Telekinesis - the Undoing Ch. 03

Story Info
Mandy has more trouble - this time with an animated banana.
5.6k words
4.57
26.7k
14

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Telekinesis - the undoing of Mandy, Rachel and a few more besides

by Maximilian Cummings

*****

Mandy crept quietly into college the next day. She was most definitely subdued. Yesterday had been very odd; things had happened that were not right; inexplicable things. She had not wanted to go to college but her mother had told her not to be 'silly.' She could not tell her mother her reasons for not wanting to go, could not tell her about her panties going for a walk in Mr. Derais' class, could not tell her about what his pen had done, anymore than she could tell Mr. Derais himself. Such things just did not happen.

At college, everything was as normal as could be. Her breasts did not start moving around of their own accord, nothing tried to pretend to be a penis and insert itself into her vagina and none of her clothes tried to slip off and go their own way. She even began fooling around a little with her boyfriend, Jeff, and her girlfriends. The only slightly unsettling thing that happened was seeing Bobby Robinson watching her from afar. In a way it was not surprising - given how he had helped her out the day before and what she had found herself doing for him - but she was not sure he was not in some way behind the strange happenings. But how could he be? And of course, she did have to speak to him and hand over the parcel with his washed and neatly ironed boxers in it. She did not want to make a big thing of it. It was better to hand it over in full public view than risk someone seeing a parcel handed over in secret. Mandy had thanked him - of course. He had not said anything awful in return - like asking her for a date or something.

The only thing not normal was the colour of her pubes. Mr Derais' ink had not washed off however hard she had worked at herself. To anyone looking at her in the shower - and there had not been anyone - it would have looked like she was frigging herself silly but the shower gel had not washed the ink off. She had lain on her bed looking at herself in a mirror, at the blue staining of her labia that trailed down her pudenda to her bottom - the turquoise all making it quite surreal. There was no way she could let Jeff see this - there would have to be celibacy until it wore off. He would not like that. He was very demanding. She would have to forestall him or not go out with him until it wore off. Perhaps she could say it was her period, but he knew her last had been only a week ago. She would have to try other ways to please him and make him cum before he got into her panties and found out the awful truth. It was going to have to be blow jobs. Not that she minded sucking Jeff. No, she liked that mostly, but was not too keen on him coming in her mouth. She had not let him do that ever - though she had once or twice had to move ever so quickly to avoid it happening! Well she had just have to get over that and like it - she would have to make him cum quickly and that would be the best way.

She would simply have to condition herself to like the idea of Jeff coming in her mouth; turn her distaste into a desire. Maybe she should fantasise about oral sex and ejaculations. Perhaps that would help. Her thoughts moved to the boys' showers; imagining her classmates naked and in a state of excitement - erect. Mr Derais standing there in his usual stern manner, telling her that, as a punishment for taking his pen - stealing his ink - she had to suck the boys all dry. Mr Derais tying her hands behind her back and forcing her to kneel as, one by one, the knobs were brought to her and she sucked and bobbed her head as they spurted into her mouth. Interesting thoughts - thoughts of all those different dicks appearing one by one in front of her. Quite graphic thoughts in her mind but she did not include Bobby Robinson in her fantasy even with his impressive dick.

What would it be like going to the next lesson with her tummy full of her class mates' semen, feeling a little full and all of them looking at her knowing what they had just done - perhaps even the girls if they had been made to watch.

Had Mr Derais been surprised to find his pen empty of ink? If he only knew where it had gone...what would he have said? Would he feel envy at his pen's exploits?

She needed to condition herself to liking the thought of Jeff coming in her mouth. The rapid spurting and the taste and texture of his semen in her mouth. It would not really be that bad, that unpleasant. Her thoughts needed to physically and mentally prepare her.

Mandy's thoughts drifting again to Mr. Derais. What would it be like having Mr Derais in her mouth - and coming? She imagined him stern and be-suited with his cock sticking out of his neatly pressed trousers, a cock dyed just as turquoise blue as her own pubes. Mandy stifled a giggle at the thought, would his semen be turquoise blue too? The special ink he used in his pen, that turquoise blue, and his acerbic notes on homework were legendary. It seemed only right that his personal attachment to the colour had seeped into his very being, even to colouring his penis and more. It might stain her lips too and let everyone know what she had done. Mandy imagined the knowing looks on the other girls faces and then, with relief, seeing she was not the only girl with blue lips.

