Teddy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks later, there was a terrible row between my Mum and Maggie. I heard Mum tell Dad that Maggie was in trouble and not long after that they were married and went to live away from home.

There was a big parade in London and all the Services were there and even my Dad's Air Raid Wardens were asked to send two men. There was a ‘draw' and my Dad's name came out of the hat. He could take my Mum and they would be put up in military barracks for two nights. My Dad said they couldn't go because they would have to leave me behind because Maggie was living in Scotland now.

Uncle Reg told him not to be a fool because I could stay with him and his sister. So Dad said was it OK if I stayed with them for a week because they could see relatives who lived near London. So I did.

Uncle Reg was about my Dad's age. He was quite tall, 6' 1'' I think. He was very slim and my Mum used to say he was handsome. My Dad would pull her leg about her saying that. Dad would say she would have to watch herself and not get caught in a dark alley with him or else. She would pretend to slap him but she liked the teasing, I know she did.

His sister Lizzie was a bit younger than he was. She was very pretty I thought and the smell of her was always nice and not sweaty at all. I was always surprised she didn't have a husband for herself.

Uncle Reg was some sort of boss where he worked. They didn't live in terraced houses. They lived in a semi-detached house and it had an inside bathroom and inside lavatory. It was really posh. It had three bedrooms.

The other half of the semi-detached house had a widow living there. Her husband had been killed in North Africa by the Germans in 1941, and she didn't have any children. Her name was Rose and she and my Aunt Lizzie were great friends. While I was with Uncle Reg she even stayed with Rose for two or three nights because she said that Rose was still weepy about her dead husband, and Aunt Lizzie would be a friend for her and comfort her. They must have been really good friends because once I saw Aunt Lizzie kissing Rose. It must have been to make her cheer up I thought.

The first night I stayed with them my Aunt Lizzie stayed with Rose so she wouldn't be alone and feel sad.

Before bedtime, my Uncle said he would teach me hygiene for myself and did I know about a thing called an enema so I was really, really clean.

I didn't know about that.

He said it was a bit like me brushing my teeth and washing my boy pieces properly all the time, only this was to do with my bottom, my bum. He showed it to me and told me how to use it and to let it pour into me and then sit on the lavvy and let it out. Only I had to do it several times until the water from me was clear. He said he used it all the time and it made him feel really clean and good inside. He said Aunt Lizzie used it too.

He said it would feel funny but after I was really clean it would feel great for me. And he was right.

In his house it was like living in a palace. The bath was there all the time in its own room. You didn't have to take it outside to empty it and then hang it on the wall; and there was real, hot water coming out of the taps, and there was nothing to empty from the bath you just pulled a plug out and the water all went down the hole in the bath. That night after I had used the enema he filled the bath for me and gave me soap and the soap smelled nice. He helped me wash and I stood in the bath and he washed soap all over me with his hands.

Then I had my very own towel, not a shared one, and he helped me get dry.

When I was dry he showed me to my bedroom. He kissed me. It felt nice. I was tired and I went to sleep.

I woke up and it was dark. I wasn't by myself anymore. I knew it was Uncle Reg holding me because I could feel him pressing his cock at me. He had his hand in the opening in my pj bottoms. He was playing with my cock and making it hard for me. I must have made a noise because he pulled the cord on my pjs and said "Take them off." Then he undid the buttons on my coat and suddenly I was bare.

When I was naked, I could feel his skin against me and I knew he was bare as well. He was feeling my cock. I loved him feeling it. I tossed it off at home and thought it was his fingers doing it, but his fingers were much nicer. After a few minutes I got that funny feeling somewhere inside, like a little knot somewhere behind my balls. My legs started to tingle. It was like heat coming up my legs, in my little knot, into my balls and then I was fucking at his fingers and my hips were jerking as my cum spurted out over my face and chest and belly. When it stopped he gave me my pj bottoms and told me to wipe it off me.

He turned on a bedside light and made me stand up. I'd never seen him naked, only been with him in the dark. He had a hairy chest and curly dark hair round his dick that drifted up to his belly button like a little whirlwind. His cock looked angry and wanting as it made little twitches in front of my eyes. His foreskin had gone back off the end of his knob and that was sort of purple red and his cock had blue veins standing up all down its length. It didn't seem huge like I expected, but it was bigger and fatter than mine, but not all that much.

