Telekinesis - the Undoing Ch. 04

Story Info
Rachel finds her dildo moving all by itself.
7.1k words
4.67
26.9k
13

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,660 Followers

Telekinesis - the undoing of Mandy, Rachel and a few more besides

Chapter 4

Rachel called, "I'm home." No answer. Everybody was out, which was a pity because it had been a rotten day and she wanted to talk. Her best friend, Mandy, had been weird, just not herself. She had been withdrawn, a bit curt and kept asking her what blow jobs and swallowing were like. Rachel knew well enough but it was not good being reminded, not actually directly of course, that she no longer had a boyfriend, had broken up with Nik a month ago and had not had sex for over a month - blow job or no blow job - and it was getting to her. Fingers and Mr. Tom were all very well but it was not like 'the real thing.' She kicked off her trainers with a "fuck" - and that is exactly what she was missing.

Her essay had not got the mark she wanted either, Mark Bradley had pointedly ignored her and Bobby Robinson had managed to walk the whole way home with her expecting to talk. It had been a rotten day. Bobby was not totally bad but... he was a swot, OK, so was she but he was just boring really and just did not have it when it came to looks. The trouble was he lived near her, opposite the back of her house really, so he walked her way. You could see his parent's garden from her bedroom window and even Bobby in his bedroom some times. She was careful to close her curtains in the evening. She did not trust Bobby not to be watching her perhaps with binoculars or a telescope. He was 'OK' really but she would not put it past him to be a 'Peeping Tom.'

Rachel settled down to her homework. There was a lot to do. Dinner with the family later and then more essay writing. It was not long to exams. She had to do well if she was to go and do the course she wanted at Uni. An interruption for dinner and then back to work.

Finally she put down her pen and stretched. Outside it was dark and she could see herself reflected in the black glass of her bedroom window; her face with its framing of a great mound of black hair looking back at her. Instinctively she smiled and her reflection smiled back. Beyond the blackness no light shone. Perhaps Bobby was out or perhaps he was sitting in his darkened attic bedroom looking across at her. It was the sort of thing she imagined he would do. His house seemed a long way away but with good optics she knew it could be to him as if he was in the room with her, every detail of her face clear in the eyepiece. Rachel shuddered; she had no idea if Bobby even looked her way or was interested in girls. Perhaps he would be happier looking at boys. She knew she would! "Fuck Mark," she said but that was exactly what she wanted to do. Have him hard and erect in her bedroom like before with Nik when she had tied the ribbon round his cock and made a bow. She scowled and got up and closed the curtains. It was time for a bath and perhaps a visit from Mr Tom later.

Soaking in the bath - bliss. Rachel had let the water pour and let the orange scented foam rise. Her brother complained of his bath water smelling of oranges but she liked it and let plenty of the orange stuff pour from the bottle. What he did not know was oranges meant sex to Rachel. If she felt like playing with herself she poured the orange bottle: if not then the pine scent. He could have graphed his sister's arousal by how the bathroom smelt!

A rotten day but now her fingers could smooth away the tension. They moved to her breasts, her big breasts floating in the foamy water. She was a big girl and there was no mistaking that, too big really but she knew they were impressive - certainly impressed the boys and had done since they had started growing, well before the other girls in class. She had been the first to need a bra - though not the first to wear one. She smiled, before frowning at recalling Nik saying she needed help moving and he was happy to carry them - both of them - and he had. How many times had they walked around naked with him right behind her, his big cock at her bottom and reaching round to hold and lift her boobs as if he was carrying them before her - and then, of course, they had fucked doggy fashion - he'd seemed to like that.

'Fuck,' she said quietly but out loud. She missed him in bed - missed him altogether. They had even been in the bath she was in now. She could remember that, how cross her parents had been when they'd come home to find water dripping through the ceiling downstairs completely perplexed how it had happened - after all she was hardly a little girl any more, whooshing up and down the bath or doing slides into it from the end! Well, there had been a lot of 'whooshing' as Nik had fucked her in that bath; she could remember now the water surging as they copulated; Nik's cock working like a ramrod. 'Fuck,' it had been good.

Rachel's fingers slipped lower and into her dark curly patch, swirling around before her fingers slipped in. She eased further down the bath and raised her legs up onto the sides. What a picture she must look, a girl open and available - and she was. Her finger now on her clit. 'Fuck,' she wanted to be stuffed; even Bobby might do at the moment but she could not imagine he had anything much of a prick to write home about, and would be sure to come 'too soon.' Boys did that.

