Teenage Trip to Adult Cinema Pt. 01

Story Info
Naive teenage trip to London adult cinema.
1.9k words
3.29
36.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: All persons in this true retelling of my past experience were aged 18 or over.

*****

Although I've had a great and varied sex life, the event I relate here is, for me, starting with possibly the highlight of my experience. It's burnt into my memory simply because like most of the best memories, it happened at a time in my youth in the late 1970's when I was still young and rather naive.

At the time of the events related here I was 19 and my first girlfriend, Terri, was 18. I'd started at University in London in September 1978, and had met her whilst in a summer job shortly before. Prior to that, I was a sheltered, somewhat shy virgin. My life up until then had mostly revolved around studying hard.

Despite my shyness, I had (and still have) a rampant sex drive that had grown steadily since puberty. Not only did I fantasise endlessly about girls, but I had also found that I was aroused by graffiti in public toilets, the promise of activity in those messages and so on, which in time meant I accepted that I was bisexual.

Terri's life experience when we met had been rather different, having already racked up a number of previous lovers. Apparently none had been particularly great as boyfriends (or lovers), but she was one of those girls that exuded a sexual allure, so I wasn't surprised that they'd been attracted to her. Terri was around 5' 4", long wavy blonde hair, and a nice size 10 (UK) figure with 34B bust. Looks wise, she wasn't classically pretty, but was still an attractive girl, (to me she was gorgeous).

When we finally became lovers, I was determined to make a good impression, and focussed on satisfying her. Fortunately when it came to sex, we clicked in a way that was beyond my wildest dreams, I found it incredibly easy to know instinctively how to arouse her and give her repeated orgasms almost at will. I've never managed to repeat quite that level with any other woman, no matter how good the sex. It also helped that Terri was extremely happy with my almost 9" manhood, I'd had no idea that I was well endowed until she told me. During my first year at University, we had settled into a pattern where I'd travel home from University every weekend to see her, not great for my studies, but I couldn't help myself.

During those early times with Terri, I struggled with jealously about her previous experience, and when occasionally she'd let something slip about a boyfriend, often my jealously would surface and I would upset her. On one such occasion, a few months before the main events of this story, she casually mentioned that if we were at a party and I wanted her to have sex with another guy, she would go and do it. I was horrified and we ended up having an argument. Looking back, I think she'd intended to let me know that she would understand if I wanted to take advantage of an opportunity for sex with another woman (given that she was my first).

After that argument, despite my upset, I found that I couldn't help fantasising about what it might be like to involve others. One thing I did know was that I had no interest in mixing with any of the social circles that Terri had previously moved in, so any fantasies certainly did not involve anyone known to us. On the odd occasion that we bumped into old acquaintances of hers, it was clear that they would take advantage of my youth and attempt to intimidate me as they were usually older or more streetwise than me. It seems funny now, as I'm 6'2" tall with a naturally muscular build, but I was still quite introverted at that time.

At the June of 1979, following the end of my first year exams, I asked Terri to come and spend the weekend in London with me, before I handed back the keys for my room in the Halls of Residence. It was a beautiful weekend in June; we travelled up on the Friday evening, and made love in my room all evening. On the Saturday, in the morning we'd wandered around one of the parks (St James I believe), and by late afternoon we'd ended up wandering around Soho, as we knew of its reputation and were naturally curious. We really didn't have much idea what to do sightseeing wise and didn't have money to blow on anything too expensive!

We were both dressed in denim; I wore jeans and T shirt with a denim jacket, Terri had on a denim skirt and a 'boob tube' an item that was becoming fashionable at the time. The 'boob tube' was quite literally a tube made of a kind of elasticated crinkly cheesecloth, that reached from around the belly button and up over the girls breasts. The edges were further elasticated so it kept itself up without straps. As was common at the time, Terri didn't wear a bra, not like modern times where girls wear bra's with bra straps showing, no matter how skimpy the top. Although the material was not especially thick, the crinkly nature did largely hide sight of her nipples beneath, and only the movement of her breasts hinted at the lack of bra. Terri also had on a denim jacket, and footwear wise we were both wearing canvas trainers, though back in those days we just called them plimsolls or 'pumps'.