He put a big towel over the sheet.

"Lie on the towel Teddy" he said.

I lay on my back and he said "The other way. Bottom up."

As I turned onto my tummy, I suddenly felt a bit nervous. I knew what he was going to do. While I was lying down he was going to do what he'd done to me standing up but I knew this time he was going to get it in.

"Teddy, don't be scared. I'm going to be very careful and gentle. I'm going to use lots of cream for you. You know what I'm going to do don't you?"

"No, no Uncle Reg I don't know."

"Yes you do. You know you want me to, so don't be a baby now. Not after the way we played at the club in the dark. You know you want it as much as I do. Teddy I'm going to fuck you, OK?"

I didn't say anything, just screwed my tight fists into my eyes. I was shaking and shivering and all my skin seemed to be goosebumps. He pulled my cheeks apart and I could feel his knees each side of my hips. As he opened my bum cheeks it was like a shock had run up and down my spine. His fingers were cool on me and I realised it was a sort of creamy stuff he was putting on my ass. His fingers worked on my hole and he told me to relax.

I tried and tried but it was hard not to clench up. He told me to take a deep breath and let it out again slowly, and as I did his creamy finger was pressing at me and suddenly it slipped in. I could feel him wriggling his finger around in my ass then he used his other fingers to put lots more cream on me. His finger came out then went in with more cream on it. He kept doing that. More and more cream in me and on me.

He was wiggling his finger round and round and I could feel it getting easier for me. Then he was pushing two fingers in and after making me loose for them, he did it with the tips of three. He'd put two fingers right up as though they were fucking me. But with three they were only a little way in.

His fingers were slipping in and out, easy now and they didn't really hurt, not really, really hurt.

I could feel all the tense muscles in my neck and my back and my legs and my thighs relax and as I lay there it started to feel not too bad. Nice in fact.

His fingers pulled out and I knew he was changing his position above me. Then I felt the familiar blunt hardness of his cock pushing at my asshole. For a moment my muscles contracted to deny him, but he had prepared me well and I felt his knob end lodge inside. I whimpered as it started to stretch me and then it went in and I cried out. The pain was awful. I think I was crying a little with the pain.

"Teddy relax my friend. That's the worst over. It's going to be nice for you now. It'll always be nice after this."

I was gasping, trapped underneath his man's weight. I felt him push and my body allowed him in. Then he eased back and pushed, again he eased back and pushed, and little by little I felt his swollen cock filling my insides. When it was all inside me, he lay still. His arms held him up from crushing me now. His cock was buried all the way up me and I could feel the roughness of his dick hairs pressed on the firmness of my cheeks.

I was panting. I realised my hands were clenching on the pillow. My own dick was hard underneath me. He started to fuck me.

I felt his hardness slide out, almost right out, but before it left my hole he slowly pushed back in. His groin pressed hard onto my buttocks, and my hips ground on to the towel, and my cock had its little throb against the roughness of the towel.

I knew when he was close. I knew his urgency. I had a mental image of my sister saying ‘Take it out, take it out.' I saw in my mind her slit, her hairs, her hole and her boyfriend's cum as it ran out of her.

Uncle Reg rammed at me and froze. Inside me I could feel his cock jerking and throbbing and pulsing and the warmth of his spurting. My bum was lifting to his every spurt. Then he was done. He relaxed. He held himself from crushing me and I heard his whisper in my ear.

"Teddy, Good boy. Oh my darling young man. Oh Teddy." Then as he calmed he said, "Teddy did I hurt you. Was it good for you?"

"It hurt me Uncle Reg. It wasn't too bad after it went in though."

"It won't hurt so much next time. Shall we sleep together then we can do it again? My sister is busy tonight and won't be home."

"Yes OK Uncle Reg."

As I stood up his cum ran out of me and down my leg but he had the towel and wiped me. Then he took me to his bed. The first thing he did was to make sure I slept on his towel.

During the night I woke and he was feeling my cock. He made me lie on my back. We weren't covered with sheets or clothes or anything. When I felt myself starting to cum I could hear myself making noises and he did it more and more and then it spurted out, like tearing out of me, it was so strong. He held me and rubbed my cum over my balls, then he spread my knees so he could rub my cum over my ass hole.

