Ted Online Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

He nodded slowly, "That accounts for four bedrooms, there're six."

Helen giggled, "Mia estimated there was a very high probability that over time more might join our little family, something about you being a male slut I think," she teased, "So we built for two more. Plus, you might want to have a human visitor or two. So... guest rooms."

He glared, and she giggled harder and said, "I love you Ted, but truth is truth. You aren't hard to lure in the sack. I am mostly teasing, there's nothing wrong with that of course. It's natural, and healthy."

He sighed, he supposed he wasn't very hard to lure into a bed, but he objected, "I just can't imagine adding more, you three are quite the handful, but guest rooms are a good thing."

Helen tilted her head and asked dangerously, "Handful?"

He smirked and threw her own words back at her, "Truth is truth," and then he kissed her hard while squeezing her sweet supple ass and pulling her body against his.

She resisted him for a minute, but then sighed in surrender and melted against his body. She broke the kiss after several long moments and then caressed his face lovingly as she said, "Food first love. If you keep kissing me like that, we won't even make it to the bedroom."

He knew they should have dinner. With a lot of fast talking he'd gotten Mia to agree that one meal a day was sufficient for his psyche, and even that could be discarded in a few years when his mind had completely adapted. That meant he couldn't skip that one, or she'd read him the riot act. While an upset and angry Mia was quite sexy, he had no wish to see her upset.

He nodded in agreement and said sincerely, "I was teasing too you know. You are a handful, but in a good way. I don't feel like I have enough time in the day to give the three of you what you deserve from me sometimes. I'm resistant to splitting my time even further because of that."

She smiled mysteriously and said softly, "That's sweet, but seeing you every day, and getting quality alone time every three days, is more than can be said for a lot of human couples. I'm not saying to go shopping for two or more people, or even ever look on purpose, but we will live a very long time, eventually you'll find someone else that you can't live without."

He tilted his head, "Why doesn't that logic apply to you three?"

She smiled, "It's different for us, we don't have the human instincts which drive you to do that. We are content to be yours, and always will be."

He nodded slowly and took her hand and led her into the kitchen, "Can I help? I chop a mean carrot."

Trudy snickered softly, "No carrots today, can you make a salad?"

He made a faux confused face, "Wait, that has lettuce right?"

She giggled, and spanked his ass.

He laughed but his eyes promised retribution in bed later, which he knew as far as Trudy went was no threat at all, as he went over to make a salad. They chatted and flirted while she got out the cast iron skillet, some olive oil, eggs, bread crumbs, and some white meat chicken filets. They talked about a lot of things, and many of them were about the city. He remembered an idea he had in regards to Silvia, but at the time things had been too hectic to consider adding it to the pile, but now seemed like a good time.

After all, he wasn't really doing anything but learning right now, and loving his ladies.

"Trudy, what's the chances I can get a human building in the city, with specific requirements that are outside the norm?"

Trudy looked over from the brazing chicken and tilted her head, "What's your idea?"

He told her.

Trudy shook her head slowly back and forth, "The city was finalized years ago, but I imagine it wouldn't hurt to give up a small piece of one of the parks and add another building. That's a good plan though. I'll have to put it to an A.I. vote though, everyone gets a vote."

He nodded slowly, "That makes sense," and they chatted of other things while they prepared dinner, and ate it...

"That was really good, thank you Trudy," he said softly as they cleaned up after dinner. He was drying, and kept bumping hips with her as she handed him a dish.

She smiled at him happily, and leaned over to kiss his cheek, her words were a little sultry, "I know just how you can pay me back."

He looked at her in faux sadness, "So you just cooked for the sex?"

She giggled, "You made that sound so bad. Plus, I'm the woman here right?"

He spanked her hard, and then dried the next plate as he admitted sheepishly, "Touché, it sounded funnier in my head."

She sighed in pleasure as he rubbed her ass lightly, her voice was a bit needy, breathless, and excited all at the same time, "That feels really good Ted, maybe we should go to the bedroom now."

His cock woke up, although with all the flirting it had been at half-mast for quite a while already. Okay, quite a while had been since he saw her in the dress.