Prior to getting to Soho, we'd both had a few drinks in a pub, and Terri was slightly giggly, and I was "relaxed". She was also at the peak point of her monthly cycle where her libido was in overdrive. As we walked around Soho, we started joking about actually going into one of the establishments.

I recall saying, "What, you want to go and see a strip show?"

"I don't mind, if you'd enjoy it," was the reply.

"I think that it would make more sense to put you on the stage. You're probably much better looking than the girls there!"

"So, you'd want to see all those men looking at me naked?"

I laughed, "Well as we don't have any money, maybe we could make some if they like you!"

She raised an indignant eyebrow and said, "I see, so you wouldn't mind seeing strangers do stuff to me then?"

Before I could stop to think I heard myself saying, "Well you're the one that said you'd have sex with another guy if I told you to!"

Terri looked taken aback, initially a bit hurt, but then she saw that I was shocked at what I'd said, and relaxed a little. After a moment she said, "You know I love you Babe, and I would do anything that you wanted me to if it made you happy."

I was unsure what to say next, so after that we wandered along for a little while not speaking. After a while she hesitantly asked, "So do you want to go in somewhere then?"

Just then, I saw a sign saying "Adult Cinema Club" pointing to a doorway which seemed to lead to some stairs. Pointing to the sign I asked, "Maybe that would be ok?"

"No harm in looking" she replied, so over we went.

As we entered and started to go up the stairs, I saw a sign on the wall saying that it was a private club and membership was required. I thought, "Bollocks!"

I was just about to take Terri and turn around when a guy appeared at the top of the stairs and said, "Oh Hello! Come on up!" So up the stairs we went.

At the top was a small desk behind which sat another guy. Both of them seemed like old men to me at the time, in reality they were probably early to mid-40's, but I thought we'd just walked into a club for dirty old men! Both of them looked rather bemused seeing such a young couple enter the place, of course I didn't understand why at the time.

The guy that had spoken to us grinned and said to the guy behind the desk, "Bob, I think these young folk want to come in and see some Adult films in our establishment. Isn't that right?" I could see both of them running their eyes up and down Terri.

"Err, yes please," I replied, "but I've just seen your sign about private members club."

"That's right," Bob said, "the boys in blue are quite tough on places like ours, or at least they have to be seen to be. So we're meant to sign everyone up for membership, makes it easier to be more relaxed about what we show, you see?"

"OK," I replied hesitantly, "how much will that cost?"

"Do you live in London?"

"No just a weekend trip," I replied.

"I see," he looked thoughtful. "Look, who am I to deny the chance for a nice young couple to enjoy the, err, more interesting sights? Tell you what; I'll do you a favour. There's a group of our regulars in today, but it's been rather quiet otherwise."

He turned to the first guy who was still grinning at us, "Jack, go down and shut up will you? We'll put the 'Closed' sign up for a few hours and let these nice young people feel at home." Turning back to us he said, "As it's your first time, and technically we're now closed, you can have your first visit free on the house. Maybe you'll feel like calling in again if you're back in London more regularly?"

I was sure I saw a discrete wink from Jack who said, "Sure thing boss" before trotting down the stairs to close the door.

Bob smiled and said "Just wait there will you? I'll pop in and make sure that there's some decent seats free so you can feel comfortable."

With that, he disappeared through a door towards the back of the small area we stood in. As the door opened and shut, I heard the sounds of female moans, obviously from the film currently playing. Terri and I looked at each other, we were obviously feeling nervous.

Just then, Jack came bounding back up the stairs and said, "Gone to tell the regulars to behave I expect. Our members are very 'open minded'. As it's a private club, they like to relax and enjoy themselves whilst watching the entertainment if you know what I mean?" He gave us a knowing wink.

At that point, I think both Terri and I would have excused ourselves and headed for the exit, but just then Bob returned and said, "All Ready!" A buzzer on a little clock thing on the desk sounded. "Film change, Jack!" and Jack disappeared through a different door.

"We use a little alarm clock to tell us when we're going to need to change a film. A lot of the films we show aren't all that long, but we splice them so they will have a decent running time with two or maybe three on a reel."

Bob gave us a cheesy grin, and for a few minutes engaged us in small talk until Jack returned and said, "Next one is on."

"OK, this way please. Oh, by the way, it gets pretty warm out back in this weather. I'd take off your jackets if I were you."

We both slipped off our jackets and followed him into the cinema... (to be continued)