"Turn over" he said.

He straddled me and put the cream on me. I felt his knob end forcing me open. Then he was gently sliding in and he started to fuck me. It didn't hurt as much as the first time. When he finished he didn't wipe me and I felt cum dribble out of me and onto the towel. As I went to sleep I could see my sister Maggie with cum running out of her.

Chapter three – The understanding Aunt

I must have been tired because I slept late. I heard movement in the room and thought it was Uncle Reg but when I opened my eyes it was Aunt Lizzie. I was naked and still lying on the towel and she had my pj bottoms in her hand. She was fingering the stiff parts where my cum had been wiped up.

I felt shy and covered my cock with my hand but she laughed and said, "Teddy, dear, you don't need to cover it up, I have seen men before," and she laughed again.

Then she took my hand away and looked at my dick and my hairs all stiff with cum round it and I couldn't help it, my dick started to swell up.

"I'm going to run a bath for you so you can get cleaned up. I'll tell you when it's ready."

I heard the bath water running and after a minute she told me to come through. My clothes were in the room Uncle Reg had given me and she had my pj bottoms.

"I haven't got any clothes," I yelled.

"You don't need any just come through here and get in the bath."

I put my hand over my cock and went in the bathroom and she was standing there. I had to use my hands to steady myself on the wash basin to get in the bath, and I saw her looking at my cock.

I sat down and she sat down on the toilet lid.

"Teddy, are you alright?"

"Yes," I said. "Why?"

"I just want to know you are happy. Are you happy?"

"Yes, you are really kind and I like your house and everything."

"EVERYTHING?" she stressed.

I blushed all the way down and hung my head. "Yes."

"Uncle Reg hasn't hurt you has he?"

I shook my head ‘No' and she said "Well as long as you are happy."

"Yes, Aunt Lizzie I am happy. I like Uncle Reg."

"Teddy I know what he did. You were in his bed this morning. He likes good looking young men like you and I'm glad it was nice for you as well. But, Teddy, it is even nicer with girls so I want you to think about girls as well and not think only about men" and she kissed my shoulder and went out.

I lay in the warm water and relaxed. My bum hole felt a little bit sore.

She came back in with my towel and told me to get out of the bath. I felt a bit shy being all bare in front of a lady, but I got out and she dried my back. She asked if I was sore and I blushed and said I was a bit sore.

She said to lie on my bed she had a soothing cream. I didn't know what to do so I was still standing naked when she came in my room.

"Lie on the bed"

So I lay on my back with my hands over my cock.

"On your tummy."

I turned over and she opened my cheeks and gently rubbed nice smelling cream on my ass. Then she told me to lie on my back.

She took my wrists and gently moved my hands away from my cock. It excited me that she was looking at it and then it started to get hard. She kept holding my wrists and looking all the time and I couldn't help it, it just got harder and harder and harder. It was pointing straight up towards my chin and it kept twitching.

She said, "I think we should take care of that or you will get the aches. Have you ever seen a lady with no clothes on?"

I shook my head "no" and she undid the buttons on her blouse and took it off, then her bra. I saw a woman's tits for the first time and my heart was nearly bursting. Then she took her skirt off, then her panties and there was nothing there. Not like a man. There was nothing there except hairs and a gap between her legs. From her tummy there was an exciting curve that went smoothly down and round and just disappeared.

She knelt over my thighs and I could see her spread wide and the slit that I'd seen on my sister. Then she held my cock and started to rub it and jerk it and I was looking all the time at a real woman who was naked for me. I thought my balls were going to burst when my cum spurted on my face and chest.

She rubbed some of my cum on her breasts and the rest over my chest. She bent down and kissed my lips and I felt her breasts press softly on my chest. Then I knew the feeling of her slit as it touched along my soft cock.

"Teddy. Oh Teddy you are a wonderful young man. Don't forget. You are a man. Tomorrow when Uncle Reg is at work we might make you a proper man. A real man for a lady. I will see. Now get cleaned up and do anything you have to do for when Uncle Reg comes home from work. I shall sleep at Rose's house again tonight."