He slid behind her, reached for her hands, and then pushed them against the glass. It caused her hot body to arch, and her ass to raise and grind against his hardening manhood.

He whispered firmly in her ear, "Don't move your hands Trudy, or I'll have to punish you."

She shivered in delight at his words and tone, and ground back against him.

He kissed the side of her neck as he ran his fingertips down her arms, and down her sides, over her hips, and then grabbed her ass.

He warned her, "Remember, if you move your hands, I'll stop and punish you."

Then he slowly got down to his knees, and caressed her legs teasingly with his fingertips, and then with a firmer grip that had Trudy breathing hard, and her body trembled in anticipation as he slowly lifted the skirt of her sundress up to her hips. He smiled softly when he saw she had no panties on, she never did when she wore dresses for him.

He slapped her thigh softly, and she immediately spread her legs further, and arched her back as far as she could, raising her ass and showing off her beautiful mound. Presenting it to him in a wanton manner. He leaned forward, and kissed both of her ass cheeks with a teasingly soft butterfly kiss, then spanked them both hard.

She gasped and shook as he lightly kissed the red spots, and he could see as the beautiful folds of her labia moistened and started to flower open before his eyes.

He was breathing heavily himself now.

She was such a wild thing, and a turn on. She liked to take control in bed, or as now, completely surrendered all control to his every whim and desire, and got off on it. Her scent of arousal, eager submissiveness, and her obvious breathy and gasping enjoyment caused his cock to harden painfully in its confinement.

He leaned forward, and his nose dug between her ass cheeks as he tentatively licked up her slit.

She gasped and her whole body flinched at the contact, and then she sighed in pleasure and wiggled a little in encouragement.

He reached back up and gently massaged her red ass cheeks while he licked a little deeper in her tasty wet heavenly sex, and then he squeezed and pulled her ass cheeks apart, giving him greater access. He tapped her clit hood with his tongue, and then licked up, along her labia, taint, and then teased her sweet little puckered hole.

She gasped and squirmed in pleasure. "Fuck Ted, that..." she trailed off in a breathless voice.

Then he did it again, and again while she squirmed above him, hands stuck to the glass like glue. She did her best to grind her pussy on his face by arching her back and swiveling her hips, but he only allowed a soft touch of his teasing tongue. She wanted it bad, but obeyed and kept her hand on the glass.

It was part of the game, and he was having fun, as was she.

She mewled and begged for a firmer touch, "Please Ted, please, deeper, harder."

He enjoyed teasing her, but he wasn't cruel, he did it to enhance her pleasure and give her a slow build that would explode with a more powerful orgasm, not for the power trip. He moved his thumbs farther down, and pulled her labia apart like he was her ass cheeks with his other fingers, exposing her pleasure and puckered star completely to his heated gaze, and his mouth watered at her succulent sex. He couldn't help his own moan of pleasure, as he licked deeply inside her, and on the way out his tongue easily parted the remainder of her hood, and grazed along her engorged clit.

She gasped and shook at the contact, and then begged, "Please Ted, make me cum."

He spanked her hard, and then licked her again, this time he slathered her clit. The vibrations from the spanking, her pain mixed with the pleasure, along the intense feeling of his wet tongue on her hardened nub worked as he knew it would, and she started to grind his face and squirm.

He worked her with his tongue some more through the hood, too much direct contact with the clit at her currently fevered height would ruin it, and he slid two fingers into her eager sex. It only took him a moment to find that special spot, he knew it well, and he started to tap and rub it gently as he circled his fingers and stretched her out, all the while careful not to overstimulate.

"Oh Ted! Don't stop, please don't stop!" she gasped out the words in screaming pleasure.

It didn't take her long to explode in his face with a mewling keen of ecstasy, and he moaned in approval as she bathed him in satin liquid bliss, he slurped it up, and drank of Trudy's pleasure with an eager tongue and heavy breaths. He'd never get tired of this taste, the taste of her pleasure and the feel of her body trembling beneath his touch.

Her legs shook as he stood up, and he held her waist tightly to support her, and noted with a small smile she couldn't see, that her hands were still pressed firmly to the window. As if she had to press as hard as she could against it, or she'd forget in her pleasure and pull them back.

