Ted's Condition - an Origin Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TedStv
TedStv
8 Followers

"So tell me, Mr. Stevens, how long have you had feeling for me?"

"Doc, I thought you were hot from day one. I have fantasies about you treating me in just a lab coat"

"Really?" she paused what she was doing and stepped back.

She turned her back to me and slowly unzipped her skirt and slid it to the floor, bending over and exposing her ass as to him as she did. It was big and round and naked. He could see her cunt and she was wet on the insides of her thighs. As she was bent over she turned to look at me.

"I could say it was too hot today for underwear, but the fact is, Mr. Stevens, I never wear underwear on the days you come in." She stood and turned to face me, unbuttoning her lab coat. She opened it up showing a very slight paunch and a bra straining to contain her magnificent tits. She turned her back again and wiggled around a bit and pulled her bra our sleeve of her lab coat.

"I always thought you were an attractive young man, and I too had fantasies."

She turned back to face him, naked except for her lab coat and a pair of low heels. Her bush was neatly trimmed and her massive tits spilled out of her coat. Her nipples were as large as a thumb tip and were puckered up hard. As she walked over her massive breasts swayed and bounced. Ted almost passed out as his cock expanded again.

"Okay, now that we are in agreement about our state of dress, I will finish the exam." She took the tape measure and held it up to my cock.

"Over eleven inches now, and it seems to be still getting larger. It appears that arousal causes it to grow." She toyed with one of her fat nipples and she spoke, rolling it between thumb and forefinger.

"Now for girth." She let go of her nipple and wrapped the tape measure account his fat shaft just below the head. "Over five inches in circumference." She set the tape measure aside and pickled up the meter.

"Now for the current." She pressed the probes of the meter to his glands just below the head. He was soaked and sticky from precum now from head to balls.

"Well right now you are at nine volts and very low amps." The doctor set the meter aside. "Interesting. Let do some sensation tests."

She gripped his big cock with both hand and began to stroke. Her tits bounced wildly and she stroked, heaving and swaying with the motion.

"Tell me Mr. Stevens, did you think about me stroking you like this? Did you imagine me holding your cock while my tits bounced and shook?"

"Oh god yes...call me Ted, and ughg go faster..."

Ted's head was back as she stroked him with one hand and fondled his new golf ball sized nuts giant balls in the other.

"Oh Ted, yes. Your cock is amazing. I'm Rebecca, but you should call me Becky." She paused and pulled her gloved off "I need to feel you, Ted."

She grabbed my shaft hard with both hands.

"Oh, it tingles. Play with my titties Ted, maul then, pinch my fat nipples, oh god this cock..."

She touched her tongue to it, but she was ready. The shock jolted her, but she did not let go of his fuck pole. Ted grabbed her big soft tits and mauled them like she asked.

"Suck my dick, Becky. Put it in your mouth."

She gripped even harder and slid his fat hard on into her mouth. She immediately began to writhe and moan even as she stroked me even faster.

"Oh god Becky, I am going to explode." She released Ted from here mouth and stroked even faster.

"Oh yes Ted, cum all over me, on my big tits, on my face, empty you big heavy balls." She began to jerk him like mad, here giant tits going everywhere.

And then it happened, Ted's eyes rolled back and he came in great ropey gouts. The first few shot high and hit the overhead lamp, then Becky aimed his cock at her tits and sprayed cum all over her massive globes.

"Oh god yes Ted, even your cum tingles, it is so hot and umm" some hit her in the mouth and she clamped her lips over the still spaying cock and took as much as she could and release "so fucking good" she gasped around a mouthful of my cum. She kept right on stroking and Ted kept cumming; it was everywhere.

At last it stopped. I was panting and Becky was covered in Ted's cum.

"Come with me." She said and took his hand.

She led Ted to a bathroom of to one side with a large open shower with rails for handicap access. She turned on the water and turned. Looking at Ted in the eye she fondled her giant tits and teased her stiff nipples, rubbing him his sticky cum. "You like my titties, Ted? They are not too big for you?" She cupped each breast and lifted them to him, pressing them together; her nipples were turgid and pointing right at him. Water was flowing down her body, and she began to wash herself using Ted's cum like soap. "Oh yes, Ted..." She was lost in her own body as Ted watched. She turned and bent over, showing Ted her big round ass. She began to rub her pussy as Ted watched from behind.

"MMmmm...oh yes Ted. I like to play with my pussy like this after one of our sessions...imagining my fingers are your hot cock...but not any more...you are too big to be replaced by a finger..." she looked over her shoulder at him. "Come in here and fuck me. I want to feel that monster up in my cunt."

She turned and reached out, grabbing Ted by his raging hard on and pulled him into the shower. She turned and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him hard, sharing the taste of his own cum with him as she pressed her big tits against his chest. She reached around gripped his ass with both hands. The kiss broke.

"Shit Becky, you are fucking hot." She reached over and got some soap and began to clean the both of them. Ted watched then helped as she washed her massive tits, rubbing soap all over them and twisting and tweaking her fat nipples as he weighed them in his hands.

"Oooh yes, Ted. Pinch them hard." She arched her back, presenting her tits to him.

