Teenage Sex Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Jason blackmails his 18 yr old neighbor into being his toy.
1.9k words
4.02
253.2k
47
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason was a successful guy in business, a workaholic, even. He had bought a corner lot in the suburbs in his late 20s, but was rarely there to enjoy it. His next door neighbors were a sedate family with one teenage daughter named Rose. She was a senior in high school, and had just turned 18. Jason admitted to himself that he ogled Rose whenever he could, and enjoyed when she left her blinds open at night and he could watch her change into pajamas or after a shower.

One Tuesday afternoon, his client canceled a meeting on the other side of town while Jason was on his way there. Rather than return to the office in a rage at having his valuable time wasted, he went home to watch the baseball game and jerk off. He was surprised to see that Rose had a girl friend over in her room, but shouldn't have been. If he had ever been home on certain days before 5, he would have seen that she had friends and study partners over pretty frequently. She and her friend, another very attractive 18 year old, from the looks of it, were studying across a narrow desk. Jason looked back to his computer and started stroking to lesbian porn. After he finished, he looked back up at Rose's window.

He couldn't believe what he saw. Rose was making out with her friend, they both had their shirts unbuttoned and their bras open in the front. Rose's unnaturally perky 36Ds were being massaged and caressed and tweaked by her less chesty friend. Jason felt his cock stir back to life, impossibly. He continued to watch, and stroke himself again, while first Rose's head disappeared from view, and her friend leaned back until she clearly came. Then Rose came up for air, and the girls kissed passionately. Her friend broke away after a few minutes to more slowly work her way down on Rose. The other girl sucked on Rose's nipples, and Rose clearly enjoyed it. Then she moved down, kissing Rose's softly round belly, one hand remaining to tweak the nipples while her head disappeared and Rose leaned back with a look of ecstasy on her face. Watching Rose cum pushed Jason over the edge.

After a few minutes of making out, the girls got dressed and headed downstairs to the kitchen. Jason composed himself and saw a car in the neighboring driveway. Glancing at his watch showed it was 5:15 as Rose's mom walked to the front door. Jason spent the next week reliving the surreal fantasy he had witnessed, and trying to find some way to get access to Rose himself.

Late Friday night, he was still at the office when the housekeeper came by to clean, and suddenly it hit him. He should ask her parents if Rose could help him keep house. The next day, he worked from home while keeping an eye on the neighbors. Around 2, Rose came out to wash her mom's car, her usual routine if she was using it that night. Jason stepped out to ostensibly retrieve his mail, and said hello. On the way back to the house, he engaged her in polite conversation about the weather and the car while crossing over to stand closer to her. Finally he got within range to speak in a hushed tone. "Rose, I was home early on Tuesday, and saw you and your friend fooling around."

Rose's face drained of its color. Her arms went slack. "Please, don't tell my parents! They'll kick me out for being a lesbian, but I'm not even a lesbian! I like boys too!"

She shook a little bit exhorting him to keep her secret. A smile spread across Jason's face. He told her that he would keep her secret, but that he wanted an eighteen year old sex slave in exchange. He would arrange something with her parents, and she would go along, or else they would know about her lesbian experience and her college dreams were out the door along with her.

Jason walked up to the front door and rang the bell after telling the girl in the driveway to stay put. Her mom came to the door and exchanged pleasantries. Jason told her that he would be working from home more as part of an initiative at work to downsize the office, and asked if Rose could help him keep house better since videoconferencing wouldn't be a good idea from his currently messy bachelor pad, and couldn't the girl use the money for college next year? She agreed that it made perfect sense, and called Rose over.

"Rose, I hear that you agreed to help Jason keep his house neat and tidy now that he's going to be working from home more. He tells me that you'll be getting $10 an hour. Isn't that nice of him?"

"Yes, Mom, it will be nice to have some extra spending money, and I don't mind helping Jason out at all." Rose looked sheepish and flush to Jason, but just a little overtired and sun burnt to her mother.

Jason piped up, "I think there will need to be a fair amount of time invested over the next two weeks, but after that, it should all be routine. Are you free between noon and five tomorrow afternoon, Rose?"

She looked down and said yes. "Good, I'll see you then. Just come on in."