It was no good. Rachel needed something inside her and it was time to wash, get dry and get Mr Tom out of his hiding place. Had that been the worst shop experience in her life, buying Mr Tom? Yes. The knowing look of the shop assistant, even if her face was expressionless, Rachel was sure she had almost said, "Would madam perhaps prefer something a little smaller?" Something smaller for the younger woman, the less experienced, but Rachel had not wanted small and Mr Tom was certainly not that: Mr Tom was large, anatomically very detailed, black and it buzzed a lot!

Wrapped in a big bath towel Rachel walked to her room calling "goodnight." Door closed, Rachel dropped the towel but made no move to put on her pyjamas - she would not be needing them yet. Bending she opened a drawer and felt upwards for Mr Tom's hiding place. Straightening she looked at Mr Tom in her hand and gave him a big kiss right on his shiny plum end, "Always hard for me aren't you Mr Tom," she whispered. It was then she realised all was not as it should be. Rachel could have sworn she had closed the curtains but instead they were wide open and the blackness of the glass reflected back a surprised, dark and very naked girl with a very black dildo to her lips.

"Fuck," she said for the umpteenth time that evening. It seemed pointless picking up the towel now and just reached out, boobs bouncing and pulled the curtains tight shut. Hopefully nobody had seen her - but she was more worried about people having seen Mr Tom. It was unlikely neighbours were in gardens and the only risk, probably, was Bobby. An imaginary Bobby no doubt with telescope and camera - what if he had caught her naked and kissing Mr Tom? He could destroy her reputation at college with that photograph, could blackmail her into... into doing things. And she would have to.

It was all unlikely and, worked up as she was, Mr Tom had a job to do. Why could she not have a real boy here with a real cock? There were two main reasons: 1. Her parents were in, 2. She didn't have a boyfriend.

Rachel turned off the light and lay down on her bed, her tongue idly licking Mr Tom's plum, and thrusting the duvet to one side. She needed access, access to her sex, and it was not at all cold in her room that evening. With one hand on her left breast, Rachel pushed Mr Tom between her lips into her mouth. Fuck - he was big! She would like to suck a real cock as big as Mr Tom's for real some day. She could imagine the big man astride her and pushing himself in. The smoothness of the plum and behind it all those lovely dangly balls to fondle and squeeze but not squeeze too hard. She had made that mistake with Nik - well, fuck him, served him right of course - she had squeezed too hard. She'd squeeze a lot harder if she had him tied down on her bed, before fucking herself on his pole to a lovely climax but leave him unfulfilled just with the hard dull ache of over squeezed balls and unreleased cum.

Mr Tom moved on to the back of her throat as her fingers slipped lower. He was big - she could only just get her jaw around him and her teeth out of the way. Not that it really mattered. Mr Tom was plastic not soft warm flesh!

A saliva wet dildo on her nipple, a vibrating wet dildo on her nipples - scrumptious! And then the dildo sliding lower. Fuck, she was so wet but there was not a real man in her bed. What a waste. The shiny, wet, plum head slipped into her divide. No, not on her clit, that would come later, but she could feel the vibration there through her pubic bone. Up came her legs, up came her knees and... was that a noise? Rachel switched off the vibrator and listened. Nothing.

She lay on her back with her legs up and her thighs wide spread, open and exposed as if ready for a man to sink himself into her and fuck. There was no man there but Mr Tom knew what to do - he had done the same many times before. Rachel held the dildo right at her entrance as if she was being teased by the man. A little poking around, a little twirling and then a push. It was not easy because Mr Tom was big but slowly the big acorn head pushed at her. Rachel could imagine the big man holding her down, preventing her from moving, knowing there was nothing she could do to prevent him having her - if he could get himself in! Her face screwed up, eyes tight shut, her thighs as wide as they could be, her whole focus on her sex as Mr Tom wriggled and pushed and then he was in!

Rachel breathed a sigh of pleasure and relief which turned to panic as the ceiling light flashed on. Her head whipped round but it was not her brother, sister, mother or, fuck, her father coming into the room - there was nobody at her door or at the light switch at all. It had just turned itself on all by itself. She breathed a sigh of relief, and turned her attention back to the black dildo now buried three inches deep in her very wet vagina; she pushed it another inch and then her hand flew away from it as if she had received an electric shock. Her eyes, once again accustomed to light, had spotted the curtains were once again open, not fully open but undoubtedly open; wide enough for someone in the house opposite to look in, if high up in the attic, and see her with widely spread legs, wet pussy and a great big black dildo sticking end up in the air out of her vagina.

