Teens Today

Story Info
Older man experiences youth.
970 words
3.81
79.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koozi
Koozi
5 Followers

We all have an idea about teenagers today.

I live in a well to do area, with a fair number of teenagers; I would see them go off to high school or college in the morning in their uniforms.

Now I'm not a young guy any more, at 35 I've seen a bit of the world and experienced a good bit of it. I made my money on the internet and then dropped out to live it easy.

Now I would see the girls in the morning and I noticed a couple of them watching me out of the corner of my eye. Beth and Anna both lived up the lane, I knew their folks, only in passing though. They're both 18, with great figures I guess they do a lot of sports or gymnastics, Beth has a lithe shape with c-cup tits, Anna has a bigger frame but still c-cup tits.

During the millennium celebrations I was invited to a party at a neighbours house. Most of lane was invited as were their families, as the only bachelor I kinda stuck out a bit.

After a while I was about to leave when Anna then Beth came up to keep me company, but I said I was about to leave.

"We'll walk you home," they said together.

They gave each other a funny look but I thought nothing of it.

We got back to my place; I invited them in for a drink. As I was in the kitchen making coffee Beth came up behind and wrapped her arms around and pulled into me, I could feel her tits crushed into my back. I spun round as she pulled my head down to kiss her deeply.

"What about Anna?" I said.

"Oh she's waiting for us," then she put her hand on my rapidly hardening cock. She took my hand, then led me back to the sitting room.

Anna was lounging on the sofa waiting for us.

"You took your time," she called.

"I was making sure John was keen," then she walked to the sofa, kissed Anna and ran her hand over her tits and pulled her nipples causing her to moan with pleasure. I walked to them and started to fondle Beth a they kissed. I ran my hand over her ass getting a feel for her body; I really wanted to feel their naked skin in my hands as I fucked them. Anna started to undress Beth, they looked as if they had done this before, and then they stripped me running hands over my torso between stroking my cock to erection. All I did was make moans of joy and pleasure. We soon had Anna bare and she looked wet from the petting.

Anna lay down on the floor, I managed to get to her pussy first and tasted her, she was like the nectar of the gods, as I teased her clit, I felt Beth slide between my legs stroking my cock then pulling it into her warm mouth. As we were locked together I slid a finger knuckle deep into Anna warm, tight pussy making her gasp and shudder with delight. I felt Beth climb out from under me and begin to tongue my ass, my body flexed as this new pleasure sweep over me. I couldn't take any more teasing I had to feel my cock in a pussy.

Beth sat on the sofa spreading her legs giving me a view of that beautiful pussy, I slid my cock so deep into her I thought she was going to swallow me. She felt wonderful; I was in heaven I wanted to stay there forever. I started to ease in and out; slow to start with then Anna stood over Beth and offered her pussy to eat. I was stunned, loving it, but stunned. I leaned forward to tease her ass as I built up the pace as I fucked Beth. The room was filled with the sounds of moaning, groaning, cock slipping in and out of a wet pussy and tongues lapping. I was getting faster as I fucked Beth.

"I'm gonna cum!" I cried.

"Don't stop! So am I!" cried Beth.

Beth screamed and bounced around a my cock shuttled in and out of her pussy.

"Cum over her," Anna said as she got off Beth's mouth.

I pulled my pussy juice drenched cock from her pussy and jerked off till I erupted over her body, as I knelt there basking in my pleasure, Anna licked my cum up and kissed Beth so they could share my cum. We lay entwined together on the sofa caressing each other and enjoying the body heat as we stoked our inner fires of lust. Anna seeing my hardening cock pumped it with her fist and mounted me as quick as she could, she was warm and wet, I loved the way she slipped the cockhead just inside her and teased me by just keeping it there.

Suddenly she sank to the root, engulfing me totally, it was wonderful, she proceeded to ease along my body flexing her hips fucking me. Beth wasn't about to be left out, moving behind Anna she began to rub my balls, then Anna tensed as she felt a finger intrude into her ass, then relaxing she started to fuck both me and the finger. She started to shake as she built up an almighty orgasm, as it ripped through her I came deep inside her, Anna collapsed onto my chest as the after shocks rippled through her body. We lay there until it grew late and the girls left. They did come back for a repeat a couple of days later.

I still see them when they come back from college and they drop in to remember good times.

Koozi
Koozi
5 Followers