Techno Vibes Love Story

Story Info
Technician and Programmer Fall Romantically in Love.
4k words
3.84
6.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Techno Vibes

Thermo Copier X-Ray Cam

Chapter One

Davy had his eye on June, a really pretty young lady who wore skirts and dresses just conservative enough to be office attire, but short enough with style to get the interest of any man. Davy was the technician who made regular rounds to offices to maintain copy machines and other equipment. He was smart enough to go on to other things but right now in his career his interest was just having fun with the technology.

June noticed Davy at the copier. She walked up to it with some documents, seeing he was working on the machine. Importantly she asked, "How long are you going to be working on the machine." She made sure he could see she had documents. She hoped he would notice her.

Davy hoped she wasn't technically inclined enough to figure out what he was doing. "Oh about and hour and it will be like brand new. My name is Davy if you want to come back by and check."

"My name is June. Glad to meet you." She tried to sound executive, but her heart was pounding. "Sure I will check back again." She was elated that he actually spoke to her. Now she had to retreat and figure out what to do next, and see how she felt about him now.

With a clever grin Davy continued his clandestine installation. It should work perfect the second he turns it on.

As June walked away she made a well practiced touch to her hip that activated a switch for the electro-statically charged flexible lights built into her panty lines. The batteries were actually designed into the fabric by nano-technology. Her skirt was thin and tight and the light was suggestive but not tell tale bright, almost subliminal. Davy looked up and noticed her nice figure and panty lines. His tongue almost fell out. June had a nice sexy walk. She had a smile on her face and hoped that Davy had noticed her.

When the thermo camera was installed Davy gave it a partial test and then closed the cabinet so he could go home and check the results.

June made another trip to the copier but Davy was already gone. She made some copies anyway. She waited while it warmed up, made some clicking and whirring noises and printed the copies. She went back to her desk to put things up for the end of the day. She pulled out some riding slacks and slipped them up under her skirt right in her cubicle. She buckled the ankle straps, grabbed her bag and headed down to her commuter bicycle. This bike has nano carbon tubes generating electricity from movement, and other elements around the bike and adding it into the drive train into a motor in the front hub and back hub.

Down the sidewalk and into the street she accelerated. Her rides were exhilarating and she stayed thin with the exercise. She got on the boulevard and pressed harder on the pedals, pushing and pulling on the pedal straps. Her pedal cranks were compound cranks after the theory of compound bows. She pressed on her computer strap that recorded her performance and the bicycle power statistics as well as her heart rate. As the traffic opened up she pressed another button on her thigh and her leg muscle pulses started. She leveled her speed off at about 62mph (100kph) although she could go a lot faster if she wanted. She got home before she knew it. Even with her slacks, she drew a lot of attention with her short skirt on the bicycle. Her panty line lights were still faintly noticeable.

Back at home Davy couldn't wait. He sat at his computer and started pulling up the images. Perfect!! June had walked right up to the machine and he had high resolution thermal pictures showing right through her clothes. Her pussy was immaculate. He practically wanted to lean forward and start kissing it. Oddly he noticed her panty lines were clearly visible in his pictures. Fascinating!

June did some web searching and found out Davy's last name. She hacked some files and soon knew very much about him. She was enthralled and if she already had a crush on him it wasn't anything compared to now. She could not get him off her mind. She got into his GPS and figured out where he went all the time, and planted some coordinates that would guarantee she would see him more.

As Davy was driving to his client the following day, his GPS guided him down a different street. "Okay, so what." He thought to himself. Then he saw the unmistakable figure of June on her way to work. She went through an intersection where she had the right of way but a car failed to yield and went straight toward her.

Right before his eyes he saw June's bike flip up and June cart wheeling up in another direction. His eyes opened in horror.

