Teasing Tuesdays Ch. 01

Story Info
The view from his apartment.
3.2k words
4.39
48k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 03/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExoMani
ExoMani
184 Followers

The View from My Apartment

Angela's name suited her perfectly, because, in my opinion, she resembled a cute, sexy, little blonde cherub. She was a beautiful 42 years-old woman, and wasn't at all fat, or even chubby. Her cheeks and oval face, however, made her look oh-so-sweet whenever she smiled, and Angela smiled often. Her friendly, bubbly personality was also a big factor in me thinking of her as a cherub, because Angela always brightened up my day, whenever I saw her. To complete the picture, she was 5'5" tall, with blue-gray eyes, medium-blonde hair, and a light complexion. Angela had dyed her natural light-brown hair to medium-blonde, and wore it in a classic bob cut that just touched her lovely shoulders. I eventually learned that her measurements were 36-26-38, and that she wore a 34C bra, and a size 8 dress. She reminded me of a younger, thinner, sexier version of Tipper Gore.

I was 27 years-old, and had rented my large, third floor studio apartment from Angela and her husband. So, Angela was my landlady. Angela and her husband owned several nearby apartment buildings, that had originally been large, single family dwellings. My apartment had originally been the attic of a large single home, before the entire house had been converted into apartments. I had chosen my apartment because it had several skylights, and I could, actually, use it as an artist's studio. I'm only an amateur artist, but it was fun to be able to use my place for painting and photography, when I had the time.

As Angela and I lived right next door to each other, we bumped into each other frequently. She had a large garden, and was often outside, in her jeans and tank tops, tending to it. About once a week, in the summer, she would stop by my apartment with tomatoes, or cucumbers, or something from her garden. I would often photograph her flowers, and, a few times, I even got her to pose for me, while she was working in her garden. Once, I talked her into posing, in her garden, wearing a pretty sundress and straw hat. I sent those photos to the local newspaper, and to the surprise of both of us, they were published in the "Home and Garden Section". All-in-all, we were on friendly terms, and even flirted with each other, on occasion.

Angela's husband was another story. He was a lawyer, and was older than Angela, by about 10 years. We hardly ever spoke to each other. It wasn't that he was particularly unfriendly, it was more like he always seemed to be preoccupied. I had the impression that he didn't pay much attention to Angela.

My computer desk was set up near a window that faced Angela's house. So, one day, when I heard hammering outside, I just turned in my chair to look out the window. Then, I saw that the noise was coming from some carpenters that were working in Angela's attic. The next time that she stopped by, I mentioned that I had seen the renovation work. Angela told me that her daughters were always bringing their girlfriends home from college on the weekends, and that they were converting the attic into another guestroom to make more room for them.

As Angela was telling me this, she walled over to the window, and looked across at her house. After looking out, for a couple of seconds, she laughed and said, "I can see that I'm going to have to tell my daughter's friends to keep the curtains closed, and the shades down at night." She continued, "You can look directly at the bed of the new guestroom from this window."

Angela was right. My window was about twenty-five feet away from her house, and directly across from the center window of her new guestroom. To add to that, my window actually looked slightly down and directly at the bed that was located in the middle of the room.

I laughed and said jokingly, "Please don't do that, Angela." I continued, "I was really looking forward to watching your daughter's cute little coed friends prance around at night in their thong underwear. This is the only place in the neighborhood with that kind of a view, you know." I finished, "I bought that telescope, over there, just so that I could peep into your new guestroom at night. And, now, you're going to ruin it all for me," as I pointed to a small, brass, folding telescope that sat on a nearby shelf.

The telescope remark wasn't really true, as I had owned that little telescope for years, and often carried it with me when I went hiking. But, pointing it out, as I did, served to enhance my little joke.

Angela turned to face me with a smile, put her hands on her hips, in a matronly fashion, and said, "Oh, you like to watch pretty girls prance around in their underwear, do you?"

"Yes. Yes, I do," I answered with a laugh, "And this way, it won't even cost me any money, like it does down at the nudie bar."

Angela laughed and said, "Oh, you're a naughty, naughty boy, Greg!" She continued, "Don't you get enough pretty girls to prance around for you in their underwear, right here, in your little artist's studio?"

"No. No, I don't," I said with a laugh, "An amateur artist, such as myself, can never talk enough pretty girls into prancing around for him in their underwear."

Angela said, "Oh, really? And, just how many of your girlfriends have you managed to talk into posing for you, up here in your little love nest?" Then, she laughed, again, and added, "Excuse me. I meant to say 'your artist's studio'."

"Unfortunately, none of them," I answered with mock sadness.

She responded, "None of them? That's hard to believe!"

"No, none of them," I answered, "My relationships with my girlfriends are all strictly platonic."

"Don't quit your day job," Angela said with a smile, "Otherwise, you won't be able to afford to go down to the nudie bar anymore."

We laughed, then Angela said, "So, none of your girlfriends have ever posed for you?" She continued, "I know that that's not true." She finished, "You're very sweet, Greg. Most men brag about their success with women."

