Telekinesis - the Undoing Ch. 02

Story Info
Mandy has help with a predicament, her strangely dyed pubes.
3.1k words
4.39
27.7k
13

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,658 Followers

Telekinesis - the undoing of Mandy, Rachel and a few more besides

by Maximilian Cummings

Chapter 2

The bell for the end of the lesson rang and there was the usual rush to be first out of the door. Mandy snatched the incriminating pen up but made no movement to leave. Her desperate hope was everyone including Mr Derais would leave before she did.

In contrast to the disaster of the lesson where everything she had tried to do, from holding onto panties to controlling Mr Derais' pen, had failed, this time her plan worked perfectly. Pretending to finish making notes and tidying her things allowed everyone to leave. Even Mr Derais, with a slightly puzzled look at Mandy's unusual care, walked out before her. The door closed and she was alone. Mandy moved fast. She had Mr Derais' desk open, his pen inserted and her panties removed from it in seconds. And it was lucky she had moved fast because no sooner had she retrieved her panties and shut the desk lid than the door opened again and in walked Mr Derais. Mandy headed for the door nodding to Mr Derais as she passed. She did not look back, did not look to see if he did watch her leaving or whether he noticed the turquoise blue patch she was sure would be on the back of her skirt, a patch which could not but draw the eye given the skirt was yellow.

The next lesson was a trial. Not that anything particularly happened: just Mandy was not comfortable - not comfortable at all with the strange events of the last period. Not comfortable due to the increasingly wet patch she was sitting upon, a patch she knew would be turquoise blue. Strange because it was just not normal for your panties to go walkabout and for the teacher's pen to seek to inseminate students with its ink. Mandy sat very still and tried to listen to the lesson. It was not easy. Her mind was elsewhere.

The last lesson of the day was not any better. In fact it was worse. Once more she had the feeling of invisible hands pulling her knees apart and fingers tugging, ever so gently, at her clitoral hood, just pulling the soft flappy bit of skin forward a little and letting go. Such a gentle touch, almost not there but nonetheless she was sure the skin was being pulled forward. Perhaps it was some sort of spasm, a muscle perhaps but she did not think there was a muscle there to project the clitoral hood forward and then relax. It was irritating but mildly arousing as well. It did not feel like a muscular spasm more like fingers pulling, and pulling so close to her clit - indeed actually moving it. What was happening to her? Was she going mad?

The end of the lesson came none too soon and once again Mandy waited- waited to be the last one to leave the class so no one would see the blue wet patch at the back of her skirt. Would it look better if she brought it to the side and swivelled the skirt around her hips?

Mandy followed the last student out, so different from her normal persona of being one of the first, laughing with the girls or flirting with the boys. The others must have sensed her mood and left her be. A few half concerned looks came her way and a slightly unsettling, rather more than mere glance from Bobby Robinson as if he knew about her wet patch. There was nothing actually wrong with Bobby Robinson but from Mandy's perspective there was not a lot right either. He was quiet, timid, and not really attractive to the opposite sex. Everything Mandy was not really. Had he perhaps caught a glimpse of her presumed wet patch?

A visit to the 'ladies' confirmed Mandy's worst fears. The patch was more than obvious. It was large and a very turquoise blue. A colour of ink she knew so well. The skirt was ruined. There was no way the ink would wash out. Her sex was not its usual colour either - the turquoise blue staining remarkable. Mandy was almost paralysed with worry. How was she to get home? In a way the patch looked better at the front but then everyone would see it; at the back it at least looked like Mandy had sat in a puddle of blue ink - but that, of course, raised the question why?

The best thing would be to find something else to wear: a spare pair of shorts, a skirt left lying around - but how likely was that? The girls did not usually leave various items of useful clothing around on the lockers. A coat would have done, however odd it would be to wear a coat in the sweltering summer weather - but why would anyone leave a coat around in midsummer? She could hardly just wear her panties - still stuffed in her bag from when she had retrieved them from Mr Derais' desk.

There was nothing at the lockers and that left the changing rooms for the gym and swimming pool as a possibility. There were few students left in the college or else they were already engaged in the after school activities and that left Mandy alone. She hurried across to the gym area and slipped into the girls' changing room. It was very clean and tidy - certainly without any odd items of clothing left lying around. Mandy's plan was not working.

Outside Mandy paused and looked at the door to the boys' changing room. Did she dare check that? Of course she had never been in there but might a boy have left a pair of shorts - gym shorts - in there? There appeared to be no-one around. A quick peek was worth the risk. Mandy pushed and slipped inside. There was no one there. There was no reason for anyone to be there. There really had been no risk at all of walking in one or many of her male classmates naked and getting dressed from their showers, all turning as one to look at her. Perhaps up to fifteen or seventeen penises all limply turned in her direction - an idea both interesting and shocking at the same time.

