Teen Slut Spreads For Married Men Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Fallon just did what she was told, pushing Gracie down to the carpet, and smashing mouths together to make out while the men watched. Gracie was horny from the strip game, so she didn't stop Fallon when the brunette pushed her onto her back, and spread her open. Fallon looked over, seeing both men staring in delight when Fallon's tongue stuck out, and the brunette began licking the blonde's wet, pink vagina. She was getting used to eating out Gracie in front of adult men; she and Gracie had done threesomes with the hot pool dad Dave a few times that summer. Gracie squealed loudly, as Fallon began lapping expertly at that twat and bringing Gracie to a cummy spasm a few minutes later.

Then it was Gracie's turn, putting Fallon on her back, spreading her naked body open in front of her own father and his married buddy. Gracie bent down and started licking Fallon's twat, pulling her golden-blonde hair out of the way so both men could get a clear view of every moment of it. Fallon grabbed her own petite titties, twisting her nipples for effect, while her head turned to watch the men watching her. She found her eye fixated on her Daddy's huge, naked penis, just pointing out of her father's fit lap, his bulbous cockhead dripping with semen. It was such a hot fucking dick, she didn't care it was her father's.

Derek had the two girls do "69" too, with Gracie on the bottom. Fallon spread her knees and bent down on her elbows, putting her face in Gracie's crotch, while she felt her girl friend's tongue licking at her own pussy between her thighs. The girls moaned in unison, lapping dutifully at one another's pussies and clitties, and even licking or touching each other's assholes, making each other cum again and again. Fallon lost count of her cums; she had at least six or more orgasms from the lesbian sex with her hot, 18 year old friend.

After well more than a half-hour, Derek and Daddy wanted to join the fucking. They didn't ask, they just took what they wanted. Stripping nude and exposing his rock-hard, six and a half inch dick, Derek pushed Fallon onto her back on the carpet, spreading open the brunette's skinny thighs. Her face dripping with Gracie's twat sauce, Fallon licked her lips clean while staring at the married man's betrothed erection, now aimed at her pussy. She wanted him so badly, wanted to fuck another one of her daddy's friends. "Fuck me, yeah!" groaned the brunette, arching her back to show off her petite tits, wanting sex with a dick so badly. "Screw me, cheat on you wife, Derek, fuck me!"

"FUCK YEAH!" Gracie's scream caught Fallon's attention, and the girl whipped her head around to see her blonde friend underneath her daddy, being impaled by her father's massive erection. It was a glorious sight, that oversized erection beginning to stuff itself into Gracie's tight, teen cunt; the blonde's pink lips were stretching wide, taking the size of her daddy's meat.

A moment later, Fallon's cunt was full with married cock too, as Derek was lying on top of her, jamming his erection into the teenager's cunt. She felt so powerful, seducing yet another married man to screw her -- and in front of her father, too. It made any guilt seem irrelevant, or wrong; it was so right, being fucked by another cock, and her daddy's friend's too.

Both men screwed their paramours, until each guy had a huge orgasm in the teenage pussy he was fucking; Fallon felt herself get flooded with Derek's semen. He pulled out, kissing her a bit, then they both turned to watch Daddy finishing himself as he lay over Gracie. The tanned blonde's body arched upwards, taking Daddy's huge shaft as deep as she could, but a few inches remained outside her lips. She was screaming from orgasms, then Daddy too grunted and stiffened, and he shot a load of goo into Fallon's naked, busty friend.

As soon as her Daddy ejaculated into Gracie's pussy, Derek left Fallon's side, crawling over to Gracie's nude figure. Fallon watched as Derek leaned down and began sucking Gracie's big tits, while Daddy was still hard, rubbing his erection against Gracie's cuntlips. For a brief moment, Fallon was jealous -- but why should she be? In fact, she was so turned on -- her friend's body was thin and young and tanned, and both men were hulky, masculine, so much older than her, with big hard cocks; it was sexy to see Gracie entertaining two men, like Fallon herself had done just over a month earlier.