For a moment she lay in shock and mounting panic and then, unbelievably, the dildo switched on all by itself, buzzing and vibrating inside her. If two strange phenomena were not enough; before she could do anything it began sliding in and out of her as if moved by an invisible hand. She could see it, could watch it with eyes as wide as they had ever been, as the dildo came a little out of her and then moved forwards , pushing even deeper into her. She was frozen in disbelief and shock as the dildo moved.

Rachel shot out of bed, flicked the light switch and, still with the dildo buried in her, crashed back onto the bed shaking like she was in the throes of an orgasm and a half. She was not - quite the opposite: this was not a good thing. What the fuck was going on? Between her now tight shut thighs the vibrator buzzed and kept buzzing and vibrating. She could not turn it off without opening her thighs but what might happen then? It kept up its pleasant, tickling sensation as Rachel stared around the room - what had just happened? Was there a poltergeist in the house?

Her breathing slowed and slowly, very slowly she let her legs separate and Rachel reached down and, breathing hard, she turned the thing off. She lay still for a long time; sex and the prospect of an orgasm completely forgotten in the fear that things, particularly Mr Tom, might start moving again. Quietly she pulled the duvet over herself and slipped the dildo out, She drifted into sleep, rather worried and, actually, not a little frustrated.

It was not good finding herself walking to college with Bobby the next day but there he was right on cue as if he had been waiting for her; she had turned out of her road into the next and, as she approached the next junction, he had walked out perfectly in step with her. Perhaps he had watched her leave her house and timed it perfectly. There was nothing she could do about it without being rude but she had a lot to think about - after last night.

It was annoying to find a spot school inspection at the college entrance. Just occasionally without warning there would be a bag inspection for 'security reasons.' Stuck in the queue beside Bobby, Rachel fidgeted. She did not want to be in the queue, she did not want to be with Bobby, she just wanted to get away and think.

"Nothing in your bag there shouldn't be?"

"Course not." But now Bobby had asked, she had to check anyway. What had she ever had that would not pass muster but, almost compulsively, she checked. She didn't smoke, didn't even have a penknife and... fuck... what was Mr Tom doing there? How had she done it? How had she put Mr Tom in with her PE stuff? Rachel could not remember doing it; could distinctly remember packing the bag in her room but no way would she have put Mr Tom in there; she was sure he had gone back in his hiding place fresh from the bathroom; she must have done something stupid - very stupid. Not that the college rules said 'no dildos' or even no dildos over a certain size or 'dildos OK if not black' or 'battery powered sex toys not allowed.' Fuck, what should she do?

"Anything wrong, Rachel, you've gone white?"

"Err, no, I..."

"Something you want me to hide. I'm good at that."

Could he? Would he? But it would be so awful. She looked around in panic. Should she just go home but she could not miss the morning's test. What was the least awful, the teacher finding Mr Tom or Bobby knowing what she had - and used?

"What is it, let me feel."

And she let Bobby Robinson put his hand in her bag and feel for Mr Tom.

"Oh. Ttch... girls!"

Unbelievable, Bobby Robinson was trying to be all manly and ease her embarrassment with a joke. Who would have thought it?

She did not see Mr Tom go nor see what Bobby did but he said, "Sorted," and it was. No dildo to be found by the teacher; no raised eyebrow and a, "Really! Rachel. Why are you bringing that into college?" from Mr Derais or Miss Jolleson. It was a relief: but then Bobby had gone off with Mr Tom. She had not seen him after the bag search. Bobby Robinson had her vibrator in his pocket or somewhere, perhaps trying it to see if it buzzed, perhaps was even now trying it to see what it felt like against his cock, might be showing it to his friends (what friends?), might be sniffing it to see if he could smell her... It was all quite awful - but she had carefully washed it before putting it away in the morning. How had it got into her bag?

Rachel did not find it an easy day, not after the evening before nor with the ever present worry that there might be sniggering from the boys if Bobby revealed what he had found or been given for safe keeping. There was, however, no sniggering from anybody, nothing unusual and the test went well. But Bobby was waiting for her at the end of school.