Not a naked boy but hanging from a peg there was a pair of shorts - white running shorts which would probably fit. It was not the time to consider whose they were, what boy had been inside them or how clean they were. They did not have a large turquoise blue stain on them, they would not embarrass Mandy, she could get safely home in them.

Mandy strode to the shorts, glanced around and then slipped her skirt down her thighs and put it down on a bench. Unbelievably she was standing in the boys changing rooms with nothing on below her waist. She could not really believe she was doing this. She turned and reached for the shorts but they were not there - they were gone. In panic Mandy turned again and reached for her skirt - it was gone.

Mandy's afternoon had suddenly turned from bad to really awful. In panic she looked around the room. Where were they? She was suddenly so vulnerably half naked and, worse, there was nothing else there to wear - not even a jock strap, however ludicrous she would have looked in that - nor a towel: which would have 'done.'

Footsteps - panic - a look right and left for an escape route - and in through the door walked Bobby Robinson - of all people.

Mandy accepted it could have been worse. It could have been Mr Derais, the college principal or one of the other teachers. It was not going to be a girl. Girls were not allowed in the boys changing room and would not have gone there anyway. Why would they? Only Mandy had a reason and a very odd one at that, particularly as the shorts and her skirt had disappeared.

She did not know what to say and there was Bobby staring, staring without any pretence at looking elsewhere, at her sex, her patch of curly blond hair forming a triangle right at the junction of her thighs, at something she would never, never have shown that particular boy. Was it simply her sex he was staring at or could he see the turquoise blue staining? Her legs were tightly together - but... had it dyed more than just her sex? Inside his own shorts she could see movement - Bobby Robinson was getting hard because of her. She had to say something. He did not seem to be about to say anything.

"I've lost my skirt, I'm looking for some shorts or something, I..." It came to Mandy that her statement did not really work. She was obviously, very obviously missing panties as well.

Bobby spoke, "Oh, really, a bit unfortunate. How did that happen?" He looked around. "Nothing here really for you. I know, you can borrow my boxers if you like. You are a bit naked down there. Yes."

It was strange, his apparent acceptance of her explanation. He did not seem to even question it and Mandy was hardly thinking straight. The offer was so welcome that Mandy did not even think, she just said, "Oh please," and did not think why he was so calmly accepting the appearance of a girl with nothing on below her waist and her lame excuse.

If Mandy had thought sensibly, she might have expected Bobby to have gone into a shower cubicle or something to remove his shorts but instead he just began to unbuckle his belt. The shorts slipped and there was Bobby in his boxers with a very obvious erection straining to get out - indeed she could see a bit of it through the fly. Her mouth fell open and she tried to turn her head to look away and save him his modesty even if hers was lost. Bobby seemed totally unconcerned as he pulled his boxers down, catching his erection almost deliberately in the waistband and causing it to spring upwards when released with a slap against his stomach.

Of course the whole situation was a surprise to Mandy. Never would she have thought she would be in the boys' changing rooms with a half naked Bobby but what was also a surprise was the size of the thing - his erection. It was bigger than any of her boyfriends' past or present, much bigger in fact, two or three inches longer, perhaps, and thicker to match. Who would have believed it of Bobby Robinson? What a pity Jeff, her current boyfriend did not have that cock! In a way it explained Bobby's unconcern at dropping his shorts and boxers. He had absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about!

Bobby stepped towards her as he offered the boxers to Mandy, seemingly completely unconcerned at what he was showing her. Was he a closet exhibitionist? Did he think she was?

Mandy reached but instead of her fingers closing on the thin cotton material her hand went lower and further; she could not stop it or her fingers; they went for Bobby's erection; her fingers closed around it. The act was totally unintentional. It was if her fingers were not under her control and then, there she was, holding it just like she held her boyfriends' cocks when she was petting them - masturbating them - giving them a hand job or just engaged in foreplay. Of course it felt bigger - it was bigger. Her fingers began tugging, began manipulating, began sliding the skin - yes, completely unintentionally, Mandy found herself wanking a half-naked Bobby Robinson in the boys' changing rooms.

Bobby looked surprised. What could Mandy say?

"Sorry I didn't mean to..." but her hand was continuing to stroke.

"I mean..." what could she say?

She stared at the thing in her hand, at the big plum head with its eye, as she alternately covered and uncovered it.

What could she say? And so she said the only thing she really could say, "I thought... I wondered... is this fair exchange for your shorts?"

What else could she say? It explained her hand. Not that she could explain to herself why she had grabbed his cock and was now wanking away with enthusiasm.

Bobby was gaping at her, looking from her face to her hand.

"I guess so. I..."

She, for her part, could not stop staring at the thing as her hand worked it. It was so big. Into her mind came the phrase, 'magnificent specimen.' Mr Derais had used the phrase only that day in discussing flight and had shown slides of an eagle. Was Mr Derais perhaps an ornithologist? Did he watch birds? The thought so incongruous but the phrase so apt - so apt for Bobby Robinson's engorged penis. Fuck! It was indeed three inches longer than Jeff's and so thick. She was fascinated by it, almost mesmerised by it. 'Magnificent specimen' indeed - an eagle of a penis! Her other hand reached and stroked his balls.

It seemed as if she had been forced to start the wanking but, having started, she felt she should go on working it.

Happy sounds - or that was her interpretation - from Bobby. It was only when he said, "Err Mandy..." that she looked up from staring at the thing in her hand, the thing she was moving, almost mesmerised by its curving size.

But before he could complete his sentence his face screwed up and Mandy realised what she had done - what she had already done. Just like her boyfriends - at least to start with - he had come, or was about to come, too quickly.

It was not quite the knife edge trigger, but she had not been wanking for long. It was obvious to her Bobby was a boy unused to having his cock handled by a girl. Perhaps had never had it handled before. Without thinking her hand sped up, she was on auto-pilot, and before she could consider that it was perhaps not a very good idea to have Bobby's erection pointing at her his ejaculation started. She felt more than saw the first spurt as it landed warmly on her tee shirt, she tried to pull the cock to the side but instead she seemed to aim it right at her pubic hair and then spurt after translucent creamy spurt landed right there coming out of Bobby with quite a bit of force as her hand worked. She felt the warmth as the stuff landed on her skin.

Mandy stared at herself, her pubes all of a sudden a mess of semen. It did not really matter, even if some crept down and into her as she was on the Pill but to have Bobby Robinson cream over her - that mattered; to have Bobby Robinson's semen on her sex - that mattered. She was horrified.

"Huh, thanks," said Bobby. He was being polite. It was so, so out of place.

Mandy just stared. Her hand now unmoving but still holding the penis. It had semen on it, her hand had semen on it and so did her pubes and tee shirt. Lots of it.

"Oh, it was..." what could she say? "...nothing... thanks for the boxers."

Bobby slipped on his shorts: Mandy slipped on his boxers - happy to be clothed more than worried about cleaning herself off. She could do that later in the shower at home. The first shot of the ejaculation on her tee shirt looked exactly what it was - an ejaculation spurt. Mandy tried to do something with a cold tap in the basin. If anything it made it worse.

"Could you check if the coast is clear."

Evidently Bobby knew what she meant and looked outside.

"OK."

And Mandy found herself walking down the school corridor and out of the college; going home dressed in a pair of boy's striped boxers and a tee shirt showing a wet patch; a patch she had made trying to hide the actually still present mark of Bobby's cum. It was not an easy walk home but actually nobody seemed to stare or particularly notice - that she could see anyway. It was not comfortable.

She was relieved at escaping college and heading home unnoticed but the feeling the wetness of Bobby Robinson's cum all in her curly hair definitely ruined the mood! Worse, the bodily fluid was perhaps a little lower, indeed, where it most definitely should not be. At least it did not soak through the boxers but there was the worry of the fly opening a little as she walked letting someone have a flash of pubic hair - pubic hair with sticky, creamy stuff mixed up in it.

It was only when Mandy got home, was safely in the bathroom and trying to peel off Bobby's boxers which seemed to be glued to her pubic hair by the now dried cum - quite a few hairs chose to leave her and stay with the boxers - did she think it odd that Bobby had just happened to come by at the moment she was skirt and panty-less. Had he had something to do with her strange experiences in Mr Derais' lesson? And what had happened to those shorts and her skirt for that matter?

She stared at his boxers and her pubes both covered in his cum. That simply must not happen again. It was simply too awful to have been holding Bobby Robinson's cock of all people and 'that' happening. What had made her do it? And she was going to be reminded of it tomorrow when she handed the boxers back. Best to wash them and neatly parcel them up. Handing underpants to a boy with everyone watching would be bad enough but if they were very clearly cum stained then that would just be so gross and so humiliating. What would everyone think - that she and Jeff were no longer together and Bobby and she were an item? She shuddered and stepped into the shower knowing she was now going to have to touch Bobby's semen in order to wash it off. She picked up the shower gel and squirted a large creamy dollop into her hand and all it did was remind her of Bobby squirting dollops of his cum into her pubes. He hadn't half come!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,658 Followers