Teeny Black Bikini - Enhanced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her tiny bikini, it was pretty obvious she was either very good at shaving or was a fan of waxing. No hair was visible. Just smooth skin and the puffy outline of her pussy lips straining at the fabric.

"You know, it would be a shame to get lotion on this bikini. I'm worried that it might stain." I offered, suggesting their removal.

She raised her hips a bit from the lounger and said, "Please do."

I quickly wiped my hands on a towel, undid the ties at Sarah's waist, pulled the bikini away and placed it on the table.

I now had a clear view of Sarah's intimate region and it was beautiful. He outer lips were puffing out, her inner lips were pink and wet, and her clit was starting to peek out. I cupped her with my hand and ran my middle finger up and down the cleft of her pussy. She moaned and squirmed as I found her clit and started rubbing it in circles. She spread her legs a bit more to give me easier access and lifted her bottom.

Her arched back. Hands gripping the sides of the lounger. Ass in the air. My hand on her beautiful pussy. The look was intoxicating.

"Do you like that?" I asked. "Do you like what I'm doing?"

She whimpered a bit and I got a quiet, "Uh huh."

With my free hand I fondled her ass. I could feel Sarah move gently in time with my attentions. She was clearly enjoying this. Her face was buried in the towel she was lying on. Her breathing quickened and I could see her body tense. Little grunts of pleasure and satisfaction were the only sounds coming from her. I stopped my finger circles and lined up two fingers with the opening of her pussy.

I heard a muffled, 'Oh, God!' as I thrust into her.

Slowly, I stroked my fingers in and out of her. Sarah rocked back and forth on her knees matching my tempo. My fingers pushed deep into her. On a whim, I spanked her gently with my free hand and she groaned. I knew this woman was going to be an adventuresome playmate!

She was hot and wet. With every stroke of my fingers I could see her hands clench the sides of the lounger. She would hold her breath a little, just waiting for the next stroke, the next level of excitement. I picked up the pace, trying to send Sarah over the edge and finally I heard a muffled, "Oh... fuck." and I felt her vaginal muscles clamp down on my fingers as she came.

Sarah rolled onto her side to face me and said, "God that was nice. I feel all relaxed and tingly at the same time."

Her face was flushed. Her breathing was shallow. She had that glow. I was not done with her.

I grabbed her hand and virtually dragged her into the house. When we got to the bedroom I pressed her up against the wall and kissed her as passionately as I could. Our tongues locked into a carnal dance. My hands roamed her body. I wanted to touch her. All of her. I wanted to feel her. I wanted to know every curve.

My hands found her breasts and I teased and pinched her nipples. They were hard and sensitive. Sarah responded with moans to my touch. I broke away from our kiss and took one of her nipples in my lips. I sucked and licked and nibbled. I could not get enough of her.

I grabbed her wrists and held her arms up against the wall. With my left hand I pinned them there and my with my right hand I caressed her side, her belly, and then her pussy. I played with her swollen pussy lips, teasing her. When I found her hard button, I pinched it gently and rolled it between my fingers. He knees almost buckled.

I kissed her again - with urgency. She met me kiss for kiss. If there is a Richter Scale for arousal, we had exceeded its limits.

I grabbed Sarah around the waist and carried her to the bed. I set her down and then stood before her for a moment. I bent and kissed her cheek and whispered, "I am going to eat your pussy, now. And, I am going to make you cum."

I stood and looked her. Sarah's eyes were wide with anticipation, lust, and longing.

Quickly, I knelt between her legs. I propped her thighs up on my shoulders and planted a series of kisses on her pussy. Frenetically, I licked, and kissed, and sucked. I wanted Sarah to cum. I wanted her to cum hard. I wanted her to cum quickly. There would be other times with a relaxed pace and tender seduction, but not at this moment.

I did all that I could with my lips and tongue. I slid two fingers inside her. She groaned. Her hips bucked. Her head thrashed back and forth. I stayed focused on my task. I was going to get Sarah off and I was not going to be denied. She grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled me against her. She moaned as the feelings in her built. Over and over I heard, "Oh, please. Oh, please." And then, "Oh, fuuuuuuck."

Orgasm took her.

Sarah's legs clamped around my head. Her body heaved. She sat upright and clenched me to her. Spasms rocked her body. She trembled. She held her breath. She shuddered. She whimpered.

And then she was still.

When she finally uncoiled herself from around me, she took my face in her hands and kissed me deeply, quietly, and passionately.

"Jake, that was amazing." was all she said before she collapsed backwards onto the bed.

Silly girl. She thought we were done.

'I'm glad you liked it. Don't go anywhere; I am just heading to the kitchen to grab a couple of beers. I'll be right back.'

'Ok.'

When I returned to the bedroom, Sarah had scooted herself up to the head of the bed with her very tousled hair cascading onto one of the pillows. He face was still flushed from the orgasm that she experienced a few minutes previously. She looked beautiful.

I handed her one of the beers and she took a long drink.

"God, Jake, do you know how long it has been since I've cum that hard?"

She closed her eyed and smiled. I think she wanted to make sure the experience was etched permanently in her memory.