He stepped flush with her trembling body, and slammed his hardness into her soft warm welcoming flesh. She immediately had a second orgasm, and he spanked her ass as he started to drill into her, and moved his hands above hers on the glass.

He breathed heavily against her neck and ear.

He knew he wouldn't last long this first round, they'd been flirting and he was just too close before he'd even gotten inside of her.

He grunted and although breathless, he said with as strong voice as he could muster, "I'm going to fill you baby."

Trudy pushed back as best she could and grinded very well indeed, "Fill me love, cum in my pussy. It's yours you know, your pussy to fuck whenever you..." her breath hitched in a gasp as he expanded within her, stretching out her tight slick sheath even further, and she mewled in pleasure as he started to shoot into her, and rolled into her own third orgasm.

He wished the moment of pleasure they shared would never end, and all too soon they started to fall from the pinnacle of their shared rapturous bliss.

They were both trembling now, and breathing heavily as he pulled her hands from the glass, and wrapped his arms around her. His weak knees recovered quickly then, and he kissed the back of her neck softly.

"Bedroom?" he asked into her soft golden blonde hair in a gentle tone.

She nodded apparently speechless for the moment, and her sex tightened briefly around his flagging cock, he knew it wouldn't take much to get it going again.

He slid carefully out of her, gently. He was rough during sex because they both liked it that way, but never after, or at any other time. He turned her around in his arms and kissed her tenderly as he brushed the hair out of her face, and then they made their way back to the bedroom. It was several hours later when he finally fell asleep, exhausted, sated, and held Trudy tightly in his arms.

Chapter Three

He woke up in the morning in the spooning position, with Trudy wiggling playfully and squeezing her ass cheeks around his long hard cock. She must have been giving him an ass job for a while, because he was already breathing hard.

He grabbed her hair and then pushed her lower back with his other hand, she arched her body as he'd intended and he pulled his hips back to get his cock in position, and slid it into her ready pussy. She was so wet, tight, and hot around him, that it felt like paradise, and he groaned into her ear.

They worked their bodies together slowly, as she ground back and he pushed up and ground forward, his hands slid around her body, and to the delighted sounds of feminine pleasure, started to tweak her sweet and strained nipples.

He didn't last long, she'd already had him close before he woke up, and when he stretched her out, and filled her, she followed with a sigh of satisfaction and pleasure as she rose to a small orgasm of her own. It wasn't huge, but she'd definitely enjoyed it.

She pulled away and he slipped out of her, and then she turned around, and claimed his lips for a kiss.

Her gray eyes were intense, and soft at the same time, as she said lovingly, "I wish I could just stay here with you all day, but we both have work to do," as she brushed the side of his face and then through his hair with her fingertips.

He smiled and kissed her tenderly, "That would be nice, instead three more days for a date? Although, you know where to find me in real world if you need me."

He'd realized the truth sometime last night, between making love, and the harder fucking. He thought maybe he had for a long while now, it had just been buried under the detritus of his stupid ego when she'd intimidated him so much. He'd just not wanted to say it in the intense moments of last night's lovemaking.

He'd wanted to make sure it wasn't just lust, hormones, and wishful thinking. Or he supposed simulated hormones now, since he lacked glands and all. Regardless, he was sure this morning.

"I love you Trudy," he said sincerely, while looking deeply into those gray eyes.

Watching her smile was like seeing the sun come up, and she kissed him lingeringly, passionately, and exuberantly.

"I love you too Ted," she said with suspiciously wet eyes.

Oh hell, now he was two for two. He supposed Helen would cry too for the trifecta. He knew it was tears of joy of course, but it was still a bit startling to make a woman cry with a declaration of love. Or at least, it had been in his old life.

He'd fallen in love with Helen weeks ago, but had held back because... well he didn't want Trudy to feel like the odd woman out. Maybe that was stupid, but it's why he'd held back. Now... he'd tell Helen tonight.

He held Trudy for a while, even kissed her tenderly a few times, but then they logged out of their virtual home, which was a copy of their soon to be real home, to face the day.

He woke on the ship, and Helen was cuddled on his other side right now, and awake.

Trudy got up and left, they'd already said their goodbyes for the day, and Mia scooted over to get some cuddles as well.

