briefs and stepped out of them.  She and Tom stared at my pulsing, crimson, seven inch cock at length.  After grabbing my cock and momentarily jerking it in time with Tom's, she pulled us closer to her face.  Her naked, tiny tits jiggled and her hard nipples  swelled to their perfect size and beauty as she jerked us both.  

Though still wearing the same clothes, only her rosebud was still hidden.  She leaned toward Tom and gently licked his helm before circling it then taking it past her teeth.  "Mmm, I wondered how you'd taste.  I am not disappointed.  I hope your wife is happy with this pleasing prick."

The mention of his wife caused his dick to droop - briefly.  Sue sucked him deeper into her hot, skilled mouth and he groaned and swelled to full size again.  After rousing him again, she switched to my neglected cock and shocked Tom by sucking me immediately into her throat.  

In just three thrusts her nose was buried against my pubes and she was humming around my imbedded cock.  Tom was stunned.  I nearly blasted her throat, but she pulled off me and sucked Tom deeply.  His cock throbbed in her throat and he sang out until she released him too.

Sue was enjoying this too much despite her teary eyes!  Vengefully, she pulled my prick next to Tom's and squeezed both cock heads into her mouth.  Rightfully, she guessed that we'd be a bit uncomfortable rubbing cock-to-cock even if they were in her hot mouth.  After letting her suck us and stroke our sacs a minute, I pulled away.  "Tom, drill deep into her throat, tea bag her and fill her belly with your cum.  Yes, I mean it.  I'll take care of the other end!"

He grabbed her head and pushed twice to get his fat eight incher all the way into her.  As he rotated behind her, he guided her down to the lounger  while his stiff cock throbbed, still inside her, and rested his weighty balls on her eyes.  I pulled her jean seam away from her swollen, glistening pussy.  He struggled to open his eyes to watch me lift Sue's hips and aim my twitching, swollen cock at her wet hole.  

I rested my helm just inside her slippery snatch as he watched jealously.  When I bucked inside Sue's hot, clingy hole, she gasped around the strange cock in her throat.  Though hard to admit it, she loved knowing a stranger was admiring her naked form and now was even watching her get fucked openly.  

I told her to give him a hummer until he filled her belly.  Between my permission, her irresistible humming and watching her naked pussy as I filled it, he grunted and pumped his cum into my wife.  Watching some of his seed squirt out of her mouth was enough to force my seed to roil up my tubes and fire deep into my wife's hungry pussy.  

I left my cock resting inside her, trying to soften, as I leaned forward and got a close view of strange meat deep in Sue's mouth as it withdrew.  He very slowly pulled out as she used her mouth to marshal his messy cum off his cock.  If I were gay, I'd have that sticky cock fresh out of my wife's throat into mine.  Instead, I watched her lick her lips, then his still stiff cock and circle his sticky helm until he was clean of all traces.  "Mmm, you ate something sweet today."

"So did you, it seems.  Will I have a chance to return the flavor by eating you?" Tom asked breathlessly.  "I'm even willing to suck your husband's cum out of you though I've never considered that or even eaten my own cum."  Before he resorted to begging, I spoke up.

"Not today, Tom.  We may be open to sex with others, but are careful.  This was already a bit risky, but it goes no further without proof of a recent STD panel.  If you have that, we may even let you fuck my wife."

Sue began stroking his wilting cock and it rose to life again.  "W...we just had an insurance exam and got an 'all clear', is that enough?"  I said it was if it included STD tests.  "I'll go get the letter now . . . "

"Not today, Tom.  I see that you enjoyed my wife, but we like some alone time after an encounter, if you know what I mean.  Why don't you convince your wife to come with you tomorrow, with the letter, but don't tell her why?  We like to seduce unsuspecting 'victims' ourselves.  If she's open to sharing herself with us and your letter checks out, we can have more fun tomorrow."
Sue pulled her skimpy top over her head.  "You've already seen it all, so what the hell . . .  Uh, Tom, would you help me remove my cutoffs?"  As though she needed to ask!  "Can you hang out with us for some sun?  You'll both have to strip off too."  Before she finished her sham question, he pulled off his shirt and stepped out of his clothes.  

As I did the same, he grabbed her jean shorts and pried them off her.  She lifted her mons close to his face and held it there until her shorts were at her ankles.  "You smell wonderful, even if full of cum.  I can't wait to taste your sweet pussy empty, and full."  He stretched his tongue out to lick it, but Sue dropped it away from him and waggled her finger at him.

"I'll jerk you off again, I see you're ready, but no more than that today."  His dick softened, then rose up again, a cock renewed.  We talked about our exploits and his wife's for the next hour, naked.  We learned enough about Valerie and her preferences to anticipate that tomorrow would be even MORE fun!


/\__/\
( ~ ~ )                    
 > * <       Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments.  FIVEs are greatly appreciated.  Thanks . . .
================
 12/15/14 seminal image:
wife on lounger in yard in crop top and very small cutoff jeans, labia exposed to friend