She stood and I looked achingly at her female body. All soft curves and hollows and shadows and loveliness.

When Uncle Reg came home I had bathed and used the enema thing and was dressed neatly. I was clean for him. Rose served dinner and after we had eaten and she had cleared the dishes, she went to see her friend Rose again.

We sat and talked a little about my interests, and he asked me if I was ‘ready for bed.' I said "Yes" and he asked me what I had done to get ready. I told him I had bathed and used the enema like he'd told me and I was clean all over. He grinned and told me I was a good learner. We listened to radio and he read his paper and smoked his pipe. I must have fallen asleep because he woke me. I had gone to sleep on his couch.

"Go to bed, Teddy. Remember to get in my bed. And don't forget to put the towel on the bed."

I did as he told me and fell fast asleep but I had this little excited feeling in my tummy. Like little butterflies. I knew I was going to get it again.

I woke and he was holding my back to his stomach and I could feel his cock poking between my cheeks.

He was playing with my cock and pushing his own hard one at me and when he knew I was awake he said "Get on your stomach" and I knew it was going to be now.

He had the cream with him and he rubbed it over my bum hole and in it and then his fingers were in me again making my muscles relax to make it easier for him to get in, and for me to let it in. Then he lay over me and I felt helpless and trapped underneath him. Even if I wanted to I couldn't get him off me, and whatever I did or said he was going to fuck me until he'd had enough and finished.

It was easier than before. He told me to take a big breath and let it out slowly, and as I did I felt him force me open with the hardness and strength of his prick. Then his knob was up me. He eased out and in, and again out and in, and kept doing that and each time I felt more of it filling me up. I could hear myself groan every time he pushed in, not because it hurt much, but it just made me feel good to be going, groan, groan, groan as he fucked in me.

My own dick was hard against the towel and when he pushed in, his hips made my cock rub on the towel and that felt nice for me. Soon he was going harder and faster, then he gave his big push and I felt him jerking and spurting up me. He lay gasping and I felt his cock slowly get smaller and then it slipped out and I felt his cum run from my ass down over my balls.

When he had stopped panting he got off me and lay at my side holding me, and saying, "Was it good, did you like it Teddy. You are a very good for Uncle Reg." Then he was quiet. He was asleep.

He woke me early in the morning before he went to work and after he had done me again I fell asleep.

Aunt Lizzie woke me and told me breakfast would soon be ready. She asked if I was ok and if he'd hurt me and I said ‘no he hadn't hurt me'. When I stood up suddenly his cum started to run down my legs and I grabbed the towel to wipe myself and Aunt Lizzie giggled and said before you do anything else get in the bath.

She came in the bathroom with my towel and told me to stand and she would help me get clean. She washed between my legs and felt my bum then she pulled my foreskin back and washed my cock really clean and fresh.

I got hard and she kissed my cheek and said "We'll have to take care of that for you soon won't we."

I dressed in clean underpants and my shorts and a shirt and went downstairs. After breakfast she cleared away the dishes and said she would have a bath herself as it had been very hot in Rose's house last night and she felt very sticky.

I could hear her splashing water about and there was the smell of her nice flowery soap and I tried to picture her woman's naked body with breasts and hairs, and how she curved, and not having a dick hanging there.

Uncle Reg hadn't made me cum last night and I felt my cock getting hard thinking about her.

When she came downstairs she looked pretty and fresh and she had combed her hair and wore her lipstick and makeup. She had put on a cotton dress with flowers all over it and she looked really nice.

After doing some things in the kitchen she went upstairs and after a few minutes I heard her call to me to come up to her room.

I hadn't been in her bedroom before. Her bed wasn't as big as the one Uncle Reg had. The covers were pulled back and the sheets looked cool and fresh. There was a dressing table and mirror and she had her makeup things on that. There was a chair for her to sit on in front of the mirror, and a chest of drawers and a wardrobe. There were pretty curtains with a flower design and they were pulled closed.

She stood in front of me and stroked my face and then she held my shoulders and gave me a little kiss on the mouth. Her lips were soft and when she took them away and I licked my lips I could taste a lovely sweetness from her lipstick. She smiled as I licked my lips then kissed me again. Her hands were stroking my arms and I started to shiver. Then the shiver was a shake down to my hands.