Teasing Tom Again

Story Info
Tom brings wife to be stripped & play openly w neighbors +.
4.5k words
4.51
76k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This sequel spans: exhibitionist, erotic couple, anal and perhaps mature and ...surprise....]

Previously:

"I'll jerk you off again, I see you're ready, but no more than that today." His dick softened, then rose up again, a cock renewed. We talked about our exploits and his wife's for the next hour, naked. We learned enough about Valerie and her preferences to anticipate that tomorrow would be even MORE fun!

*

The next day, Tom rang us and reminded us that we were invited to use his in-ground pool with his wife instead of our lowly fifteen by four-foot blow up pool. I'm busy so I'll let him continue this story. Tom? "Umm, yes, wouldn't want to interfere with your mmm intense internal inspection there. When you refused our invite, I thought you all had re-thunk yesterday's fun, naked chat. Instead, you insisted we come to you so Sue wouldn't feel obliged to dress' up for the short walk and possibly spoil the mood. As IF!

"Let's step back two hours. When I found our insurance clearance letter and confirmed that it said we were in good health, no STD or HIV, I let out a WHOOP! that caught Val's attention. I excitedly shouted that we were going to see you for a few hours and to dress sexily - pale, braless crop top and tiny orange gym shorts. No need for panties or a swimsuit, but I wanted to show off her long, toned, sexy legs. Since her shorts were slightly waist stretched, though the seat seemed tailored around her curvy, perfect ass, she insisted on wearing sheer, lacy boy-shorts instead of her ass cheek-framing thong. I wasn't about to argue.

"I'd asked Sue to wear the same sexy outfit as yesterday so my wife could see why I caved in to her scantily covered, tantalizing body. Yes, I told her everything we did. Well, nearly everything and, well, without those pesky details. I told her enough to tempt her and appeal to her adventurous side. You see, Val always starts new encounters as a shy yet a coy lady. It takes about four conversations to convince her it's appropriate to open up about her and our adventures,' THEN she completely opens up!

"When we came through your gate, Sue's unzipped, tiny shorts opened to below her hair line, counted as THREE conversations. That sweat soaked crop top with a semicircle of aureola peeking out under it, further dropped Val's jaw. That's why she froze, speechless, when we rounded your house and saw Sue sprawled on the lounger with her knees up and apart. I had to haltingly pull her closer to you both. I don't think she even saw you, Al, for several minutes since she couldn't stop staring at and appraising your beautiful wife.

"'Honey, HONEY! This is Sue and Al', I said. 'Close your pie hole and show them your sunshine outfit before you settle in. Al's been staring at your shapely ass since you froze.' No reaction! 'Twirl so Sue can see it and Al can get a peek at your great tits.' Yes, THAT was my attempt to break the ice and leap directly into Val's fourth chat before she said her first word. It seemed to work somewhat since she slowly, wordlessly turned her body without her eyes ever leaving Sue's playful, teasing twat. As she turned, Al and I noticed her camel toe was pushing plumply against her revealing shorts. Our cocks immediately tented our shorts.

"Sue noticed all our swellings and conveniently ignored her own. She commented flatteringly on Val's firm, high, crescent cheeks saying she wished she had such full, squeezable glutes. She asked her to come closer so she could check how firm they were. As Val approached, toes up, by half steps, her jerky advance caused her crop top to jostle and expose one tit, then the other, to Sue.

"'Wow! Great tits too. I can't guess their size yet, but they're at least twice the size of my tiny titties. See?'" She brashly lifted her soaked top to her chin and held it there for Val and Tom to assess.

"'I, uh, guess you were serious about seeing Sue naked yesterday. She seems very comfortable exposing herself to all of us. I'm not sure how ready I am to. . . .'"

"But she was already too close and felt Sue's hand wrap onto her ass, squeezing and shaping her firm cheeks. Sue sat up straighter, letting her top catch and stay on her hard nipples, and pulled Val's top away from her chest. She whistled at the magnificent flesh below.

"'Wait til you boys, um, I guess I mean Al, get a load of these great tits! I am so freaking jealous. Not only are they pendulous, but they are still high and shapely like an ingenue and at LEAST twice my size. Her rosy nips are firming up too and show great promise. Why don't you show the boys your big, beautiful girls?'

