Teenage Fuck Machine Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt to Sally as if she could just continue fucking her son all day without a stop. No matter how many times she got off, she immediately began building up to another. Brad was still pumping in and out of his mother's pussy, very slowly, reveling in the sensations he was obviously giving her. It must be the best Mother's Day ever!

Brad saw Kelly come into the kitchen and smiled at her silently. He watched as she prepared the cucumber and slowly took it all into her tight cunt. When she was starting to breathe faster, he motioned for her to come closer. She pulled the cucumber out of her cunt and came over to him, expectantly awaiting orders from her hero, but Brad motioned for her to leave the cucumber in her cunt, so she obediently complied. She sat back down and let him watch as she slowly slid the entire thing inside her pussy. At first she did not understand his next instruction, but then it hit her! He wanted her to leave it in and stick another one up her ass!

"Wow! This guy knows how to fuck," she thought to herself as she buttered up another cucumber and again made sure he could see the entire length disappearing into her asshole. She felt like one big cucumber and now he was motioning again. What did he mean? She didn't have any more holes she could get a cucumber into then she realized he wanted one up his ass, too! "Like, gangbusters!"

The third cucumber slid slowly up her brother's asshole as Kelly held it tight and let him back onto it a little more on each backstroke. Soon, it, too, disappeared. "The case of the disappearing cucumbers," thought Kelly with a smile, but now Brad was gesturing again. What could he possibly want now? It became more clear when he pulled his prick out of his mother's cunt with an extra long stroke, followed by her disappointed moan, then rammed it back into her asshole.

His mother gave a little shriek of pain and surprise, then settled back into her regular series of orgasms. Never had she been so immersed in lust as she was now. She really didn't care about anything that might happen now or in the future as much as she cared about keeping this thing going as long as possible. She was not capable of rational thought to the extent of wondering how long her son could keep fucking her or the danger of someone finding them rutting over the kitchen table. She just wanted him to keep fucking. At first, the momentary pain of having her asshole so rudely violated was almost enough to bring her out of her lust-drugged state, but she quickly resumed it. Her pussy felt empty, but now it was being filled again. She idly wondered how for a moment, then forgot it.

The filling of her cunt was accomplished by her little daughter pushing the fourth cucumber up her mother's cunt. It was exciting to Kelly to see Mom's cunt close up and to be fucking her with the cucumber. She didn't simply slide it in, she fucked her mother with it, in rhythm with Brad's fucking their mother's ass. She also diddled Mom's clit as she had done her own. The two cucumbers lodged all the way in her own ass and cunt kept her on the brink of orgasm as she rocked back and forth on her heels to make them fuck her.

From time to time, Kelly licked her brother's balls and stuck a finger or two up his ass to keep him on the edge. Once in a while, Brad would groan as hot jets of boiling cum would gush into his mother's asshole and flood her rectum. At these times, he would take extra long strokes, to give Kelly a chance to suck some of his cum. He knew she liked the taste and it made him ready to go again much faster to know his sister was licking his cum and his mother's shit off his prick.

Sally finally ran her course. She slowly ran down. Her body wasn't capable of another jerk or quiver without some food and some rest. Her mind slowly came back from never-never land and realized that it was her own son fucking her in the ass, over her kitchen table and somehow was managing to fuck her pussy and stroke her clit at the same time. Now he was licking her clit! How could that be?

She slowly straightened and pushed back against Brad who still had his prick lodged in her asshole and looked down into the merrily twinkling eyes of her own daughter who was fucking her mother with a cucumber and licking her clit voraciously.

Sally froze. "What am I doing?" she thought. "No, no, no," she murmured as she pulled her son's prick from her ass and stepped away from her cuntlicking daughter. "What are we doing here, kids?" she asked in a small voice as she collapsed into a chair, drawing her thin dress around her in a futile gesture of modesty. Her naked son and daughter beamed at her from across the room as they pulled the cucumber out of Kelly's cunt and replaced it with her brother's dick. The cucumber still lodged in her asshole drove deeper every time she squirmed on her brother's prick.

"We can't do this kids," Sally declared quietly.

"Why not Mom. You know you've never gotten off like that in your life, if I know Dad, and he's already made a fuck machine out of Kelly. You're on the pill and I'm sure you can get them for Kelly. It feels good, we can do it with no one knowing better and I like it. If you don't want me to fuck you any more, that's your choice, but I didn't fuck Kelly until she begged me to and we'll go on fucking as often as we can. She really loves it and so do I. There's more I haven't told you about the people I've met. If you really want to take care of Dad, just let me handle it."

"Well, I just don't know."

"Trust me, Mom. I know how to handle this."

When Sam came home from his golf game, he was surprised to see two strange cars in his driveway and one of them was a police car. "Oh, shit," he thought. "Has that stupid boy called the cops on me?" He raced into the house, prepared to bluff it out, but skidded to a halt as he entered the living room. There sat the Chief, with Kelly balanced on his lap and Sam's own wife was sitting on the lap of a huge black man he recognized as Leroy Steward, the coach of the Westwood football team.

