Teenager Taught By

Story Info
Older man and movies.
2.3k words
4.16
58.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just graduated from high school, and decided I wanted to be a hairdresser. I attended school for six months, then dropped out because I couldn't stand the smell of the chemicals.

I wanted a job in an office, as I was a very good typist and did well in my business classes in high school. I spread the word amongst my friends and relatives, but jobs were hard to come by at that time. One day, my father told me he had talked to Sam, who lived up the street, and he had said his office was looking to replace a secretary who had just retired.

My father called Sam and set up a meeting for us the next night.

I knew who Sam was, as he was the 40 year old uncle of one of my friends, so I felt comfortable meeting with him. The next night, after dinner, dad and I went to talk with Sam and he had me type a paragraph. He was amazed at my speed and accuracy.

He said he would talk to the manager who needed help. He called the next day and the manager wanted me to interview right away. Dad was home from work that day and said he would drive me up, as I had just gotten my driver's license and the job was in the city.

I told dad "I wasn't ready to drive in the city."

He said Sam had offered to drive me to and from work, until I felt I was ok to drive it myself. The interview went well. The manager asked me to start the following Monday.

I was very excited to start my new job. Sam picked me up at 7am. The day went very well and we headed home at 5.

The routine for a week or so was a little chatter about our lives and joke telling. Soon, however, Sam would start touching my arm, and sometimes my leg on my skirt as he emphasized a part of the conversation. I really didn't think anything of it, but it made me a little uncomfortable.

That weekend, I and my two best friends were at one of their parents house, who weren't home. She told us we had to watch this movie that her father kept hidden in his closet, along with a few more.

She set up the screen and projector, and started the movie. It was a porno film that showed, and explained, how to make your husband happy, leaving out no detail. We watched it twice! Then Jill put everything away before her parents returned home.

I knew I enjoyed it, as my pussy felt very warm!

The rides with Sam were the same, talking, him touching my arm and leg on my skirt.

Then, one day at work, Sam asked if it would be ok to stop at a bar we passed each night as the office people were celebrating a birthday for a coworker in the office.

I said "sure, but I needed to call my parents to let them know I'd be late." Everybody, including myself, had a good time as the drinking age then was still 18.

We said our goodbyes around 10 and headed home. As Sam was telling another one of his stories, he put his hand on my knee, just below the hem of my skirt on my skin, as I didn't wear pantyhose or stockings at the time. Then he pushed it up a little! I froze, waiting to see how far up he would push it! Thinking it was just the booze, I didn't say anything, and he didn't try anything else after that.

I told my friends what happened. They said "he was testing your limits, to see how far he could get, and that he was sure to try more until I told him to stop."

I didn't want him to get anywhere, but he was my ride. I needed to think just how far I'd let him go, to keep my ride and my job.

The workload increased and everybody had to work longer hours, usually till about 8, when we finished the days work. Friday came and Sam wanted to stop and have a drink to unwind a little, if It was ok with me.

I said, "it's your car and I'm along for the ride."

We left after a couple drinks. Being exhausted, I soon dozed off, only to be awakened by a hand resting against my tit but not squeezing it. I peeked a little, trying to not let Sam know I was awake. He had his hand resting very lightly against my tit. I groaned, and changed position a little, like I was just uncomfortable, not opening my eyes.

He quickly moved his hand and checked to see if I was awake.

He had to stop for a light at a brightly lit intersection. I felt my skirt move, and I peeked to see him lifting it, and looking up it.

He was probably disappointed to only see granny panties. I'm sure when he touched my tit he was trying to tell if he could feel my nipple, but I wore heavily padded bras at the time.

This went along for a while, stopping for drinks on Fridays, and me pretending to be asleep, even though I never fell asleep again. He would eventually rest his hand against my tit, I'd move a little, then he'd stop and then touch me again when he felt I was asleep.

Whenever he had to stop at the light, I would feel my skirt move, and watch him trying to see up it.

I actually started to enjoy our game and decided to buy a thin, sexy bra. The next Friday came, and I wore my new bra. When he touched my tit I could feel my nipple harden, and I'm sure he could also, as he pressed a little harder than he normally did.

Taking a peek at him, I could see that his cock was straining against his pants. I smiled to myself knowing it must not be very comfortable. I moved a little, and again he removed his hand. As I peeked again, he had moved it, and was rubbing his hard cock, which I enjoyed seeing. A little farther down the road, his hand had moved back to my tit, and I pushed out my chest a little against it.

That weekend, my friends and I stayed at Jill's house, the one with the movies, as her parents were out of town.

We all wanted to watch more of the movies! After watching some sucking and fucking, I told them that Sam had touched my tit, and had looked up my skirt when he thought I was sleeping.

They both said, "told you he was testing." Then they asked "so what did you do?"

I told them, "nothing."

Jill said "Nothing! You're going to fuck him if he tries, aren't you?"