A giggle, amusing thoughts about Mr Derais, thoughts that still left her with the need to get over her disquiet about letting Jeff come in her mouth - but she simply could not let Jeff see her blue pubis. The other girls said that swallowing was "OK," even nice, sort of a bit salty but a little slimy as well. Indeed, they said, it was even easier to clean up afterwards - no mess at all (if you were careful) - and they did not have to worry about it getting on their clothes and leaving evidence (if you were careful) or smearing their makeup (if you were careful).

What exactly was it about the act that worried her? That it would be warm, well of course it would be. Like milk from a mother's breast. The quantity? Well she could swallow couldn't she. The taste? It was a pity she had not tried some already, after all he had squirted it into her often enough and left it all across her tummy earlier on - before they had got serious. Was it the texture? Well she did not know yet did she? No, she could not rationalise why she did not like it - it was just the idea of it all. The girls had said it was nice, pleasing a boy, and there was no question about it not being pleasing to a boy - when they had come the girls assured her the boys had been very pleased! It was not the same with girls, she had faked her own orgasms after all - sometimes.

It was a normal day, a perfectly normal day: it was a pity about the one after!

Mandy liked fruit. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Mandy liked apples, bananas, pears, oranges, clementines, pineapples, lychees, mangoes, grapes, ... she liked all fruit. She always chose at least one item as part of her lunch in the college canteen - often two or three. It was a bit of a joke amongst her friends but that did not worry her.

What did worry her that lunchtime, as she sat at table in the canteen at college, was the banana she had placed on her tray was no longer sitting by her apple. She was sure it had been there when she sat down. Her sandwich and can of juice was still there but the banana had vanished. Bananas do not simply disappear and they do not go walkabout.

"Have you got my banana, Jeff," she asked.

"Nope. Don't like 'em. Can't see what you see in them."

"Rachel?"

"Huh?"

"Have you taken my banana?"

"What banana?"

Rachel was being no help at all.

Mandy was puzzled. She was absolutely sure she had a banana. And then... she felt it. Knew exactly what the feeling was. Knew it was not Jeff's hand or anything else. It was the touch of a banana, an unpeeled banana, on her leg. Not just on her leg but on her thigh. Not just on her thigh but on her inner thigh right under her skirt. It had crept up on her somehow and was manoeuvring itself between her thighs, sliding itself up her leg like an awful worm.

It came to Mandy exactly what that banana had in mind. Closing her thighs tight did not do lot of good, her knees came tightly together, squeezing the banana and stopping its advance, but did not remove the threat entirely. Once more a dilemma - with everyone around she could hardly wrestle with it and force it up onto the table; and who knew what it might do if she attempted to eat it. She looked around the room but it was so very normal. No one was looking startled or perturbed, though she could see Bobby Robinson looking at her.

Slowly she undid the wrapper of her sandwich holding the banana tightly between her thighs. What could she do? There was only so long she could keep it clasped - she could hardly walk out of the canteen like that, waddling in a very strange manner. It was not easy to join in the conversation at the table, respond to Jeff and Rachel or Don's quick fire humour, whilst all the time seeking to contain the banana that she feared was desperately trying to imitate Mr. Derais pen. Why was this happening to her? Why were things trying to get inside her?

Eventually, when her thighs started to cramp and she could no longer hold them together, she relaxed a fraction. The banana, seizing the opportunity, wriggled and wormed its way between her soft thighs and made its way higher and higher until it was pressing against the thin cotton of her panties, pressing against her sex. Mandy breathed a sigh of relief, she had forgotten about her panties. There was no way the softish, unpeeled banana could penetrate her closed vagina let alone whilst covered and protected by her panties. She felt safe, sure it could not get through -that is until she felt her panties being drawn to one side by an unseen force, the path forward being laid bare for it; the banana pushing, seeking ingress.