"As she began to protest, Sue opened her knees and exposed a bare, shaved, hypnotizing labium. Val couldn't believe the temerity, or the plumped naked beauty exposed so freely to her. We hungry men had approached so we could see into Sue's cut-offs too. I slapped the insurance letter on Al's chest and yanked off my shirt before nearly bumping my wife with my long tent pole for a clear, over her shoulder view of her bountiful tits and Sue's wavering clit and full labia from above. Al pulled off his shirt too and adjusted his prick so it pitched farther out and moved against my wife's sweet ass. His balls dropped into view when he unzipped and released his cock. Val's unrestrained, barely covered, toothsome tits were subject to any breeze or Sue's will. It was hard to say who would be fully naked first since Sue had already shown us her tits, twat and clit while still dressed.'

"Al settled that question when he stepped out of his sorts and leaned his bare cock against Val's firm, rounded shorts. She MUST have felt his pole poke her, but didn't turn or acknowledge it. Before I could strip, Sue beckoned me around Val. As I dragged my cock along my wife's shapely ass, I noticed Sue's left hand was gently exploring Val's camel toe from her obviously swollen clit to her still hidden taint.

"My wife surrendered and stood frozen in a daze, breathing raggedly as Sue molested her. I stood next to Val, staring at Sue's gentle probing and was barely aware that she was working my gym shorts down. Finally breaking hypnotic contact with my wife's eyes when my shorts got stuck on my swollen cock, Sue reached into my trunks and adjusted my bare cock to point up instead of out. Val watched her intimate contact wordlessly even when my purple bishop appeared over my shorts and under the hot Cali sun.

"Val whispered I. . . . I see now how this could happen now. We haven't even greeted or met each oth. . . .her.' With my cock fondled in her right hand, Sue moved her left hand off the wet spot in Val's shorts and under her short top. She held Val's top up with her wrist to expose and fondle her right nipple. It immediately torqued, hardened and grew beautifully tall. It matched Sue's perfect nipples, but was thicker and taller.

"Watching Val's succulent nipple stiffened in Sue's fingers was too much temptation so Al knelt behind Val and gently pulled her gym shorts to her ankles as he did. He was surprised by her sexy, sheer boy shorts that made her legs and sweet ass look longer and even more shapely. I knew and loved that view. Now I get to share it with new friends. He slid his hands up her toned legs, into her lacy panties and cupped her bare ass as I watched. Val didn't move.

"Sue stared at the wet spot at the bottom, the wide strip of pubic hair and Val's clearly visible, swollen labia thru the diaphanous scrap as she continued to jerk my cock for Val's pleasure and mine. We both gasped when Sue released our bodies to the real world and stretched her arms straight up. I took the hint and lifted her top to her chin. As both tiny titties and perfect nipples fell out, she nodded at Val and told her to help me. Still entranced, she leaned to grasp Sue's top and partake in stripping our new friend.

"She cupped Val's mons and my balls, then, ensuring she had Val's attention, she brazenly licked my balls, up my shaft, around my helm and slowly captured my cock in her mouth. Val and I gasped and moaned in sync. Sue pushed a finger against the lacy panty, shallowly pushing it into Val's plumped raphe. I watched her rub the slightly coarse lace up and across Val's clit. This caused her to stop breathing and flush brightly as she approached orgasm on the fingers of a strange female. As Sue sucked me deeper into her hot, wet mouth, Al continued to fondle Val's bare ass. He shaped the shorts into a thong and coerced it deep into Val's smooth rear crack. We could see him kissing her plush cheeks and rubbing his nose into her deep crack.

"About the time he pulled the scented thong' out of her ass and worked her panties to the ground, Sue completely swallowed my cock. She smiled around it as she proved my aching stiffness was nearing her belly by putting my wife's hand in contact with her lips and my pubes before moving it to her throat and bobbing on my delirious cock. She felt my cock forcefully stretch Sue's throat from within. Sue allowed my bishop to rest on her teeth as she breathed to prepare for another deep throat voyage. Val's eyes bulged. She had never been able to swallow me like that.

"Al now had my Val's naked ass in his hands. He spread her cheeks for a sunny view of her pale pink butt hole and kissed it several times before licking it and inhaling her fragrant musk. I was anxious to lick Sue's front and rear holes, maybe as my wife licked the other? Al moved his thumbs lower and, as Val stayed bent over for Sue, he stared into my wife's beautiful pussy. When she was aroused, I knew its inner labia pushed out, even more than Sue's. They were both absolutely beautiful cunts, made for admiring, eating and fucking! Al split open Val's pussy, releasing her sex fragrance and juices. As he plunged his fingers deep into Val's willing cunt and tasted her intoxicating nectar, we were even at last, nearly. Now it was proper to proceed, even though he had not yet feasted on Val's tasty tits.

