Teen Slut Spreads For Married Men Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she looked him eye to eye through their iPhones, she could see him wanting to say something, or do something, but he was hesitating. So Fallon teased him, "Wanna see more?" He was about to say no, but bit his lip, not saying anything, just staring. She took that as a yes. She turned her phone down, showing off her naked breasts, then her flat tummy ... and, spreading her thighs, aimed her phone right at her crotch. The married man was now staring at her glistening-wet, shaved, pink vagina between her opened, tanned thighs, dripping wet for his attention. When she brought the phone back to her face, she moaned, "Erick, you make me soooo horny!"

The married man answered by moving his phone -- down to his crotch -- showing off his naked, pulsating six and a half inch erection, dripping wet with precum, throbbing on his slightly-flabby belly.

"Ohhh, fuck!" She tried not to cry out too loud, not wanting to alert her parents. Her hand dug into her crotch, rubbing her pussy, as she spied the male's married erection. "That's sooo hot, baby!" Her clitty was tingling, sizzling, as she began grinding fingers against it; and below, her cunt felt empty, aching, wanting to be filled and stretched -- by the cock on her cellphone.

The two had webcam sex that night, masturbating for each other, with Erick jerking his hard meat to have two separate, long orgasms about 30 minutes apart. In that time, Fallon finger-fucked herself to more than a dozen orgasms, leaving her soaking wet and panting, almost crying, desperate for more of Erick's attention. That a married man would break his vows, and go against his judgment, to get off with her on the iPhones was proof of how sexy she was. She felt dirty, but she felt like a goddess too.

As they each lay on their beds naked, in post-orgasmic bliss, Erick asked if she was working at the pool that Saturday. In fact, she had the day off, the pool was being used for a swim team meet. The married stud hesitated, and the brunette teen saw the look in his eye. She outright asked, "Do you wanna meet, go someplace together?" Once again, he wanted to say no, he wanted to resist; but he merely didn't answer her, not wanting to say aloud what he was really thinking.

That Saturday, June 28, came after a day of furious texting between the two. She'd sent or received two hundreds messages to or from him, as he had more meetings then flew back into town, arriving extremely late, in the wee hours of Saturday morning. It felt more than just flirting, it felt like foreplay to her. Fallon masturbated fantasizing about sex with him, the reality felt so near. Seducing a married man -- it really was possible! And it felt even more real, when he told her in texts that he would be at the gym that afternoon, working out and probably playing racquetball with some guys there.

This opportunity was too good to miss. "Well instead," she wrote, "cum to my house, my parents are gone from noon to 7pm." Erick immediately wrote, "BAD IDEA!" followed by another text, "hahahaha." Fallon was expecting him to say no at first, so she teased him again. She wrote, "Sure you think its a bad idea?" and, as incentive, she took a photograph of herself with her t-shirt pulled up, exposing her teen breasts again. When he didn't immediately respond, she typed, "They're lonely!"

But his official response remained the same. "We really shouldn't do this."

Fallon pouted, knowing he was right. "Ya but should woulda coulda," she wrote, meaninglessly.

She hadn't given up home. A little after 1 pm, he texted her that he was heading off for his "workout." Fallon, alone at the house and thinking about going to the pool to kill off an afternoon of boredom, was almost indifferent and mad that he was turning her down. So she wrote, "If you want, OR, if you want this--" And she snapped another photograph for him, sending him a picture text of her pussy with her shorts and panties pulled down. She followed that up with a text giving him her home address, and she concluded by writing, "Who can say no to that? I promise I wont tell!"

His response came fifteen minutes later. "u PROMISE?" he asked, about her last message not to tell.

Fallon, still lying on her bed all that time, waiting for his answer, was too full of teenage zest to play it cool. "I wont tell and I'll be your best time ever!"

"Then," he wrote back quickly, "come open your front door."

Laughing with delight, the teenager bounced down her steps to her home's front door, opening it to find the tall shape and friendly face of the married man standing there, in t-shirt and workout shorts. He laughed at his inside joke, having texted her while already at her house. "Just so we're clear," he said to her, "I'm not here to do any of that stuff -- but, I thought, we can keep each other company, and just talk -- alright?"

Wearing only a t-shirt without a bra inside, hanging loose over tight light-green shorts and panties, the slim brunette held her door open. "Sure!" she agreed, knowing she wasn't agreeing to shit.

Erick was nervous, being at her house, asking three times to confirm her parents weren't coming home anytime soon. She laughed, proving that her mom and dad were at some summer party with people she couldn't stand, the family of friends of her older sister. It was an hour's drive away, and her mom even left her food in the fridge for dinner. Knowing all that seemed to take an edge off of Erick, but he remained a little distant and cold, unsure about being there -- even testy, as if he was mad at himself.