Did Gracie ever get fucked by those two cocks!

First, she sucked them both, lying on her back, staring up at Daddy and Derek while she licked each penis back and forth. Derek took his turn fucking her, while Daddy continued to get a blowjob from Gracie. The men put Gracie on her fours, so as she bent over, Derek kneeled behind her boney little ass and ramfucked her doggy-style, while blonde Gracie took to sucking Daddy's dick. Then the men double-penetrated Gracie -- with Daddy on his back underneath her, and Derek kneeling behind her, the blonde gymnast took Daddy's massive erection into her cunt while at the same time Derek porked his smaller but still engorged pecker into her tight butthole. She'd never had two cocks in her at once before, and she started screaming and gasping, while she was still trying to kiss the two men back and forth. Her blonde, bent-over tanned body was used hard, held tightly between the men as they stuffed cocks in her twin holes and made her cum again and again.

Meanwhile, Fallon sat there against the sofa, naked, watching intently, masturbating. Seeing Gracie completely fucked by those big married dicks made her insanely horny, and she easily finger-fucked herself to multiple cums too, although not as loud or satisfying at Gracie's cums.

After Daddy and Derek had a second orgasm each while double-fucking Gracie, the naked foursome took a break from the sex. Derek cuddled with Fallon on a leather recliner chair in the room, fondling her boobs and wet pussy, while Gracie and Daddy were on the sofa making out too. Fallon wanted more dick and she stroked Derek's cock a while, then bent over and licked Gracie's juices clean from it, until he was hard again -- but that took a while. By that time, Daddy was already fucking Gracie again on the sofa, making her friend scream loudly. Fallon sat on Derek's lap and lowered her aching pussy to his dick, screaming herself as it penetrated her lips.

With her back to Daddy and Gracie, Fallon couldn't see what was happening. Gracie was getting too sore; her teen pussy wasn't used to all this dick, and certainly not from adult cocks the size of Derek's or the larger brute-force cock of Daddy. Within ten minutes of resuming sex with Daddy, Gracie was literally crying -- tearing up, fighting pain, trying to keep fucking but her cunt wasn't allowing any more of it. Profusely apologizing, knowing his dick was still rock-hard for sex, she had to stop fucking for a while. Daddy, sweetly, kissed her tenderly, not wanting her to get hurt from the fun.

Derek was getting more horny, he grabbed Fallon's body in his hands and flipped her around as he stood up from the chair, putting her on her back on the chair and leaning over her. Her skinny, tanned legs were bent back, her small feet bouncing around in the air uselessly, as Derek mounted her again. Jamming his married penis into her cunt, the sweaty, bulky stud stared down at Fallon's thin body and resumed fucking her, pounding his shaft over and over again at her cunt, making her feel his thickness and length as he cheated savagely on his wife with the 18 year old slut.

Fallon was close to cumming again, when Derek suddenly pulled out. Grabbing his dick, he jerked it again and again, and a slow dribble of sperm began dripping out. His third orgasm of the past hour or so, and he didn't have a lot of sperm left in his balls to squirt out.

The brunette was on her back, sweaty, cummy, her cunt leaking but on fire, wanting more sex from Derek. She actually pouted, seeing him cumming, seeing him back off from her body.

But then, she looked over, and saw her father sitting on the sofa, his massive cock still fully erect. Gracie saw it, and Derek saw it, and everyone had the same idea at the same time.

Fallon, wanting sex so badly and actually fantasizing with the romantic notion that her Daddy might come fuck her now, didn't dare say a word -- it was too evil. Daddy, too, remained silent. But Gracie and Derek didn't have such druthers, and in fact, both found the incestuous idea completely depraved. "Your turn, buddy," Derek winked to his male friend, "why not -- she's fuckin' tight, you two should get it on." "Yeah," added Gracie with a tired but excited yelp, "do it, go fuck her!'

