Teasing Turns Into Something Ch. 01

Story Info
Alex plays hard to get so I conquer elsewhere.
2k words
4.05
18.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people in story are 18+ and while based on true events is fiction.


I guess I will start at the beginning. It was the start of the school year and I was feeling great slimmed down from over the summer and my Instagram was well known around the school. I was somewhat popular but not so much so that I was a basic heartless person just enough that I had a solid reputation and could do whatever I wanted. I went to an upper-middle class school that was majority white. I was one of few African Americans so I was very exotic compared to the rest. I wasn't skinny and not very muscular but wasn't fat either I was voluptuous in a way with an amazing ass and beautiful smooth light brown skin all over my body. Not that anyone else knew but I also had an 8.5-inch cock that was around 5 inches around so I was pretty well endowed.

I came into that school year as an ultra virgin someone who hadn't kissed anyone or have done anything remotely sexual with anyone except my hand. I wasn't sure if I wanted to change but I wanted to try anyway.

That's when I saw him. Due to my schools largely Nordic background there were a lot of pretty blonde hair, blue-eyed boys. He pretty much fit the bill but he was different. My best friend actually had a class with him last year so we met through her. He had a crush on her and it was obvious. I did not realize it then but I think I must have fallen in love because I was actively trying to get my friend to get with him probably just to get closer. At this point in time I was trying to reignite my flame with the school's football kicker.

The kicker was a nation wide known kicker and we had flirted a little bit the previous year in choir which he had quit this upcoming year. Me being in marching band and the fact that the head football coach loved me actually saw him a lot. It was hard to read him and he was really stupid but my god was he sexy. He was around 195 pounds of solid muscle, stood at 6 foot 2, and had an amazing bubble butt that was very evident in his football pants. I had actually grabbed that exact butt at a choir concert last year after he had slapped my ass a couple of times it shocked him but totally turned him on. When I saw him on the first day of classes he quickly said hi to me and asked how my summer had been. Thinking about his ass almost made me forget about his face it was gorgeous like Nick Jonas level beautiful which only made my cock harder when I was near him. His only problem was that he was a total pothead and it was hard to read him because of it. We finished our conversation and pated ways saying we should hang out sometime. As I walked off I could tell he was staring at my ass so I popped it out a little bit and continued walking.

At this point in time I was a closet bisexual only letting the closest people in my life know. That didn't stop me from flirting with, grabbing the Asses of, and tempting some of the hottest guys in school. I knew a lot of people suspected something but I like to keep my private life to myself

A few months passed and football season was over and it looked like I was getting nowhere with the star kicker (we never did hang out) so I set my sights on Ralph. He was still into my best friend so I encouraged her to ask him to Sadie Hawkins so I could get closer to him but this bitch didn't and my plan was ruined. I ended up not even getting asked to Sadie's so that was that. However during these past couple months I was hanging out with this girl who I had known for years. We started talking and were posting photos of each other so a lot of people thought we were dating we just remained good friends. I did want to be something more but I decided to give it time and again focus on Ralph.

Ralph was not very athletic and not very muscular but I thought he was smoking hot. He had these amazing hazel eyes, Mediterranean like complexion, was tall, and had a smooth great skin and hot face. His ass wasn't even that nice but for some reason I was truly horny for him.

It seemed as though Ralph was straight so I just opted for the teasing flirting thing I usually do to straight guys to try to get my hands on him. While this idea did work I got a couple grabs at his booty and felt up his bare calves it left me unsatisfied and a bit horny.

My Wi-Fi at home wasn't working so I didn't have any Brazzers porn to cool me off and I started to really need some intimate contact. It all came to a head when I was walking down the hall and saw Joseph laying on a desk ass in the air. Joseph was a family friend that was younger than me and he was sitting in one of the Spanish classrooms waiting for his bitchy girlfriend to finish talking to her teacher. Considering how horny I was I went into my flirty mode with Joey-boy going further than I would have got on a sane day.

Joey was what many considered a twink he had black hair and piercing blue eyes who was slightly dim but was easy to make laugh. He wrestled so he had this tight body with this great bubble butt that caught my attention from the hallway and caused me to stop on by. He was wearing shorts that only accentuated that tight ass. He was around my height but less bulky then me.

