Tech Control for Rhoto Ch. 01

Story Info
Sasha finally learns what her boyfriend has been working on.
3.2k words
4.36
67.3k
87

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nosefag
Nosefag
64 Followers

Her boyfriend had been acting strange, to the point where she might suspect cheating if he wasn't such an introvert. Clint went to work, vanishing for hours and then returning to spend the remaining few hours of each day largely ignoring her, worse yet avoiding her. At first she was concerned that she'd pushed him too far, she was only flirting with her boss to get a raise but Clint might have taken it harder than she thought. But now he looked at her with strange eyes, not cold but certainly detached.

As if she was meat.

He still acted mostly normal, kisses before and after he got home, cuddles on the couch, movie nights with friends, but he seemed to be, for lack of a better word, building up to something. Just the other day he asked her "Why do you bother working?" a very un-Clinty thing to say, though she had to agree with him at least partially. Fousetech paid him more than enough for both of their shares of the mortgage, she just couldn't pull that kind of money with her office job. That was a good chunk of the reason she'd started wearing low cut blouses to work and plumping her already plush breasts with push-up bras. In an office of women she had to stand out to get promoted, it's just how things worked. Clint didn't see it that way, he didn't like that people, especially her, used their sexuality to get ahead in life.

There was something else though, a thrill of shivers that worked her spine when he looked at her. Not exactly fear, but not exactly excitement either. Each time his eyes set upon her in that peculiar way he'd taken to looking at her when he didn't think she was able to see, each time felt like an echo of some baffled thrashing memory. Maybe she'd had a nightmare about him, a glint of silver flashed across her thoughts, the rough imagined shape of a needle. She tried to hold onto the thought but it vanished into the dark places where thoughts go and she couldn't even remember why she cared. Clint had said he would be late tonight, but that he'd be staying home for the long weekend. With no work to keep him distant she hoped to talk some sense into him, perhaps even find out why he'd been so strange lately.

Clint arrived home abruptly, briefcase on one shoulder, hard pelican case on a strap over the other and a box of wiring, probably for one of his little electrical projects. He looked at her and smiled, not the faker smiles he'd been showing recently but a real genuine Clint smile, the kind that creeps onto your face just looking at it. After setting his things down in the study he came back to give her a kiss and watch a few episodes of crap Househunter shows before once more vanishing into his study. She pouted, he was going to work on projects instead of being with her. Again.

Stomping quietly, she'd never been able to really stomp with her slender legs, but really trying to stomp, she went into their room and opened the box from Fredericks she'd picked up after work. Pink checkered paper crumpled away from the satin black and green prize within, followed by her clothes crumpling to the floor as she shed them one by one. Looking in the mirror at herself she knew there was no way was she going to let Clint just ignore her again, she was going to make him pay attention.

The salesgirl had shown her how to assemble the outfit just right, all she had to do was follow that. Easy as cake, she put on the hiphugging garter a mostly black affair but with black lace over deep green lace and a small green ribbon of lace stitched onto the center of each of the stocking belts. Settling it into place she checked herself in the mirror for both fit and to see if she'd missed anything shaving. Turning her legs she was satisfied that she'd achieved a satin smooth finish to both her legs and her pussy save the small v of short hair she always left because the dark curls contrasted with her pale skin beautifully.

Next came the stockings, black as night with a band of green lace to match the garter and bra, they slid smoothly over her hairless legs and came just shy of halfway up her thighs. Clips on the belts matched small plastic loops on the stockings, anchoring everything in place around her toned body. She followed the salesgirl's instructions from earlier and reached behind her to spread the double straps in the back to support her already round ass.

Finally came the bra, even more ornate with black and forest lace blooming from the bottom of each breast, silky smooth fabric pressed and lifted her bust. Adjusting everything one last time she looked at her reflection and felt invincible.

Walking down the hall she felt the fabric of the stockings slide and move over her feet pleasantly, nearing the door to Clint's study she shivered a little. 'Just nerves' she told herself. She opened the door, "Cliiinnnt..."

He looked up from his project, some vr helmet thing he'd been working on for months, and she couldn't help smile lasciviously at his expression. Clint set down what he was holding and looked at her, really looked at her, smiling from ear to ear. "Well look at that. What brings you in here? Better not let my girlfriend catch you with me." Classic Clint humor, it was working already. He walked over, still in his hoodie and sweats but she could see by the tent he wouldn't be in anything much longer. "I'm really surprised though Sash. I had a surprise all worked out for you, but who knew you'd have one for me." He trailed off a bit at the end but all her mind thought was 'surprise?' thinking of everything it could be, an engagement ring, a vacation, a dog.

"Surprise?" she blurted, unsure of herself despite the feelings of sexual invincibility mere moments before.

He hugged her, she could smell his musk and nuzzled into the folds of his hood trying to find neck to kiss, but a sharp pain in her side made her jump. "Just please... don't panic." The world was darkening, growing further away. Had... he drugged... her ...?

