Teenanna Ch. 02

Story Info
Teenanna spends the day with Donnie.
4.6k words
4.69
39k
32

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,289 Followers

I appreciate your comments and suggestions. If you e-mail me I will answer you back. I enjoy corresponding with readers.

This story will make much more sense if you read "Teenanna" first.

If you like this story, be sure to rate it at the end.

Enjoy.

*

Teenage Anna was becoming quite a slut. Colby was willing to share her with his friends. Where was this all headed and what would happen next?

I didn't have to wait long to find out. No sooner had Marty left for work, than the doorbell rang. When I answered, I was shocked to see Donnie standing there,

"teenanna."

"Oh. Hi Donnie. What's up? Shouldn't you be in school right now?"

"Naw. Class trip to the museum and I figured it would be a lot more fun to hang with you than to look at a bunch of old crap. What's with the get-up?"

I looked down at myself and saw that I was dressed in my aunt's clothes again. I couldn't remember picking this outfit but I was wearing it so I must have. I told Donnie he could sit in the living room while I went to my room to change. I laid out my hip-hugger jeans and a nice tank top that said "GUESS" on the front and pulled off my aunt's old smock when I heard a voice from the doorway.

"Now. THAT'S a much better look for you. God. You are just so gorgeous. Why don't you just stay like that and come on out to the living room?"

I liked the way Donnie complemented me and it made my tummy flip a little, but I was Colby's girlfriend and even though I had fucked Donnie once, it had been with Colby there. This whole thing was just a little confusing.

"Donnie," I started. "I'm not sure Colby would want me to be here alone with you dressed like this. I think I should put on my jeans and shirt before I come back out to the living room."

"Awe come on Annie," he wheedled. "We've already fucked. I've already seen you naked and Colby didn't object when I said I was coming over. Tell you what. How about I let you get dressed, but you go bra-less under that tank top you have laid out there?"

It seemed like a reasonable compromise and I did like to tease him, so I slipped my tank on and headed out to the living room with him. It was such a strange feeling to have my breasts wobble and jiggle freely under my shirt. It felt kind of sexy and dirty all at the same time and I felt myself becoming aroused by the novel sensations.

"Hey. You guys got any beer around here?"

"Donnie. It's 10 o'clock in the morning. You can't drink a beer this early. Besides my uncle would notice that some of his beer was gone and I'd be in trouble for sure."

"OK then. How about we do a little of this?" As he was asking his question, he pulled a twisted cigarette out of his pocket and twirled it between his fingers.

"Donnie. Is that a JOINT?" I gasped. "Oh...My...GAWD. Where did you get that?"

"Swiped it from my older brother's stash," Donnie crowed. "C'mon over here and let's give it a try, shall we?"

As I sat beside him, Donnie lit the joint and took a long pull before handing it to me. I took the joint between my thumb and forefinger and tentatively brought it to my lips.

"Go ahead," Donnie instructed, still holding the smoke deep in his lungs. "Take a deep drag and hold it." He continued before finally coughing the smoke out.

As instructed, I took a deep drag and tried to hold the smoke in. The tickle and burn in my throat and lungs made me cough almost immediately. Donnie told me to try again and this time I was able to keep the acrid smoke deep in my lungs as a feeling of euphoria washed over me.

Soon, my entire body felt light as a feather and my mind was floating on a breeze. Everything was absolutely hilarious. I just couldn't stop laughing until Donnie leaned in to kiss me on the lips. It felt incredible to be so high and to have him kissing me. When his hand went to my breast, I thought my head was going to explode.

I reached my hand down to his crotch and started rubbing him there between his legs. I could feel his thick hard dick through his jeans and it turned me on even more. I felt on top of the world. So light, so happy, so horny. When Donnie pulled my top off, I did the same to him and in seconds we were naked and writhing on the couch.

"Suck me," he whispered in my ear. "Suck my cock Annie."

The thought of putting his penis in my mouth was suddenly and irresistibly attractive and so I pushed my way down and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock. His loud groan of appreciation spurred me on and soon I was stroking him with both hands as I sucked. I just felt so...good. I wanted to make him feel good too.

After a few minutes of sucking, my pussy was totally soaked with my arousal and I was ready when Donnie pushed me onto my back and mounted me. As I felt myself stretch to accommodate him, I realized that we didn't have any rubbers.

"Donnie. Wait," I whispered. "You don't have a rubber on. We don't have any protection."

