Teenage Fuck Machine Ch. 2

Story Info
Incest is contagious.
1.8k words
4.32
178.6k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day in English class, Brad noticed that April was looking at him strangely. At first he thought there was something wrong with his appearance or his clothes. April was Miss Hot Shit that sat on the back row, right behind him and had ignored him studiously all year. He couldn't imagine why she kept looking, and on a normal day he would have noticed it sooner, because he usually spent nearly the entire period in this class fantasizing putting his nose between her gorgeous tits. Today, he was still vibrating from the wildest experience of his life. It still seemed unreal, but he could also still taste the flavor of cum and pussy juice. If it was a dream, it was a doozy!

Ordinarily, April made ignoring him into a science. He wasn't rich, he didn't have a fancy car and he didn't excel in any sport, so she was saving her precious ass for more important people.

He was actually paying attention to the teacher when April passed him the note. "I'm not wearing any panties", it said. Brad read it over and over. It couldn't possibly mean what he thought it meant, could it? Finally, he looked back at April. She smiled at him and pushed a pencil off the front of her desk.

Brad might be a little slow to believe his good fortune, but he was starting to pick up fast. He unwound from his desk and walked a little forward before bending over to pick up the pencil, his back blocking Mr. Purcell's view. Just as he suspected, when his face was level with April's knees, she spread her legs wide to show him the truth of the note. Her moist gash was clearly visible at the base of her belly. Brad smiled at her and stood up to return the pencil. Still facing away from Mr. Purcell, Brad handed the pencil back to April, standing close enough that she could clearly see the outline of his straining prick in his jeans and smell the musk that had wet his fly as soon as he began to comprehend her note.

"If you're quite finished playing Sir Galahad, Mr. Jones, can we get on with the class?"

"Yes, Sir. Right away Sir", Brad answered, with another grin at April. Barbi must have talked to her. When he read the next note, he was sure of it.

"Do you really have a cock that looks like a baby's arm holding an apple in its fist?", it read.

With a huge grin, Brad flashed two fingers at her. April began squirming in her seat.

The next note read, "Meet you at Barbi's after school."

Brad knew he didn't really have to answer. The rest of the day went by in a blur. As soon as his last class was over, he raced over to the Welch house. He knew that the girls would already be there because his last class was a lab and it always ran late.

He raced up to the door with another raging hardon, just like yesterday.

And just like yesterday, June Cleaver met him at the door in her starched, prim house dress and apron. "Why hello, Bradley. The kids are playing in the Rumpus Room. I'm sure they will be happy to see you. Go right in. Would you like something to drink?"

"No thank you, Mrs. Welch", he said, remembering how it felt to have his huge cock buried to the hilt in her asshole. It seemed so ridiculous to maintain such a facade, but he knew it was important to her and she enjoyed playing the virtuous whore.

"Perhaps I'll come down and join you after I finish cooking dinner."

"That would be very nice, Mrs. Welch. It always makes our parties better when you can join us." Brad nearly ran to the 'Rumpus Room', unzipping his pants as he ran. He skidded into the room with his enormous dick standing straight up.

The entire cheerleading squad was sitting around the room, fully clothed, sipping tea in the grandest possible style. Even Mrs. Edwards, the faculty adviser, was there.

"Why Bradley Jones! Whatever are you doing here, and what is that in your hand?"

Brad's hardon disappeared in a flash as he slunk out of the room, trying desperately to stuff it back in his pants. At the top of the stairs, Sandra was waiting for him, naked. She took him by the hand and led him back down the stairs. If she hadn't been naked, he probably wouldn't have followed her.

When they re-entered the room he had just left, the entire floor was covered in naked, writhing cheerleaders sucking each other's cunts and laughing at him.

"Brad, you should have seen your face when you saw us before", laughed Mrs. Edwards, coming up to him with her big tits swinging. She unhitched his belt and dropped his pants before taking his now-limp dick between her hands. "I'm sorry we were so mean to you. Let me make it up to you." She dropped to her knees and tucked his rapidly thickening shaft between her tits and began to lick the underside of the bulbous head.

"No shit!", he thought. "Does everybody in town belong to this club?" Then it hit him. "Oh, no!" He just remembered who Mrs. Edwards was married to.

