Teenage Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed a lump in my throat. She sounded very honest and just a little sad. Desperate even.

"How do you know my friends names Sarah?" I quizzed. I felt something for her but she shouldn't have been able to name ALL my closest friends.

"Daddies very rich.. I had you followed.. about a year now." She admitted with the first blush I had seen on her.

It didn't make sense. Michael had told us he was dating an eighteen year old only two months ago. He had met her in a bar and been blown away by her. And it had taken a month for him to admit it. At most they had only been involved for three or four months.

"But.. but we only just met, even if you saw me at the office before the party... how... why?" I stammered out in confusion.

"I saw you at one of Daddies parties.. the erm... kinky kind.. you were tied up and wearing a tail." She told me with a nervous laugh that held no amusement.

It was my turn to blush. I kept that part of my sex life very private as it was something I had only really tried a few times despite enjoying it.

"Your own father let you into one of those?"

"No.. no way. I wore a mask and went with a guy I seduced." She answered as she sat down in a plush chair. Crossing her legs.

"Oh." Was all I could think of to say as I sat in a chair opposite her.

"You looked so beautiful, naked and tied... you cried when daddy whipped your behind and then you let him fuck you.. I got really wet watching that. I knew then I wanted you too. Wanted to kiss you, lick your pussy, mould my body to yours." She said in an almost whispering confession.

"so you had me followed? Found out more about me?"

Sarah nodded.

"I HAD to know you, HAD to... like it was a fire inside me... Michael was just a way to get to you. Fucking him made me feel sick, but it was worth it if I could get to you." She said more firmly.

"So you don't like men? You prefer girls?" I asked gently. She seemed fragile in her desperation and confession.

"It's just you... before I saw you.. I was just lost and alone in a crowd of friends that weren't really friends.. then I saw you and I knew... instantly." She said with an intensity that was almost frightening.

I reached out and claimed her glass of vodka, taking a slow sip before replying.

"You do realise you went about this in totally the wrong way? Right?" I asked as I stood up.

She looked at the carpeted floor and sighed softly.

"All I really wanted was a friend... sex would have been nice, but I fell in love with something I couldn't have and now all I really want is to be a friend." She whispered.

"Then why are you sitting there naked Sarah? Why are you STILL trying for sex when you say all you want is friendship?.. you keep playing games." I replied as I set down the glass next to her.

She looked up at me in surprise.

"I like being naked.. I wasn't lying before when I told you I liked people seeing me like this.. for me it's natural.. I'm in my home.. don't think I wouldn't be like this if you were not here.. I would." She said with an openness that was hard to argue with.

"You parade around like that ALL the time? In front of your family? Friends?" I scoffed.

Sarah blinked as if I was stupid.

"No... when at home ALONE I'm always nude... but, since I was hoping we could be real friends I wanted to be natural and feel comfortable with you... I DO feel comfortable being like this with you." She said as if I was a moron.

Telling an eighteen year old girl she's crazy is hard. So I nodded and then shook my head.

"Okay.. I can understand SOME of that reasoning. BUT we are NOT friends Sarah, friends don't have friends followed or spied on. Friends don't put their friends jobs in danger and they don't play mind games with each other." I told her.

Sarah sighed deeply and nodded. her usually bright face was now sad.

"I guess you should go home then... I'm sorry." She said with a sob.

For a second I was tempted to go to her. Hold her and say I was sorry.

I couldn't though. She had manipulated everything and everyone around her. If she had approached me differently then maybe I could have trusted her. But she was just too good at getting what she wanted and I feared that going to her would draw me deeper into her deceitful web.

For once in my life I made a sensible decision and agreed.

"yes.. yes I should go home... good bye Sarah." I said to her. My tone a little sad but firm as I turned once more to leave.

I half expected another plea to remain. It didn't come and I soon found myself walking towards my car with a mass of unanswered questions and a portion of worry for myself and the clearly damaged teenager.

*******

Christmas Eve...

The main office was supposed to be closed. Almost everyone was at home enjoying the time off with loved ones and family.

Only the lower office was open and those people were enjoying a booze fuelled party of epic proportions.

Me... I was sitting at my desk waiting for the Hong Kong deal to be finished and watching the clock. My vigil spoiled by the noise from downstairs as people sang, laughed and got ever more drunk.

I wasn't dressed for work. I was in a knitted sweater from my Gran, a pair of jeans, thick socks and a pair of overpriced tan boots that I shouldn't have bought.

My phone buzzed and I looked at the message.

It was from Amy.

"I'm drunk. Come here. Lets get fucked up together." It read. I smiled and text back that I couldn't until the deal came through.

"U @ Wrk?... LOSER." She replied.

I didn't bother to reply and set my phone down as my laptop pinged. I tapped in the proper codes and waited for the screen to load.

"Oh Poo." I said as the deal collapsed in front of my eyes. The report I would now have to write wouldn't be well received.

My phone pinged again.

"Come ON... get shit faced." Amy had sent and I smiled again.

"Sod it... you can wait." I muttered to the open screen where I was meant to write my report.

