Teen Slut Spreads For Married Men Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The male sat back, watching the girls making out naked, sharing his sperm. When he was rock-hard and ready to fuck again, he said he had an "insanely pervy" idea. He had both girls, naked, walk up to the second floor of his house, and go into his daughter's bedroom. The youngster's bed had stuffed animals and Barbie dolls all over it, plus posters from her favorite Nick and Disney channel stars. Disney princesses were lined up on a shelf. Dave had Fallon crawl onto her back in the middle of his child's bed, then he mounted her and began fucking her tight, teen cunt right where his daughter slept. Meanwhile, Dave had the busty blonde gymnast straddle Fallon's face, so the brunette could eat out the blonde's bald cunt more while Dave fucked the brunette; and this way, as he leaned over Fallon to screw her teen pussy, Dave's face was in Gracie's chest, so he could keep licking her round, teen boobs.

Gracie was yelping uncontrollably, she was so turned on; Fallon felt streams of the girl's pussy juices pouring down her face, filling her mouth, even getting up her nostrils as the blonde vibrantly wiggled her cunt and ass over Fallon's face. Fallon felt her pussy getting stretched wide open by Dave's awesome, thick penis, and the muscular stud was bending her thin knees backwards, spreading her thighs wide-open as he rammed against her, sinking more and more of his six inches of meat into her twat until he had literally the entire length buried inside her teen cunt. Fallon could hear Dave and Gracie making out, and Dave slobbering on Gracie's larger teen breasts, while screwing Fallon's twat as deep as his erection could stretch.

Fallon was having orgasms, choking and coughing on the pussy juice Gracie was squirting into her mouth and face from her own cums, while Dave kept pounding away at Fallon on his young child's bed.

The married male eventually pulled his cock out of Fallon's vagina, having Gracie bend over on her knees and elbows so that he could fuck the blonde gymnast doggy-style. While boning Gracie's shaved pussy from the rear, Dave had Fallon lie on her back under Gracie's mouth so that the blonde could eat out the brunette's cunt. Fallon grabbed her tanned legs and bent them wide open, lifting her head to stare at Gracie's pretty face with her mouth planted over Fallon's pussy, feeling her blonde friend's tongue driving deep into her fucked cunt. Fallon's eyes glanced up too, seeing Gracie bent over and her small butt up in the air, with naked Dave kneeling behind it and slamming his flat body forward, pounding open Gracie's cunt with his married dick more than twice her age. His big, strong hands wrapped around Gracie's thin hips, holding her firm so he could sink the entire length of his manhood into her pussy.

"I can't believe I'm fuckin' a couple of 18 year olds," the muttered to himself, grinning ear to ear.

Fallon was about to cum, hearing that. "Don't we fuck better than your wife," she called out, so close to orgasm, "don't you love fucking our young pussies?"

Dave snickered down at her, pulling his drenched, sloppy erection out of Gracie's vagina, showing off his super-fat dick to the brunette on her back on the other end of the bed. "Oh, let me show you how I love fucking your young, tight cunt, baby," he promised. He had the girls switch places, with Fallon on her knees so that he could fuck her twat from the backside, while he shoved Fallon's face down into Gracie's cunt. The blonde gymnast screamed and orgasmed into Fallon's mouth more, and when Fallon felt Dave's dick thrusting deep into her cunt, Fallon had one too. Both girls wailed through simultaneous cums while Dave began humping the brunette's teen pussy harder and deeper.

The married stud had his second cum of the afternoon, this time squirting his semen inside Fallon's pussy. With her cunt sloppy wet and oozing out bubbly streams of sperm mixed with juices, Dan ordered Gracie to lick Fallon's vagina clean. The blonde teenager gladly shoved her mouth into Fallon's crotch, sticking her pink tongue out to lap up the sexy mess dripping out of Fallon's pink, shaved pussyhole. "Mmm, ohhh gawwd," grunted Gracie as she cleaned up Fallon's twat, "mmm, fuck, sooo sexy!"

Dave watched the two, naked sluts fucking on his daughter's bed, surrounded by the little girl's toys and Disney posters, getting harder even after his second cum. He had the girls do a 69 in front of him again, this time with Gracie on top, watching Gracie's tight, athletic ass while Fallon licked her friend's cunny and asshole from underneath. Dave leaned forward to help, licking Gracie's puckered, clean little asshole while Fallon had her tongue shoved inside Gracie's vagina. Gracie began wiggling her ass fervently, so turned on feeling both those tongues up her holes at the same time, and she has more orgasms from the stimulation.