Chapter Two

Helium Air Bags

Davy skidded to a stop, hit the parking brake, and jumped out. He ran faster than he had ever run. Oddly her bike was still bouncing. He didn't expect that, even as fast as he ran. It turns out the bike front end was made out of super ball rubber material. In a surreal moment he saw June still cart wheeling up, stabilizing, and gradually coming down almost in a floating glide. She greeted him and said her bike had been equipped with helium air bags with sensors that would activate before an imminent crash was occurring.

Davy had tears in his eyes and she saw that. This gave her the opportunity for a hug. Instinctively Davy gave her a hug, but it turned out much more gratifying than he was prepared for. She laid her head on his shoulders so she didn't have to look up, as she couldn't think of the appropriate things to say. She cherished the moment.

Finally Davy said, "Are you all right?"

She nodded but still clung on to the hug.

Davy the techno guru was totally surprised by the technology her bike had. She admitted designing it herself, but did not let on the rest of her skills.

Somehow Davy and June continued to bump into each other by "coincidence". Davy was scheduled to attend a Technology Exposition and mentioned it to June. She planned to attend separately as they were not close enough friends yet to go together.

Davy was driving to the Expo and put his car on auto-pilot so he could attend to other chores on his laptop computer. June of course had his coordinates so she could be there also. As Davy's car progressed in a civil manner of driving, another car came up and cut them short. There did not appear to be a driver. Davy's car honked the horn to warn of clearance issues. The other car slammed on the brakes and pulled in behind them and tailgated very closely and passed them with a roar, just millimeters away from trading paint. Davy's car slowed to let the car go. But then it slowed down again and nearly ran them off the road. Both cars got into lane changing, swerving, and squalling tires.

June's car alerted her to a problem. Her artificial intelligence programming analyzed the situation ahead. In micro seconds it designed, tested, and implemented a counter program and hacked it into both cars ahead. The attacking car was still hurtling but now toward the side of the road and away from Davy. But Davy's car was still losing control, as it was at its technical limits.

June's program also gathered information on the car owner and programmer.

The loss of control was on the brink of an accident more and more every second. Davy's car fishtailed off the side and it was apparent to Davy he was about to go into a high speed roll. The velocity and momentum was such that the car was about to exceed its physical limits. It was going sideways toward a bridge column. He was about to say his prayers.

Chapter Three

Robotic Car Road Rage

Suddenly a seemingly out of control police car screamed out of nowhere and rammed the offending car causing it to spin off the road. A cop jumped out and pulled his weapon but not before taking a long surprised look at his car as if it had been possessed. Indeed it had been by June's Artificial Intelligence program. The cop arrested an unoccupied car and when it started to roll away he shot out the tires, and kept shooting until it stopped.

On the brink of control Davy's car miraculously skidded to a stop after fishtailing around the column.

June pulled up by Davy's car as if by coincidence and asked, "What happened? Are you ok?"

Davy said, "Yes, thanks for asking. What are you doing here?"

June answered casually, "Oh, I am going to the expo. Do you know about it?" He grinned, and she laughed both of them in relief.

When they arrived at the expo June went her own way and used her contact lenses. When she looked at something and concentrated they would give her an x-ray view. She could see men's abs, hairy chests, and tight ends.

Davy saw her casually walking around here and there. He also noticed another technical guy kind of trailing her trying to get closer. The guy by the name of Tracy tried to start up a chat. Davy got jealous right away, not bad at first but as he observed the other guys actions he started getting seething mad. He found a spot behind some displays and programmed a hack into the guys open wifi connection. Davy loaded a Trojan horse with a subliminal program that played gay twink training on the guys display. It was strong programming first starting a uninhibited phase, then sports boy taps on the rear to show bonding, then intimate doctor patient feeling of balls, then doctor doing prostate checks, and then some nude gay beach scenes. All of this running in the background in a repetitious and powerfully suggestive way on Tracy's iphone.

Tracy started wandering around other aisles and was looking at men, discreetly.