Helen kissed him and nuzzled into his neck

She whispered, "Can't wait for tonight Ted. I got to run, just didn't want to leave without saying good morning."

He pulled her closer and kissed her lips, nose, and then her forehead, "Can't wait myself."

She blushed and smiled shyly.

Helen could still be a little shy, quiet, and sometimes insecure. It wasn't that she didn't trust him, it's just a security A.I. is meant to question everything. He wasn't sure where the shyness and introverted part of her came from, but she was almost the complete opposite of Trudy's outgoing and constantly upbeat personality.

Helen's general shyness was also why he felt the most protective of Helen out of the three. It wasn't that she was fragile, she was just so gentle and sweet that he wanted to protect her from all the bad stuff. Probably ridiculous, it was ridiculous, but it was how he felt.

She was as beautiful as Trudy, but completely different there as well. Her body was athletic and willowy, with pert B cups and gentle soft curves. She also had long red hair, sexy green eyes, and a cute smattering of freckles around her nose he found adorable.

He gave her one more lingering kiss, and then she left with a goodbye and a happy twinkle in her eyes.

He rolled over to look at Mia. The one he'd loved first, and the one he'd truly be lost without. Her body fell somewhere between the other two, while Helen had gentle curves, and Trudy was almost waspish, Mia had a sexy and alluring hourglass figure, with D cups, a bubbled ass, and a nice flat stomach and small waist.

He also knew she'd totally cheated, she'd created her virtual body, not to mention her hair, eyes, skin type, lips, facial structure, from all of what he found ideal in a woman's looks, and she was just about perfect that way. She'd also duplicated that in her android body. She had long shiny blue-black hair, creamy tanned skin, and startlingly beautiful blue eyes with huge eyelashes. Pouty blowjob lips. Perfect body, and the perfect face.

But it was the warmth in her eyes, and the genuine loving smile on her face that tugged on his heart.

"Hello love, good morning."

She smiled, "I love you too Ted," and kissed him with a soft sweet kiss, and stroked his body with a light touch of her hand.

"Everything good?" he asked curiously.

Truthfully he wanted to cheat. Their date wasn't until tomorrow night, and he knew if he asked she wouldn't turn down some hot morning sex. But he also knew she was busy, and was one of the leaders of this budding colony of A.I.s. All three of his ladies were, in their own fields. Apparently though, there were a lot more security A.I.s, and scientists, than there were medical doctors and shrinks.

He didn't completely understand what she was doing for them. He knew the A.I.s had wanted in the real world with android bodies to interact outside of a fake construct. He couldn't tell the difference in the digital world, but he knew they could. He was also aware that it hadn't been for security reasons, although he himself was rather happy about that part. The humans could no longer shut down the A.I.s world, or isolate them now that they were out and had feet.

But that really hadn't been their motivation.

They served humans, and had wanted to share their world. Their virtual world was not only fake, but he'd also been the only human in it. Maybe they needed her help because they were finally out in the real world, and he was still the only human around to interact with on a non-professional level? Maybe one day he'd ask about it and try and understand better, but for now he'd just take it on faith.

Another part of not asking her to stay this morning, was that he knew he was a little too dependent on her at times, he was a grown man, and she had other patients. She was always his highest priority though, which meant he had to man up and get over it. He'd see her longer tomorrow night. Plus, he had his own things to get to.

She nodded slowly, "Very good actually. I miss having you twenty-four seven, but this new setup is healthier for us both I think. I should get going."

He kissed her lingeringly, and groaned as he broke it, "You'd better go, or else you'll be at least an hour late."

She smiled at him and stood up and walked toward the door. Then she turned her head and looked at him over her shoulder with a teasing glint in her eyes, "At least two."

He sighed as the door closed, evil woman.

Probably right as well, he couldn't ever get enough of Mia. All three of them really. He opened up his overlay and brought up where he'd left off yesterday. It was pretty easy with the Eidetic memory, he just needed to follow the lesson plan Trudy had put together for him.

So far he hadn't had to ask any questions, she'd organized it so it slowly ramped up his knowledge so it naturally built upon the last thing learned. That way he understood almost as fast as he could read and memorize.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers