Technically We're Estranged Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, this is so weird," she said.

DellaLightful: OMG this is so weird.

DellaLightful: Pixie and I both love B-ELLAs dress btw!

They hadn't turned on the broadcasting cam yet so Mel and her guest weren't communicating in the chat yet. I showed Bella the message and she stood up, turning so that the ladies could see the back, then waved again as she sat down.

DellaLightful: Hot stuff. Dat assssss.

DellaLightful: Any previews of my favourite man meat?

I snorted and shook my head, then realized she couldn't see me. I gave her a thumbs down and a shrug.

Mel's cam came on a moment later and she was giving her classic big eyed puppy stare into the cam, making both Bella and I laugh. We started laughing even harder when Mel tilted the camera down to show PixieDust's exotic looking face half buried in Mel's tits, motor-boating her, before tilting it back up to her puppy face.

Both girls on cam broke out laughing and Mel put the cam back in it's usual spot. "Hey guys!" she practically shouted, "Everyone say hi to my beautiful guest PixieDust!"

Pixie waved and smiled and my dick twitched. She was gorgeous. I still would have taken Mel over her any day of the week, but damn.

The chat room was moving like mad, both girls fans having packed into one room, plus all the new ones the volume had drawn. Nearly four thousand viewers were tapped into Mel's feed.

Mel and Pixie started off by telling everyone about the sexy lady day they had, showing off their ultra smooth legs, which the chatroom wanted to 'eat like a drumstick,' their fresh pedicures, which some people in the chatroom nearly died over, and finally flashing their completely bald mounds. When both girls flashed the camera Bella took in a sharp breath but I didn't want to look over to her and miss anything.

"She's so fucking sexy," Belle said and it took me a moment to realize it hadn't been my own thoughts.

"Mhmm."

"I meant both of them."

"Mhmmm."

The show went on for a while, the countdown extra large due to the big crowd and double feature. Mel and Pixie tried to respond to the chatroom as much as possible but it was moving faster than I had ever seen and they had troubles keeping up with it.

Eventually they were down to bras and panties, their outer clothes discarded. Mel was wearing light blue lingerie, which accented her eyes, and I messaged her to tell her I loved it. Pixie was wearing a red and black lace bra and red panties and spent plenty of time making sure the viewers got to drool over her fantastic legs.

I saw Mel looking over to the side of their screen where she kept the cam-to-cam feed and she got distracted for a moment. I hadn't really done anything yet, but when I glanced at Bella she had pulled down her dress, exposing her small breasts. She was slowly massaging them, biting her lip as she watched Mel and Pixie, though she stopped and blushed when she noticed me watching her, cupping them fully.

"What?" she asked, and I gave her a little grin, feeling silly.

"Nothing," I said, "You're just... you're just as sexy as they are."

"Thanks," she replied quietly.

Mel and Pixie started getting more flirtatious with each other, kissing for tips and flashing their tits. I started to get properly hard once the bras came off and I watched Mel become absorbed in Pixie's cleavage. My cousin giggled as she played with the other girls boobs like they were the first she had ever seen, licking at the tops as she fondled and groped. Pixie loved the attention, cooing and rubbing her hands through Mel's hair and over her bare shoulders.

I had opened my shirt and undone my belt when the two girls switched roles, Mel leaning back in her chair while Pixie crawled up her body and started playing with her enhanced tits. Pixie's silky thick black hair shimmered as she went back and forth between Mel's nipples, nibbling at them and teasing her continuously.

I was rock hard and ready for this to move forward, so I leaned in and quickly typed in my exorbitant tip.

OverCsSteve has tipped 25,000 tokens.

Both girls looked back to the screen when they heard the bingle made by the site when someone tipped. Pixie dropped to the ground and covered her mouth, eyes wide in shock, while Mel immediately stood up and shucked her panties.

"Fuck yes," she said, "I knew you'd do that."

I opened my own pants and let them drop to my ankles, uncaring that Bella was beside me. As I pulled down my briefs, freeing myself completely, she stood up and slipped off her dress, leaving her in a black thong. I looked to her and she smiled, tugging on the thong strap, before she turned and showed her ass to the camera. I didn't know where to look as she gazed at me with heavy, lustful eyes and slowly lowered her thong, revealing her ass and pussy to the girls.