Hard to fuck again, Dave sat with his back against the wall, sideways on his little girls bed, her feet dangling over the other edge. First he had Gracie climb on top of him, so he could admire the blonde's larger, teen boobs while the slut sank her stretched-open pussy down on his fat shaft. Gracie screamed, arching her back, as Dave yanked her blonde hair to pull her entire body hard down on his erection, while he leaned forward and noisily sucked her breasts and nipples. Dave also had Fallon reach her hand over, between his cock and Gracie's body, so that Fallon could rub and grind Gracie's clitty while Dave stretched open and filled her tight teen pussy. Gracie loved that extra feeling of the other girl's fingers on her clitty, making her scream to yet more orgasms.

Then it was Fallon's turn, and she straddled Dave and got fucked while Dave licked her petite titties and Gracie fondled her clitoris. Fallon opened her eyes, screaming, staring right at Gracie next to her. Instinctively, Fallon just reached forward, pulling Gracie to her -- french-kissing her friend with open mouths and probing tongues, the two girls making out above Dave while he continued to fill Fallon's twat with his fat, married dick. Seeing the naked teenage girls kissing turned him on even more, keeping his cock rock-hard inside Fallon's pussy.

Eventually, Dave wanted something different. Remaining sitting upright against the wall, his daughter's pink pillow stuffed underneath his lower back for support, Dave had the two girls kneel at his sides, leaning over his body. He leaned back and let his throbbing, twitching cock lay on his stomach, with cunt juices dripping down his shaft and balls. Fallon eyed it, seeing the gorgeous, fat male cock still so hard for attention. She figured he must have been close to orgasm, wanting the two girls to suck him to climax.

Only, as Fallon and Gracie began working as a team to lick and suck Dave's erection, Fallon realized he wasn't close to orgasm. He was so hard, his dick smelled so good and nasty; but he remained hard as concrete, his super-thick shaft burning heat against her tongue and lips. The two girls slid their tongues up and down the shaft, taking turns sucking his cockhead, or suckling his balls together. As their pink tongues touched, they giggled, even making out with his cock between them. They were cock-worshipping the married stud, lathering his shaft with their saliva from tip to shaft, sucking and kissing his gorgeous penis while it throbbed against their lips and tongues.

While the girls were bent over nude at the man's sides, sucking his erection, Dave put his big, strong hands on each girl's naked, sweaty asses. His palms fondled their buttcheeks, and he stretched out fingers to probe their cunts while they gave him the blowjob. Fallon winced, feeling two of the man's fingers sliding into her drenched vagina; and at that moment Gracie moaned too, she was also getting a finger-fucking from Dave. The married stud began thrusting fingers into the girls' pussies while they kept sucking his dick. Fallon was so aroused, she had an orgasm, then another, from the fingers inside her pussy while she slurped happily on Dave's dick and Gracie's tongue.

Finally, after at least fifteen or twenty minutes of receiving the double-suck, Dave let out a grunt and his fat cock erupted to life. With it upright while the girls were licking the shaft up and down at the same time, he spurted globs of semen into the air, and it landed in long splatters on the girls' faces. Fallon and Gracie laughed, keeping their tongues pressed against Dave's dick throughout his orgasm, feeling him rain jism on their foreheads, noses and cheeks. Then, as he withdrew his spent cock, the girls found themselves staring at each other with his cum on their faces. Fallon leaned forward, licking some of the nasty, salty sperm from Gracie's cheek; and Gracie did the same to Fallon. With Dave watching, the 18 year olds cleaned off each other's faces like female dogs, licking back and forth to swallow the cum he's splattered on them.

Collapsing away from Dave and Gracie in a sore, tired mess, Fallon panted while she regained her breath from the awesome threesome. "If you ever need a babysitter," Fallon moaned, staring at the man's beautiful penis, "gimme a call -- especially if your daughter isn't home!"

Dave winked at her, and Gracie too. "Well," he laughed, "I'm 36, I shouldn't be fucking girls half my age -- frankly, I shouldn't be fucking anyone, I'm married -- but since you two together add up to 36, that's age-appropriate for me -- why don't you both come over some time again, and we'll have another little party?"

Fallon winked at him, hoping to be in his house again some time for sex. It would happen, only she couldn't have possibly predicted how or why.

12