Bristling with rage, Sam shouted, "How dare you hold my wife on your lap, you son of a bitch. I'll kill you."

"You won't kill anybody, you silly motherfucker, and she isn't just sitting on my lap, she's kissing my black lips," and Leroy kissed her juicily, their tongues entwining.

Sam was beside himself with rage. "Stop them, somebody, before I kill him."

"Shut up, Sam, and watch. We're on to your little games and we're here to stop them. If you make a move, I'll blow your head off," said the Chief very casually and patting Kelly on the head.

"I'm not just kissing your wife, motherfucker, I'm playing with her white tits. My, I sure do love white tits. I wish I could get the whole thing in my mouth, mmmm-mm."

Sam merely vibrated. He knew the Chief's reputation well enough to know the man might well blow him away if he didn't stay quiet, but this was too much! Nevertheless, he did his best to hold himself back.

"I'm not just playing with your wife's white tits, motherfucker, I'm stripping her naked."

Sam watched with resignation as Leroy pulled Sally's dress over her head, revealing her nude body to all in the room. For the first time, he realized that Brad was lounging in the corner, pulling on a prick that was longer than a kid his age should have. Actually, longer than his father's, by a good amount, and more than most men's. "What was the kid doing with his dick out, in front of these people," he wondered with a small part of his brain. The rest was in a form of shock.

"I'm not just stripping her naked, motherfucker, look what she's got in her cunt," he said, lifting Sally from his lap high enough for Sam to see a huge black rod disappearing into his own wife's cunt. Sally smiled at him from Leroy's lap and bounced up and down a few times to show her enjoyment.

Sam made one more appeal to the Chief. "Chief, can't you do anything about this? That man is fucking my wife in front of my whole family. If you must do this to me, at least don't let my daughter see it."

"Why not, Daddy? The Chief loves fucking me while Leroy fucks Mom. Don't you Chief." Kelly lifted her short dress to show a hard piece of red meat attached to the Chief's balls sticking out of her tight pussy. "He's cum in me three times and Leroy has cum in Mom four times, so he's trying to catch up. Don't you want to know why Brad's playing with his prick?"

Sam could not comprehend what was happening. He was so stunned by these events that he allowed Brad to bend him over the sofa and ram his entire rod up his ass with no preparation, no warning and no grease. The pain was incredible!

With a grunt, Brad told his father, "Now maybe you'll understand what you've been doing to Kelly. It's bad enough that you made her feel like a piece of shit by using her for a cum pot, but you never even took the time to help her get ready. What does it feel like to have a poker up your ass?"

Sam was incapable of speech. The pain was just too intense. If there had been any way to retreat from it, he would have cut off an arm to get away, but Brad had him trapped against the sofa where his own wife was lustfully fucking the blackest guy in town and the Chief of Police had his own dick buried in Sam's daughter. Even Sam had spared his daughter's cunt.

Brad kept ripping away in his father's asshole. When he felt the cum start to boil up in his balls, he pulled his prick out and motioned for the first of the football team to come from the next room and take his place.

Sam may have thought that his punishment was over when Brad pulled his dick out, but he was in for a shock. Brad's prick was immediately replaced with another one of similar size and less grease and his head was forced onto his own son's gushing prick, which he was forced to swallow. As each of the members of the football team was about to blast off, they would pull their pricks from his ass and force him to swallow their cum. Their next teammate in line would plow dryly into Sam's ass to continue his gang rape.

As Brad and each of the players finished forcing their cum down Sam's throat, they would save a little for his wife and daughter. Both Kelly and Sally slurped the last few gobs of slimy spunk from all the pricks that had plundered his asshole. Kelly kept bouncing on the Chief's prick, bringing him off several more times as he watched her lick football player cum from her cherry lips, and Sally kept bouncing on Leroy's prick bringing him off a few more times than the Chief, so he won the bet.

When nobody could continue the orgy, the Chief spoke to Sam, very earnestly. "Sam, you're a piece of shit. You've terrorized this family long enough. I would lock you up, but then the city would have to support you and the county would have to support your family. I want you to keep working and giving your entire paycheck to this fine woman." At the moment, he was standing beside Sam's wife, who had the Chief's prick down her throat. "Nobody in this town is going to give you a fuck except in the mouth or the ass. Any time any of these guys wants to fuck, you better be prepared to bend over or blow. If you want something, ask Sally for it. If she feels like it, she might give it to you. If I ever hear of you doing anything to get even with them, I will personally blow your ass to hell. Got it?" The idea of blowing Sam away made him blow gobs of cum down Sally's throat.

Sally smiled at Sam's miserable state of dejection as she greedily swallowed the flood of goo from the Chief's throbbing dork. "Who would have suspected so much help and so much cum from this man?" she thought.

That night, Sally and her children slept in a confusing tangle of arms, legs, tits and one prick while Sam slept alone in the next room, nursing his ripped and bleeding asshole and plotting revenge.

"Tomorrow night, I'll introduce you to the rest of the gang, Mom," Brad promised.

12