On screen Mel had Pixie mirror Bella, bending her guest over to show off the native girl's full ass and then proceeded to slip off the girls panties. Mel spread her ass cheeks, showing off Pixie's darker asshole and pussy, and the other girl laughed making both twitch reflexively.

I was stroking now, and when I glanced over Bella had one leg up on the chair arm, one hand slowly rubbing over her mound as she licked the fingers of the other. She looked back at me and then down at my dick, slowly sliding two fingers inside herself as she watched me slow stroke.

On cam, Mel was now sitting in front of Pixie's spread ass and turned to the cam. "So, this is my first time eating pussy and Pixie smells amazing. Here goes nothing." Mel turned back and leaned forward, her cute pink tongue sticking out to tentatively take a taste of her friend. She quickly got more into it and Pixie started moaning quietly.

"Oh, unh," Bella moaned breathily beside me.

The girls traded places, Mel sitting in the chair with her legs spread while Pixie ate her out, obviously the more experienced in sapphic delights. She had Mel mewling for more after a few minutes and I could feel my balls tingling as I watched my cousin's face screw up as she came on another woman's tongue. Shortly after, while Mel's chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath, Bella groaned and I turned and watched her swing her head to the side then bite the back of her chair as her legs twitched violently. She opened her eyes in the middle of her orgasm and they locked with mine, and I had to clamp my fist around my dick to keep from coming then and there.

I knew what was next and was waiting for it.

Once Mel finally had her breathing under control she grinned woozily at the camera. "Alright guys, I was gonna do another count down for this but OverC's smashed that one with his last tip. Who do you want to see use the strap-on, me or Pixie?"

The chat room blew up and in the end the girls had people tip 1 for Mel and 2 for Pixie. Pixie won by a small margin and went off screen to don the dong.

Meanwhile, Mel took out a small jar of lube and used some on her tits, greasing them up. "Just so you guys know, I'll be imagining this dick is someone in particular." She winked at the camera, and then it adjusted quickly to zoom out. Pixie was standing with the strap-on harness dark against her light mocha skin, the bright pink dildo attached to it drooping out about 8".

"Fuck, I hope that girl knows how to use that," Bella moaned as she rubbed at her pussy again, working herself up. "Della needs a good dicking, since she's so obsessed with you."

Was Mel obsessed with me? I had never thought of it that way, figuring I was the one who kept throwing money at her, feeling like scum of the earth while basking in the feelings she gave me. Did she feel the same way, or at least something similar?

Mel wrapped her tits around the dildo and Pixie rotated her hips, sliding the plastic cock up and down Mel's cleavage. Soon she had a decent rhythm going and Mel leaned her head down, letting the tip pop in and out of her mouth as her friend kept thrusting.

I was keeping a steady rhythm of my own as I stroked myself, but stopped when Bella reached out and her hand grabbed my thigh. She was holding me almost painfully tight and my hand came up to grab and push hers away, but ended up just holding her firmly. Bella was coming again, this time from watching Mel get titfucked.

Bella's orgasm was winding down but she didn't move her hand, so I didn't move mine. Mel scooted back onto her bed, Pixie following after picking up the cam and holding it up so the viewers could see Mel from her point of view.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" Mel asked the camera innocently. Pixie nodded it up and down. "Are you going to put that big cock inside me?" Another nod, and then the camera lowered to a fantastic view of Pixie entering Mel. Her pussy was wet and open and the fake dick poked in easily, accompanied by Mel's moans of pleasure.

The camera shifted and now it was on the bed looking at Mel sideways. Her chin was tilted up as she moaned into the air, her tits bouncing as Pixie thrust into her. The native girl dropped into view, their breasts mashing together as she kissed Mel deeply, continuing to thrust into her. Pixie drew back and she moaned lowly, "Fuck, Della. You fucking sexpot, you're so fucking hot. You're fucking tight too, I can feel you gripping my cock."

