Teedla's Faery Tales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a mess too, Hans." Gretchen said.

She stood behind Hans and undid his trousers and pulled his sperm drenched shirt off. Hans, confused and excited, allowed his sister to maneuver him so that he straddled Jack's head. The insides of Hans' knees were on Jack's shoulders. He watched speechless as his sister reached around and took his straining penis in her slender fingers. Hans' penis was long and slender and curved slightly up, but looked bigger in Gretchen's small hand. She guided his penis to Jack's lips. Hans closed his eyes when she inserted him into Jack's mouth. Jack was unable to resist, but felt the long hard penis glide across his tongue.

"There." She said after her brother's penis was snugly planted in Jack's mouth. "Let Jack return your favor while I see if I can tame this bewitched cock."

Ooni leaned over the branch above about to topple off, "She's a good one, Pleck."

"Oh yes, indeed." Pleck agreed.

Unable to resist relieving himself at Jack's expense, Hans took Jack's head and slowly began humping it. Hans groaned as his penis slid in and almost out of the hot mouth below him. Gretchen felt a perverse thrill as she watched her brother ram himself into Jack's face. For a few seconds, she moved behind Hans and watched her younger brother's butt clench as he drove his penis deep. She turned back to look at Jack's enormous penis up close.

Jack's mind was numbed by the multiple supernatural orgasms, and he laid passively across the stump with his massive penis jutting up like a pole. When Hans began thrusting his hips back and forth, Jack unknowingly began to suck on the flesh rod invading his mouth.

"This is. . .incredible." Hans blurted as Jack slurped.

Gretchen hiked up her dress to her waist giving the faeries a glimpse of the golden brown curls of her pubic hair. "Incredible is the word." she agreed. Standing over the young woodsmen, she gripped the thick penis, but her fingers could not totally encircle it. Gretchen slowly pulled the throbbing penis down towards Jack's knees like a lever. Barely holding his penis in one hand and her dress up with the other, she squatted over Jack. Once it was in place between her legs pressing against her vagina, she reached down and scooped up some of the excess sperm and then smeared it all over his entire penis. After slicking it up, she pressed the red hot tip into her soaking wet vagina.

"Here we go." She said to herself.

Gretchen's left hand held onto her brother's shoulder for support as the other hand held Jack's penis to her opening. She slowly lowered herself onto Jack's massive penis. She began to wonder if the lubricant was going to be enough. As Jack's enchanted penis slowly penetrated her, a small yelp of pain, escaped her lips even though she was controlling the speed she took him.

Hans asked over his shoulder, "Are you all right?" as Jack's mouth sucked at him.

"Yes." She answered quickly. "I can handle this, but it is a challenge."

She stopped her descent and allowed herself to get accustomed to the size of Jack. Sweat began to build on her forehead and above her cleavage. With both hands on her brother's shoulders, she lowered herself further. Gretchen made whimpering sounds with each inch she took.

Worried, Hans pulled out of Jack's mouth and turned around to check on his sister.

"No, be still." She ordered him. She had almost completely taken Jack's penis in, but still need her brother for support. "I almost have him."

Hans looked down to see his saliva coated penis resting on Jack's cheek. The image made him throb, and without even thinking about it, Hans put it back into Jack's mouth.

"Oh my." Gretchen gasped as a small orgasm washed over her just from having Jack all the way in her. She shook her blonde locks as she shuddered. Gretchen's hands gripped Hans' shoulders firmly as she straightened her legs a bit to raise herself up the penis. Then she lowered herself back down. "Ohhh, yes." She moaned approvingly. She began standing and then squatting quickly to bob up and down on the immense penis. Her calf muscles tightened as she worked Jack's penis with her vagina.

Up on the branch, Pleck could no longer resist and reached under his tunic to pull out his own erection. He noticed Ooni draped across the branch was playing with herself as well. He started stroking his faery prick as he resumed watching the mini-orgy he and Ooni had created.

Hans felt his sister's grip tighten on his shoulders as she began moaning louder behind him. This is too much! he thought. Cradling Jack's head in both hands, he began humping the apparently willing mouth below him even faster. He abandoned any thoughts of pulling out of Jack's mouth and focused more on the intense feeling in his cockhead. Soon, he was spasming and erupting into Jack as he cried out.

"Oh, Hans!" His sister shouted behind him soon after as she experienced a climax as well.

Hans rolled off Jack onto the ground panting heavily. Once he was gone, Gretchen had no support so she laid across Jack's sweaty chest. She continued slowly humping the impaling cock deep inside her.