I started joking with joey trying to balance my water bottle on his ass and when that didn't work, I tried his lower back right next to the waistband of his shorts. That was the perfect place to put my water bottle and it balanced perfectly. I then repeated this pulling his shirt up a little to reveal the smooth tanned skin. He commented how cold it was and I took it off after a few minutes. I wasn't done with him yet thought I placed my phone on his ass then joked that this balanced on that tight piece of meat and grabbed it making sure to get a nice feel of his booty. Then was the official grab/squeeze he was surprised a little but he let me continue and acted like nothing had happened or that this was normal behavior. I spanked/squeezed his ass for a little while and his girlfriend and her teacher hadn't even noticed, then I did something very out of the ordinary I slipped my hands under his underwear and felt the tanned globes of this tight bubble butt he almost jumped off the desk but continued to act nonchalant about the whole ordeal. I started playing with his ass cheeks moving them around poking them just generally exploring what they had to offer. Then I went further and sent a finger in between his ass cheeks stopping just over his tight virgin hole. He looked up at me and I started to rub my crotch he got the message. He continued to look at me then I did something extremely shocking. I undid my belt and showed him my cock. His gorgeous eyes grew wide and I zipped back up and grabbed his hand. He told his girlfriend he would be back and we left.

We walked up to the third floor bathroom and locked ourselves in the stall. It was after school and barely anyone was there so we had privacy. The instant the stall door closed he got to his knees, I pulled him back up and told him to take off his shorts. He did and it tuned out he was wearing black boxer briefs that fit snugly around his bubble butt. I could also see his erection. He dropped his underwear and pulled off his shirt not only revealing his six-pack but that ass I was in love with. He then dropped to his knees and undid my pants and pulled them down. He then pulled underwear to my ankles revealing my cock in full glory. He started out slowly licking the tip of my big black cock then took the head in sucking it like a lollipop. It felt amazing and there was this passion in his blue eyes, lust. His cock sucking skills showed me that he had experience maybe it was his best friend Ben or that bitchy girlfriend of his was a dominatrix but whatever it was he was incredible. When he started deep throating and gagging on my cock I almost came. I told him to stop and turn around to show off his ass we both knew what was coming next.

He did as he was told a popped his ass out. It looked amazing; I slyly took my phone out and took a picture of it for future reference. It was my turn now I started by kissing those globes of awesomeness. Then I placed my tongue on his virgin rosebud. I began to eat his ass out and he started to moan like a cheerleader in heat. I had to stick on hand in his mouth for him to be quite, he began deep throating my fingers. I was insanely hard and my cock was aching for relief

I stopped eating him out spit on his asshole and on my cock and gently pressed into his virgin asshole. He was extremely tight it felt as though his hole was going to squeeze my cock into nothingness. I finally got about an inch in and he started to loosen up. I could tell he was starting to enjoy himself again because he started moaning on the fingers I still had in his mouth. I asked him if he would like for me to go harder, he nodded yes. I started to pick up speed and soon found myself pounding against him with great force. He was moaning extremely hard and his own 5 inch cock was hard as steel.

I couldn't last much longer so I took my hand out of his mouth and asked him where I should come; he said his ass it would be easier to hide that way. After he said that I picked up speed and he started yelling yes loudly. I tried to go as fast as I could and at one point we were fucking so hard against the stall wall that it sounded like a washing machine off balance. Then all of a sudden Joey's hole tightened up, he had cum without me even touching him once, sending me over the edge and causing me to deposit over a weeks worth of cum into his tight tanned booty.

When I pulled out his hole was leaking my fluid. I told him to sit on the toilet and get some of it out. He sucked up cum remnants from my deflating cock and I wiped down the mess he made on the stall wall. We got dressed and headed out but not before I gave him another slap on that amazing ass. We then parted ways.

I had just had sex with a younger guy who happened to be a family friend. I had lost my virginity to Joey and I had never been happier at that moment Joey giving his virgin ass to me and I relieving a lot of steam.

I talked to Joey in the weeks following and he said he loved it and wanted to do it again, Apparently his girlfriend didn't ask any questions about it and he got his bj skills from his best friend he's been experimenting with for years. I fucked him a couple more times but things started to change in my life....

To be continued

(Thanks for reading this is my first story so if you have any suggestions let me know!!!!)