The teenager didn't care, she had a married man in her house who thought she was hot, and who'd seen her naked tits and cunt without complaining. He didn't want a tour of the house, but agreed to go down to her basement where they had a big-screen TV, comfortable leather sofa and Xbox game. The married stud sat tepidly on the sofa, not relaxing, but trying to smile at her -- like it was a forced smile. Fallon played hostess, asking if she could get him water or food, and if he wanted to watch TV or play a videogame, or just talk. Declining all of that, he looked at her as she stood in front of him, and his voice dropped. "I don't know what to do," he said without pretention, "you're so gorgeous, but you're only 18, and I'm married -- I shouldn't have come over -- but I can't help myself."

"Mmm, it's ok, it really is," purred the girl, full of herself now, knowing he was hooked on her. She stepped towards him, putting her petite hands on his broad, grownup shoulders. "I think you're hot, and you think I'm hot, and no one has to know, am I right." When he didn't immediately answer but sort of stared off, she made that girlish sound, "Hmm?" and got his attention, eye to eye. Standing so close to him as he sat on the sofa, Fallon whispered, "Who cares if its wrong?"

And she touched her teenage lips to his married mouth -- and he didn't push her away.

When she slipped her tongue forward, to slide it in his mouth -- his jaw opened, and they began to french kiss.

The scent of his breath was even hot, very manly and clean. She could sense the power of his physique, he was large around the belly but strong and powerful, and so adult. Her little teen body was dying to enjoy him. Sucking his tongue, knowing he was totally into her, she wasn't going to wait.

Fallon stepped back suddenly, biting her lip and licking his saliva off of her mouth, getting him to look into her eyes again. She ripped her t-shirt off, showing her naked chest and boobs. He stared at them, blushing, guilty. Fallon stepped back to him and grabbed his wrists, guiding his hands to her breasts, moaning as the married man began kneading her petite, pouty breasts. "Uhhh yeah!" encouraged the slut, pushing her breasts into his big hands, wrapping her own hands around his head to once again start making out, slipping her tongue into his mouth.

One last resistance. "No, we shouldn't!" He pushed the topless brunette away, sitting back on the sofa, looking defeated and confused.

The topless girl gave the hot male a little, turned-up smile, while she dug her fingers into the waistband of her shorts and panties. In one move, she bent down and pushed both articles of clothing down her slim, tanned legs, standing up again completely naked, her creamy-white, bald cunt glistening wet. "I know we shouldn't," sang the girl with a coy smirk, "but, I wanna!" She stepped forward, straddling him now, lowering her naked butt and pussy to his lap while putting her hands around his sturdy, thick neck, kissing him again. She finished her thought while their tongues were still in contact. "I wanna fuck you so bad!"

To prove her point, the nude teenager dropped to her knees, smiling up at the stud. He was biting his lip, emotions pouring out of his soft eyes, he was still conflicted about being there. But he didn't stop her, as she reached to his jogging shorts and put her small, teen hands on the bulge. It was a firm, stiff shaft, tenting out the thin fabric. She HAD to get that married cock out. Erick wasn't resisting, in fact he was leaning back so Fallon could yank down his shorts, revealing clean, tight white underwear surrounding the shape of his penis. Quickly that came off too, and Erick removed his t-shirt so he sat nude on the sofa, showing off his hard manhood.

"Ohhh, fuck!" she gasped, eyeing his erection, wrapping both hands around it to feel how hot and hard it was, and feel the softness of his balls underneath. "I love your cock!" moaned the teen, leaning forward and putting her mouth around the soft helmet of his prick. Erick grunted, staring at the teenager sucking his erection. Suddenly, the frown and confusion on his face was replaced by a grin. "I never thought," he said to her softly, "that the first girl I'd cheat on my wife with would be 18 years old."

Fallon was licking up and down hard, musky shaft when she responded. "I'm totally going to be worth it!" she promised, raising up from the floor because she didn't just want to SUCK his cock.

No, she wanted to FUCK it -- and FUCK it she did!

As they started making out again, she straddled his lap and put her knees on the sofa. His big hands groped her small, naked buttocks, moving her body into place, touching his erection against her drenched, aching vagina. They both grunted as she slammed down and he thrust up, penetrating her tight hole with his engorged, married erection. Fallon was so wet, helping this married stud cheating on his ugly wife, her pussy was aching for more and more of that adult boner. Pushing down her ass, with his strong hands gripping her thin hips to help smash her body downward, she felt the length of that hot shaft pushing up into her teen cunt. "Mmm, yeah, fuck me!" the slut moaned into their kiss, humping her new lover, "fuck my teen pussy!"