When she woke up on the hardwood floor it was fuzzyheaded and confused. She remembered hugging Clint and then... nothing. "How you feeling sleepyhead?"

"Whaaa?"

"Don't worry about it, completely intentional and you're in no danger."

"Whaaaa?!" Danger, why would she be in danger?

"Ok... let's see here." Her vision was blurry still but he was holding something, a tablet probably. "Ah, here we go."

A metallic buzz filled her head, followed by the same feeling setting into her taste and skin and everywhere, there wasn't anything that didn't feel like metallic buzzing as if she was being electrocuted very very slowly.

"Now don't worry, this might feel weird but you'll like it soon enough. It's like a rollercoaster, it might be scary at first but you feel great afterwards." She wanted to say she hated rollercoasters but found that her mouth simply wouldn't move. Her whole body simply refused to respond. Panic set in but dulled under the buzzing that permeated her mind.

"I'm sure you're wondering what's going on. It's simple, as a great man once said: Nanomachines Son!" he made a flourish to accentuate his reference but the horror of what he'd said was too pressing. Maybe it was all some kind of prank, one of his intricate stunts.

"Don't worry Sasha, it's going to be ok. You're just immobilized to let the hive cluster form safely, if you moved about too much you could cut up your organs on it before it's complete." Hive cluster? Cut up her organs? Immobilized!?

"I can see you're panicking. Just calm down and you'll be able to move in... ah..." He tapped at the tablet again, "8 minutes 22 no... 18 seconds."

She felt something warm bloom at the back of her head, spreading across her scalp. The buzzing was going away. She was so elated to feel normal if only in one place and it was spreading even more, down her neck and shoulders. Sasha still couldn't move but she felt much better as the warmth expanded out into her chest. She could feel one of the clips from her garter digging into her hip now.

"Only a few more minutes hon. Then you'll be ready to get up and move around a bit." Sasha would have started if she'd been able but instead could only stare in wonder at him. His voice was different somehow, she hadn't noticed it before with all the buzzing but it was... bigger, more captivating.

"I need you to, ah you're already looking good. Just keep looking at me and don't blink too much." Had his voice always sounded this good? She looked up at him, trying to convince herself this was still just a dream. She blinked, a piece of dust had fallen in her eye or at least it felt like it for a moment but when her eyes opened to see him again she felt her pussy clench and nipples stood as stones under her bra. Everything about him oozed sex, power, everything she needed and wanted. She barely even remembered that he'd drugged her or that she couldn't move, she'd tear off his clothes and fuck him right there on the floor.

"Ok, one last thing and then you can get up." He opened the yellow pelican case he'd brought home earlier, loud snaps barely noticed by Sasha as she writhed internally. Grabbing the contents Clint quickly knelt down next to her, his large deft hands spreading gel across her side, carefully avoiding the bra. He stood and wiped his hands on a towel before returning with a weird medical thing.

"Not to worry Sasha. It's just an ultrasound, I want to confirm the cluster is fully formed before letting you up."

The device slid smoothly across her side and stomach as he looked for whatever this 'cluster' was, she was too busy staring at his perfect face to notice the roughly egg shaped mass on the ultrasound's screen.

"YES!" The sudden outburst startled her, but he kept talking and the dulcet tones of his voice made her feel too good to care, "Ok, now that the hive cluster is finished the femtomachines should begin production. Nanobots can only do so much on their own, you know." She didn't know. She was furious with him but resolved to fuck his brains out to make up for it, nanobots and hive clusters, immobilizing her, he was getting a fucking and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it.

"Alright so now I'm going to release the nervelock and let you move around a bit. Nothing major though." he tapped again.

Sasha didn't feel much different but after a moment to gather herself she found she could actually move now, though her limbs felt like bags of sand. Talking merely resulted in slurred mumbles, but she kept trying. He took her gently by the shoulders and helped her sit up against a bookcase. "Let's see here, femto numbers are rising, nanobots are stabilizing. Hormone levels are normal, blood oxygen is normal, let's see if the system works then." Another tap, her whole body felt electrified again for a split second and then... nothing. Just her.

"We're not done just yet, you've still got a few more steps before I'm satisfied. Ok then, touch your forehead with your left hand." She tried to ask why but quickly started feeling itchy on her forehead, as her hand approached it felt like dipping it into boiling water and she quickly threw her hand to the side.

"Tsk tsk. I said left hand." The itching was unbearable and her left hand shot up to scratch it only to feel her forehead and hand explode in pleasure the instant they touched. Pain thoroughly forgotten she sat writhing in ecstasy for a few millenia.

"That's my good girl. Now look at the floor and then look at me." She felt that same itch but weaker, eyes drawn towards the floor for a small burst of pleasure then upwards towards Clint where it seemed his body beamed pleasure directly through her optic nerve. She could feel the stickiness beneath her, wanted more, needed more.

"Good girl. Now close your eyes and smell this." Sasha closed her eyes, a pussy teasing bead of pleasure slipped through her. She felt fabric pushed up against her nose and inhaled, his scent, pleasure, sex, need. Thoughts and meanings poured out of her until only the mindless bliss of his scent filled her.

