Tee's Trial Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Look the man said. I am a successful lawyer with a fetish that I can afford to indulge in and I would like to indulge with you. Your body specifically. He raked his hands down her arms and sides and up and across her belly causing her to hold her breath again while her body popped like bacon in a frying pan. Ffffffffffff she exhaled again. Why didn't you just say that at first then? She asked not able to contain herself from giggling all through the sentence. It was like the tickling persisted even after he stopped. And the anticipation would cause the ticklish feelings before he even touched her! This whole crazy situation she found herself in made her giggle. He answered would you have come if you knew I was just a guy and not a video company. Tee thought about it. Probably not. It's pretty weird she giggled. It is he said smiling but harmless. This is fun Tee said laughing again.

So let's see, the man said while he took a firm squeeze of her hips. OH MY GOD!! Tee burst out while sitting up, grabbing his wrist and trying to pull them away. He smiled and said you're going to have to be tougher than that. Let's try again. Tee paused for a second and then laid back down slowly raising her arms back above her head. You can do this she thought to herself. He squeezed her sides and she immediately sat up again grabbing at his arms. She looked at him and said I don't think I can do this, it's so intense. Are you sure he said. She thought for a second, is this over? I want to do this she said. Tears welling in her eyes, I want to do what you want me to but I tell myself to take it and it doesn't work. My body just does it, I can't help it.

Can we try something else the man said?* Tee nodded, she was feeling helpless like she was about to fail and she wanted this now. She didn't even really know what this job was but her gut was telling her she wanted this job. She was learning things about herself that she never knew. This was new, it was fun, exciting, and challenging and she wanted more. She wanted to know now how much she could take. Five seconds the man said. Keep your arms up for five seconds. OK she said. The man said tell me when. What? Tee asked. Say tickle me. Oh Jesus are you serious? She thought. OK, three, two, one, "tickle me".

He immediately squeezed her sides, up and down her rib cage. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FIVE, FOUR, THREEE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TWO ONE. He stopped. You did it. Tee nodded her head up and down while still laughing, genuinely surprised at what she just did. Ready? Tee looked up at the ceiling, stretched her arms up and took two deep breaths. Ten seconds this time the man said. Tee paused, took one more deep breath and then said "tickle me".

The man started pinching her stomach muscles along her panty line and kept poking and pinching with thumb and forefinger across and along all six of her visible, clenching, flexing, quivering stomach muscles. Hahahahahahahahah** hahahahahahahahahah. FOUR, THREE, she heard him say as his hands started digging in around the sides of her breast and he grabbed her armpits and her arms clenched down clamping is hands against her sides. She was silently laughing by now and could not stop.

The man was obviously having fun as she looked up at him she really did find him attractive. He had rolled up his sleeves and had that v shape to his torso. Thin but not skinny and oh my. He has a bulge! Which made her continue to laugh even more. He was getting off on this! Her skin was flush with heat herself this was all so new!

I'm confident if I gave you a bar or a rope to hold onto you could take a lot more. But I think it's safe to move on. So you want to do this? He asked. I do. So from three to six, Monday thru Saturday, who does your body belong to? He asked. My body belongs to you sir. And when your body belongs to me, what can I do to it? He asked. Anything you want sir. She answered smiling. Ready to go to the next room and take it up a notch? He asked. Absolutely Tee said with a big grin.

12