Tee and Jay: Lesson to Learn

Story Info
Be careful what you wish for..
2k words
2.62
24.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: For obvious reasons the names of the people involved are going to be replaced with aliases. To avoid any major issues as well, in the beginning I will also refrain from clearly specifying what sites were utilized.

*

I suppose before I begin I should share a little background about myself. Of above average height, I'm twenty-nine and have been in the D/s community for about ten years. Grant you most of those ten years was through online communities. There have been scant few times where I had the chance to do so in person. One of those other times I will likely share with you, or not. (See, I've been taught to be generous about one thing: whatever I do I must 'ask' before I share the story. Even then, I must edit the 'hell' out of it as a man never reveals who he kisses.) Others have been via online mediums. What follows is via online. I do have the submissive's permission to share this story. Hope you enjoy it.

Just to let you know: *** denotes commands and comments from the server Tee, Ai and I used.

***Login***

***Welcome. Please enter your name and password***

***Login Accepted. You have 0 new mail***

Bah. Why the hell am I even up this late at night? I have to get up in the morning to go to work and I know I'm a cranky ass when I don't get enough sleep. Actually, yeah, I know why I'm online. I've not had a chance to have an appropriate scene with someone in a few weeks and I had a crappy day at work today. It's not my fault that this major insurance carrier decided to change its policies, so why in the hell was I being reamed a new one? Bah. Whatever.

Let's see. Seems like nobody's on. This is typical, isn't it? The one time you want someone there to help you deal with a problem..that's the one time they won't show up or even pop on. Sigh. Let's see if anyone was on, huh? Maybe they weren't on today. . .

. . .and that idea panned out to no end. Ai, Elle, Belle, Kay. Most of them had logged out about thirty minutes before I popped in. None of the in-game groups had anyone I wanted to talk to either. Or was it the fact that I never joined one? Even though I took the very emo, very familiar character from a popular video game, all I had in common with him was that we had the same back experiences and he had magic. I made this 'toon, this avatar, a new aspect here.

Bah. What..wait. What's this...

***Tee pages: Greetings Sir. You just missed Mistress.***

Figured. I knew that, you foolish boy. I saw where her handle had her pop out twenty minutes ago. Ah, right. Tee's Ai's pet sub. When Ai submitted to me, she made damn certain that she could exercise her switch side with her sub who's been there for a long time with her. I think she said once, though she's about twenty years her elder, she knew him from before college.

***You page: Thank you, mutt. The hell you still up for?***

***Tee pages: Can't sleep, thought to play Fallout heheh***

***Tee pages: Sir wants company?***

Here's the kicker. I know I can't do much. However if I let him come into my group there could be a chance to sate my need. Although male to male sexual antics are not my forte, I've been known from time to time to put a submissive male into deep headspace. From what I can understand, that means that I know I'm a bastard, I act like a bastard, and yet that seems to make people more and more attracted when I turn on the charm.

Eh, what the hell.

***You page: Sure. But here's the thing. I'm only awake for a half-hour and you're the bitch***

***Tee pages: *gulps* Yes...Sir. Should I..***

***You page: Shut up. Borrow one of Ai's silks. Get some friggin falsies and a wig**

***Tee pages: *Gulps* Yes..yes Sir!***

Only thing which drove me apeshit was the fact that the boy gulped at anything and everything I said. Ai thought it was cute and was a sign that, even though I was young, I knew what the hell I was doing. Whatever. I just knew I was tired and I wanted to have what I could before going to bed.

***Tee is wishing to join you. Type +Bring to bring forth***

***Tee enters the room***

Mm. Let's see if his life focuses more on his groin or on the actual serve. I forget precisely what I type, but it boiled down to him stripping to nothing. Now, before I continue with this, I should explain one thing. In this realm, among others, he chooses to represent himself as a dog..an anthro fox to say the least. So the mental imagery of this is unique to say the least.

**Your pose: Jay enters the room, annoyed among other things. The fact that Tee had followed through with instructions was good to say the least. Now, the warmth of the room washes over him as he closes his eyes and just lets things be. He did miss Ai and hoped that she wasn't being a stubborn bitch again. Though, a succubus who was bearing his child had every right to do as she wanted, within reason. "Strip, son. You always bitch about things..and I feel that tonight you should learn what your Mistress goes through."***

***Tee poses: Tee nervously gulps when he received his summons from his Master. A part of him didn't like the fact that Mistress was no longer his, but after knowing the man he could not argue with her choice. The way that he commanded things seemed to make his fur quiver. Picking up a pair of Mistress's silks as well as a small box, he hoped he could have things clean before she found out. Imagining the beating he would receive, he peeled off the trousers and the vest he wore. His torso, though not as muscular as the male's before him, did show signs of working out under the creamy brown fur underneath. His ears perk forward in submissiveness as he murmured "Master...wants me to put on the falsies?"***

Time for the first lesson. He means well but the first rule of a slave is to be pleasing and not assume what the Master wants.

