Teen Stud Pt. 04

Story Info
Teen stud goes camping.
2.3k words
3.72
62.8k
30

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are at least 18 years old.

*****

Matthew completed the long drive to the clearing. He stepped out of his car and saw that the tent was already set up and there was a barbeque going. Elana heard his car door slam and walked over to him. Matthew noticed that she was slightly limping. Abbey and Chris were already here too. Matthew had met Elana at a club last night. They'd really hit it off; he'd fucked her against the bathroom wall and she'd invited him to go camping with her, her twin sister and her sister's boyfriend. Matthew had agreed, having a good idea what kind of camping she'd meant.

Matthew and Elana walked hand in hand down to the other two. Abbey stood up to greet them. Abbey and Elana were identical - long blonde hair, hourglass figures, 18 years old, about 5 foot 6 inches tall and maybe 120 pounds. Matthew looked over at Chris, who was staring up at him with an unfriendly look on his face. Chris had short brown hair and was about 5 inches shorter than Matthew at 5 foot 9 inches. He looked about 20 years old and was a lot less bulky than Matthew.

It was nearly dusk when the barbequed food was ready. Matthew had lit a bonfire and they all sat around it eating their food. Elana sat in Matthew's lap. Every once in a while she would subtly grind into his crotch, which was becoming bigger with the feeling of her ass pressed into it. Matthew and Elana locked eyes. She'd be getting some tonight, he thought. Across the bonfire Chris and Abbey were making out and it wasn't long before they took things into the tent. Matthew took Elana's hand and led her over to his car. Matthew sat on the bonnet and pulled Elana in between his legs. "Did you have fun last night?" he whispered into her ear.

She grinned mischievously and nodded at him. "It looks that way. You can barely walk today", Matthew told her.

"I've never had a cock like yours in me before", was Elana's answer. Matthew smiled,

"How about a repeat performance". Elana nodded. "Great. You can start by giving me a blowjob," Matthew told her.

Elana began to unbuckle his belt straight away. She, like most girls, was eager to please Matthew. She unzipped his fly and pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees. Matthew roped his hand through her hair as she set to work. One hand cupped his balls and the other gripped the base of his shaft. She stroked him for a minute before opening her mouth as wide as possible to accommodate his bulbous cock head. She licked and sucked and swirled her tongue around the whole head before taking some more of him into her mouth.

Matthew groaned at the sensation. This girl clearly had experience giving head. This was shaping up to be the best blowjob he'd ever had, and Elana'd only been going at him for a few minutes. About 4 inches of him was in her mouth before he hit the back of her mouth. Usually a girl would be gagging by now and trying to pull out, but not Elana. She took a deep breathe and pushed all the way down. Half his huge cock was down her throat and her face was pressed into his abs. Matthew groaned again.

Elana put her hands on Matthew's hips and began to bob her head up and down his cock. The tightness of her throat and the warmth of her mouth felt incredible. Matthew decided it was time to take control. He put his hands on either side of Elana's head, holding her in place, and began to move his cock in and out of her mouth. He kept increasing the pace until he was thrusting wildly into her. He loved how she could take everything he could give. After a minute he felt the familiar tightness in his balls. With a few more thrusts, he pulled Elana's head back so that her face was mashed into his hard stomach. His cock couldn't be any deeper in her throat as he released squirt after squirt of cum into her. Now Elana began to gag. She couldn't keep up with the sheer about of cum he was unloading into her. Some began to leak out of the corners of her mouth. It was a whole minute before Matthew was finished and pulled out. She gasped for breath.

Matthew looked down at her kneeling in front of him and he stroked her face tenderly.

"Incredible", he told her.

He didn't even give her a minute to recover before ripping off her skin-tight leggings. Then he lifted her straight off the ground. He sat her on his shoulders but backwards, so while he was standing up her crotch was right in his face. He gripped her ass to keep her steady and she held the back of his head for balance. Since his hands were otherwise occupied, he would have only his mouth to please her. He set to work straight away.

He probed his tongue straight into her cunt, moving it in and out, swirling it side to side and Elana was gasping with pleasure. She tasted amazing and he kept probing greedily. He continued his tirade on her pussy before moving up to her clit. He alternated between sucking and licking. When he increased the intensity Elana began to cry out and it wasn't long began before her body began to shake as her orgasm hit her. Matthew opened his whole mouth around her clit and pussy as her juices flowed freely.

After a minute he set her down on the car bonnet. "Wow", she sighed, "that was the second best orgasm I've ever had".

Matthew smiled at her. He hadn't noticed how dark it had gotten and it was quite cold out now. Elana, wearing nothing below the waist, was shivering and they could see their breath when they exhaled.

"Come on, let's go into the tent", he said. Since she wasn't wearing any shoes he carried her over to the door of the tent. The tent was quite large. It had a porch part where they kept their bags and stuff and then there was the sleeping part which was big enough for four people.

Matthew and Elana finished off undressing each other and entered the sleeping area of the tent. Chris was on top of Abbey and they were having sex. No one in the tent had any problems with having sex in front of an audience, (except maybe Chris who kept glancing over at Matthew and Elana and he was quite red in the face). Matthew wasted no time as he lay Elana down on the sleeping blanket, lifted her legs up so that her ankles were resting on his shoulders, and entered her. She gasped as he pushed his full length into her on the first thrust.

Matthew didn't bother taking it slow or giving her time to get used to his massive cock. Instead he pounded into her at speeds that showed no signs of slowing down. Elana was gasping and crying out with every thrust. Meanwhile, just a few feet away, Chris and Abbey has stopped what they were doing to watch this amazing show. Chris felt a flash of jealousy when he saw his girlfriend look longingly over at her twin and her partner.