"I was taught," I answered, "that a gentlemen doesn't kiss and tell." I continued with a laugh, "Or look and tell, or whatever and tell." We talked for a little while longer, then Angela left, and I didn't give our conversation another thought. That is, I didn't give it another thought until a few days later, when things started to get interesting in the neighborhood.

On Tuesday evening, after Labor Day, at around 8:00 PM, I was sitting at my computer, when I noticed a light go on outside, out of the corner of my eye. I glanced out the window and saw that the light had come from the center window of Angela's new guestroom. Angela was walking away from the window, so I assumed that she had just raised the shade. I didn't think anything of it, and continued working.

A few minutes later, I looked up from the computer, to rest my eyes for a moment, and glanced out the window again. This time, I saw Angela walking around in her plain white bra and jeans.

I said to myself in surprise, "What the hell?" Then, I looked more closely. As far as I could tell, the only shade that was up was the one on the center window of her guestroom, and the curtains were wide open. I was quite certain that Angela had seen me working on my computer, when she had opened the curtains and raised that shade. Then, I remembered my little joke of a few days before.

"Interesting," I said to myself, "Very interesting." After thinking about it for a moment, I turned off my computer and the lights of my apartment. Then, I sat down, in the dark, to see what Angela was going to do next.

First, Angela laid some blouses out on the bed. Then, she sat on the end of the bed and exchanged her flat shoes for high-heels. Next, she started trying on her blouses, one at a time. She put on quite a fashion show, alternating between looking at herself in the mirror, and turning and looking directly at my window. Angela looked cute, beautiful, sexy, and happy, all at the same time, as she slowly tried on the three blouses over a period of about fifteen minute. I could see that she, definitely, had a real woman's breasts, a good figure, and a nice ass. Those tight jeans and high-heeled shoes really helped to emphasize Angela's shapely butt. When, she was finished trying on her blouses, she simply walked over to the window, smiled, and pulled down the shade.

I was pretty sure that the fashion show had not been an accident, so I immediately got up and turned my lights back on. When I looked out the window, I saw that Angela had pulled her window shade to one side, just a crack, and was peeping out at me. As soon as she saw me, she closed the shade completely.

Now, I was absolutely certain that the fashion show had not been an accident.

Nothing else happened until the following Tuesday, when I was coming home from work. As I walked up the sidewalk to my apartment, Angela waved to me from her front yard. She was watering her flowers, so I walked over to say hello.

"Hi, Greg!" she said with her big cherub smile, "How are you doing today?"

"Great!" I answered, "And you, Angela?"

"I'm fine," she said, "But, I've still got a ton of work to do, to get the new guestroom ready for when my daughters brings their girlfriends home from college." She continued, "It's Eric's poker night, so I'll be working up there all evening, after he leaves." She finished with an even bigger smile, "And what about you, Greg? Will you be hard at work on your computer, again, tonight?"

"Oh, yeah," I laughed, "I've got work that I need to get done this evening." I added, "So, I won't be going anywhere tonight." I finished, "Well, I'll see you later, Angela."

"I'll see you later, Greg," Angela said with a big smile.

Around 8:00 PM, I sat down at my computer. A few minutes later, I saw a light go on outside, out of the corner of my eye. I looked over, and, sure enough, the shade of the center window of Angela's guestroom was up, the lights were on, the curtains were open, and she was walking around, again, in her plain white bra, and jeans. So, I turned off my computer and the lights, and sat down to enjoy the show.

As I watched, Angela laid some clothing on the bed. Then, she sat on the end of the bed, facing the window, and slowly removed her flat shoes and jeans, smiled and tossed them aside. Then, wearing only her plain white bra and panties, she walked out of my view. When Angela returned, she was wearing her dark high-heeled shoes.

Although Angela was only wearing an everyday bra and panties, she filled them out very well. Her breasts looked full, and her stomach was smooth, with no sign of the love handles that a lot of women her age tend to develop. On top of that, Angela's high-heeled shoes made her apple-bottom ass look especially good.

Angela admired herself, for a few moments, in a full-length mirror that was located off to the side. Then, she went over and moved the mirror to right alongside the window. With the mirror located in that position, Angela could look at herself, and I could look directly at the front of her, at the same time.

Angela then proceeded to try on and model three sundresses. She would stand facing the window and slowly put on a dress. Then, she would pose and look at herself in the mirror, turning to see herself from every angle. When she was satisfied, she would take off the dress, still facing the window, and go over and pick out the next one. This time, the fashion show lasted almost half an hour. When Angela was finished, she, again, walked over to the window, with a big smile on her face, and pulled down the shade.

This time, at the end of the show, I placed my telescope on the window sill, before turning on the lights. When I looked out my window, I, again, saw that Angela had pulled her window shade slightly to one side, and was, again, peeping out at me. As soon as she saw me, she closed the window shade completely. I sat down at my computer, smiled to myself and thought, "Well, this is interesting."