Whatever reservations Erick had had, they were gone now. He was fully into fucking the bitch. Letting her hump him on his lap for a while so they could kiss with probing tongues, he then threw her on her back on the sofa and jumped on top of her. Grabbing her ankles and spreading her wide, smiling down with a sinister grin, he rammed his pelvis forward and plunged his hard penis into the teen's cunt. She yelped at the sudden stretching of her tight pussy for that shaft, staring up at his naked, hulky body towering above her. With animal furor, Erick began fucking his teen slut harder and harder, grunting, his neck straining and teeth grinding shut, staring at her skinny body wiggling under him as he erection stuffed itself deeper into her hole. Soon he was all the way inside, his balls against her asscheeks, screwing her as deep as his cock could reach.

Loving the sex with the married man in the basement of her house, Fallon started screaming, cumming hard, repeatedly, her cunt spasming around Erick's erection multiple times.

Erick flipped her onto her knees next, fucking her doggy-style so he could stare at her hot, young ass and plunge his penis into her twat. She reached underneath herself to play with her clitoris while that hard dick sank inside her pussy, with streams of her juices flowing down her thighs from her orgasms. She could hardly breath, her face against the leather sofa, wet from his sweat where he'd been sitting, her body smashed against the cushions with his powerful frame crashing into her smaller figure, time after time, thrusting that boner into her cunt, rutting her deep.

After seemingly forever, the married stud roared, plunging his penis into Fallon's cunt while his hands gripped her thin hips, and with his dick buried deep in there he started ejaculating, flooding her teen pussy with his married semen.

"Holy fuck, holy fuck," panted the sweating stud, staring down at the bent-over teen girl he'd just fucked, "we really shouldn't have fucking done that!"

Fallon could feel his cum oozing out of her twat, down her thighs. "Yeah, I know," she agreed with a high-pitched whine, "but I'm soooo glad you did!"

The two naked lovers fell into each other's arms on the leather sofa, kissing and caressing, caressing and fondling each other's sexy bodies covered in sweat and liquids. Fallon found Erick was a fabulous kisser -- tender, but forceful, loving and greedy at once. Her hand ended up between their sweaty bodies, gripping his semi-hard erection, while his hand was over her small body to grope her asscheeks. Continuing to make out for a while, that cock grew harder and her pussy more wet. When Fallon raised her legs over his hip and gyrated her hips to get her cunt closer to his penis, he moved by shifting down a bit on the sofa -- and it was clear to Fallon, they were going to fuck again.

The married man drove his dick back inside the teenage brunette, while kissing her madly, lying on their sides. Both of them started undulating their bodies so that he could push more and more shaft into her tight, aching pussy, until he was balls-deep again, filling the teen with his married shaft. Then they rolled around, until she was on her back under him again, this time with Erick lying flat on her to kiss her, and her thin, tanned legs were wrapped around his waist to keep his penis inside her body. "Uhhh -- fuck meeee!" she screamed, having an orgasm from the stud's cock violently poking her twat.

Erick loved kissing her while fucking her, and he remained on top of her, with his penis inside her vagina, for the better part of a half-hour, until he unloaded his second orgasm into her teen pussy. Fallon's cunt milked every precious drop of sperm from his hard shaft, she felt so wonderful to make a married man so horny for her.

Afterwards, as he said he needed to get home or else his wife would ask questions, Fallon sat nude on the sofa while watching him get dressed. She asked if they were going to hook up again, and once more she saw the hesitation in his face, and heard it in his voice. "We'll see," he said, not looking at her. Fallon frowned playfully, saying, "It's just for fun -- we don't have to, like, date." Erick picked up hearing that, and Fallon could see he didn't want to hurt her feelings. "I know, we can't date -- I'm married, I have kids, busy job -- it's not like I can have a girlfriend."

"So I'm not your girlfriend," Fallon agreed, lying back, rubbing her wet pussy as she watched Erick putting on his clothing. This had gone way better than she'd fantasized -- he was SO good at sex -- and she couldn't believe, it might get even better. She confirmed her thinking by stating her thought out loud. "So, if you're not gonna be my boyfriend, you wouldn't be mad if, like, if I fucked other guys this summer?" He laughed at the question, asking who else she was fucking -- and she denied she had anyone in mind. Erick laughed again, shrugging. "Of course, I don't mind -- we're not married -- not, uh, that would stop me, nor should it you."

Rubbing the slime around her tummy and thighs, the mixture of his sperm and their sweat and her cuntjuices, Fallon grinned to herself. How lucky was she -- not only finding a married man who wanted to cheat on his wife with a girl her age, but one who'd let her fuck other men too!

Now, she just had to find other men to fuck!

12