Teenanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Marty stuck his head back in the door.

"Sorry I forgot."

"teenanna"

Gee. I had to figure out something to wear before dinner. Colby had really liked my ass in those shorts, but they were in the hamper, smelling all musky. What else did I have? Ohhhh that short denim skirt. It will really surprise him if I just wear a thong under it. If he goes to grab my ass tonight, he's gonna get a surprise. Yeah, and I have this nice underwire bra and a tight red tee with the scoop neck. That ought to drive him wild.

Marty left me as teenage Anna all afternoon to build the anticipation of my next date, and it worked. By supper time I was a mess of excitement. My outfit was all laid out, but there was no way I was going to let Unc see that. I would wait until Colby's folks left, sneak up to my room, change and skip out while Unc was asleep.

The plan worked to perfection. When I knocked on Colby's door he jerked it open and hustled me into the den. There was soft music playing and a candle was lit on the table. It was all so romantic and I felt my tummy do a little flip. He took me in his arms and kissed me hard. Pushing my lips apart with his tongue to gain access to my mouth. Once again, his hands were rubbing up and down my back as we stood there necking.

This time when he moved his hands down, I gave no resistance and soon he was rubbing and squeezing my ass through my skirt, causing my whole lower abdomen to melt.

"Oh Annie. I really love feeling your ass. You have a great ass." He enthused.

It took a few minutes, but I felt him working my skirt up as he continued massaging my ass as we kissed. When he reached under and felt my bare cheeks, he stopped dead. He pulled his head back and looked me in the eye. I smiled and nodded and told him to go ahead and enjoy.

As he worked me over, I reached behind him and shoved my hands down the back of his jeans. The feel of his hard tight ass cheeks in my hands caused a flood of juices to escape my pussy.

Suddenly his left hand stopped rubbing and squeezing and I felt him grab my wrist and start pulling it around his side. I didn't realize what he was doing until my hand was down the front of his pants right on top of his rock hard dick.

"See what you do to me?" He whispered in my ear, causing a shiver to run down my spine. See how hard I am? Squeeze it Annie. Please squeeze it for me."

I had rubbed some boys through their jeans before and I'd even felt up a bare ass once or twice, but this was the first time I had touched a bare penis and my pussy was on fire. As I worked my hand around, trying to get hold of it, Colby undid his button and zipper, allowing his pants to drop to the floor.

"Whoa there." I said. "What are you doing?"

"You already have it in your hand. What's the harm?" He replied. "Let's lay down on the couch."

I pulled my hand out of his boxers and we moved to lay on the couch. In no time, he had guided my hand back onto his penis as we lay there necking. Soon his boxers had worked their way down so they were below his crotch, allowing his boner to point directly at me.

"Use both hands." He begged. "Stroke it. That's it, slide the skin back and forth."

As I was giving my first hand job, Colby brought both his hands between us and grabbed my boobs. My pussy was on fire and now my nips were trying to press through my bra. I was almost out of control.

My boyfriend had his tongue half way down my throat. His hands were squeezing and pulling on my boobs. I had his hard cock In my hands stroking it in and out. I think that if he had asked to fuck me at that moment I might have let him. Luckily it didn't come to that. Just as that thought passed through my mind, I felt Colby's whole body go rigid. He jerked like he was having a seizure, and I felt something hot and wet spray onto my legs and hands.

"Eeww. You squirted on me." I giggled. "Now you are going to have to wipe it up."

Colby tucked himself back into his boxers and ran to the kitchen to get some paper towel.

"Oh God, Annie. I'm so sorry. I thought I could hold it a bit longer. I'm sorry I made such a mess."

"It's OK I thought it was kind of neat." I replied leaning back on the couch. "You squirted. You clean it up."

I sat back as Colby wiped the cum off my legs and arms. I was still pretty hot from our make-out session and it was arousing having him wipe my legs so close to my wet pussy. There were several gobs of his cum on my skirt and a couple on my top too. Although we tried to clean them up, they were still pretty obvious. I just hoped that Uncle Marty didn't see when I got home.

As I tried to sneak in through the front door, the hall light snapped on.

"So where have you been so late young lady? And What is that spot on your skirt?"

Thinking fast I told Uncle Marty that Colby and I had gone out for ice cream and I had spilled some on my lap. I begged him to forgive me and Colby because we had been having fun and just lost track of time.