About that time, the biggest, blackest badasss in Westwood came strolling in from the next room, dragging a cock like a fire hose between his legs. Instantly, the whole cheerleading squad surrounded him, pulling on his prick, rubbing his body and mashing their tits all over him. He sank down into an easy chair, pulling one of the lucky teenagers onto his prick in one easy motion, with two more on the arms of the chair where he could fingerfuck them.

"Ok, white boy. Think you're man enough to fuck my wife?" Leroy pumped his black prick in and out of little Joey Stewart's tiny cunt. It looked like it must surely split her in two, but the petite daughter of the Methodist preacher seemed to groove on it, slamming her ass down on the tremendous black rod with all her might. Trying to relate the lascivious scene in front of his face to the prim and proper Joey he knew from school made Brad's head hurt.

Screwing up his courage, Brad boldly replied. "Well, it looks like you're pretty busy. Maybe I can warm her up for you."

"I don't know, white boy. She looks pretty hot to me already. I think you're already acquainted with the price of things around here, aren't you?"

"I guess I just lost my head there for a moment. Ok, if I suck your cock I can fuck your wife. Is that it?"

"Yeah. You take my black, slimy dick all the way down your throat and swallow every drop of my surprisingly white cum and you can fuck my wife in every conceivable position. Work for you, white boy?"

"Works for me, Black Man." Brad lifted little Joey off the log she was sitting on and sat her down on his only slightly smaller rod. "You sit here, Joey, while I swallow every drop of his 'surprisingly white cum'. I've dreamed of fucking you for a long time. If I have to suck a black dick to do it, then sock it to me, Leroy."

He took the black hawser in hands, eyed it for a moment, then opened his mouth wide to take it all. He was having trouble getting it past his tonsils when Leroy Edwards grabbed the back of his head and jammed the rest of his big black rod down Brad's throat. It must have been a tremendous turn-on for Leroy to have a white boy suck his prick because he immediately began to spew torrents of surprisingly white cum down Brad's throat.

"I want some, I want some", chorused the rest of the cheerleaders as they saw the black prick start to pump. Leroy obliged them by pulling his dick out and spraying the rest over Brad's body and Joey's, who was now bouncing up and down in a frenzy on Brad's prick.

Brad was in heaven for the second day in a row. Here he was, sprawled out on the floor with a dozen beautiful naked cheerleaders licking his body, with one of them about to drive his dork through her brain. Joey gave one final, tremulous lunge and hit the peak, causing her to begin shuddering uncontrollably, which caused Brad to begin powerfully flooding her cunt.

Mrs. Edwards saw him blowing his nuts and lifted Joey off his cum fountain so that she could sit on it. Three teenagers fought for Joey's cunt, to lick Brad's cum out of it and the remaining gobs of gunk from Leroy's previous flooding.

While Mrs. Edwards bounced up and down on his prick, Brad reflected on the situation. Two days ago he was a virgin. Now, he still had chunks of cum from a black dick in his mouth while the guy's wife fucked him silly and a dozen beautiful naked girls surrounded him in a raging orgy. How good could it get?

Now that Brad's special time was over, the rest of the Welch gang filed in, naked and ready for action. Brad was surprised to see Leroy bend over and take it up the ass from Mr. Welch. Jimmy was fucking Belinda and sucking Marjorie. Mrs. Welch was in a wad of about six girls, doing who knew what to each other.

Then the football team came in.

Brad had never seen so many black dicks in his life, or so many long ones. By the time the party broke up, he was sure that he had sucked, fucked or been sucked and fucked by every one of them. At any moment, he could look over the room and see at least one example of any combination he could imagine. Mrs. Welch with a black dick in her mouth, another in her cunt and a third up her ass, with one in each hand, humming loudly with absolute contentment. The humming not only added to the scene but it usually helped hasten the load of hot juice rushing down her throat. She must have had a gallon of cum in her belly.

Mr. Welch was concentrating on making sure that he had fucked every asshole he had ever seen. Apparently, when a man has all the pussy he could ever possibly use, he turns to assholes.

The highlight of the evening was when all the girls lay in a pile and all the guys jacked off in fountains of cum over their bodies, then dove in, slipping and sliding through the goo, against all the bodies. The communal shower at the end of the party was a blast, also, with a lot of goosing and playing with hoses, both water and cum.

Brad had never felt so exhausted.