"Since Al had spread her legs, we could see his fond manipulation of my wife's most private and special parts. Sue and I watched him repeatedly plunge two fingers deep into her and twist them as he withdrew and cherished the treasure he sucked off them. Real men DO eat pussy, especially two such fine, savory examples of nature's best. Val deeply inhaled each time Al's loving fingers plunged her slippery depths and sighed when they exited, but Sue soon added her fingers. As Al exited, she plunged deep. In mid sigh, Val gasped in time to Sue's wet exploration.

"I don't know how she stayed conscious with so little air filling her lungs. Sue sampled Val's sweet and tangy nectar saying This is about the best tang I've ever had. We are definitely going to work out a time share on this delicious pussy!' I licked a free finger and eagerly agreed as long as I got to drink her juices in exchange. By then, my Cowper's was flowing freely and Sue made a show of licking, savoring and swallowing it. She pulled Val lower, kissed her sweet lips and licked my Cowper's on them and her tongue.

"I reached into the stretched leg of her jean shorts and gathered her escaping juices. I fed them to my resistant wife by smudging her lips and teeth with Sue's nectar. When she reluctantly licked her lips, she smiled and looked hungrily into the open pussy below her. I got the message and plunged two fingers deep into Sue's snatch, scraped as much luscious juice of the gods from her and fed it to my wife and myself. Scrumptious! All right you two, pull my jeans off and you can take turns eating and fingering me, but Tom, I want your cum in my mouth before you can eat me or fuck me! I want to share it with Val before she can eat me.' Val startled at the obvious next step.

"We struggled with Sue's jeans and as they were tossed aside, Al finally removed the last scrap of clothing of any of us - my wife's top. Her big tits swung freely and collided in a beautiful example of restrained chaos. Al reached around and clasped both heavy tits, diplomatically avoiding comparison with his wife's tiny little titties. Until he slipped. Ahh, these are so massive! There's a weight centered in here I haven't. . . .oops' he stuffed my Val's thick nipple into his errant mouth to stifle himself. Sue just grinned as she pulled my stiff cock into her mouth. Val surprised us both by kissing the juncture of my cock and Sue's lips then pulling my soaked cock into HER mouth.

"Val's first assertive words of the day were, 'I want to feel my husband throb in my throat too, but I'd like to watch him spurt into your open mouth before I share his cum with you. OK?' Sue nodded and Val swallowed me on her third try. Then she went wild as she slammed her mouth on my pubes, trapping my cock nearly in her belly. The pain delayed my bliss and orgasm, but I delighted in watching my wife suck me deeply in the bright, sunny, risky yard. Just when I couldn't hold out any longer, and Val sensed my ass clench and my balls tighten; she whipped my cock out of her throat and put it on Sue's lips. To Val's delight and my relief, I spanned a large air gap and shot string after string of thick, aromatic jism. She swallowed quickly, forcing me to cover her pretty face with two more spurts. Val giggled and licked her face clean.

"Val took the initiative and eagerly shared my cum with Sue. That fourth chat was over so she could really expose her dirty self! When Val finished licking Sue's tongue, she grabbed my semi hard dick and licked around it. When it was clean, she slid it onto her tongue and into her throat. She kept gulping to make me swell again and, as I grew inside her, I felt a familiar pattern of lurches. I looked past the tit in Sue's mouth and saw Al straining to keep pounding my sweet angel's ass and pussy for the exquisite joy of it and delaying his own onrush of semen. He was a lost cause! Val was swiveling her hips and massaging his cock with her pussy. He gasped Can you get pregnant?'

"I answered since her mouth was full, 'No, but it's a little late to ask isn't it. Can Sue get pregnant?' He grunted a discernable NO and continued furiously humping my wife. She timed her throat clenches so as he bucked against her sweet ass, she clenched and forced me past her tightened throat. My cock hurt, but I wanted to continue until I gifted my own wife with my sperm. I painfully erupted again to our mutual delight and we froze with my pubes against her nose as my cock withered and stuttered out of her clutching throat. WOW!

"When I collapsed next to Sue, I could see the near frenzy of her husband fiercely fucking my wife, her flushed cum face and Sue still sucking her stiff, swaying nipple as she fingered herself. And THAT's when you came out of the house and surprised us. Will you tell us who you are now or do you want to wait until Al fills Val with his little white army? Does all this answer your questions?"