His iphone started displaying a holographic cock only his mind could see, and his mouth opened involuntarily as the invisible to everyone else cock started sliding in and out of his holographic cock sucker mouth. Davy then sent a Trojan gay hypnotic program. Tracy found himself drawn toward other displays he had not been interested in before. He accidently brushed up against another man. Davy saw this and would not have recognized the person as a gay had he not witnessed this. The other man felt Tracy's body rub against him almost intimately, and said, "Hiii. My name is Rob what's yours? Doesn't this display look nice?"

Tracy felt strangely comfortable around this man named Rob. Rob kept touching Tracy's hand or arm as he talked. They casually started walking away as if talking about the expo. Before they got out of sight Davy could see Rob's hand brush against Tracy's crotch in the front and Tracy did nothing to stop him. They disappeared behind some petitions in the dimly lit back area.

Chapter Four

Trojan Horse iphone Hypno app

Tracy had never done anything like this. He felt compelled as they stepped behind the petitions and Rob took out his cock. Tracy sucked it dry to the point where Rob was clinching his butt and rising up on his toes.

Rob said, "Wow that was good!" Tracy swallowed and licked his lips.

Rob got down on his knees and took Tracy's pecker out and started sucking gloriously. Tracy stared incredulously. It was like he was in a wet dream or this was some kind of mirage. Rob really did a number, reaching in Tracy's underwear and massaging his balls and reaching back to his asshole and butt cheeks while sucking. Tracy had no idea why he did nothing to stop the guy.

Somehow Davy and June were able to talk some more before the end of the event. They both hugged a little and said good bye for the evening. June was elated, and Davy felt good about their friendship. He almost forgot about the anonymous present he had sent June on the pretense of a free trial.

June got home. It was late. Although she had gotten a hug from Davy, she was still horny and sexually unsatisfied. She brought in the package from her doorstep, examined it briefly and then went to change into her night clothes. The package was plain and when she opened it she found a vacuum sealed package with a dildo in it. It was described as a vibrator with self charging batteries and a wall jack for the charger. She looked with interest for a minute but then went to bed. After a few minutes she found she could not go to sleep for thinking about Davy, and now about the dildo. She decided to try it. After all it was free and appeared to be sterile. She took a sani wipe to it anyway. She had some edible sex lube and put some on it.

She turned on the vibrator and played with her pussy lips and clit. This action pushed back a small portion of the outer layer exposing a tiny opening.

The hidden dildo micro cam had a radio frequency connecting the gyno cam to the internet by wifi.

At home Davy watched the live camera action on his screen. The pin hole camera was exposed some and he saw her pussy channel up and down for a few minutes. Then he got a free tour of her pussy lips. He saw her pee hole and every wrinkle on her pussy lips in high definition. He was treated to her clit, and heard some gasps. Then the membrane pushed back a ways exposing compound camera eyes at the end of the dildo as it was inserted. These camera eyes were only exposed when the membrane slides back some as in fucking. Among the micro camera lenses were tiny LED lights shining in the vagina channel and all up and around in the uterus. It was spell binding. Davy had never seen anything so thrilling since the copier cam.

Then the dildo cam was pulled out with the membranes discreetly covering the camera end again, and it was inserted into her mouth. He got a very good look at her tongue action, and the back of her throat. He nearly passed out as he saw it go right down the back of her throat.

Davy hardly got any sleep that night. The next day as he was driving to work someone ran a red light. The red light cam got it, and the speed cam got it. They ran right into his car doing heavy body damage. A robotic arm emerged from the traffic pole and seized the car on the spot. Davy's car was free to go however he couldn't drive because of the body damage. He was afraid he would miss June that day.

Chapter Five

Memory metal

Davy got out of his car and walked around to see the damage. He hauled off and gave it a good swift kick almost as if in anger. The body panels popped back out due to memory metal and other materials used in the construction. He drove on to June's employer.

On this day he also had a job at the airport.

Stepping out from June's place of work he was going to take the subway to the airport. As he walked to the train station, he saw another man leaving the building, opening an attaché case and pulling out an object. Curiously he looked. The man pulled out a CO2 canister plugged it in, and within seconds he had a fully inflated bicycle, got on it and rode away. That got Davy thinking about inflatables.

