Teeg Ch. 01

Story Info
An Island tour reveals more than planned.
2.1k words
4.05
16.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was actually at a party for her sister that I first noticed her. Teeg was known as the rebel in the family and probably got away with it because she was also the best looking. Standing at about 5'6 and 120 lbs she had a face that models would envy, with slender features framed by a head of long jet black curls to about the middle of her back. Having just had a baby and still nursing she was top heavy which was just a bonus as far as I was concerned.

The day after the party she decided to show me around a bit. Since I was without a car, she picked me up at my hotel room around 9:00 am in her sporty convertible and flashed a smile that showed perfect teeth. She was wearing a short white skirt that showed her slim legs to great advantage and a tank top with a logo on it that I had seen before but couldn't remember where. It had a circle connected to an off-kilter plus sign and another line leading to a circle below it to the left. Her ample cleavage was barely contained by the fabric. In short, she was stunning. I couldn't believe my good luck at being able to spend time with her.

She gave me the once over as I got in the car. I'm 5'10 and had been working out regularly so my 200 lbs fit well on my frame. She smirked again as I buckled up and she pulled away from the curb.

"Since I'm on mat leave anyway, my father asked me to show you around." she said. "What would you like to see?"

I stifled my first answer as I glanced at the battle her top was having containing her chest and came out with "how about whatever you like best?"

"Are you still working as a photographer?" she inquired.

"Some. At this point it's mostly a hobby, but I would love to take some shots of you and your son, if you wouldn't mind." I said glancing at her infant son as he slept in the back seat.

She agreed with a smile.I was using her son as an excuse. I wasn't sure which way to turn for a more spectacular view. The scenery was amazing but sitting next to me was one of the most exotic looking women I've ever seen!

We started driving along the coast to a park area with the ruins of an old fortress. It was now a national park, well kept and very popular. I took some snaps of the scenery and started to include Teeg and her son in some of the photos. She knew she couldn't keep up with my running around so she suggested I go on ahead while she nursed her baby.

Though it pained me to leave her, I went off to explore the area. There were some gorgeous spots and I must have spent an hour running around to get the right angles.

When I came back, Teeg was laying on the grass with her son on her chest. I took a few shots and then posed them for some more. We decided to go for a stroll along the boardwalk. The entrance to the path was an iron gate in the stone wall of the old fort ruins. There was a photographer there with a bride and groom temporarily blocking the way. We watched as he had her lean against the 8ft. grille, her arms stretched out gripping the bars.

"Nice pose." I commented, "but I would have done it differently." She smiled and asked what I meant. I looked into her eyes so I could see her reaction as I replied "I would have their positions reversed." Her eyebrows rose.

"Really?" she said with a greater degree of interest as her smile grew.

Something in the look on her face, perhaps the widening of her pupils told me there could be something very interesting in the works. "How would you have posed it then?"

I laughed as I thought about how I would really have liked to do the shot and debated about whether or not I should tell her. We'd been eying each other flirtatiously and I wasn't sure how much to reveal.

"I'm waiting for an answer."

"Yes, Ma'am." I said.

"I would either have the groom attached to the gate or at her feet on his knees."

She laughed "my goodness aren't you the naughty boy!"

"Absolutely." I said with a wry smile. "And you know what to do with a naughty boy, don't you?"

"Careful or you might find out. You don't really know me, do you?

"True but I would love to know you much better"

"Hmmm" she said enigmatically.

The baby started getting restless so Teeg turned her attention to him. I tried to take a few more photos but it wasn't working. The late afternoon sun was giving a warm glow to Teeg's Oriental skin and I was determined to get a shot that would please her. I suggested going for a walk on the beach. Perhaps the change of scenery would help.

Teeg stood up and looked down at me as I gathered my equipment.

"You look good on your knees". I looked up to her, my gaze following from her legs up her perfect body.

"Thank you, Mistress" I replied.

She smiled and watched me gather my things. "I like that. I think you should use that from now on".

In my earlier exploration of the area I noticed a more private cove that could provide some interesting backdrops. The wet sand proved hard enough for the stroller as I pushed it along. The movement settled the baby and he went to sleep.

Before long we found ourselves in a secluded area with some rounded boulders in the sand and a few shallow caves where the sand had worn away the stone.

Teeg looked around approvingly at the afforded solitude. Glancing around she found a place for the stroller and an elevated spot to sit down. I started to pose her, taking advantage of the light and the surroundings. We were really getting into it. I decided to push the envelope and get a bit more daring and revealing. Teeg insisted on reviewing the shots.

"Very nice" she said. "Some of these look very interesting. Now it's my turn. Will you pose for me?"

"Sure" I said.

She got down off the rock where I had last posed her and took the camera.

"Is that how you're supposed to answer?"

