Technically You are Still a Virgin...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning light found Shari sprawled across my drenched body, thoroughly exhausted from our love making and her orgasms. She sighed contently, "Oh my god, Henry, I never knew you could make me, a good Catholic girl, do all those depraved sexual acts. Ooh, how will I ever confess how shamelessly wanton I've been with you without setting the confessional booth on fire? Oooh, I'll have to say at least a thousand "Hail Mary's" in penitence, don't you think?

"But, hmmm, I never knew that having my big boobies massaged and my harden nippies sucked could feel so good. Ooh, and then you 'ate' me...yeah, it was like you were devouring me...how you drove me crazy...and that I loved it. Henry, your penis... what...'cock'...was so delicious that I wanted to eat you up. Gosh, how I love savoring all your...'spunk'...is that the right term, Henry... that you spewed into my little mouth... and down my gulping throat...it was so much...so hot and salty...and although I have a yummy belly-full, I want some more, Henry. Can I please have some more?"

Since that special weekend, Shari has taken to love making as a sponge absorbs water, taking everything that I could give and wanting more. She went from being sexually clueless to well-versed in being pussy-eaten (thoroughly addictive); tit-fucked (God, sandwiching my manly sausage between her boob-sandwich is indescribable); jerking-off (she can hand-job me like you wouldn't believe); getting fingered (willingly spread her legs for my fingers to give her some quick relief); sucking cock (she could teach Linda Lovelace a thing or two); and swallowing sperm (gulps my wad down like the best ten-dollar backstreet whore).

Shari loves dry-humping me by lying on top of me with my erection sliding back and forth between our stomachs until I spew my load, or she comes from grinding herself against me. As for me, I prefer Shari on her hand and knees, with me humping her from behind, my cock trapped between her closed thighs. In the nearby full-length mirror, I love the sight of Shari's full tits swaying to and fro, her nipples brushing and rubbing on the bed cover, with that look of ecstasy on her cute face. Grasping her hips, I love seeing her oozing pussy coating my erection that plows her tender love trough.

However, during a sweaty after work session, I had my throbbing cock wedged between her closed thighs when I grabbed and parted her buns to see her puckered asshole opening and closing with each stroke. I simply couldn't resist worming a spit-lubricated finger her tiny anal orifice, causing Shari to squeal in surprise and wiggling wildly. Soon she is groaning loudly as I slipped another finger, steadily reaming her rear orifice to get her ready for the next chapter in her sexual education.

"God, you've got one hell of a cute and sassy butt, Sheri," I whispered as I caressed my young lover's delicious buttocks and planted a bright crimson love bite on her ivory skin. "I love covering it with hickies...my 'branding' of my lovely Chinese's rear-end. Your buns are so round and spongy... hmmm...and when I spread them, lo and behold, there's your pretty anus just winking at me...calling to me."

"Oooh, Henry, you better hope I don't have to go to the doctor. It would be hard to explain all the red spots on my tush. Do you know that you're the kinky pervert that the nuns warning us school girls about? Yes, tempting us good Catholic girls with lewd and lascivious acts of perversions...that make us feels so sinfully good...hmmm.

"By the way, is there a reason you keep shoving your fingers up my behind?" The first time you did it," Sheri snickered, "it was a real eye-opener...which is saying a lot given my small Chinese eyes." Sexily wiggling her bum, she then whined, "Oooh, now I love how your finger probing and spreading my little butthole while I play with myself. I only wish..."

"Only wish what," I asked as I gave her a rectal finger twirl, enjoy how Sheri jerked and the giggled wildly.

"Oooh, shit, Henry, when you do that, it takes my breath away! Oooh, what was I about to say? Oooh...yeah...well, I was wondering what it would be feel like if only your fingers could be replaced by...your penis. But, then I would be breaking my vow of chastity, wouldn't I?"