The next day, Jason prepped the room he was going to use. It was in the far corner of the house, with soundproofing left over from the previous owners who used it as a small recording studio. He set up a massage table and laid out sheets and a pillow. Then he shut all the blinds and curtains except for the ones in the front of the house. He lined up all his toys and lubes on the table against the wall. He made two sandwiches for lunch, and soon he heard the front door open. "Come in the kitchen, and lock the front door behind you," he yelled out. Listening carefully, you could hear the door shut and deadbolt lock. A few seconds later, footsteps sounded towards the kitchen. She was dressed in a tee shirt and jeans, her hair pulled back into a ponytail and no makeup on. Her tits strained against the shirt.

Jason smiled and set a plate in front of her. "Go ahead, eat. I'd like to explain to you what I expect, Rose." She picked up one half of the sandwich and took a bite.

"I am going to use your body however I see fit. I will not hurt you or leave any marks. I want you to enjoy what we do, please speak up if you don't like it. Whenever I ask you to come over, you are expected to be here. If you don't show up, I will call your parents. You are my sex slave." He tossed a pack of birth control pills towards her and put down a glass of water. "You'll need to start taking these and stay on them unless you want to get pregnant. I've made an appointment for you at planned parenthood across town next week."

She finally looked up and said "That's not necessary, I'm already on birth control. Let's get this over with."

He told her to take a left at the top of the stairs and undress on the landing. He watched her intently as jeans slipped down her rounded hips, revealing her big round ass in low slung cotton panties. Then her shirt came off and her chest looked ripe enough to eat. Her nipples were hard already, rubbing against her cotton bra. He stripped completely naked once they were inside the soundproof room and she gasped when she saw his eight inch, thick cock. Jason approached her, and reaching behind her back, undid her bra, then slipped it down her shoulders. It dropped to the floor, and he pushed her panties down past her thighs. She stepped out of them and got onto the massage table face up at Jason's instructions. He put a bit of lotion in his palm, and warmed it in his hands before starting to massage her boobs. He worked his way up to the nipples slowly, then rubbed and tweaked them hard, soft, slow, long, quickly, watching her face contort with each new ministration.

After maybe 20 minutes of focus to her chest, he nudged her knees apart and climbed on top of her. His rock hard cock was leaking as it bore down on the teenager's shaved pussy, pressing harder until the lips parted and it was resting against her clit. He kissed her ears, neck, shoulders, cheeks while kneading both boobs in his hands. Then he turned his attention to one nipple while massaging the other tit and rubbing against her crotch. She was so wet, if he wasn't careful, he'd slip right in. But Jason didn't want to fuck Rose with his cock until he'd given her a powerful orgasm.

He alternated between her nipples for what seemed like an hour before finally kissing his way down her body to eat her out. This time, her legs gaped open without any encouragement and her sex looked wet, swollen, and practically neon magenta colored. He had her scoot her butt to the edge of the table, and held her legs back firmly while taking her engorged clit into his mouth. She tasted so sweet, finally giving in to the urge to moan.

She was totally caught up in what he was doing to her body, and didn't notice when she began moaning. "Oh, he's so much better at this than Diane is, and Diane is really good! I don't want to come like this, but I don't think I can help it," she thought to herself. She could feel the tightening between her legs start to build when Jason got up. A discontented sigh escaped Rose's lips. He selected a stainless steel G spot toy to use on her, slimmer on one end and thicker on the other. It weighed over a pound, and in Jason's experience, always found its home inside a woman. He stood over the side of the table, cock rock hard and sticking out in front of him, one hand tweaking the teenager's nipple and the other rubbing the steel against her clit, getting wetter and warmer by the minute. He dropped the nipple to grab her hand and wrap it around his cock. "Stroke it," he instructed. Jason went back to kneading her breasts while Rose whimpered.

Finally, he started inserting the toy inside the teenager on the table below. She squealed at the cold steel entering her, the only thing besides Diane's slim fingers and her own to do that. But then it rested against her G spot, and she felt a new building tension deep inside. It felt kind of like she had to pee. But she didn't. Jason moved the toy in and out, and Rose started rocking her hips in rhythm with his thrusts. Soon, he had pulled away from her hand to lean down and take a nipple in his mouth. Rose was getting closer and closer to orgasm based on the cooing noises she made. Suddenly, she exclaimed "I can't help it, I've got to go," and squirted all over the far wall.

Jason finished her off through her climax, and then burst out laughing. "You didn't pee, Rose, you squirted. How did you like it?" She was unmistakably sheepish while admitting that it was the most intense experience she'd ever had. He stuck his finger in between her lips and let her taste her own juices. "Tastes good, right? Nothing to be sorry about."