"Hello," said Bobby. "Good day, Rachel?"

"Mmm sort of. Have you?"

Bobby nodded as she went on, "Can I have my... my thing back. Oh, and thanks awfully for hiding it. I don't know how it got in my bag. Not really the sort of thing you take to college is it?"

"Girl's thing really."

"Quite!" Did he need to state the b...... obvious.

"Big though."

"Um, yes, I suppose so."

Rachel shuddered inwardly. Bobby wasn't really, no he couldn't be, he wasn't going to ask about it and what she did with it? How awful.

"Does it really go... I mean can it fit in?"

He was, he was, he was! He really was asking. What should she say?

"It's rather personal Bobby."

"Yeah, certainly intimate! But I'm interested. I know so little about girls. Does it really?"

"Well, yes," she snapped, "otherwise I wouldn't have it. Unless it's a friend's and I'm looking after it for her." It was a bit late to think of that idea.

"To try out like? Kind of her to lend it. But did it work?"

Fuck. He was not letting go and he still had the fucking thing. She could not very well just stalk off and leave him.

"Yes, if you must know, takes a bit of getting ready but, yes, it goes in - and out for that matter. OK? Satisfied? Thank you for helping me out but can I have it back now?"

"Can I see?"

"What?!"

"Can I see you using the vibrator, please?"

"Huh!" This was awful, times two.

"I'm intrigued. Would you mind?"

Mind! Course she b.... minded.

"Does it really go right in?"

"Yes, it fucking does and, yes, it's big, I like big, OK, much bigger than your probably pathetic little tool. Give it back to me, now!" She was cross.

"Not much bigger, I think, actually."

"What?" He was looking a trifle smug.

"I don't think it's an awful lot bigger than me... actually. Would you like to see?"

"What?" He wasn't surely offering to let him see his if she let him see hers? It'd be doctors and nurses next.

"No I b... wouldn't and I don't believe you anyway. Men aren't really like that."

"So Nik isn't anyway?"

"Fuck you Bobby, no need to bring him into this."

"Sorry, but you were going out."

"Yes, the emphasis is on the 'were,' and it's still a bit raw if you must know."

"Sorry Rachel."

They walked on in silence for a long time.

Was Bobby telling the truth? Could he really be nearly as big as Mr Tom? Surely not but... no he couldn't be. What would it look like? Nik had been big but not that big.

They were near home.

"Can I have my thing back now, please Bobby?"

"Do you need it tonight then?"

"Bobby, don't ask such questions. I mean, how about if I asked if you were going to have a wank tonight?"

He looked thoughtful for a moment and then said, "I'd tell you if you asked. The answer would probably be a yes. I do most nights. Do you?"

And of course she did, now she did not have Nik. Mr Tom was a busy boy - or man - and certainly got through the batteries - his 'juice' she rather liked to think of it in an obvious sexual allusion.

"Yes," she snapped. She was telling Bobby more than she should. "You've probably seen me from your window."

"If you leave your curtains then... and the light on."

She knew it. She knew it!

"Well, can I watch or can't I"

"You expect me to take you home, drop my panties and bring myself off with my dildo whilst you stare?"

"Yes, please. I'd really like to."

"Perhaps you'd rather just fuck me instead." Her voice was icy.

"If you like, but I was only asking to watch. It is a very big dildo. I can't believe..."

It was just too much

"Fuck you Bobby. How dare you! Just 'cos you helped me out and...."

"Sorry, I was ..."

They walked on in silence. Street after street.

"You're not really as big as Mr Tom are you?" She could not help it, Rachel was intrigued by Bobby's claim. She liked big. It was her thing.

"I think so."

"You can't be." Nik certainly had not been, Larger than normal enough as her friends confirmed - very nice, yes; did the job, yes; nice in her hand, yes. It did - or had done - all the right things but it was not Mr Tom.

"Well, if you don't get cross with me, there is one way to find out."

Bobby Robinson - no, he could not be that big, He really could not be that big. Not him. "I'm going to have to get you to show me, Bobby." Fuck, she had said it - really said it! "OK if it is as big - and I'm the judge of that you can fuck me. How about that: but if you're not then I get to fuck you up the bum with Mr Tom. How's that for a deal? Are you prepared to risk that?" That was the way to turn the tables!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,660 Followers
12