I saved what I had before closing the laptop.

"I need a very big drink." I told myself as I walked out of the main office and closed the door behind me. The rubber soled heels of my boots made little sound as I headed for the party.

I walked into a scene of debauched chaos. Office parties get a bit wild but this was mental. Amy was sat on top of some guy I recognised from accounts, his hands firmly on her ass and massaging it through her skirt as she kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

A few people were doing vodka shots out of Melissa's belly button as she giggled and had more vodka poured down her throat.

My friend Abby was gyrating on a table with another girl, dancing to overly loud music as they flicked their hair about like a pair of idiots.

I headed to where the drinks were. It was just harmless fun.

Terry from HR was tending the bar. He looked like he had drunk half of it himself and eyed me on swaying feet.

"What ya wansh?" he asked slurring his words.

"Vodka." I shouted over the noise and winced as whoops sounded from around the corner.

Terry handed me a whole bottle, too drunk to actually pour me a glass.

I laughed and grabbed myself a glass, filling it with ice before wandering towards the woops and hollers. Curious to what all the excessive and enthusiastic shouts were about.

I spat out a mouthful of vodka when I rounded the corner.

On a table. With half the lower offices men around it was a gyrating girl. She was naked and in a pair of heels. Dancing like a stripper from some sordid porn movie from what I could see. Her back was to me and long blonde hair cascaded down her back. It was slightly wet at the ends and stuck to her shoulder blades and spine.

"SHIT" I swore. We had had a good year but hiring strippers was NOT something we did. This could see a lot of heads roll if head office found out.

I had to push through a crowd of yelling and horny men. Making my way towards what looked like a slim girl who was currently opening and closing her legs in a squat before the faces of a few of my own team.

"YOU... Hey... hey you." I shouted as I got closer. Urgent to stop this.

The girl twirled around with dancer grace at the sound of my voice.

I stopped shouting and my jaw dropped.

"Sarah?" I more mouthed more than said.

Sarah looked into my eyes drunkenly. She was wasted and high on something. A massive dildo waved around in her right hand.

"Fifty and I'll shove it in my pussy." She shouted while holding my eyes with hers.

A man slapped fifty quid on the table.

"Do it." He screamed joyfully and others shouted the same.

Michael grabbed my shoulder and I was turned to face his anguished face.

"I can't get close... you HAVE to stop this." He shouted over the noise.

"Hit the fire alarm.. I'll grab her." I yelled back and then whirled around as a yell of appreciation went up.

Sarah was impaling herself on the large and clearly too big dildo. Something that had probably been made for display and not actual use.

"NOW... " I yelled at Michael as I elbowed my way closer to Sarah.

*****

Christmas Day...

It was about three in the morning.

"you little fool." I said softly as I caressed Sarah's face.

I had gotten her home to the Kensington house and with Michael's help put her to bed. I had shooed him out so that I could check the damage she might have done to herself.

Luckily she hadn't managed to get more than the head inside her. As it was she was bleeding a little and I had had to use a maxi pad to soak up the pink tinged mucus and darker red blood.

Sarah looked up at me with her big green eyes. Tired eyes that were slightly bloodshot around the edges.

"They LOVED me." She whispered.

I shook my head and sighed.

"That wasn't love you idiot." I replied gently.

"It felt like love to me." She argued. Her voice cracking and her eyes welling up.

I cupped her petite face with it's dimples.

"Love doesn't hurt unless it's lost." I told her as I lent down and brushed my lips to hers.

Her eyes widened a little and a tentative smile flickered across her lips.

"It's not lost then?" she asked in a soft whisper.

I shook my head and brushed a lock of hair from her face.

"Make a wish... it's Christmas day." I replied.

Sarah looked away and gulped.

"I wish I had done it different.. I wish I wasn't such a spoiled brat and I wish ... I wish you would see me... the real me... I'm nice... I swear it." She sobbed softly, tears running down her cheeks.

I knew I shouldn't, I knew she was still going to be a handful of trouble.

"Santa says you get a kiss... good girls always get a kiss." I said with a smile as I turned her head so that she could see me.

Sarah blinked her beautiful green eyes.

"Really?" she asked.

I lent closer and our lips touched. Our kiss deepened and we lost ourselves in it until a polite cough.

"Well... this explains a few things." Michael said as he shifted from foot to foot like a schoolboy.

Sarah sat up in her bed with a groan. Letting the blankets fall from her bare breasts until she was half sitting.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you." She apologised sincerely.

"She means it... for what that's worth." I added as I hitched up the covers to hide Sarah's naked tits.

Michael nodded once and left.

"What?" Sarah asked as I gave her a 'look' and folded her hands around the covers. Making her hold them in place.

"Time and place Sarah... time and place." I said with a smile. Knowing she wouldn't fully understand and it would take a LONG time to make her.

Sarah shrugged.

"Can I get another kiss?"

"WELL... since you asked..." I said as I undid my blouse.

"Merry Christmas Felicity." She giggled.

"Merry Christmas Sarah." I murmured as I slipped under the covers and knew I was deeper into the shit but didn't care.

12