It was not going to happen - she was not excited - not wet but dry. That was until she caught sight of the unopened sachet of olive oil for Rachel's salad tripping over the side of Rachel's tray and dancing over the edge of the table. The following oily squirt on her nether regions was not unexpected, she could feel it dripping down her as the banana seemed to wriggle around, no doubt covering itself in the oil before pushing its way inwards The progress was steady. Mandy did not know how far it went, could hardly bend under the table and have a look, but her thought was that, very likely, the stalk remained sticking out of her. At least it would be easy to remove later. She could simply pull on the stalk! If it stayed like that she could certainly walk from the canteen albeit feeling a little uncomfortable.

It was strange sitting there feeling so full. Yes, she had sat on Jeff's lap like that with his big 'banana' inside her but that had been different. Here she was, right in the middle of the canteen with the same feeling of fullness. At least it was not moving like Jeff's 'banana' would have been. She, perhaps, should have known better than to find relief in that. After a minute it began to move, sliding out of her before returning and then settling into a regular in and out, in and out motion.

Mandy tried to keep up a normal conversation but it just was not easy. Despite the location, despite herself, the banana was affecting her, turning her on. Or perhaps it was the location, perhaps it was because the whole college was around her that she was being turned on!

She was being fucked in the middle of the college canteen and nobody knew. No one knew that this girl, there in the midst of her normal lunchtime conversation with her friends, was being invaded by a banana that was rapidly pushing in and out of her now liberally moistened sex. Mandy reached out with her hands and gripped the table edge. This could not really be happening to her; she must not make it like that scene in 'When Harry met Sally,' no, she could not give the appearance of orgasm - real or otherwise!

There was a sudden silent pause, just on the brink of her coming.

"Are you all right, Mandy?" It was Rachel looking concerned. "You've gone awfully red - it is a bit hot in here."

"I see you've found your banana, Mandy." It was Jeff.

"Wha... where?" And there on the tray was her banana, looking as yellow as it had before but rather damp, with a real sheen to it. Her friends were looking at a banana made damp from her own sexual lubrication and the olive oil!

Mandy was quick, "Oh yeah, in my pocket," yes, well, so to speak.

Mandy grabbed at it and peeled it, worried her friends might comment on its sheen, its abnormal wetness. She took a bite and caught Bobby out of the corner of her eye looking at her intently. Mandy knew perfectly well why boys like to see girls eating bananas. She turned to Don as he made another of his jokes, chewing and swallowing.

She laughed at what he had said and then saw Rachel looking at her.

"That went fast," said Rachel, "you gobbled that quickly."

Mandy turned back to the banana and instead of a nearly complete, half peeled banana with just a bite at the top missing there was just the skin on her plate. Where had the rest of the banana gone now?

An insistent pushing at her sex alerted her to the obvious, the banana, now peeled, had returned to her vagina and was seeking to fuck her again. Weakened by the loss of the surrounding yellow skin Mandy felt the pulpy flesh pushing in, but not in a firm way, it was all just a little too soft for that. It was as if Jeff had gone all soft on her by coming too soon - he tended to do that. Oh yes, it all went in, a steady pressure as it eased itself back in. She could feel the cotton of her panties being drawn back into place leaving the banana stuffed where it should not be.

What could she do? There was no longer a stalk to pull the thing out with. What could she say to her friends? She could hardly ask Rachel for help - not with the blue dye all over her sex. Let alone imagine how she was possibly going to explain why she had stuffed herself with a peeled banana on top of having, apparently. poured turquoise ink all over her snatch. It was unthinkable.

The next class was not at all an easy experience, not at all easy sitting through Mr Derais' lesson with a banana up her... It had to be removed but it was now all soft and squidgy, squeezing herself did not seem to help much, it just mulched the banana in her vagina, making it more suitable for a banana sandwich or milkshake! Perhaps when she got home she could work it all out with a mirror and something - perhaps a spoon? What was happening to her when first pens and now bananas took a sexual interest in Mandy?

It was not going to be easy at the end of the day heading out of college to go home whilst feeling decidedly squidgy in the baby making department. Mandy wondered if she could do something first. But she was sure the, now mashed, banana would not come out with just fingers - nothing to grab hold of and pull. She doubted her fingers were long enough either. A plastic spoon sitting near some coffee mugs called to her. Perhaps, if she went back to the changing rooms after college and had a bit of a go with that then things might get better.