Daddy protested, waiving off the idea, but laughing. Fallon just lay on her back on the chair, spread open, cunt wanting cock -- her father's cock. She wasn't going to say anything, but her daddy wasn't getting up. So the horny brunette shouted out, "Daddy -- bring that big dick over here, come fuck me with it!" She pouted, but she wasn't faking her dismay at Gracie having screwed him but not her. "It's not fair, I wanna feel your big dick, too, in my tight pussy!"

Her father looked at her face with a scowl -- then, his eyes glanced to his daughter's naked, sloppy-wet, shaved bald vagina, and he stood up -- his awesome cock jutting out of his crotch, primed to fuck his own daughter.

Gracie helped the father stand up, and brought him to his spread-open daughter, as Fallon writhed on her back, her pussy aching for her daddy's meat. Daddy had a look of disbelief or dismay on his face, but only for a moment; after taking another, closer look at his sexy princess naked in front of him, spread open, her cunt wanting dick, he growled like a hungry animal. He leaned over her, and Fallon grabbed for her father's sturdy, thick, strong neck. Hanging off of him, she felt her father's penis kiss and rub against her teen cunt, then a moment later, the massive cock that made her years ago thrust into her 18 year old pussy.

Daddy was fucking her!

"Oh, that's so fuckin' hot!" exclaimed Gracie, kneeling next to the chair to watch the married man's enormous, monster penis drilling into his daughter's cunt. "Fuck yeah, fuck him, Fallon!" To show her pleasure, she leaned over the chair, giving Fallon a wet, French kiss, then she looked up and did the same to Daddy, right in front of Fallon.

Daddy's cock in her pussy felt -- amazing. Perfect. Huge, fat, thick, gorgeous. He was stretching her out of shape, he was so fat and long, her cunt felt like it was going to burst, or rip open. But the pressure inside her pussy was intense, he was hammering against her, drilling her furiously, making her cunt burn and sizzle. Juices were flowing down her thighs and asscheeks, and her entire body felt warm and vibrant, covered in sweat, she was loving the sex from her pervert father. Both Derek and Gracie, too, took vicarious pleasure watching the daddy and daughter fucking each other for the first time.

Eventually, so turned on by fucking his daughter, Daddy squirted his third orgasm of the night, this one into Fallon's cunt. Fallon, feeling her father having his climax, had another one herself, screaming in delight as a powerful wave of energy burst throughout her body, shattering her, making her limbs numb and sore, and her cunt ached while still being stuffed full by Daddy's penis.

"Holy fuck," cried Fallon in tears, as her Daddy collapsed on her, "that was so fuckin' hot!"

Her daddy just grunted, while Derek shook his head. "That's the nastiest sex I've ever seen -- holy fuck, was that hot!"

"I think I wanna marry you two," horny blonde Gracie purred, leaning over to kiss Fallon and her daddy again, back and forth.

Before leaving an hour later, Derek took Fallon up to her bedroom to fuck her one more time. Her cunt was so sore, she almost didn't feel the sex, but she felt admired and worshipped as the married stud just stared at her gorgeous face and sexy, thin body, fucking her harder than he'd ever fucked his wife. Derek even told her, he wished his wife was as hot as she was. Fallon promised him, "You can come fuck me anytime you want -- my teen dick loves married cock, I can't get enough!"

While they'd been fucking in her room, Daddy was fucking Gracie in the shower, cleaning her off. Derek had to get home to his wifey and family, leaving Fallon naked in her room while the other couple was still in the shower. Fallon thought about joining the two, but let her father have more fun with her blonde friend. Simmering in sweat and juices on her messy bed sheets, she thought about what this meant -- was this a one-time thing with her father, or was she going to start having a sexual affair with her daddy?

Well, Fallon knew what she wanted. She wanted her daddy's sexy, oversized dick to fuck her all the time!

What she didn't know is whether he'd stop her, next time she tried to fuck him.

12