Tegan's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James slowly pushed himself deeper. Her pussy was so tight that it felt like her pussy was gripping his dick. He had to take her in slow strokes to get his dick wet with her juices to help stretch her out enough for him to fit.

Tegan's body betrayed her as she felt herself shudder in pleasure.

"Tegan?" Brad asked.

Tegan could hear Brad, but her mind was drifting away at the intense pleasure overcoming her. She felt herself push back against James as his thick cock explored new areas of her cunt. It filled her in ways she had never experienced and wanted more.

"Hello?" Brad said looking for some type of response.

Part of Tegan knew Brad was talking again. Her drunken mind was racing trying to figure out what to do. It was then that she noticed the suitcase on floor with clothes spilled out onto the floor.

"My suitcase is on the floor and all my clothes fell out." She heard herself say.

"Oh, okay. You want me to let you go?" Brad asked.

James was slowly sliding his cock in and out from behind Tegan and she felt herself losing control.

"Yeah, okay." Was all she could muster before hanging up the phone and dropping it so she could brace herself with both hands while James slowly picked up his pace. "Oh, my God, I can't cheat, I can't do this!" she began muttering.

James could feel Tegan's body start to shudder and wiggle despite the words coming out of her mouth. He knew that he wouldn't be able to last much longer because she felt so good. With all the willpower he could muster he pulled all the way out.

After being on the edge of an orgasm, it felt like she was empty when James pulled his dick out. She looked back over her shoulder at James who was now standing up with his raging hard-on sticking out.

"What are you doing?" She asked flustered.

"You said you can't so I stopped." He said knowing that she couldn't stop now.

Still on her hands and knees with her breasts hanging, Tegan didn't move while her mind tried to reconcile the situation. She knew what she was doing was wrong, she knew Brad was on his way and would be here soon. She also knew that she had just been on the brink of a mind blowing orgasm.

James pulled on his boxer briefs, albeit looking ridiculous with his erection not complying and sticking out from the leg.

Tegan stood up looking at the beautiful cock that was not ready to be put away. James reached for his pants and was about to step in when she said, "Wait!"

James looked with a knowing smile and said, "What?"

"I uh. You uh. You can't leave like that." She finally spit out while motioning towards his hardon.

While her mind was screaming, "What are you doing?" Tegan pushed James down onto her bed, she pulled his underwear off and climbed on his lap. Leaning forward and up to give her enough room to point the tip of his cock back at her entrance. Her pussy was still wet, but felt like it had closed up on her. Gripping the giant cock with one hand, she rubbed the big head around her pussy lips getting it wet with her juices.

Not being able to wait any longer, she pushed the head back into her tight pussy and let out a deep moan once the tip was in. The mushroom shaped head was even wider than the rest of the cock providing a ribbed-like effect that felt like a massage inside her pussy. Tegan moved herself down only slightly before pulling herself back up just until she felt like he might slip out and then back down smoothly pushing herself down a little deeper with each stroke. She placed her hands down on James hard chest as she continued riding him.

James watched the pale redhead bounce up and down on his cock. Her natural breasts bounced freely with each stroke. He grabbed each breast with each hand and rubbed her pink nipples with his thumbs making Tegan squirm even more and causing her to almost lose her rhythm. Tegan's body began quivering and was having trouble keeping pace so she leaned forward and allowed James to take more control with powerful hip thrusts. The only sounds in the room were the pair's grunts and wet slapping sounds. James was able to move Tegan to where her breasts were hanging in his face. He took advantage and began kissing and licking her hard nipples.

Suddenly, Tegan's phone began ringing again and Brad's face appeared on the screen from caller ID. Tegan looked at the face and said, "Oh my God, I'm cheating!" as if she just then realized it. The excitement and adrenaline pushed James over the edge and his cock began throbbing inside Tegan which was too much for her to handle. Slowing into stronger thrusts Tegan screamed out in ecstasy and James let out a strong grunt as his cock exploded inside Tegan. Tegan collapsed against James' chest and their sweaty bodies heaved as they caught their breaths while continuing to grind their groins together.

Tegan realized the phone had stopped ringing and looked back over at it with her naked breasts still pushed against James.

A text message came in. "I'm here"

Tegan sat up in a panic and pulled herself off James and let his now soft cock slip out with what felt like a massive amount of cum. She scrambled to grab her clothes despite the cum running down her legs and ignored what she had just done.

"You have to get out of here, NOW!" Tegan said in a hurried tone to James.

James wasn't worried about Brad, but he wanted another shot at her hot pussy so he got up and began putting his clothes on when they heard a knock at the door.

Tegan pushed James into the small closet and shut it. She rushed back to the door and opened it. "Hey! How did you get in?" Tegan asked.

"Oh I just said I was coming up to get your bags." Brad replied. He noticed the room was messier than normal as Tegan scrambled to shove her stuff back in her suitcase. "Are you okay you look sweaty?"

"Oh, yeah. I was just hurrying to get everything packed.

Brad looked around the room suspiciously. Something didn't feel right. "Where's James? I was hoping to meet him."

"Um, I don't know. He left a while ago, maybe next time. Okay you ready?" She asked hurriedly.

"What's the rush? I was hoping to relax for a few minutes."

Tegan's nerves were on edge. "I just want to get home. I'm ready to go. Please?"

Brad looked around again for anything out of place and then relented, "Okay, sure." Brad took her bag and the couple left the dorm room.

A few minutes later, James quietly left the closet and looked around the now quiet room. Before he left, he grabbed a pair of pink laced panties as a souvenir and stuffed them into his pocket. He left casually with a big grin of his face knowing that she would be back.

12