Abbey was mesmerized by what she was seeing in front of her. Matthew was the most incredible thing she'd ever seen. She watched his muscles flex as he fucked her sister. His cock was huge, much bigger than Chris's puny 5 inches. She imagined how it must feel pounding in and out of her like that, but then she looked at her sister's face and she knew. She knew it was wrong but she was so jealous of her twin and she shouldn't be fantasizing about another man. Chris was her boyfriend and she cared deeply about him, but he didn't please her like this. Half the time she faked her orgasm. Chris had no stamina and sometimes he even had to rest for a minute in the middle of sex to catch his breath.

Abbey was broken out of her reverie by her sister's scream as she orgasmed. She was panting for breath with a dreamy look on her face. Matthew, who was far from finished, flipped over onto his back, with Elana on top of him. Abbey acted on impulse and scooted over to them. "Wh-what are you doing?", Chris stuttered, grabbing his girlfriend's arm.

"Sorry, but..." she looked over at Matthew and Elana, "I don't want to be with you anymore. I want someone like Matthew who can please me".

"Wh-what", Chris stuttered again.

Abbey handed him a sleeping bag. "Maybe you should go sleep in the porch tonight."

Matthew looked over at Chris's crestfallen face and sniggered. "Don't worry Chris", he said. "I'll take care of her. Well, for tonight anyway". He winked at Chris before grabbing Abbey and pulling her over to him so that her thighs were straddling his face. Chris, shamefaced, grabbed his clothes and sleeping blanket and went out to the porch, where he tried to hold back sobbing.

Meanwhile, Abbey was sitting on Matthew's chest with her cunt right in front his face. He began to go down on her like he had on her sister just minutes before. He didn't even have his hands this time either, as they were busy lifting Elana up and down on his cock. It occurred to Matthew that this was his first threesome - he'd always fantasized about having one before, and here he was. With twins none the less.

It wasn't long before Matthew's cock gave Elana yet another orgasm, with his mouth bringing her sister to her first breath - stealing climax of the night just seconds later. Elana rolled off him with her hand draped over her crotch. "No more", she panted, "I'm already sore". She lay sprawled out on the floor.

"I guess it's your turn for my cock, Abbey," Matthew said, loud enough that he knew Chris could hear and he grinned.

Abbey, who was still recovering from her last orgasm, whispered seductively in Matthew's ear, "Take me".

He grinned again at this and pushed her down onto her hands and knees. He squatted behind her until their hips were level and put a hand on the base of his shaft, lining it up with Abbey's wet pussy.

Abbey's eyes went wide and she cried out as Matthew pushed all the way into her. He'd have to be more careful with her than with her sister, he thought. Judging by the size of Chris's manhood, Abbey wasn't used to anything this size in her. Matthew stayed in her for a minute without moving, letting her get accustomed with her enormous size. Then, still squatting with his hands on her hips, he started moving his own hips back and forward, pushing his dick in and out of Abbey. Her pussy was so tight and hugged him like elastic.

"Oh God. Oh Matthew, fuck me, fuck me!" Abbey cried as he began to speed up. The sound of his abs and balls smacking into her filled the tent.

Meanwhile in the porch, Chris listened to the sound of his girlfriend getting pleasured by another man. She'd never cried out his name during sex, he thought. He supposed they weren't going out anymore, even though he knew if Abbey called his name he'd come running back. Not that she would now though, after being with a man like Matthew. He knew that Matthew didn't even like her, he just wanted her for sex and he hated that. It killed him how willing Abbey had been even though she probably knew that too. Chris just wished that he'd been able to treat her better, been able to please her like Matthew was doing right this moment. He felt so ashamed and demasculated. He was always self conscious about his body and after what Abbey has done and after seeing Matthew like that he hated himself. He rolled over and tried to block out the sounds of sex from the main tent.

Back in the main tent, things were heating up. Matthew had roped one hand through Abbey's long hair and was pulling her head back, causing her back to arch. This allowed him to penetrate even deeper, and he took full advantage of this. His thick cock was plowing into Abbey at full speed now. Elana was watching on the floor with her fingers rubbing her clit. It was only seconds before Abbey came, screaming as she did so. She almost collapsed, her legs and arms were shaking so badly, but Matthew wasn't done yet. Then he grinned as an idea passed through his head.

He kept pounding into Abbey until he felt that he was near. Since he wasn't wearing a condom he couldn't come in her in case he got her pregnant. So with seconds to spare her pulled out of Abbey. She gasped at the sensation and the unexpectedness. Matthew ripped the door of the tent open, grabbed the base of his cock and pointed it as he released his load. Hot, thick cum squirted out onto Chris's face as he lay on the ground. "What the hell?", he demanded.

"Here", Matthew said. "This might help you become more of a man and grow a proper dick."

Matthew closed up the door as he and the girl's exploded out in laughter. Chris embarrassedly wiped Matthew's seed off his face, and lay back down dejectedly. "Sleep well out there by yourself Chris. I know we will in here", Matthew jeered, as the girls bust out laughing again.

Matthew lay down in the middle and Abbey and Elana snuggled up to him, Elana on the right and Abbey on the left. They joined their sleeping bags together and they both rested their heads each against one of Matthew's muscular shoulders. He wrapped an arm around each of them and they nodded off to sleep contentedly, to the sound of Chris's sobs outside the door.

Part 5 on its way. Please comment any thoughts :)