When he arrived at the airport he located the person he contracted to. His job would be to fix and do maintenance on an airport scanner. He noted there was a strong wifi signal here.

Cleverly he rigged the process so that the pretty women did not have to pass through the scanner. They were leery of it. So he had them sit in a staging area. They would get their turn passing through an inductance loop in full view and fully clothed. As he designed it though the scanner was a fake, and the real scanner was the inductor loop archway, which also had an artificial draft that would raise up the skirts and dresses in front of a hidden camera. He told the contractor these devices were designed to catch terrorists. Indeed they would do that and more.

These pictures and video would be sent to his computer where he would secretly analyze them. The pretty women were just the fringe benefits. His machine caught one terrorist and held the guy in a magnetic bottle until authorities could get there. They were a bit perturbed at Davy because they could not figure out how to get the guy out. Finally Davy walked up and released the field.

June worked furiously at programming to track down Davy. She had to know what he does. She was jealous of his other customers, and curious. She had developed some microscopic pores that like burrs would stick and transfer to other bodies. She knew he had gone to the airport and had an idea of what he was doing. She figured some of his activities would be classified. The pores allowed her to track various entities. She figured through tracking that he was involved with the investigation of a terrorist group. They were dangerous people so she had to figure out what was going on. Some of these pores transferred. She kept active the ones that were good leads. These pores would climb up the person to the back of their head and cement themselves to their scalp. These pores guided small insect size drones to follow and ride with terrorists. Soon she would be able to reveal a whole network to Davy with audio, video, and other more technical tracking information. She had to make up a story why as to she was helping him.

She anonymously hacked Interpol to let them know about the terrorist plans, with pictures included revealing what they were about to do. Interpol of course was shocked that they had been easily intruded upon even though for a good purpose.

Then the story came to her, or actually to him. She saw he was about to be eliminated by the terrorist group. Her story was she was pricing airline tickets for a friend going on vacation, when she noticed this odd behavior. The behavior pattern matched that of a terrorist. They planned to shoot Davy eliminating him so they could get through the security system with explosives. The shooting would distract everyone else.

Cloaked in ordinary clothes that blend in, two of them with guns approached Davy. Davy was watching his system, doing some checks when they drew their guns, raised their arms, and ...

Chapter Six

Nano Robotic Spores

Propulsion system undefined

June was watching the killers approach Davy. June had the nano robotic spores quickly enter the gun barrels of the two guns and cement themselves to the bores. The guns barrels exploded. Interpol agents walked up briskly and arrested the two.

Sheepishly Davy looked up and smiled at June. She was smiling brilliantly having his attention and looking so intelligent for him.

Back at the office another worker, Howard, kept making daily advances toward her to the extent he even interfered with her brief copy machine visits with Davy. She had to put a stop to it. An idea came to her. She started working on it right away.

Soon Howard received a sample package in the mail addressed to current resident. He brought the package inside but did not open it until it was almost time to go to bed. Opening the box standing in his loose micro pajama shorts, he read the label out loud as if pondering what it meant. He touched the package as he did so, and static from his finger tip seemed to activate the object. He read the label out loud, "Cock sucker." The cucumber shaped object whirred coming out of the package and he was about to say "What?" when it inserted into his mouth and started pivoting around in his mouth shooting artificial cum. He grabbed it momentarily and said "Shit!" It raced around his back side, up the loose fitting shorts and right into his anus pivoting and whirring. Howard danced around for quite a bit until the thing seemed to lose its charge. Howard was worn out on his first time anal, and went directly to bed. During the night various static charges in the air and along the carpet and furnishings recharged the object.

June started working on another project. She was thinking about it all day. After work she went down to her bicycle to go home. Next to hers, another young woman pulled out a folded object and stuck a 9 volt battery to it, with an electrostatic pulse it suddenly popped out into a full size bicycle, and within moments rode off.

12