"Oh fuck Annie. We can't stop now. You don't want me to stop now do you? Not right now. OH GAWD BABY." This last phrase was punctuated by him pushing his thick rod completely into my pussy and grinding into me.

"No... OH GAWD NO... No. Don't stop. Don't stop. I don't want you to ever stop. Fuck me Donnie. Fuck me. FUCK MEEEEEEE."

And that is exactly what he did. It was wild and wonderful and being high made it so much better. I was floating, and falling and flying and all the while Donnie just kept driving his hard dick into my center causing me to go higher and higher. I felt myself reaching my peak and knew I was about to cum. I begged Donnie to keep going. Pleaded with him to cum with me.

The orgasm that washed over me was the most intense feeling I had ever experienced. Sure, Corey and I had fucked several times, and I had cum with him, but this. This was something else entirely. The weed seemed to have intensified everything and wave after wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed through me from head to toe.

Sometime during my seemingly endless orgasm, Donnie must have cum too, because when I came back to my senses he was collapsed on top of me panting. Suddenly, everything was funny again and we both dissolved into fits of laughter as we lay there.

"Got any cookies or anything?" Donnie asked as he pulled on his jeans. "I really need something to eat."

"Well... You could eat my pussy if you want." I teased. "I'd really like to try that. I bet it would feel great to have you lick me there but I'm a little messy right now so maybe some other time. There's cookies in the pantry."

We ate like we were starving and almost devoured the entire bag before once again, finding it all just too hilarious.

"Listen Annie. That was so fucking fantastic, but I only had the one joint. If we want to do some more. We'll need to get re-supplied."

"Can we just get some more from your brother?"

"No baby." he said stroking my cheek. "We'll need to buy our own. I know a place. You just put your pants and top back on and we can head on over there. Stay bra-less. We might get a discount," he added winking at me.

It was down a back alley in a rather seedy part of town where Donnie knocked on a door and stood back. When the door cracked open, a black face peeked out at us. After asking us what we wanted, the door creaked open enough to admit us to the inside. The place was a real dump and smelled strongly of dope. I looked nervously at Donnie, but he seemed unfazed.

As Donnie and the black man haggled over the quantity and cost of the drugs, I stood there nervously as two others ogled me from their seat on the couch. I had been focused on them and not paying any attention to the discussion until I heard Donnie call my name.

"Annie. Jamal here says he'll throw in some extra if you show him your tits," he announced. "Lift up your top and show him and let's get out of here."

I was about to argue when the two blacks from the couch stood and walked towards me.

"Yeah baby," the biggest one soothed. "Those are some fine titties there. It'll be worth a little extra just to get a look see. Don't be shy now."

Surrounded by three black men I nervously looked at Donnie who smiled and nodded at me. Jamal had lit a joint and handed it to me. My nervousness at my vulnerability had killed my buzz so I gratefully took a long hard drag and held it as long as possible. Jamal nodded and told me to take another, and when I did, I felt a wonderful glow envelope me from my head down to my toes.

"C'mon Annie," Donnie coaxed. "Just take off your top and let the guys have a look. Just do it and then we'll book out of here."

I felt wonderful. What the fuck? I'd never see these guys again. Why not show them a little skin in trade for some extra dope. This was amazingly good dope.

Four pairs of eyes were riveted to my hands as I crossed them in front of me and grabbed the hem of my shirt and lifted it over my head.

"Damn girl," Jamal hissed. "Those really ARE fine titties you got there. I don't know why you were so nervous to show em to us."

High as a kite, all I could do was giggle at the thought of standing topless in front of these three black men. Donnie stepped behind me, reached around and fondled me while they watched. When he started working my nipples I began to get excited and started to squirm around.

"Jeez Donnie," I giggled, reaching up to pull his hands away. "Stop that. You're getting me all turned on."

As my hands were occupied holding Donnie's, Jamal reached out and squeezed my tits.

"Oh. MAN," he enthused as I squealed and pulled back. "They feel even better than they look."

"OK," I announced, pulling my top back over my head. "Nobody said anything about touching. Show's over."

Showing myself off had made me horny, and even though I had stopped him, Jamal's hands had felt really sexy squeezing my tits. I was high and horny and I wanted Donnie to fuck me again. He told me his brother was out of town for a couple days and we headed over to his place with our stash.

After smoking another joint, Donnie started to make out with me. Pretty soon we were naked again and I was ready.