A big shit-ass grin appeared on my face as I said, "No, not really, Shari. The way I look at it, your vow is to be a virgin...a 'vaginal' virgin...to hold intact your maidenhead...until you marry. I don't think your vow applies to your other bodily orifices. If it did -- well -- you've already broken it. I mean you have taken my rock-hard dick into your hot little sucking mouth, haven't you?" Shari was stunned at what I had just uttered and struggled while considering the possibilities.

"Shari, you could 'technically' be a virgin if my cock were to replace my fingers in your ass. And I, on the other hand, could keep my promise to myself about not dipping my pen into your prohibited 'inkwell.'"

"Hmmm, you got a point. You know, Henry, you're really a degenerate who has a way with seducing this innocent Chinese girl. Are you sure you're not leading me astray and into the temptation of sin and the burning fires of hell? Hmmm, no, you can't be because it feels so good and I'm so willing. Okay, Henry, let's give it a try...if you don't mind."

We had to take it slow and easy because she so small, but thank goodness for ample lubrication and vodka-Collin drinks. Spooning Shari's relaxed petite body, I nibbled on her creamy shoulder while fingering her rubbery love nub. As she snuggled into my embrace as I caressed her until she moans deliriously and was silly-putty in my hands. My rock-hard erection repeatedly plowed her pussy slit until she flowed freely with her sexual excitement and amply lubricated my cock. With my reaming fingers pumped her backdoor entrance, Shari soon wiggled her buns wildly, wanting more. It was then that I withdrew my fingers and pressed myself into her brown rosebud.

"Holy Mary, Mother of God!" exclaimed Sheri as I spread her anus. "Is that your cock...or is that your fist being shoved up my butthole?" When I asked if it was too painful and if she wanted me to stop, my young Chinese lover looked at me over her shoulder and said, "Hell, no...just hold still...and let me get used to your size. It's not every day a good Catholic girl gets herself sodomized, you know."

With that, Shari shoved her small hand between her legs and began to finger herself. As I played with her big boobs, she became more and more aroused, and that cute butt of hers began to squirm. With each twitch and wiggle of her buns, Shari worked my embedded erection deeper and deeper into her bowels.

"Oooh, Henry, it's not that bad now that I've got you all the way in. Go slow, Henry. Ooh, I'll have to go to confession, this Sunday, but right now I'm feeling sinfully wicked. Can you slowly screw my ass, Henry? Yeah, just like that...nice and easy." I did what Shari had asked, taking her with gentle strokes until she brought herself off in an explosive climax that soon had me blasting my cum up her no longer virgin ass.

Shari has learned how to accommodate my reaming presence and the erotic pleasures of a cock sliding in and out of her ass can bring. As evidence by the ever-present tube of KY Jelly on my bed stand, Shari took me between her buns whenever she felt the urge -- which was surprisingly often. The sight of my erection sinking slowly into Shari small but tightly stretched rectum, hearing her whine and pant like a bitch in heat, feeling her push back for more butt-reaming, made me feel like a fucking King Kong.

Shari lives with me now to the amazement and shock of many. The dismay of my work crew was apparent. Many of the young studs who had hoped to score with Shari, couldn't figure out how her old geyser of boss had stolen her away. The wild theories abound as none of Shari's potential suitors could accept that the better man won the sweet Shari's heart and body.

The nuns of Shari's old boarding school were horrified that their sweet innocent Shari had fallen from grace and was now prey to wicked older twice-divorced spawn of the Devil. I have heard that the downfall of Shari into forbidden sin and depravation is the newest example used by the nuns to scare their impressionable young students about the lewd and lascivious men lurking about.

Using her most persuasively youthful feminine wiles, Shari has convinced me to take the plunge again by saying that the third time is a charm. Of course, the thought of completely enjoying the pleasure of my Shari's willing young sensuous body, and shoving my hard manhood into her last precious virgin cunt on our wedding night ain't too shabby an incentive either. Ah, well, the things a man must do to help his young Chinese lover keep her vow of chastity.

12