I looked at her and smiled. "No Mistress. I beg your forgiveness."

"Begging isn't done standing. You'll have to be punished but there's time for that later. For now I want to take some pictures of you.

Teeg took some close ups and played with angles and backgrounds the way I did with her. "Now take off your shirt so I can see more of you."

"Yes Mistress. You can see as much of me as you wish."

She laughed and said "Oh, I will. But I want to enjoy it." She snapped away as I removed my shirt. "Now your pants." I tried to put on a bit of a show for her amusement, like Elliott in 'Exit to Eden'. She laughed and continued to snap away. As a bit of a tease and a treat to myself I had chosen to wear my black g-string underwear which got her approval, but not as much as the fact that I keep myself shaved. "Mmmm, I definitely like what I see."

After a few more poses that showed off my muscled body Teeg decided that I might look better if I gleamed. I could choose between going into the water, and having baby oil put on me. I started getting hard at the thought of her hands rubbing the lotion on me so that was my choice. Unfortunately that was not yet to be. She handed me the bottle and told me to apply it myself. The sheen of the oil picked up the sun well as I oiled my arms,powerful legs, broad chest and shoulders. Teeg took a few more shots and told me to turn around. She put the camera down and put some oil on my back. As the oil ran down my back she rubbed it in.

"Let's go over to those rocks." she suggested. "Now lean over". As I did, she said "remember your comment about what to do with bad boys?" I nodded. "Good" Suddenly she swatted my ass. "Was that what you had in mind?"

"Yes Mistress."

"And what do you say?"

"Thank you Mistress. May I have another?"

"Delightful" she laughed. "I take it you've done this before" I nodded. "And you like it, I see" she commented looking at my now protruding cock.

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you want to be my slut, boy?" she demanded.

"Very much, Mistress."

"Then you'll do as I say and I'll do as I wish. Agreed?"

"Yes Mistress. I'll do as you say and you'll do as you wish."

"So I can do this?" she asked as her hand came down in quick succession. "Or this?" she asked as she reached around and pinched my nipple hard.

I yelped. "If it pleases you Mistress."

"Good answer." Another swat to my ass as Teeg ordered me to spread my legs. She reached through between my legs to grab my cock and balls, rubbing the oil over me, teasing. I moaned as her hand slid up and down my shaft. "Yes, I'm sure you like that, but what about this?"

I felt her fingers circling my anus and suddenly invading my ass. I began pushing back onto her hand, eager to take more. "Well" she said in surprise, "aren't you the little slut!? Do you want more?"

"Yes please,Mistress. Please fuck me." I wasn't sure how many fingers were in there as Teeg has very slender hands, but she was certainly filling me.

Suddenly she pulled out and swatted my ass again. "I think we'll have to continue this another time. I'll say one thing though. You have a very greedy slut ass! Now I want you to lay down on your back." Teeg used some wipes to clean her hands and picked up the camera again. "I want you to play with yourself while I watch. Don't you dare cum without my permission.

I did as ordered and started stroking. Teeg took more photos from different angles."You will, of course make a full copy of all these for me, won't you slut?" she asked as I teased away, pumping my cock. "Don't forget to squeeze your balls. I want you to finger your ass. That's right. Deeper!"

While my hands were occupied Teeg lifted her skirt and straddled my face. "Let's get give your tongue some exercise too. Your aren't allowed to cum before I do, Remember that!"

I lapped at her pussy, tasting her juices. Sucking her clit into my mouth I flicked my tongue over it quickly and then circled it gently. Teeg moaned her approval and I went back to gentle lapping. After a while of sucking, flicking,lapping, and probing, Teeg shifted and ordered me to kiss and then tongue her ass. Surprisingly it had an almost sweet taste and I renewed my efforts to please her. Another shift brought her pussy to my lips as she came, gushing all over my face. She continued rubbing her pussy over me for a bit longer, until she was satisfied.

"Mmmm that was very nice." Teeg got up. "I think you earned a treat. I want you to put your feet up in the air. She leaned in, pushing my legs over me, basically folding me over. Looking up I understood what she was doing. "Now stroke it faster. Cum for me!"

As I slammed my hand up and down my shaft she started to spank me again before reaching for the camera again. "Now! I want you to cum but you better catch it in your mouth. Whatever misses, stays on you slut. Do it!" Hearing her talk that way and thinking of the position I was in combined with my previous teasing and stroking made me cum very quickly. I doubled myself over more tightly to make sure I caught every drop. Teeg caught the whole thing on camera, as I collapsed.

"Good slut. Now I think it's time to go. I'll take you back to your hotel so you can freshen up for tonight."

"Tonight?" I asked.

"Yes. I have something special in mind, starting with supper. I'll pick you up at 7:30.

As I was getting out of the car she said "by the way, no underwear."