I drained my beer, put the bottle on the night stand, and sat beside her on the bed. I had been successful in getting Sarah to cum twice, but I wasn't done with her yet. I reached over and stroked her hair, her face, and ran a finger over her lips. Then I bent over and kissed her. It was a slow, wet kiss. There was no need for the same frantic pace we had just enjoyed. These were kisses to be savored. He mouth was soft and her tongue was playful.

I shifted a little and kissed her on the forehead. Then I kissed her cheek, nibbled her earlobe, and then licked my way down her neck. I could taste the saltiness of her skin and it was delicious. I kissed and licked and nibbled and nuzzled. Sarah moaned softly and I could feel her begin to squirm. I lay down beside her and pulled her face to meet me in another kiss.

"I want you on top of me, Sarah."

"What do you have in mind?" she asked devilishly.

"Let's just play it by ear." I replied.

I helped Sarah so she was sitting astride me, cowgirl-style. She reached down, took my cock in her hand, and shifted herself in preparation for me to enter her pussy but I stopped her. She looked at me, somewhat perplexed, but I grabbed her wrists, held them by my sides, and said, "Just slide back and forth. You'll get the idea."

Her pussy was soft and smooth and slick and felt fabulous against my cock. I softly pressed up against her as she moved and we fell into a slow, coordinated rhythm. "I've never tried this before", Sarah said quietly, "I hope that feels as good for you as it does for me." It was my turn to grunt my appreciation.

I put my hands on her hips and pulled her against me. I pushed myself up against her to increase the friction. Sarah added some side-to-side motion to the movement of her hips and the sensation was amazing. My cock was as hard as I could ever remember as this beautiful woman masturbated me with her pussy. As much as I wanted to cum, I wanted to prolong the pleasure even more.

Firmly, I grabbed Sarah's hips and rolled her to the side. She pretended to pout a little but I assured her we weren't done. I stood beside the bed and chuckled to myself. It certainly hadn't been a consideration when we purchased this bed a few years earlier, but it just so happened that it was a perfect height for some of my favorite sexual positions.

I pulled Sarah to the edge of the mattress. I held her lovely legs in a vertical position with her ankles crossed. I kissed and licked along one of her calves and then I moved into position and rubbed the head of my shaft up and down the lips of her pussy. Sarah lay there, wide-eyed and breathless.

Anticipation is a wonderful drug.

I love those first moments of penetration. It is such an intimate event when people surrender to lust and desire and passion. It is a moment of surprise and submission and connection. It is magical.

With a quiet thrust of my hips, the head of my cock slid between her moist pussy lips. I kept up the slow, gentle push until I could go no deeper. Sarah's back was arched and her eyes were closed. She bit her bottom lip and squirmed beneath me as her body adjusted to the sensations and pressure. I held myself in place, not moving, just enjoying the thrill of being inside this lovely woman.

Sarah opened her eyes and looked at me with a combination of intensity and lust.

"Fuck me", was all she said.

At that moment, there was nothing else I would rather have done.

I began with a series of long, slow strokes. I was going to take my time with this. When climax came, I wanted to leave her breathless, and speechless, and overwhelmed. I could feel Sarah's body resist every withdrawal and surrender to every thrust. In her position, she had very little leverage and it was relatively easy for me to control the pace. All I had to do was resist my own urges to rush.

She was very wet by this time and I could feel her muscles constrict and pulsate around my shaft. Softly, she moaned and whimpered and she wriggled her hips in gentle undulations to match my thrusts. Her eyes were shut. Her hands were clutching at the bed cover. Her head rolled gently back and forth. Her breathing was shallow. There was a look on her face of intense concentration. She was absolutely beautiful.

Bit by bit I increased the pace. I heard her whisper, 'Uh huh', over and over. She would hold her breath at times and her entire body would tense and relax. I could tell that she was close to coming. It was riveting to watch her reactions and recognize the fascinating emotional and physical struggle in which she was engaged.

Part of me wanted her to relent. I wanted her to surrender to the inevitable. And yet, another part of me was spellbound by the captivating scene playing out in front of my eyes. I wanted to know how far we could take this. How far she would dare to prolong her pleasure?

Sweat glistened on Sarah's beautiful body. Her eyes were clenched tightly. I began to flex my knees as I thrust into her so the movement was now inwards and upwards, lifting her slightly off the bed each time. She clutched her breasts in her hands and squeezed her nipples - hard.

Finally, she reached her limit. "Oh. Oh... Ohhhh...!" was followed by a deep, "Unnnggghhh!" as she came. Sarah's whole body seemed to quiver and shake. Muscles clenched and released as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. I pumped into her a few more times and then was still. Her legs squeezed tightly together and she held her breath as the last spasms of her orgasm rocked her. Her breathing resumed and it was shallow and quick. I eased out of her and lowered her legs gently to the bed. She lay still for several moments.

It was one of the most intensely satisfying sexual experiences of my life.

'Good God, Jake. Where did you learn to do THAT?"

I grinned and replied, "Middle School!" Then I continued. "I really don't know where that came from. It was completely spontaneous. And you, were amazing!"

Sarah blushed, and smiled.

"Come and lie with me." she invited. And I did.

We stayed together for quite some time. Sarah snuggled against me and it was wonderful to hold her. Few words were spoken. None were really necessary. I smiled to myself and thought, "Dear diary, this – is going to be a hell of a ride."

12