The beautiful 40-something with chestnut hair was seated at Sue's feet so she had a clear view of Sue's gaping pussy as she STILL sucked Val and fingered herself, of Al seriously and strenuously fucking my wife and my exhausted, sloppy cock asleep on my thigh. She made no comments, but began blatantly stroking her pussy over her shorts. With her feet together and knees apart, I got teasing, fleeting views of her bald and swelling cunt. What IS it with these unabashed women? Is there something in the water?

She quickly developed a dark, wet spot she chose not to hide. "I was about to come out for a swim in our little pool when I saw you two arrive. I stood at the kitchen window and heard little of what you said, but I watched you all strip and play. I thought it best to wait until you men had cum before I came out, but since Al fucked Sue twice, soundly, this morning, he is slow to launch - as planned, I expect. When your cock delivered and shrank, I decided to join you all." She firmly circled her conspicuous clit.

SHE was fully dressed in a short, pale green tank top and tiny, dark-green stretch shorts. She stood listlessly, walked around Sue, like an inspector, and squeezed a perfect nipple before tugging on Val's free nipple; she walked behind Val and closely watched Al's cock disappear into Val's bright red and swollen cunt and even pulled one of Val's cheeks open for a deeper look, all the while relentlessly rubbing her lusty clit.

As she moved, I was intrigued with her sinewy, toned legs and small waist, her sculpted abs and generous C-cups. Despite her petite figure, she looked like a powerhouse and not one to piss off. She tossed her shoulder length hair and smiled a captivating smile at me. "Your wife has a potent and agreeable musky scent to her pretty ass, and her cunt smells wonderful. Maybe when Al's done with her, I can have a taste of her pussy and her ass? I already know what Al tastes like!" OH?! Val was too deep in sex to pay attention, but Sue and Al were smiling so I nodded OK to this unnamed stranger. "My name is Maria. And what about your sad, sleepy soldier? Will it soon be ready to go? If it is ready before Al is done, perhaps I'll let you fuck me. Would you like that?" I gulped.

Who was this beautiful stranger? When I didn't answer right away, Maria stepped around Al and let her hand linger on his busy ass. She fondly patted it as it pushed his stiff cock into my wife. She walked around Al and teasingly trailed her hand on Val's shaking ass. I'm sure she ran her finger into Val's ass and either pet Al's cock or rubbed Val's rear hole. Val gasped, but barely lurched. When she was next to me, she bent and pulled Sue's farther legs apart and asked "Do you think her pussy is especially pretty, as Al brags? I think it looks identical to mine!" She straightened then stroked her pussy again, just inches from my face. What a cock tease!

I looked into Sue's splayed pussy then into the loose legs of the thin shorts that blocked my view of Maria's pussy. Now I wanted to see it. I had to see it and maybe. . . .fuck it! "I'd have to see yours to even comment. Since we are all naked, maybe you should really join us?" Would she dare or just walk away leaving my waking cock to Sue's wet pussy?

Maria smiled coyly at me then silently lifted her tank top smoothly over her head. WOW! Strong deltoids framed her high tits that sat on chiseled pecs. She grabbed the legs of her shorts and began pulling them down, leaving me to pull them past her knees. When they quickly passed her pubes, extended and swollen clit and her plumped labia, I was surprised to judge that her mature pussy did look identical to Sue's. Her lusty inner lips extended as far as Sue's and her clit was the same shape and size. Her deeply sculpted inner labia called to me, demanded to be kissed and sucked. The wet labia smelled just like Sue's and Val's. She briefly turned away and I saw her ass was the same size as Sue's, but much more muscular and well defined.

When she turned back, her pussy was in my face and I immediately licked its overflowing nectar. She was delicious and my soldier cock immediately awoke and saluted. Spreading her pretty pussy open and drinking its product put my eyes in her wide landing strip and it was, of course, out of focus. As I happily fucked her with my tongue, I sensed something was amiss, though I was too thrilled drinking this stranger to worry about her health, yet I managed to stammer a hopeful "Can ewe gett prgnt?"

Her response was "Fuck NO. I had my tubes tied after I had Sue." Oh, so she was bi too? I dug my fingers into the muscular and wonderfully slippery cunt and flushed more savory juice onto my hand. As I devoured her nectar, I barely heard my wife's orgasmic scream. In my brief look, I saw Al grunting and filling her cunt with his seed even as she fell onto Sue and continued to shudder until long after Al had filled her to overflowing. I turned back to Maria, my special surprise catch, yet saw Sue adjust Val so she was under her full pussy in 69.

12