"OK. Just this once." He admonished. "Now get yourself cleaned up and get to bed."

"realanna"

"Is that spot on your skirt what I think it is?" He rasped. "Is that a shot spot?"

Of course I had to tell the tail and as I was describing the details of my evening, Marty was stripping my clothes off. I was still soaking wet and he easily slipped two fingers into my pussy just as I was getting to the part where I had both hands on Colby's rigid cock.

Suddenly Marty grabbed my arm and dragged me to the bedroom, pushing me down on my back and locking his mouth on my pussy. I was so hot, I started to have a small climax right then, but he pulled back and stripped. Within seconds his cock was buried in my pussy and he was pumping wildly.

"OH MY GOD ANNIE. You stroked his cock. You jacked him off as he squeezed your tits. He shot his load all over you."

As he said those last words his entire body went rigid. He drove his cock right to the bottom and shot the biggest load ever into my willing body. As soon as I felt him squirt, I joined him in orgasmic bliss.

Totally spent, we lay next to each other in bed. I asked Marty if this hadn't all gone far enough. This was getting pretty intense and my teen persona was becoming quite intimate with the neighbour boy. He just smiled as he looked at me and told me that it hadn't gone nearly far enough for him.

Marty immediately fell asleep, but I tossed and turned for a while wondering what was going to happen. I always felt so excited while Marty was getting the details, but afterwards, the whole thing seemed so dirty. Exhausted from my two lovers, I finally fell into a fitful sleep.

The next day, as I was working around the house, Colby knocked on the back kitchen door. I braced myself for the transformation to horny teen, but it never came.

"Hi. Mrs Jones. Is Mr Jones home?" He inquired. "He called and said there was something wrong with the computer printer and asked if I could come over and help."

"Oh." I thought. "Funny that he didn't use the code. I wonder what in the world Marty was up to now?"

"I don't know where he is right now, but the printer is back here in the office." I replied, leading him down the hall.

It was totally disorienting and somewhat disturbing to be standing next to the boy I had jacked off last night acting like nothing had happened. I didn't know if he knew that as adult Anna I could remember everything, so I had to play it straight. Damn that Marty. I could feel my pussy start to juice as I stood next to my teen boyfriend, and the elephant in the room.

Colby booted the computer and printer and clicked a few keys. He then checked the paper tray and found a small piece of paper jammed in it.

"Here's your problem. Looks like this under-size sheet jammed the feeder." He announced.

When he closed the tray, the printer immediately started to hum and began to print.

"Must have been something stuck in the buffer." He said as he watched the sheet come out.

When I saw what was printing, I almost died on the spot. It was a picture of me posing in my hottest red undies. I was standing on our bed, facing the camera with my legs spread, hips cocked to one side. One hand on my head, the other was pulling my panties off my hip to show just a hint of my dark bush. My face was completely exposed. I quickly glanced at Colby and saw the look of shock on his face as he realized that I was the model, then I grabbed the print and crumpled it up.

"Sorry Mrs Jones." Colby whispered. "I guess that wasn't for me to see. I won't tell anyone. I promise." Then after a pause. "Can I just use the restroom before I go?"

I told him it was OK, and he quickly left the room, but not before I noticed the hard-on in his jeans. I went out to the kitchen, and Colby followed quite quickly. I thought it strange that I hadn't heard a flush. Then it hit me. I ran back to the office and sure enough the print as gone.

As I stood there wondering who else might see it now, Marty came up behind me and grabbed my ass.

"Sorry Mrs Jones." He mimed. "I guess that wasn't for me to see." Laughing now.

"STOP THAT." I yelled. "And don't you ever do that again. It was way too weird for me to be with him as Mrs Jones. I was totally disoriented" I continued. "Does he know that I know? Oh God. I'm so confused."

"All he knows is the code word to regress you. He doesn't even know how to revert you back to yourself." Marty replied. "I think it's much more fun that way.

The following day while Marty was at work, the phone rang around 11.

"teenanna."

"Hey baby. What's up?" Colby's voice came across the line. I just found out I have a double spare. Is your Uncle home?

"Nah. He's at work today. Why?"

"I've got a double spare and that means 3 hours uninterrupted time for us. Can I come over?"

