Tee and Gino Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, godddd...yes," in time with her hunches onto my probing digit. "It feels so good...please don't stop...eeeeeeek!"

That last she shrieked as I popped my finger from her tight passage to spit on my fingers again, rubbing the man lube against her pulsing rosebud. I shoved two fingers up into her this time and she grimaced then groaned as she fought then accepted my invasion. I probed as her rhythm pounded into my hand again. Leaning back my left hand joined my right at her crotch, wrapping my fingers around her clit-cock, letting her thrust back and forth between my finger-cocks stuck in her cunt and the circling tunnel of my hand around her clit. Her breathing was getting ragged and her movements erratic as she was torn by the pleasures at her front and back. She opened her eyes wide, staring into mine with an intensity I hadn't seen from her before. Her moans and grunts of need washed over me, bathing me with that peculiar feeling of satisfaction that always came over me when I could get a partner to lose control.

"I'm gonna come," she panted, "God, you're going to make me come...oh, oh...god...shit...that's so...fuck it's so...fucking goooooood....don't stop, so good, shit I want to come, please let me come...oh noooooooooooooooooooo!!"

She wailed as I pulled my fingers from her ass again, but I was reaching over to the floor for my jeans and the rubber in my pocket. Tearing it open and sliding it on as quickly as I could I watched the frantic shaking of her head stop as she realized what I was doing. She had rolled onto her back and seeing my encased cock had pulled her knees nearly to her shoulders, holding her calves with her hands as she opened herself in wanton invitation. She hissed impatiently as I kneeled between her thighs, letting saliva drip onto my sheathed cock and her pushed out anus. I rubbed the natural slickness into her pulped opening then pushed in as she cried out in fulfillment. Her passage opened eagerly as I slipped deeper into her depths. She called my name.

"Gino, oh god, Ginooo...oh, yes that's it, God...so deep...yes."

Her voice trailed off into panting grunts as I began to fuck her in a steady rhythm. My hands had naturally come up to rest on her thighs and I moved them up to where she was holding her calves. I laced my fingers through hers and we both held her legs up. She looked at me, feeling our connection deepen at this touch. I spread my thighs wider around her smooth cheeks squatting lower for a better angle into her now slick channel. She was taking every deep probing thrust that I had to give, squirming back and forth, her body begging for more. Her mouth was open in a passion driven "O," her lids fluttering as the chaos of emotions and physical sensations wracked her body. She was almost there, I could tell by the clenches that spasmed through her nether sheath. But I wanted to give her more, that little bit more that would show her howrealmen both took and gave when loving someone. I pulled my right hand gently from her fingers and calf and dropped it onto her clit which had been jerking back and forth in time to my deep strokes into her welcoming asscunt. I began to stroke it in a counterpoint beat to the one I was pushing into her wet hole. Her eyes flew open at my touch and her look was incredulous as she felt me urging her on to her release. I kept up the strokes, firm enough so that she moaned continuously but not so hard as to distract her from my cock filling her ass. I looked deeply into her eyes, holding her gaze with the intensity in mine.

"This is how arealman loves his woman, Tee," I told her in a low growl. "Yourjoy is as important as mine. I wanted to taste you too, to lick your clit until you were screaming, but we couldn't wait, could we?" She shook her head at me, wild-eyed. "There will be time for that," I grunted as she clenched hard at the thought of that. "You would like that, wouldn't you?" She nodded in the same frantic way, words having left her. "But now," and I began pounding into her at the same time I increased the timing of my stroking her straining clit-cock, "NOWis for you...come for me, Tee, let go for your man...c'mon baby," as I stroked in time to the pelvic hunches she threw at mine frantically.

"Let go...Tee, honey, come for me, come with me...."

"Uhhnh...yes, yes...oh, oh, I want to...please, harder, fuck me HARDER!"

"Here baby, yes, harder, take it...take it, shit your cunt is grabbing me...I'm gonna come, babe, please...please...come with me...now now noW NOW!"

I roared as I felt my groin pulse and jets of my cum filled the latex sheath covering my cock as it throbbed in her. A second later her voice broke in a keening wail as I felt the pulses of her orgasm coming through her clit and spurts of her pearly essence erupted from her tip. I kept stroking gently, letting her now slippery staff slide through my fingers as she emptied her cum over my hand and herself. As my own eruption slackened, I resumed moving in her snug tunnel, slowly rocking both of us down to a calmer state. She looked at me with a dazed expression and a mischievous thought curled the corners of my mouth. Sliding my thumb up over the head of her clit I rubbed gently over nerve endings that would be too sensitive to take even those soft caresses. I felt her hips jerk but she had no where to go, being still impaled on my cock.

"No! NO! Stop, stop, please I can't take it!" She pleaded even as her hands grabbed my wrist and fingers. I stilled my movements, smiling at her as she calmed down. She took a deep breath, and then smiled too. I flexed my softening cock in her ass and she clenched in answer. I lifted my hand to my mouth and licked a drip from my thumb.

"You taste good." I observed. She blushed and turned her head. "Well, you do." I insisted.

"Shut up" She retorted with a smile in her voice. She pouted when I became too soft to stay in her ass.

"Well that was definitely a feminine reaction." I teased her.

"What was?"

"Pouting," I laughed. "Girls never want to let go either after they've come."

"SHUT UP!" and she threw a pillow at me. I pounced on her, sitting on her hips and holding her hands over her head. We smiled at one another then our eyes turned serious as I bent and kissed her. This one was tender, and she responded sweetly.

"Thank you, Tee. You make loving fun."

"Sounds like a line."

"It is. Christine McVie." She looked puzzled. "Fleetwood Mac."

"Oh"

I released her and flopped down next to her. "Well, does a sissy slut like that kind of loving?"

"It was different."

"Just different? You wound me."

"I haven't fully explored being submissive. I may not be able to appreciate your kind ofrealloving until I do." Her eyes got a far away look. "It's...it's the being almost forced into the role that does it for me. Iwantto be taken from. I want to be at his mercy." She glanced sidelong at me. "You're certainly dominant in your own way, but it may be too subtle for me to...to fully get my head around. And then there's your other side, the side that's like me...Skye.I guess I'm afraid that she'll want you to want me to be, well vers again. And that's not where I am right now." She looked at me carefully, trying to see if I was offended. I wasn't.

"Youarethe most complicated and compelling person I've met in a long time. I meant it when I first said it, I mean it now. And I don't have any expectations from you other than you continue to be as interesting as you are. We've been together twice and each has been a gift. For me they've both been fantastic. I guess my only worry is that "different" is the same thing as 'disappointing'."

"Stop fishing for compliments," she said playfully. "You know you rocked my world both times."

"Phew! Thought I was losing my touch," I wiped my brow in mock relief.

She threw her hands towards the ceiling, stretching, then sat up. "Do you...?" she started to say.

"Should I go now? I have to admit hoping for seconds."

"I was going to ask if you had to go," she smiled in answer. "Stay the night?"

"Only if you tell me something."

"Oh?" she raised an eyebrow.

"What's your real name?"

12