Teenage Fantasy Cums True Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We reached our destination. Her mouth opened in surprise when she saw the name of the shop. "Sex toy shop? Is this the shop you are going to buy me a gift?"

"Yes. That's why I came here with you. I wanted to buy you a special gift most boyfriends won't give to their girlfriends."

Now, she looked quite excited. "What's the special gift you are going to buy me from a toy shop?"

I muttered slowly. "A strap-on dildo."

She looked quite shocked by my answer. "I know about dildos. But what is a strap-on dildo?"

"Actually it is a dido which a woman can attach to her crotch with straps on it. So, she can fuck a man or a woman with it like a man fucks a woman. Lesbians use it most."

This time she laughed louder. "I'm not a lesbian. So, to whom I'm going to fuck with it?"

"Well, I had this fantasy of getting fucked by a woman since I saw it on a porn movie. So, I thought I could do it with you. Will you do it for me, please?"

"Oh god, your idea of me fucking you totally turned me on. I want to do it quickly. Come on. Let's go."

At last my fantasy was going to be a reality. We got out from the car and entered the shop like a couple. She hadn't visited a sex toy shop before. Neither did I. We went through different sections and final we reached the section of dildos. She looked through all of the strap-ons and selected a six inch long purple colored one which was almost identical to my cock, but a bit shorter than mine. "I don't want to hurt you with a big one."

Then I bought another dildo to pleasure herself when I'm not around. She liked it too. I sent her to the car and I bought a dog collar and a chain with the intention of playing some games with her. Then I went to pay the bill. I asked cashier woman to wrap them all as gifts. She handed them to me and asked, "I rarely see sons giving their mothers gifts like these."

"Really? But it's sad she isn't my mom. She is my sexy girlfriend."

Her jaw dropped in surprise after hearing it. I winked at her and returned to the car. Then I drove it to a lingerie store. I wanted to gift her some sexy lingerie too. So, I told her to wait in the car and I went inside. There I bought a maroon colored thong and a matching half cup bra. Even though I knew her cup size, I wasn't sure whether they would be enough to hold her huge breasts. I wrapped it also in a wrapping paper and went to the car. Aunt Sheela was quite surprised with my actions. I planted a quick peck on her lips and started to drive it back home.

My uncle's office was located on our way home. It was 4.30 p.m. when we passed it and at that exact moment Uncle Simon came out of the office building with his new girlfriend. Aunty pointed them to me. "There goes your uncle with his girlfriend."

They were holding hands and were walking towards his car. I stopped our car at road side. Aunt Sheela asked me, "Why did you stop, baby?"

"You wait here. I'll go and take some photos of them. They will be useful to us in the future."

"Be careful, my darling."

I went after them and hid in a place where I could see what was going on with then at the car park. They were kissing like wild animals and my uncle began to squeeze his girlfriend's boobs. They were not attractive like Aunt Sheela's huge boobs. But they were good enough. Instead of taking photos, I recorded whole scenario using my mobile phone. It was clear enough to see who is in the video. I recorded it for about one minute and then ran to the car and drove home.

It was about 5 o'clock when we arrived home. My parents hadn't arrived home by then. They are coming home at 5.30. So I gave her a quick kiss and ran home. I didn't give her my gifts and brought them home to give them to her next day as I wanted to see her using them.

I headed straight to the bathroom. I jacked off furiously thinking about Aunt Sheela's big boobs. My cock erupted pretty fast by just thinking about her boobs. Then I had a shower and put on a pair of loose shorts and a T-shirt. I was preparing my evening tea at the kitchen My phone rang and it was Aunt Sheela. I answered, "Hello sweety."

She replied in an annoyed voice, "Hey, where are my gifts. You promised to give me them today.

"Oh, come on darling. I want to see you play with them. That's why I didn't give them to you today. I'll come to your place tomorrow morning with them and I have another little surprise."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. I won't disappoint my beautiful girlfriend."

"Then, be here right after Simon leaves to his office. I can't wait for that."

"Okay, I'll be there. Bye. Oh! And don't fuck with that bastard."

"Don't worry baby. I'm only for you."

That was the longest night I ever had. I couldn't keep my cock down and I masturbated four times that night. I too couldn't wait till next day. Finally, I was going to get fucked by a woman. That too was by my fantasy queen, Aunt Sheela. I wanted to be her master and I wanted to be her slave. All of my darkest sexual fantasies would become a reality tomorrow.

*

Wait for the Chapter 03 of the series to read about how Sam gets fucked by Aunt Sheela from a strap-on and how Sam plays sex games with his loving aunt.

12