Again, nothing more happened until the following Tuesday. This time, Angela waved to me from her front porch, as I was coming home from work. Then, she hurried over to talk to me.

Angela told me that she had just had some furniture delivered, and asked if I would help her carry it upstairs. The furniture turned out to be only another full-length mirror, to match the one that she already had in her new guestroom. So, it was an easy job. While I carried the mirror upstairs, Angela said that her husband had gone directly to his poker game from the office, and that she really wanted to get the mirror upstairs, so that she could continue her work in the guestroom. We placed the matching mirror on the other side of the room's center window. Then, she smiled her cherub smile and asked me if I would be working on my computer, again, that evening. And so, "Teasing Tuesdays" became an established routine.

Angela tried on swimsuits that evening. She would coyly turn her back to the window, to undress and put them on, but she made quite a show of modeling them in the mirrors. First, Angela tried on a conservative, one-piece flowered tank swimsuit, the kind that a woman her age would wear to the community pool. She preened and strutted around in it for a while, wearing her high-heeled shoes. Then, she took it off and put on a more revealing swimsuit.

Her next swimsuit was a black wet-look one piece, cut high on the thighs, with a plunging scoop neckline, and a matching plunging scoop back. This was the kind of swimsuit that a woman would wear on a vacation in the Caribbean, where the neighbors couldn't see her. This time, Angela slowly ran her hands over herself as she modeled. She started with her stomach, then cupped each breast in her hand, then both breasts together. She turned her back to the window, and ran her hands over her ass. She even ran her hand lightly over the crotch of the swimsuit, as she faced the window. Angela, definitely, looked hot, and this swimsuit really did her beautiful boobs and apple-bottom ass justice. "Things are, definitely, getting more interesting in the neighborhood," I said to myself at the end of the show.

The following Teasing Tuesday, the show got even better. This time, when I looked over, Angela was dancing, while wearing a simple white tank top, a dark knee-length skirt, and her high-heeled shoes. I couldn't hear the music, but as I watched, Angela slowly pulled her top over her head, and tossed it aside. She continued to dance, for a few minutes, in her plain white everyday bra, then she slowly unfastened her skirt and pushed it down over her knees. Then, she gracefully stepped out of the skirt, one foot at a time, and kicked it aside.

Now, Angela was dancing in only her plain white bra and panties, and high-heeled shoes. This wasn't an outfit that any of the dancers down at the nudie bar would be caught wearing, but it was surprisingly hot, nonetheless. Angela continued dancing for a while, and then she surprised me.

I didn't know whether or not Angela would undress completely again, but if she did, I expected her to turn her back to me. This time, however, she turned her back to me so that I could see her unhook her bra, but she turned around to face me while she slowly removed it.. When she had taken her bra completely off, she slowly held it out at her side, at arm's length, and let it drop to the floor. Angela had her big cherub smile on her face the whole time.

Now, I could see, without a doubt, that Angela had a really nice set of boobs. I could tell that they were, definitely a C-cup, and that they were surprisingly firm, for an older woman. Her nipples were rosy-pink in color, and when she turned to the side, I could see them protruding from her breasts.

Angela continued to dance for a while, then she turned her back to me, and grasped the sides of her panties with her hands. Next, she turned her head, so that she was looking over her shoulder at me, and bent forward while slowly pulling down her panties. As she was doing this, she wiggled her ass, in my direction, with that big cherub smile on her face.

Angela danced, for a while, with her panties pulled partway down, barely covering her crotch, but leaving her beautiful ass cheeks exposed. At last, Angela turned her back to me again, pulled her panties all the way down, and then gracefully stepped out of them, one leg at a time. Then, she stood up and slowly held her panties out to the side, at arm's length, and let them drop to the floor. I could now clearly see that Angela had a truly nice ass. There was no sag or cellulite to be seen on that sexy apple-bottom. I know that, like most women, Angela thought that her ass was too big, but I thought that it was perfect. Hers was a real woman's ass, not some anorexic fashion model's skinny butt.

To my surprise, Angela turned and faced the window, while continuing her dance. In truth, I hadn't expected her to do that. Now, I could clearly see that Angela's natural hair color was light-brown, from the wispy thatch of pubic hair between her legs. While she continued to dance, she started to ran her hands slowly over her body. Angela first fondled her breasts, cupping each one, and pinching her nipples. Then, she turned her back and wiggled her ass toward the window. Soon, she ran her hands slowly up and down over her sexy ass cheeks.

When Angela turned in profile, she rubbed her ass with one hand, and her pussy with the other. Turning towards the window, she would alternate between slowly running her hands over her breasts, ass, and pussy, and exposing herself completely. Angela continued to dance, for several more minutes, wearing only her high-heeled shoes. Then, she walked over to the bed, put on a robe, smiled her cherub smile, and walked back to the window to pull down the shade.

"Wow!" I thought to myself, "This is even better than the local nudie bar!"

Soon, to my surprise, things got even better.

ExoMani
ExoMani
184 Followers