It was hardly a question that needed answering. In less that 20 minutes, Colby was at the door. The instant I opened it, he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hot wet kiss. We spent about 30 minutes on the couch making out, before I had his hard cock in my hand again. This time as I stroked him, he rubbed my pussy through my thong.

I was out of my mind with arousal.

"Take them off." I groaned.

In a flash he pulled my thong down and returned his hand to my naked pussy. I felt his finger slip between my legs and slide easily along my inner lips. I had never felt anything like it before. As he continued to tease my pussy, I kept stroking his cock.

As I became more excited, I felt an emptiness. I had a strong urge to feel something inside me. I was ready.

"Finger me." I rasped. "Push your finger into my cunt." I demanded. "I need it. Do it now."

With those words, I felt his finger part my inner lips and search for the opening. When he found it, he slowly and deliberately pushed his middle finger all the way to the knuckle. When he started to wiggle it, I let out a groan and started to shake.

"More." I begged. "Another finger." And soon there were two digits wiggling inside my hole.

Within seconds, I was jerking and crying out with one of my strongest orgasms ever, as Colby continued to wiggle and twist his fingers in my center.

"Oh God Annie. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum right now!" he cried.

Not wanting a repeat of last time, I cupped my hand around the end of his penis and trapped his load. We were both spent, so we just lay there for a few minutes before we moved to clean up. We both walked bottomless to the bathroom and washed ourselves off before getting dressed, and him heading back to class.

When Marty got home I greeted him with a big hug and a Hi Unc.

"Uncle Marty." I started. "I was really bored here today. Why can't I go to school like the other kids my age. Maybe I could get a job. This just sitting here with nothing to do is driving me bonkers."

"realanna"

"He must have been here. What did you two do?"Were the first words out of Marty's mouth.

When I told him that I had been fingered to orgasm and had caught a full load of Colby's jism in my hand, he went instantly hard. Within 60 seconds, he had me naked in bed and was pushing his rigid cock deep into my pussy. We fucked like rabbits until we both came in thundering climaxes.

As we lay in post coital bliss, I told Marty that I thought teenage Anna was getting pretty ripe for the picking, and I didn't think it would be too long before Colby would get to fuck her. I told him about my disquiet after the passion. Although I suspected that our sex would be volcanic in the wake of sex with Colby, I just didn't know how disgusted I would feel in the aftermath. He promised to keep a tighter rein on my interactions with Colby, but I wasn't sure he was serious.

I was really surprised then, when for the rest of the week, Marty kept a close eye on us. No alone time. No dates on a school night. No evening drives. I had plenty of interaction with Colby, just no sex. On Friday night, the three of us were watching a made-for-TV movie and Uncle Marty announced that he would be at a golf tournament all Saturday afternoon and evening. My eyes locked on Colby's and we both smiled.

Marty and I argued all morning about the golf tournament, and what was likely to happen with Colby. I threatened to take a trip out of town. Although teenage Anna seemed, ready, I wasn't sure I would ever be. As Marty was leaving, I was all ready to head out the door too, when Colby walked up the walk.

"teenanna."

"You kids have a good time. There's money for pizza on the counter. No funny stuff OK?" Marty called as he got in the car.

The instant we stepped inside the door, we were on each other. Two horny teens who had been blocked all week. As we stood in the front hall, Colby had his tongue in my mouth and his hands on my breasts. When he ran one hand down my back and grabbed my bum, I pushed him away playfully.

"Slow down Colby." I gasped. "We don't have to be in such a big hurry."

We moved to the couch and started kissing and feeling each other up. It didn't take too long before Colby had his hand down my pants and his finger in my pussy.

"I bought some condoms." He whispered in my ear. "Let's go down to your room."

When we got to the bedroom, we kissed again and then both started to strip. It was the first time we had been naked together and I was very nervous. When Colby stepped in close for another kiss, his rigid prick poked me hard in the tummy.

"Ouch." I teased. "It doesn't have to make it's own hole. You know where it goes don't you?"

His response was to push me gently back on the bed and move between my spread legs. I was so ready. I had never wanted anything so much. I had Colby's hard cock in my hand stroking it and guiding it towards my sodden pussy, when he stopped, jumped up and grabbed his jeans.

