Teen Slut in 2070

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa takes her head off of his dick while sucking on it hard as her mouth pulls off and grabs the base of it while looking into Drey's eyes. She begins stroking it up and down fast.

"You always was a dirty girl weren't you?" Drey says in a low voice.

Lisa then looks down at Drey's dick and stops stroking it momentarily to spit on it then continues stroking. Lisa then says "Backseat anyone?" and scrambles to the backseat of the car. She already starts taking off her uniform and shoes as soon as she gets there.

Drey on the other hand strips off his clothes and shoes before he climbs into the backseat to join Lisa who's already naked on her back and waiting.

Drey leans over her lifting her leg up and putting it over his shoulder. He then eases his dick into her pussy.

"Ohh Drey!" Lisa moans.

He then moves her other leg and lays it so that it's going out in between the two front seats. Drey places his hand on her thigh and his other hand on her waist and starts trusting into Lisa.

"Give it to me! Give it to me Drey! Show me what I've been missing! Ohh!" moaned Lisa.

Drey was looking at her up and down admiring her body as he fucked her deep and hard. How much more beautiful and bigger Lisa had gotten. And not to mention that he had her all to his self right now in the backseat of this car!

"Uhh! Ooh! Gimmie this dick Drey! Im that dirty girl! I'm your dirty fucking slut!" Lisa said as her moans turned into screams. She couldn't tell if the car was rocking noticeably to anyone outside or if anybody going into or leaving the parking lot had heard her or even stopped to listen but at this point Lisa no longer cared. She no longer cared about getting caught fucking right now or about how much time she had left in her break. She was in extreme bliss and all Lisa cared about right now was Drey to keep fucking her!

"Oh yeah, you like that baby?" Drey said as he trusted into her again, "You like when I give it to you like this?" Drey said as he began thrusting inward then upward as if with each fuck he was trying to lift her up with his dick.

"YES! YES BABY! OH SHIT! AHHH! FUCK! OHHH! AHHH!" screamed Lisa.

Drey sunk his nails into Lisa's flesh while leaning in closer to her face to the point where their foreheads and noses were touching.

Lisa wrapped her arms around Drey's neck and he just kept fucking her. Just like Lisa wanted. "UHH! UHH! OHH! OH! AHHHH!" screamed Lisa as she started to actually thrust back onto Drey's dick to meet him halfway as he thrusted into her pussy.

"Damn girl, you just taking the dick! Just taking the dick like a champ slut!" Drey said with a strained serious face as he pounded away at her pussy.

"Yeah I'm your slut! I'm a slut! FUCK ME DADDIE! Oh shit I'm GONNA CUMMMMM!" Lisa screamed as she suddenly wrapped her legs around Drey's torso and started shaking uncontrollably while he kept his steady rhythm of fucking Lisa pounding his hard man meat back and forth in and out of her fuckhole.

"OHH! OHH! YES! YES! AHHHHHH! DAMN daddie you HITTING IT!!" screamed Lisa as she climaxed on Drey's dick.

Drey then pushed his dick in as deep as he can get into her and held it there as she got off on him.

With her legs still wrapped around his torso still shaking, Lisa slid her hand down her stomach to her clitoris and started rubbing it and patting it hard. Then she felt another orgasm building up and coming on. "Oh shit. I'm gonna bust another nut Drey, I just keep bustin nuts" Lisa said eyes wide and frantically rubbing her clit in circles as if she was in a trance.

Drey then kept his position in the spot he was in but pulled out his cock and started to finger pop Lisa. He used three fingers to slide in and out of Lisa's now oozing wet snatch as he knew they would fit. While finger banging her he looked into her eyes and whispered "Cum for me, Cum for daddie, Come on Lisa, make this pussy pop, I wanna see it burst!"

Right after he said that, Lisa squeezed her eyes shut and stretched her head back hard screaming "I'M CUMMMMMMINGG! AHHHHHHHH!" and squirted so many times on Drey's hand and onto the seat it looked like he was holding a handful of gel.

"My turn..." Drey said grinning as he stopped working her pussy with his fingers and spun her body around into a 69 position. He scooted up some then laid down with her on top of him.

Drey started hugging Lisa's lower back right above her ass and started licking furiously at her pussy. Then he slipped his tongue inside her hole once in awhile when he would drag it up, down, and across her lips always bringing it up to suck on the clitoris.

All Lisa could say was "Mmmmmm! Mmmm! MMMPTHH! Mmmhmmm! Mmph! Mmph!" as she enjoyed feeling Drey's long lost tongue back in her warm pussy as she sucked and rubbed his dick. Lisa cupped his balls in one hand and with the other she stroked his dick in her mouth bringing her head back down on it each time she rubbed it up, taking a break to spit on it every now and then of course and then licking it up the sides to catch the saliva rolling down.

Drey's legs then widened and he took his head out of her snatch and said "Im gonna cum, Im gonna fucking cum! Make me cum on that pretty face of yours! Jerk me off I'm CUMMMIN!!"

Lisa pulled Drey's dick out of her mouth and started jerking him off fast aiming at her face while massaging his balls with her free hand.

Drey then shot a good load all over her face skeeting onto her hair and forehead dripping down her nose and some getting on her cheek rolling down to her lips.

"Mmmmm, that was good Drey!" Lisa said licking the cum that had gotten on her lips.

"Sure was and you better get off your break and take my order cuz now I worked up an appetite!" Drey said smiling.

As they wiped themselves off using some tissues they found in the glove compartment and quickly got dressed, they couldn't help the way they smelled or how their hair looked.

When Lisa walked back inside the building with Drey, every customer that was sitting down eating stopped and started staring at them. Even Mr. Brians who was on his way outside stopped dead in his tracks once he saw them standing before him.

Lisa's hair was sticky and matted up and even though wiped off, her face and hands reeked of funky aroma and saliva. Drey on the other hand looked like he had just gotten out of bed with his hairdo and reeked of sweat and funky aroma.

Mr. Brians couldn't actually do anything since he didn't actually see them doing anything Lisa thought.

"Did you two happen to hear loud um, noise coming from inside a car out there? A few customers-" Mr. Brians was saying before Drey cut him off by talking over him.

"Oh yeah, we heard that but it stopped now. You can still go out and take a look if you want. Man I'm starving!" Drey said holding his stomach while looking over to Lisa.

Lisa then said "I'm back from my break now!" and walked around Mr. Brians and took to her spot behind the register and started taking Drey's order as if nothing happened.

Dorothy who was standing behind the next register over looked at them and said "That must've been some break."

12