I told them about the dream I had, that I actually did suck and fuck him, following the instructions in the movie we watched before. And that I had made myself cum, thinking about doing it.

They said," if you do, don't get pregnant!"

I said "I went to the doctor, and was now on birth control, just in case." The whole weekend, we watched all the pornos, some more than once!

During the next week, I thought about Friday night. I went out at lunch one day and bought a pair of lace panties and put them in my purse.

Friday came, again we stopped to unwind with a few drinks. I had more than a few and became a little tipsy. I squirmed on my bar stool, thinking about the ride home. Feeling my pussy getting damp, I went to the ladies room, took off my wet granny panties and put on my new lace ones. Really hoping we'd have to stop for the light that night. I checked out my pussy in the mirror to make sure the trim I had done looked nice.

After we left, I again pretended to fall asleep, hoping the light would be red. Soon, Sam's hand was against my tit, and I pushed back, ever so slightly so he couldn't tell the difference.

As I peeked, watching for the light, I felt my pussy getting wet. My hopes were fulfilled, as Sam actually slowed down to catch the red.

I moved, like I was getting more comfortable. Sam took his hand away. This time, I turned toward him, spreading my legs a little.

He picked up my skirt, and I could see his eyes grow bigger, along with his cock, as he looked at my lacy panties.

I decided at that moment to go for it. I spread my legs a little wider, still pretending to be asleep. Just as I hoped, I felt his hand go to my lace panties, resting against them, ever so lightly.

The light turned, and he started up, his eyes on the road, but didn't remove his hand from my panties. I peeked at his hard cock, straining against his pants as he drove.

I couldn't resist anymore, and I reached over to touch it.

I thought we were going to crash, as it startled him! He pulled back his hand and didn't know what to say.

I said to him "do you want me to take my panties, blouse and bra off, so you can really feel me, and see those nipples and pussy you seem to like touching so much!"

He said, "I thought you were asleep when I was touching you."

I told him, "the only time I was asleep, was the very first time you touched my tit."

"Why didn't you say something? I would have stopped doing it."

I told him about watching the movies, and wasn't sure if I wanted him to stop, or if I wanted more. I said, "as you can tell, I decided I wanted more so why don't you undue your pants and take your cock out."

As he undid his pants, I took off my panties, blouse and bra, leaving only my skirt on.

As he drove, saying he'd find a place to pull off the road, I put my hand around his cock and started stroking it, just like in the movie!

I leaned into his lap, licked the pre cum off his cock, and started sucking on him. I was trying to remember from the movie, just how I was supposed to do it.

By now, his finger had found it's way into my virgin pussy, and it felt even better than I dreamed it would.

When he found a place to pull into, he shut the engine off, just as he exploded his huge amount of cum into my mouth. I swallowed it, just like I had seen in the movie. It didn't taste very good, but wasn't all that bad either.

He commanded me "lay back and spread your legs as wide as you can!"

I did what he said, spreading my legs wide, opening my pussy for him to see.

He started to kiss and lick my pussy, telling me how nice my tits and nipples looked and felt. That they were even better than he thought they would be.

He gently fondled them and squeezed my nipples. As he played with my tits, he licked and stuck his tongue into my pussy.

I felt a strange sensation coming over me.

I screamed as I had an orgasm, while pushing my pussy wildly into his mouth! This was so much better than when I made myself cum, no comparison at all, I had no idea it would feel this good.

We had many more nights like that, but never fucked.

Eventually, I got a new job, closer to home, that I could drive to.

The next two weeks we didn't wait till Friday. I sucked him and he ate me every night till we both came!

The last Friday night came and Sam pulled into our usual spot.

I told him," I want you to fuck me so bad!"

He asked me if I was sure?

I leaned back after sucking him to a raging hard on, spreading my legs to take his cock, "I am very sure."

He licked and fingered my pussy, making sure I was very wet, as he knew I was still a virgin.

He pushed the head of his cock against me. I reached down to spread my swollen lips, making it easier for him to enter my hot pussy. As he started to slowly push his cock into me, I felt a little twinge, but nothing as bad as I had expected.

Slowly, and gently he entered farther and farther, all the while telling me how sexy and hot my pussy was! He sucked on my tits and nipples, making me even hornier.

He started to pump his cock in and out, telling me how great my pussy felt, as I told him how good his cock felt inside me.

As he thrust his cock harder and harder into me, I met every thrust of his cock with one my own.

I couldn't believe how great it felt having a cock between my legs, pushing in and out of my pussy!

He had great stamina. Finally I came, just as he said he needed to take his cock out of my pussy, as he was about to cum. I said, "no, I'm on the pill, and I want you to fill my pussy with your cum!"

With that, I felt his body stiffen and his cock pulse, filling my pussy with loads of his hot cum.

We cleaned up, dressed and headed home, knowing it was over. He dropped me off, kissing me goodbye deeply, telling me how great I was.

A month later he was transferred and moved away.

I never told my friends.