I panicked. What had I done wrong? But then I saw the foil packet and realized he had gone for a condom. Clever Colby. Don't want to get pregnant on the first time. Watching him roll the latex down his stiff dick was sooooo erotic.

"Next time. I'll do that part. It looks like fun."

Then he was back between my legs with the head of his cock at my entrance. Slowly he rubbed it up and down along my slit, coating the end with my juices. When he thought he had himself positioned, he started to push.

"Ouch. Wait. Here, you move down a bit and let me guide you in." I said as I reached down and took him in my hand.

This time I felt the head penetrate me. The feeling was sooo intense. I was stretched in such a wonderful way. I could feel every inch of him as he continued to slowly push all the way in. When his pubic hair was entwined with mine, he pulled his head back and looked me straight in the eyes and started to stroke slowly in and out.

I felt my pussy melt again as he quickened his strokes, and I wrapped my legs around his thighs to urge him onwards. When he bent his head down and sucked a nipple into his mouth, I had my first orgasm. As I groaned and writhed beneath him, I felt him stiffen and then push himself all the way in. When I felt him spasm and cum, I came again too.

Colby and I lay in the afterglow of our first coupling, enjoying the warmth of our bodies and kissing and nuzzling like lovers. After a few minutes Colby started to get up.

'Hey. Where are you going? What is this some kind of love 'em and leave 'em scene." I teased.

"No Annie. I gotta go get rid of the condom before it leaks over everything." He explained.

I heard the toilet flush and the water splash in the sink before a naked Colby emerged from the bathroom with his cock semi-erect leading the way. Although the site of him caused my pussy to tingle, I wasn't ready for another round quite yet so I suggested we go order the pizza. I pulled on his tee shirt and he pulled up his jeans and we went to the kitchen to order.

We were laying on the couch necking when the doorbell rang with the pizza. I hid round the corner while Colby paid the bill and tipped the driver. We were both ravenous and devoured the food in no time. Colby washed his down with one of Uncle Marty's beers.

When we had finished the food, Colby took my hand and rubbed it on his crotch. I cold feel the hardness there and my pussy started to lube.

"Let's clean up the dishes later." I announced, pulling him toward my room by the hand.

In no time we were naked and writhing together on the bed. This time when Colby produced the condom, I took the packet from him and moved down with my face right at his dick. I stroked it a couple times and then slowly and deliberately rolled the condom onto his cock. I alternated hands, wrapping my fingers around the condom and milking it downward until it was properly installed.

As I again moved up the bed, Colby leaned in to kiss me and told me he needed a little break, because he had almost cum just from me pulling the condom down.

After about 5 minutes, he was still solid as a rock but now he was ready to go. I lay back on the bed and spread my legs lewdly apart, ready for his penetration.

This time he had no trouble getting himself started, and soon he was pumping me with wild abandon. I was fucking my boyfriend. We were naked, in bed, and fucking each other senseless. The thought turned me on even more.

"Colby." I panted. "Oh GOD Colby I'm gonna cummmmmm."

I crashed to a thundering orgasm on my boyfriend's thick cock. I groaned. I cried. I screamed my release, and as I did, I felt Colby go completely rigid. I felt his cock pulse deep within me, causing my pussy to pulse again. With his cock still in to the hilt. we lay there for a minute to recover.

"That was amazing Annie." He gasped. "I don't ever want to stop doing this with you."

"I loved it too Colby. We can do this as often as you like if we can find a place to be alone."

Once again we headed to he bathroom, where I lovingly washed and dried Colby's cock for him. When I was all done I gave it a kiss on the end and stood up and went to get dressed.

We had just finished cleaning up the dinner dishes when Uncle Marty came home. Not long after that Colby had to get home.

"realanna."

"So? How did it go tonight?" Marty asked.

When I told him that Colby had brought condoms and that he had fucked me, his eyes went wide as saucers. When I said we had done it twice, his mouth dropped open.

"You did it? You really did it with Colby? You spread your horny teen legs and let that boy fuck your cunt?"

"Yes." I replied, starting to feel uneasy at the sounds of the words describing what I had done.

Then Marty grabbed me in his arms and started going wild on me. Kissing, feeling, rubbing. In seconds his hand was on my crotch and his fingers were sliding up into my pussy.

"Oh God Annie." He groaned. "You really did it, didn't you? I can feel that your pussy is still loose from his dick."