"Hey Annie," he began tentatively. "I want to try something. I want you to let me fuck you in the ass."

"What?" I squealed. "No way. You'll hurt me."

"No...No baby," he cajoled. "Here let me show you this movie here. Let me show how much she loves it."

With that he popped a DVD into the player. As we sat there with another joint, I got higher and higher as I watched a big breasted woman taking a huge cock up her backside. She really did seem to be enjoying it. I was now incredibly high and Donnie was feeling me up as we watched.

"You know Annie," he coaxed. "You can't get pregnant from anal sex, and you sure don't want to get pregnant do you?"

In my altered state, I could think of no retort to his reasoning, and she sure did seem to be enjoying it.

"Ok. But you have to take it easy, and you have to stop if I say, and if you ever tell anyone I did this you're dead. Understand?"

At my words, Donnie's face lit up like a kid at Christmas. He dashed off into the bedroom to find a bottle of lubricant.

While Donnie was rummaging around my cell phone rang.

"Annie, where are you?" It was Marty. "I came home for the afternoon and you were gone."

"Uncle Marty. Hi. I'm out with Donnie. We're just hanging out," I lied.

"RealAnna"

I was back to myself in an instant.

"Jezus Marty, you've got to get me out of here," I blurted in a whisper. "He got me high on dope and fucked my brains out. He made me show my boobs to a dope dealer and then let him feel me up to get a better deal on dope. He's in the back now looking for some lube so he can do me in the ass. Please. Please. Come get me. This has gone too far."

"Are you still stoned? Where are you? Are you going to let him? Let him fuck your ass. Oh baby that's so fucking hot."

I was stunned. Here I was half naked in an apartment with a teenage boy, sitting waiting for him to screw me in the butt while my husband was getting sexually aroused on the other end of the phone. This was insane. It had all gone too far. What the Hell was I going to do? Donnie came back.

"Who are you talking to babe?" He asked. "You look upset."

"It's Marty," I stumbled. "Uncle Marty," I blurted to correct myself.

I was still a bit stoned and found it hard to focus on keeping up the charade. The whole scene was terribly disorienting. I was still buck naked but I couldn't suddenly get shy and cover up so I sat there like a slut, displaying myself to this teen boy. I was trapped and humiliated by the whole thing.

"Yes. Donnie is here and, like I said, we're just hanging out Uncle Marty. Yeah. I won't be too late. I promise."

My mind was racing. How was I going to get out of this? There's no way I would let him do what he wanted. I needed to find an excuse to get out of here and get back home. Suddenly I had an idea.

"Ah c'mon uncle Marty," I groaned into the phone. "I don't want to come home right now. Please can't I stay a little longer? Ohhhh don't make me come home now. I really want to stay," I continued as Marty quietly listened to my deception.

"Ok you can stay," he replied, much to my chagrin. "Hope you have fun. I can't wait to hear all the details when you get home. Teenanna. Ok honey. You can stay out with Donnie but you need to be home by 11. OK?"

"Ok. Thanks uncle Marty. You're great. I'll be home before 11. I promise."

"What did he say?" Donnie asked. "Did I hear you say you can stay until 11? Oh boy. That gives us lots of time for some fun," he continued as me moved in to fondle my naked breasts.

"You said you wanted me to eat your pussy, so how about I do that while I apply a little lube to get you ready?"

Excited by the prospect, I leaned back and spread my legs as directed. Soon Donnie was licking my pussy up and down as his lubricated finger pressed slowly into my rectum. As his lips took me higher and higher, he added a second finger to the first and soon he was stroking them in and out as he continued to eat my pussy.

Suddenly he pulled back, stood up and lined himself up. As high and horny as I was, It didn't feel too bad having his thick rigid cock invading my asshole. Almost before I knew it, I felt his wiry hair press against my butt cheeks.

"Hhhmmm baby," he groaned through clenched teeth. "I'm gonna start fucking you now."

And fuck me he did. His long slow withdrawal was followed by a faster insertion and soon he was stroking rapidly in and out of my slippery bottom. My head was swimming in a drug and sex induced haze. I was getting fucked like the girl in the movie. Fucked in the ass by my boyfriend's buddy. The whole thing seemed so unreal, so exciting, like nothing before.

