Teenage Centerfold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm coming! Oh, god I'm coming!" I grab your head and pull it straight down on my cock, letting go and shooting hot, thick, salty cum deeply in your throat. You swallow huge mouthfuls of my orgasm, feeling more hot squirts of sperm refilling your mouth. You begin to choke, and take your mouth off my hot cock, and jack me off with incredible speed, watching my body twitch and jerk as I empty my balls all over your neck, shoulders, hair and tits. You pump my cum all over your chest, feeling the squirting of my thick load coat your erect nipples and hot skin.

My hand grabs yours to slow your strokes, keeping me from being over-excited. You slow your hand with mine, but when my hand leaves yours, you give my cock one last hard jerk, which sends a stream of cum clear up to your face. You tremble as you feel it hit you, hot and slippery, and you lick my cum off your lips, realizing that my fingers have gone back to work on your naked cunt and tight ass, and you're about to orgasm again. You close your eyes, and feel your back heating up again as my talented fingers and tongue drive your pussy and ass crazy with erotic desire. I have a finger straight up your ass as my swirling tongue takes your hot clit all the way into my mouth. You rock back and forth, teeth bared, muscles trembling, as you allow the most powerful orgasm yet, rip through you, unconsciously tugging at my cock as you come again. Your orgasm lasts for a long moment, your breath almost stopping, before you can climb, trembling, off my face, and lie beside me on my sweat — and cum — soaked bed. You nuzzle up beside me, your body still trembling and splattered with my orgasm, lay your head on my shoulder, and take my cock in your warm hand as you fall into a deep sleep.

12