"This feels incredible." Jack heard himself say as he finally was able to clear his head. He tasted Hans' salty sperm in his mouth, but was more interested in the warm, wet vice on his penis. His hands felt the slender waist above him and pulled her down tight against him making Gretchen moan.

"Ooooh, Jack's back." Ooni winked to Pleck. She wished that they had bewitched Hans as well, but was more than satisfied with their handiwork so far.

Jack sat up with Gretchen straddling him, totally impaled on him. She was doing all she could to hold onto Jack's neck. "Help your sister get her dress off, Hans." Jack suggested.

"Is that fine with you, Gretchen?" Hans asked cautiously standing up, he knew his willful sister liked to be in total control.

She merely grunted a response.

"Hurry, Hans." Jack urged as he began humping harder.

Hans began unlacing and pulling pieces of her dress over her head. He quickly had his sister nude except for her white stockings and work boots. Hans stepped back to watch. He liked to see her body undulate as she writhed in Jack's lap. Walking around the pair on the stump, he took in every detail, from Gretchen's swollen nipples to the dimples above her round buttocks.

"I can't stop! I can't stop!" Jack warned as he humped harder and faster.

Gretchen was barely coherent as wave after wave of pleasure hammer her body. She had no idea that yet another monster sized load of sperm was about to jet into her. When he released his powerful ejaculation, her eyes flew open. The sensation was as if she had straddled a geyser. Jack was grimacing as he groaned and felt himself flooding her.

Hans leaned close to see white cum streaming down Jack's legs as it forced itself out his sister. Then, expecting the worse, Hans saw the base of Jack's penis visibly expand.

"Oh no." He said, looking to his sister. "You should've got off him."

Gretchen was speechless. Her face was contorted into a mixed expression of shock, pain, and regret. She could feel every twitch and pulse of the massive penis inside her.

Jack too was speechless, his expanded cockhead was hot, wet, and inadvertently being constricted by Gretchen.

"Pull me off, Hans." Gretchen said in a whisper.

Standing behind his sister, Hans put his arms under each of hers and pulled her up. This caused both Jack and Gretchen to moan. "Is it out of you?" Hans asked his sister, but since he did not receive a response he pulled harder making them both moan again. She is as limp as a rag-doll, but as limp as a rag-doll with a stick shoved up into it., Hans thought to himself.

Above them, Ooni's eyes were sparkling, "Get ready, Pleck, this is gonna be good!" She watched as the smaller male human pulled its sister up and down their creation. In his attempt to free his sister, he was accidentally working Jack's entrapped cock.

"Are you stuck? I can't tell from here." Hans said tugging at Gretchen.

Jack was holding onto the stump with all the strength he had left as Hans tried to free Gretchen. He felt intense ecstasy every time Hans pulled and twisted her. Jack looked at her face and down her torso. Beads of sweat were running between her heaving breasts. He leaned back to look further down her nakedness to see her tight stomach and blonde curls around his bulging shaft. The view was too much and yet another orgasm was rushing from parts unknown deep inside him.

"Hurry, Hans." He whimpered, "I'm about to cum."

"What? No!" Hans said, "You'll rip her in half if you keep growing!"

Hans' frantic wrestling made Gretchen's breasts jiggle and bounce making Jack's eyes widen. "Too late!" He groaned.

He screamed as the climax burst through his enchanted penis and a sloppy "pop" sound followed. The blast sent Gretchen and Hans falling back onto the ground as the high pressure ejaculation streamed onto them. Jack rolled backwards the opposite direction with spurt after spurt of hot liquid raining down on him. There seemed to be an unlimited supply of fluid inside him.

Pleck sent his own faery semen down into the mix as he finished jerking himself off. Ooni looked down from the branch to see the trail, the cart, the stump, the humans all covered in the giant payload of cum. "Now that's a work of art, Pleck." She grinned. "Lets go try it on some giants, but in reverse." The two faeries flew unnoticed up into the tree and then towards their forest.

Hans stood up and surveyed the damage. He was pleased to see his sister had been freed in the sperm explosion, but could only see Jack's feet. He crept up to the stump and looked over. Jack was sprawled out sopping wet in his own fluids, but his penis had shrunk back to its normal size. "Wow, he's still hard." He said to himself.

Gretchen was slowly setting up, with her legs still spread wide. "Where's my dress?" She asked looking around.

"I think its under there." Hans pointed to the gobs of cum.

"Well, get it." She snapped.

Jack peeked around the stump, "Ummm, thanks Gretchen, I seem to be back to normal."

She covered her slick breasts in a modesty that somehow seemed inappropriate at this point. "What are we going to tell my father about this when he sees this mess? When he sees my dress?"

"We could blame it on faeries?" Jack suggested weakly.

12