When I felt Donnie tense up and ram himself deep into my rear passage, I knew he was cuming. When I felt his cock spasm in my asshole and his thick seed squirt deep into my bowels, an unprecedented orgasm hit me like a Freightliner. As he collapsed on top of me, we both descended into fits of giggling.

After he pulled out, I felt his cum dribble from my stretched asshole and decided I better get into the bathroom and use the toilet. As I sat there letting his seed drain from my rear, Donnie came in from the hall.

"You know babe I have an idea. As much fun as it was eating your pussy, it was kind of hairy. I think it would be a lot better if you were shaved. You know, down there. It would make eating your pussy a lot nicer for me and it would be a cool surprise for Colby. How about it? You finish up there while I look for a razor."

The idea shocked me a bit at first, but as I watched Donnie rummage around, it all seemed just too funny. Yeah a great surprise for Colby. Not to mention that if I did it Donnie was likely to get turned on and eat me again, and I really really liked when he did that the first time.

Sitting on the counter with my legs spread wide, I was a bit scared when Donnie approached me with the scissors. The first snip of the scissors and Donnie was holding a clump of my wiry hair in his fingers. In no time he had me trimmed and ready for the razor.

Thick wads of shaving cream and hair balled up on the razer as it left a trail of soft hairless flesh in it's wake. Donnie was careful and thorough as he worked the blade around my tender flesh. It was incredibly arousing to have him handling my sex as he pulled the skin tight to get at every nook and cranny. The warm washcloth he used to clean me up felt amazing on my freshly shaved mound.

Donnie must have liked what he had accomplished because the instant he pulled off the cloth, he replaced it with his mouth. I was in heaven as his lips and tongue worked me over. Sucking my lips into his mouth, Pressing his tongue deep into my drooling hole. I was well on my way to another orgasm when we heard the door open.

"Donnie... Donnie... Is that you in here?"

"Yeah Eddie. Yeah it's me. I'm in the bathroom. I'll be out in a second."

The mood was broken and I quickly came down from my sexual high. Donnie left the room first while I pulled my clothing together and got dressed. My panties felt very different rubbing against my hairless pussy and I would have found it quite exciting if it hadn't been for the thought of Donnie's brother in the front room.

When I entered the room. Donnie and Eddie were whispering to each other, but they stopped when they saw me come in. Eddie greeted me and then said he wasn't too keen on the fact that we had smoked his weed. He didn't have all that much to last him the week and now he had less.

"Eddie says he'll let bygones be bygones if you give him a little show," Donnie announced. "You know. A little strip show. Just for us two. Just to make up for us smoking his weed."

I didn't really understand what he was doing. We had some weed left over from Jamal and we could have paid Eddie back. Then Donnie stepped in close and whispered in my ear.

"Don't say anything about our weed, Eddie will just take the whole stash. Just do a strip for us and we get to keep our dope and leave."

By the time he had stepped back, Eddie had already turned on some dance music and they both sat on the couch.

At first, I felt kind of foolish dancing alone as they watched. Before the tune had ended, Eddie told me to drop my top. I looked at Donnie who nodded and for the second time that day, I pulled my top off to display my naked tits to a stranger. I should have been embarrassed, but as I continued to sway with the music, I started to get turned on.

"Now the pants," Eddie commanded.

His voice was thick with arousal. It was not a request. I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down my legs and the brothers sat and watched as I stepped out of them. Down to my panties, I was unsure of how far they intended me to go.

"All the way Annie," Donnie encouraged. "Strip off those panties and show us your freshly shaved pussy."

My face turned bright red with embarrassment as I followed his direction. Totally naked, I danced for another song before Donnie once again spoke up.

"Look at that beautiful hairless pussy. You should taste her man. Sweet as honey, and she loves to be eaten."

The recollection of Donnie's mouth working over my naked sex, caused my tummy to melt. It had felt so good. I knew I had been on my way to a big orgasm. I really wanted him to do it some more, to finish me with his lips and tongue.

Donnie moved towards me and gently pushed me back to lay on the coffee table. I couldn't resist when he told me to spread my legs. Then as Donnie leaned down to kiss me I felt another mouth descend onto my drooling pussy. EDDIE!

He attacked me like a starving man. Licking and sucking and rubbing his lips and tongue over my swollen clit. Up, down, in, out, twirling. Much better than Donnie had been and soon I felt my whole body tense up ready for release. Just as I began to reach my peak, his mouth was gone. In the next instant, I felt a big cock penetrate me and push in to the hilt.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,289 Followers
12