He pressed against here and reached around, soaping up her big juicy ass. He pulled her to me, nothing between them except his hard cock.

"Fuck me, Ted, take me from behind. I want it in me now." She turned around and presented her beautiful ass.

"Let me get you ready first, Becky." He pressed his cock to the crack of her ass and he reached around and played with her giant tits some more. He cock slid up and down in the soapy crack of her fat ass.

Ted dropped to his knees behind her. Her pussy was shaved and from here he could see her lips were engorged and red and her clit swollen. He touched her clit with his thumb and slid two fingers inside her. She was wet, hot and tight. That's when he caught the scent. It was that same scent. She had been wearing juices from her wet pussy and perfume.

"Oh yes Ted, play with my pussy. I have wanted you to touch me down there for so long," She pushed her ass back even farther, presenting for him to explore her heat even better. He slid his fingers in and out, and her cunt made wet slurping noises and he fucked her with his fingers. He leaned in and touched his tongue to her clit, there was a small spark and she squealed and shuddered, cumming suddenly.

"Oh god, your tongue too...fuck, lick my clitty...uhh..yesss.." She shuddered and writhed as he licked and sucked her clit with his nose buried in the slippery sweet musk of her juicy dripping cunt.

"Oh god yes, Ted, eat me."

And he did, as he played with her big ass.

"Uh uh uh oh Ted, eat it, yes there there." He was licking and sucking her clit now as I teased her asshole with on hand and massaged her big cheeks with the other.

"Oh yeah, Ted, just like that...ugh uh uh I um gonna cummmm...uaaaaahhhh" She shuddered and bucked, her tits flailing wildly and she drove her ass back into him as she came. At that Moment he stood, gripped his still throbbing and now wet member and pressed it against her dripping pussy. The effect was immediate and intense.

"ahhhhhhhhyesssss..." Becky screamed and went rigid and the electric current flowed into her. Ted shuddered and gripped her ass as he slid in and began to fuck her. Her pussy was clenching and unclenching around his cock. With a grunt he slid as much of his dick as would go into her hot cunt. Her walls gripped him tight and he could feel her spasms. He began to slide in and out. He gripped her generous hips as he fucked her and she grabber her tits to still them and mauled them, brutally twisting her own nipples.

"Ugh ugh ugh, uh yeah Ted, give me that fucking cock, pound me, ohhh...so fucking good."

Ted slid in deep and stopped, reveling in being inside her. He pulled her up and reached around, fondling her tits as he let his cock soak in her pussy. Her body was rigid and trembling and she was whimpering and moaning. Ted could feel a light current coming from her nipples and he toyed with them.

"You did this to me, Becky." He hissed In her hear. "You gave me this giant cock. I don't want to change it, but from now on, I fuck you whenever I want" On the last work he rammed the rest of his fat pole all the way inside her.

"Oh yes Ted, give me that cock, I always wanted you, and now I can have you and so much more." She slid off him and turned around to face him and leaned against the wall, spreading her legs.

"Now fuck the shit out of me and fill me with your hot cum."

He approached her. She gripped him and guided him to her pussy lips, sliding his purple head up and down along her entrance. "Ughhh..." she moaned from the currect coursing through her pussy.

"Now Ted, give it me...fucking HARD."

Ted slid back into her and pounded in and out, driving her to the wall of the shower.

'OH God Becky, I am about to cum"

Becky was shuddering and spamsoming from the current from his cock.

OhyyesTTTedd...give it toomee..." she was barely coherent, stuttering from the current flowing from the cock deep into her slippery, quivering cunt.

"Ahgghhhhh" Ted exploded inside here and she screamed as he filled her pussy with hot cum.

Ohhgoddyesss...Ted. Pump your cum into me...uuuuhhhhh....fill me up..." Becky yowled and Ted buried his cock all the way in her.

Then they both blacked out.

When Ted came to, Becky was kneeling over him, washing his body and cleaning his now flaccid cock.

"Hello, handsome." She was washing his balls now.

"Uh,. Becky, how long was I out?

"Just a few minutes. Now get up and help me wash." She looked at him as they both rose and stood in the still hot shower. "That was amazing. I want your cock Ted. Often."

"Becky, you gave me this monster, I am sure we can come to an arrangement." As he spoke it his cock began to tingle and slammed back into a huge erection in the span of three heartbeats. "Now clean us up. I want you to fuck me on top so I can suck those big titties."

"Oh yes, Ted." And she lathered up is now hard cock.

Ted followed the woman into the store, not really intending to do more that sneak a peek and see what she looked like from the front. She was in the food section of the supercenter when he got a look. Her little summer dress hugged her curves, and she had some devastating curves. He decided he wanted to do more than look. He walked up to the produce section. She was at the cucumbers, looking for a healthy one. The Irony was not lost on Ted.

"Hi, looking for a good one?" Ted asked. Up close he saw she had a pretty face, clear green eyes, and about half her cleavage was showing. In the chill by the produce case her nipples were stiff and poking through her tin summer dress.

She looked at him. "Really, that's your opener? What, am I supposed to say something like 'Why yes, a nice firm one. Do you have one?' something like that?" She eyed him dubiously.

"Yes, something like that."

TedStv
TedStv
8 Followers
12