"Let's see then what's left... I got sight, sound, touch, smell... ah taste. Now keep those eyes closed and open your mouth Sasha." Her lips fell apart instantly. She felt him enter her mouth, already hard and as eager as she was. She tasted the warm musk of his cock, eyes rolling behind closed lids in trembling need. He thrust in and out of her as she licked and slurped greedily for every taste until he finally exploded in her mouth. Her first instinct was to spit it out, she'd never liked the taste, but the wave of sheer pleasure that smashed into her had her orgasming from its flavor and texture alone as she suckled on his tip for every drop.

"You like that?" She could only nod as her tongue absently rolled his cum back and forth across her tastebuds, willing it to give her even a fraction of the pleasure she'd just experienced.

"Swallow." She obeyed and orgasmed again at the feeling of it slithering down her throat.

He backed away and sat down heavily in a rolling chair. "Damn, I don't think you've sucked me off like that... well, ever. How's it feel?"

"Amaazuunnngghh." It was the best she could do.

"That good huh? Want more?"

"Yeusss! Yeessshhh!" Damnit this should be easy.

"Say 'Yes Master' and I'll let you orgasm again." WHAT!? No matter how good the sex was she wasn't going to call anyone Master, not even Clint. He knew that pissed her off. She started to get angrier when his tablet pinged. "Aha, I thought that might be your sticking point. Not to worry I have something that will persuade you." He turned in his chair, Sasha glowered at his back finally getting angry about all the shit he'd pulled today. It had been hot but now she was just furious. He turned back, tablet in one hand and the VR helmet in the other. "Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Always wanted to say that at least."

"What the fuck is that for!?" She had a bad feeling, ice in her stomach melted quickly under his gaze. Why did it feel so good for him to look at her?

"It's for you." He tapped a button on the tablet awkwardly and she felt her limbs go dark. He'd frozen her again, and was moving in to put that helmet on her. She tried to thrash away but couldn't so much as twitch, eyes locked forward as it was lowered onto her head bathing her in blackness.

A small pop in her ears heralded the screens activating, she felt shamefully aroused as the lights in her eyes moved through the colors and settled on a creamy white. Then the first video appeared: a woman rolling cum in her mouth like some wanton slut, looping back and forth. It took her a moment to figure out that the woman was her, wearing the same lingerie that was supposed to make her feel invincible, rolling her man's cum in her mouth and moaning wildly. As she watched she felt her pussy positively drip, her mind reeling from at once hating the image and being undeniably, uncontrollably aroused by it. She was so sexy, like a pornstar or an actress. It felt good to mindlessly watch herself roll his cum around. There was something flitting in and out around the edges of the screens but her eyes were fixed forward, her moans were becoming more and more. If she'd been capable of it she would have noticed that her own current moans were being recorded and played over each other, but Sasha was quickly losing track of her thoughts. The image vanished for a second, just long enough that she reflexively wanted it to come back. Then it reappeared and hit her with even more intense pleasure that before. It felt so good and seemed like it might last forever but suddenly it vanished again to be replaced by another image then another, a barrage of images of women in various stages of undress, some masturbating, some kneeling obediently, others simply staring longingly at her. As she stared her mind unraveled, falling into them as her pleasure doubled and doubled. There were whispers now, tugging at the last strands of her thoughts, telling her things she couldn't quite make out. She tried to repeat the words so they would make sense but she couldn't even hear herself properly. Thought failed altogether for some span of time and she found herself staring again at the cream colored background.

"Now then slave. Would you like to orgasm?" His voice sounded even better than she remembered, like heroin for the ears and a warm cock in her pussy. She slurped at the drool hanging from her lower lip and nodded."

"No, bad girl." Everything was wrong absolutely completely wrong, she felt shame and regret like never before.

"Beg your Master to forgive you if you want to make up for it." She needed to, she'd been a bad girl and nothing was worse in the entire universe than being a bad girl.

"Please..." she nearly choked on the word but she needed to say it, "Please Master, please forgive me I'll do anything."

"Anything?" He looked at her, eyebrow raised in a comical villain pose that was lost on her.

"ANYTHING MASTER!" She couldn't want anything more, nothing except her need to please him existed.

"Then beg me to put you back through the training program." What? Her thoughts hiccuped but kept rolling. That image barrage had been training her, making her his slave. She wanted more but some part of her still rebelled.

"Beg me, slave." His voice was stern, "Are you going to disobey again?"

That cinched it, she couldn't disobey him it simply hurt too much and obedience feels so good. "Please Master put me through the training again."

"Good girl. Just let yourself get lost in it." A small beep and she saw herself again, rolling cum in her mouth and moaning like a good slut would. He wanted- a pang of shame bolted through her - Master wanted her to lose herself in it. She stared and obeyed. Her mind unraveled in seconds and time passed unknown again.

Nosefag
Nosefag
64 Followers