Tee's Trial Ch. 05

Story Info
Tee's first tickle session continues.
1.5k words
4.7
14.4k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lyn74
lyn74
10 Followers

Matt said alright tee, you have an idea of how this goes, and you didn't panic or cry on us which means you did really well. You also know now that no amount of begging or pleading will cause us to stop doing what we are doing. As long as we see that you are not in pain, breathing adequately, and not freaking out we will continue until we are done within a reasonable amount of time. Having said that, he continued. Are there any limits or concerns you would like to talk about before we start. How long is this session going to last? Tee asked. About 20 minutes, maybe 30 Matt answered. Tee looked at him and said do your worst.

Sam stepped into the bed frame and straddled her above her thighs and leaned over hovering her hands just above Tee's hip bones. Tee's body involuntarily tensed up while she watched Matt take a knee beside the bed reaching his arms over and hovering his hands right over her rib cage. Tee was taking quick breaths but mostly was holding her breath anticipating the onslaught that was about to happen. you asked for this, Matt said with an evil grin. Tee gave a single nod in agreement and sucked in another quick breath.

"Now" Matt said and four hands started ferociously tickling her upper body. Sam pressing her thumbs into the flesh around her hips and making torturous circles sending her entire body into uncontrollable spasms! And every time she paused or moved her hands the tickling over her ribs, belly, and underarms by Matt immediately overwhelmed her and sent her into hard belly laughs. AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

She would laugh as hard as she could until she would run out of air the tickling continuing while she would continue to buck and laugh silently lurching her head forward in total desperation. Then her body would gasp a big breath of air before bellowing out another AAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Matt and Sam tickled her like this for five or six minutes straight without stopping. Tee thought she would pass out or that a switch would flip in her mind or body and she would stop being ticklish. Neither happened. The pauses, the changes in speed, location and intensity of the tickling kept her body in a constant state of surprised ticklish reactions. She would try to find a spot on the ceiling and mentally leave but the tickling kept her all to aware of the tickling she was enduring. Eyes clinching, body bucking and pulling and fighting with all her might the tickling seemed to go on and on.

A couple of times, Tee's mind seized enough awareness to think cry mercy! Beg! Demand this to stop but she refused. NO! She thought to herself while laughing and struggling I will not cry mercy, I can take this! I will take this! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!

The Tickling stopped and Tee gasped for air unable to speak. Her body was shaking as if it was still being tickled, little mini quakes rippling through her defenseless body. But before her body or breathing could regain any sense of normalcy she heard the buzzing of the magic wand being turned on to high. She looked down just in time to see Sam press the massager directly on her clit, pressing her mound upward guaranteeing direct contact. Her body shook and quaked. It was to intense to be called pleasure but her hips instantly started to thrust and rock taking in the vibrations.

Matt began to tickle her armpits again, just as hard as he did at first, and she laughed but not nearly as hard as before. There were so many intense sensations going on that she was completely overwhelmed. MMMMMMM! Heheheheh ooohhhhh! Matt's tickling softened a bit but continued as his fingers stopped digging into her and started gliding his fingernails all over her torso that was arching up towards him in sexual reaction to the vibrator. Goose bumps covered her body as her orgasm erupted. AAAHAHAHAHAH!

As soon as her orgasm subsided, her tickling became even more intense than what she had already experienced. Instead of becoming less ticklish she was becoming more and more ticklish as the session went on.

"Switch" Matt coolly said and then walked down to her feet and Sam took her place beside her starting to play with Tee's hard and fully erect nipples. Please! She whispered to Sam a tear running down her cheek. Sam wiped the tear from her cheek and kissed her on the forehead. OK sweetheart, we'll tickle you some more. Matt tore into the soles of Tee's feet sending her into another world. AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sam's tickles were not quite as intense but her long nails still sent ticklish shocks through her every few seconds. Sam would alternate between light tickles and caressing and fondling her small perky breast and playing with her nipples which had become very sensitive.

Matt however, had no mercy. He re-applied baby oil to both feet and then took a hair brush and started scrubbing the bottoms of her feet. AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OH! JESUS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Sam stopped tickling and fondling and pressed the vibrator on her a second time. UUUUGH. HEHEHE FUUUUUCK! Tee cried. Matt stopped tickling her feet and the wand quickly brought Tee to the edge of orgasm. Tee's didn't say anything but right when she was about to cum Sam removed the vibrator and Matt would immediately attack one of her feet with the hair brush. AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH! Then the tickling would stop and the vibrator would assault her with more intense sensations of a different kind. Matt and Sam went back and forth like this edging and tickling her until she had been on the edge of orgasm nine or ten times. Tee's body was soaked with sweat and her face was soaked with tears.

She wasn't crying because she wanted the session to stop. Tee was so overloaded with feelings both physical and emotional it was just her bodies reaction, and when Matt stopped tickling for like the tenth time and Tee's body quickly started showing signs of immanent orgasm, the vibrations kept going until a big orgasm ripped out of tee's body. OH GOD, OH GOD! MMMMMMMMMMMMM!

After Tee came the second time Sam scooted around the bed until she was overhead and leaning forward, her exquisite large breast were hovering right over Tee's face while Sam lightly raked her long fingernails up and down her body. Matt was doing the same thing to her feet and legs going all the way up to her hips and lower belly sometimes almost meeting the tickling fingers of Sam and then the four hands parting and tickling her in opposite directions.

Tee's laughter had become soft, almost under her breath as if she was laughing to her self. She was spent and exhausted. Would you like us to stop Tee? Tee was unable to answer or even think. She just continued to quietly laugh and her body continued to jump and flinch in reaction to the soft tickles she was receiving. Would you like us to keep going? Matt pressed. Tee's just kept laughing and squirming, not saying anything.

Matt and Sam untied her and sat her up on the bench. Sam went to the kitchenette and brought her a hot cup of tea and dried her off with a big thick towel. Matt left the room and returned with her clothes that he had gathered from the office and Sam's desk drawer and told her that she had done an excellent job for the most part.

For the most part? Tee's asked genuinely proud of herself for enduring the most intense thing she had ever endured. You didn't tell us when you were about to cum Matt said. My mind was blank! I couldn't say anything Tee responded. Rules are rules Matt shrugged. Would you like your punishment to be physical or financial? He matter of factly asked.

Physical tee calmly and confidently answered knowing whatever it was it couldn't be worse than what just happened. Good answer Sam said as she hugged Tee from behind with the big fluffy towel. After what you just took, you have nothing to worry about. Sam smiled, confirming what Tee had just thought. Do you tickle all the girls this hard? Tee asked. Not at all Matt said. But you asked us to. You practically dared us. Tee smiled and nodded agreeing that she had. Do you regret it? Sam asked. Not at all Tee said. Tonight was wonderful. Tee said, is there a round three? Do I get punished tonight?

Nope Matt answered. You exceeded all our hopes and expectations. Your done for tonight and the job is yours if you want it. Your first payday is a week from tomorrow. We'll work your punishment out another time. It just became obvious to Tee that all the talk of Sir, and Ma'am, and punishment was all just role play. She was going to be played with no matter what happened. Yes sir, she answered. She was determined to play her role and be the answer to all of Matt's fantasies better than any girl before her.

OK then Matt said we'll leave you to get dressed and I'll see you tomorrow then. Three o'clock sharp Tee said with a big grin.

lyn74
lyn74
10 Followers