"Ungh, ungh," Mel moaned. "You're- not- so bad- yourself." She grunted out between thrusts. She leaned over and picked up the camera, holding it over her as she looked up at it, body moving with the thrusts and her sweat glistening on her brow. "Fuck me, fuck me so good. Over and over and over." She was grinning now and not even looking at the camera, but instead past Pixie at the screen where I knew she could see me stroking rapidly, Bella's hand still gripping my thigh where I held it pinned while she worked on her third orgasm in a row.

"Maybe you want something else though," Mel said, looking back to the camera. "Something just as delicious, but even more naughty." The camera went dark for a moment with movement, then clarified as she used a foot to push it back further onto the computer desk, revealing a view of Pixie's ass and back as she thrust between Mel's legs. "Maybe you want to make me watch while you fuck my friends. Is that what you want? To make me wait until you're done with Pixie?"

Mel leaned forward, making Pixie's thrusting awkward, and grabbed her friends ass, spreading it lewdly. "What if you want to fuck her while she fucks me? It's kind of hard to get to her pussy while she's got this strap on on though, so you'll probably need to fuck her in the ass."

My cousin stuck her finger in Pixie's ass, causing the native girl to grunt in surprise and thrust hard into Mel, who gulped air and whispered, "Oh fuck," as she went off.

I came. The first spurt went the distance, smack dab onto the computer screen, while the rest quickly piled into my jerking hand. "Oh my god," Bella said as she pulled her hand from me to tug on one of her nipples while she reamed herself with the other. "Three- oh god. Three times."

The show continued for another half hour, winding down as Mel ate Pixie out again, rimming her for the camera as an apology for shoving a dry finger up the girls butt. I was done though, as was Bella, and we sort of just wallowed naked in our seats after wiping ourselves down with kleenex from my desk.

Mel and Pixie had their arms wrapped around each other in their own post-orgasmic bliss as they signed off, thanking their tippers and saying goodbye to their regulars.

Pixie interrupted at the last moment before Mel cut the feed. "Oh, and a huge thank you to OverC's and his sexy friend. You were some great inspiration."

************

DellaLightful: I'm so sorry. And so is she.

I don't know why I hadn't responded yet. It had been nearly six hours since the show. Bella had gotten dressed in my office and went back out to her desk, leaving behind her thong on my desk. An open message I appreciated.

She had gone home for the evening now and I had stayed late to 'catch up on work,' though in reality I didn't want to struggle with this at home where I had booze. Me drinking and trying to think this through could lead to something really stupid like a phone call or video with my face in it.

It wasn't like it had been Mel who had broken my trust. Really it hadn't even been a breach, considering Mel's regulars already knew we cam-to-cam'd. Hard not to after that first time.

Still though, she hadn't ever given something about me away like that but now someone she had let into our little circle of trust had done so. It wasn't a huge deal, I kept telling myself. So what if a bunch of people knew that my anonymous alias had been with someone else on cam while watching two girls have sex?

I'd turned off our side of the broadcast immediately when Pixie had said it. No goodbye, no wave, just me leaning forward and pulling the cam plug before shutting off the web browser.

Bella had tried to soothe my frustration with words, reinforcing my own rational thoughts that I shouldn't care, it wasn't a big deal. None of it had worked.

'It's fine.' I had written it nearly a dozen times and then erased it. It wasn't fine, I wasn't ok with it. It was stupid and silly but I didn't want to just lie about my feelings. 'I'll get over it' wasn't enough.

'I love you' got erased once.

Finally I wrote out the best I could come up with and sent it before turning off my phone completely. I needed to eat something juicy and delicious and satisfying. There was a steak place I knew where I would probably run into some of my clients for company.

OverCsSteve: Talk tomorrow. I need to tell you something.

====================================

Thank you to all those who have been following TWE and have been posting or sending me your encouragement. Every word is appreciated and pushes me to produce content. TWE Chapter 5 will be slightly delayed as I attempt to push out content for my other series.

If you have enjoyed this story, check out my ongoing series Font of Fertility in the SciFi/Fantasy category and recently released Pushing Buttons in First Time. If you are interested in joining my email list to hear about when I am posting my next work, send me feedback with your email address and you'll also receive hints and previews for some of my other works.

====================================

12