The end of the day came and once again Mandy found herself in the girls' changing rooms.

A pocket mirror would have been useful but she did not have one in her bag. The mirrors over the washbasins were not much good unless she sat on the washbasins with her legs at a ridiculous angle. Instead Mandy settled down on a bench with her skirt and panties folded beside her looking at the blue plastic spoon. It almost matched her pubes! It was so difficult to believe what she was about to do.

"You OK, Mandy?"

She jumped, literally jumped but it was only Bobby, her rescuer of a few days before. What was he doing there again and, this time, in the girls' changing rooms?

"What are you doing here Bobby? This is the girls' changing area."

"I saw you come in; you were looking worried."

He had helped her once. His face seemed to show genuine concern. Could she now ask him to help her out again... but how to explain? Could she trust him? He had seemed pleased with what she had done for him - by mistake really - the other day. Could she trust him more than she was prepared to trust Rachel; trust Bobby because he had already seen, or she thought he had seen, her turquoise blueness.

"I'm... It's not that I'm unwell. I've done something silly. I need help," she looked up at him, "... again."

"If I can do anything."

"I've... I've been stupid. I've done something stupid." It was not true, but Mandy could hardly say the banana had done it all by itself. "You were so helpful the other day, I mean, could you help me out today too?"

"What have you done, then?"

"I've, I've got a banana - a peeled banana - stuck up my... my vagina."

He looked embarrassed. Mandy almost thought him sweet. Almost - he was Bobby Robinson after all. Yet she needed help.

"How'd you do that - oh well, yes, I suppose girls... was it nice?"

What could she say? She had to maintain the idea she had done it. "Um yes, but I shouldn't have peeled it."

"No, I suppose not. How far up?""

"I was going to try this plastic spoon." Mandy held it out for him to see. She felt ridiculous.

"You'd better let me see."

It was awful. Bobby had seen her naked from the waist down only a few days before; yes had seen the blue stain but now he was asking to see between her legs and she was going to have to let him see - everything.

Mandy lay down on the bench and opened her thighs wide; it was so undignified as if she was having a gynaecological examination - or inviting Bobby to fuck her.

Bobby looked a bit startled. Probably he had not seen a girl like that before. More than likely had not. She could once again see the bulge in his pants. Well, no surprise there. He sat beside her, one of her legs behind him, the other across his knees.

"Why are you all turquoise?"

Mandy almost challenged him with a, "Don't you know." But she was not sure; did not know Bobby was the perpetrator. How could he be?

"I had an... another accident with a pen."

"Looks like Mr Derais' colour. Has he... I mean have you..."

The idea was awful. Mr Derais and her!

"No! No! Coincidence."

It was his fingers touching her intimately that really did it. The shear awfulness came to her but there was nothing she could do. He was actually pulling her vaginal entrance open with his fingers and then placing a finger in her. She felt the smooth warmness of his finger as it entered her and, then, she could feel him wriggling it around like a worm.

"I can feel it but can't get it. Where's that spoon?"

Mandy looked at Bobby. He had such a concentrating look on his face.

She handed it to Bobby and felt its hard shape pushing into her.

"Yeah, got some."

And he had, a real scoopful but that was all he could manage.

Bobby sat back on his legs with his hands on his knees, wiping his forehead. It could not really have been from the exertion.

"It's not really working. It may be the doctor's unless..."

Mandy shuddered. Explaining what she had done to a, probably, male doctor was not on her list of 100 best things to do. Perhaps doctors were used to that sort of thing, but...

"I'll try and suck it out."

"What!?" Not even Jeff had done anything like that and here was Bobby offering...

No, fuck, not offering - doing! Before she could protest, Bobby was face down between her thighs. She could feel his hot breath on her sex.

The next moment, Bobby Robinson's lips were on her sex, were at her vagina. She could not believe it and, worse still, it felt amazing.

Mandy could most definitely feel Bobby sucking, a definitely strange feeling, but Mandy felt movement. Something was happening..

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12