***You pose: Jay shakes his head. Still too many lessons to learn. Pleased he took off his armor, he backhanded the fox across the snout. "Idiot" he quipped. "Learn to do what you are told to first." A shake of his head as he sighs. Though he knew that he had been warned that foreplay was needed, he thought the shock would be more than sufficient. He roughly pushed Tee onto his knees and pulled the tail up. A modest sized plug was pulled out of the box and lubrication was applied. Teasing the tip against the boy's opening, Jay worked with the toy, letting each inch slide past the rings until the base touched the butt. Dropping the tail, he nods. "Now you can put on the falsies and the silks. You cum on them and Ai will skin you herself."***

***Tee poses: Tee gasps as the other male pushes him forward. His knees quake as he let the fear slip from within his stomach. Knowing he screwed up, he felt a light flutter from his chest as the tail swishes in nervousness. That was, until it was grasped and he could feel nothing. Nothing save the feel of the cold toy against his virginal ass. Sobs escape from his muzzle before his throat betrays him and a low undulating sound comes forth. His hips buck as the intruder slides in an inch at the time and there is a low murring sound from his muzzle. When Jay says what he does, the male blushes and nods. "Ye..Yes Master." ((More, Master))***

***Tee poses: Tee, feeling the slap on the ass, rises. Ai didn't say much when he asked her for the falsies but her eyebrows lifted. Her only stipulation was that 'you not be bigger than me'. As she was well endowed, he thought her bra was DD, this made the male considerably blush. New arrivals from the Guild shop were delivered in care of him and he gently pulled them out. As the fleshies were pulled, they were made of the same material as his fur and they were easy to put on. The flesh glue was applied as Ai showed him and they were firmly put into place. Knowing he may or may not be in trouble, Tee shook his new chest toward Jay, allowing for the melons to try to entice. He was mortified when the breasts had permanently erect nipples and they seemed to make his own hard. (More, Master)***

***Tee poses: Tee picks up the fabric, running his fingertips through the material. The silken fabric feels good against his skin and he is a bit embarrassed about what he has to do first. His shaft, and he knew that it wasn't as big as the Man's before him, had to be carefully tucked. Pushing it in, keeping it glued in between his left asscheek and his left side, he groans with a bit of small need as he pushes his balls upward. Upward and in, tucking them into his abdominal area. This allows for the silken panties to be brought forward and his front to look like a woman's, smooth and all. He will admit, privately, that the silk feels good and his cockhead twitches against his ass.

Tee picks up the bra-like material now and gently squeezes it over his already ample chest. Struggling a little bit, he figured that the way he looked had him appear to be a wanton slut. A part of him seemed to enjoy this as his body began to gyrate a little bit with the squeezing of the breast coverings. Finally, before he's done, he slides in the small silken belt against his waist. Allowing for a strip of cloth to cover his front and his back, he shivers with the sensation. Looking at the Male, he tries for one last trick to make up for his earlier mistake.

Tee slowly approaches a respectable distance from the male as he knelt before him. His eyes were lowered as he flowed down to his knees, allowing for his wants and his needs to be visibly displayed before the Man. His spine arched as his face was lowered, thrusting forth the makeshift breasts and causing the plug to shift a little bit in his ass. Palms rest on his thighs as he lowers his eyes and murmured "This beast apologizes for his earlier mistakes and hopes that Master finds him pleasing."

***Jay poses: Jay just watches, nonplussed. The movements and the actions of Tee make him think that he will have to relay this experience to Ai. Of course, there was some arousal there when Tee's fake chest wiggled a little bit but he didn't have time to do much. As Tee knelt before him in the appropriate position, he leaned forward and whispered against the fox's ear: "Now you know what your Mistress goes through. Each time you even think to act like a bitch, I will make you dress and act like one."***

***You OOC: Have to end there, son. Need sleep***

***Tee OOC's: OMG. Master..may I? *blushes* ***

***You OOC: ...no.***

Before I logged out, I sent the copy of the scene to Ai using the game's Mail.

***You OOC: Good night.***

***Disconnected***

Epilogue: I got a text from Ai stating she loved it and that Tee couldn't stop talking about my 'powerful' ways of doing things and how he just couldn't help acting girly. She used the scene as a good tormenting lesson from time to time.

Hope you liked it. Feedback welcome