Telekinesis - the Undoing Ch. 05

Story Info
Mandy gets mad with Jeff: Bobby helps out.
6.1k words
4.73
18.3k
9

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

Telekinesis - the undoing of Mandy, Rachel and a few more besides

*****

Mandy stood in her bedroom fresh from her shower. Normally she liked to see herself naked in the mirror; liked to see her trim body and know she was lucky and had a figure boys really liked. But now all she really saw were her blue pubes; pubes the colour of Mr Derais' ink. She could not help thinking how much he would probably like seeing her like that. How awful would he look naked? Momentarily she imagined what he would look like. Again the idea of his erection being the turquoise blue of his ink coming to her head. A little secret fetish of his like a tattoo nobody knew about or wearing woman's underwear. Mandy imagined him keeping a special bowl of his ink and every morning dipping just his genitalia into it, placing it on the floor of his bathroom and slowly lowering himself into it as if doing a 'press up' on the floor; immersing just his flaccid penis and balls in the blue liquid; raising himself again so his equipment hung dripping over the bowl and then slowly drying his own special turquoise blue colour. Yes, even his knob a turquoise blue. The blue so very carefully ending where his scrotum and shaft joined his body.

What would he think if he knew Mandy's pubes matched his? Was there a Mrs Derais and did he insist she was dyed too or did he write, with his careful hand, erotic poetry all over her pudenda? What would it feel like to have the spidery touch of the gold nib flowing over her thighs and other skin? Was there another side to Mr Derais?

Mandy giggled to herself. She could imagine a party, not the sort she went to, where everyone had been given a colour and at the end of the evening everyone stripped and matched up with a partner by colour. Genitalia previously coloured before coming out - strange painting in the bathroom! Awful to imagine Mr Derais suddenly appearing with his turquoise blue penis whilst all Mandy's friends were pairing up with nice young men with yellow, green or even red, white and blue penises! She smiled, what a stupid idea. Nicer to imagine the blue had worn off and her gold painted sex was matched with a boy with the most perfect shiny gold erection just standing waiting for her. A boy with a bit more staying power than Jeff - a golden boy indeed!

That brought Mandy back to the problem of the evening. What to do about Jeff? They were at the movies that evening and she knew what he would want to do afterwards and, normally, so did she. Could they perhaps do it in his car in the dark where he couldn't see her blue pubes? But Jeff was bound to turn the light on at some point - he always wanted to see her naked - or bits of her. Could she say 'not tonight' because of the time of the month? Not really, as he knew that was last week. He had been disappointed then - twice. Perhaps she could use the classic headache excuse but he might think she was going off him. The blow job was best. Pretend to be so over excited that she could not wait - and get him to come before he had delved or undressed her too much.

Perhaps she should have just dyed herself a different colour, a colour which was not Mr Derais', then said she had done it as a surprise for Jeff - it certainly would have been - but it was too late to shop for some green or dark blue dye. Orange might have been fun but would not have covered the turquoise blue very well at all. No, she needed to dress and go. Panties from a drawer - blue as it happened - bra, tee shirt, tight jeans, trainers and a cut off jacket. She looked fine.

The film was good, nice to be with Jeff, nice to kiss a bit in the cinema but not much when the film was on. It was too engrossing. Nice to walk hand in hand back to his car.

It was not - this time - a shame her parents were home. Mandy did not want to invite Jeff back for coffee or, rather, sex whether in the front room or on her bed. With her blue pubes she did not want to do that at all and she was relieved to find it was the same for him. It would be so much easier in the back seat to deal with Jeff. After all, if the courtesy light was off probably neither would be able to see anything and perhaps they could fuck after all. The ink was certainly colour fast so there was no risk of his fingers getting dyed blue when his fingers went a-walking and Jeff would have no idea his cock was not poking away at the usual pinkness.

Jeff had a place to take the car, a quiet place to park where they would not disturbed. Nice to slip into the back seat again, particularly nice as there was no light. It was all feel - no sight. No blue pubes on display. Could she risk it, could she risk taking her jeans and panties off or should she just do the blow job rather too effectively?

Nice to be kissing. Nice to feel Jeff's tongue slipping in and exploring; nice to venture her own tongue out and into his mouth; nice to cuddle; nice to feel a hand slipping under and raising her tee shirt; nice to feel fingers entering her bra; nice to feel the wetness coming.

It was not a cold night, easier to slip her tee shirt up and over her head; let Jeff fumble and unclip her bra - always difficult to find later in the dark!

Nice to pull at Jeff's zip; always lovely to feel inside to see what she might find - it always seemed to be something big! Lovely to pull his erection out of his fly and feel it standing all rigid and stroke it. What a wonderful thing, the firm flesh stalk and then the soft, spongy head - all smooth and streamlined and so right to push inside her. Should she? Should she take her jeans and panties off? Did she dare be naked with her turquoise secret. Mandy wanted fucking. And it was so good to be naked with Jeff in the back of the car. She liked that, liked it because it was sort of daring, not just because it let them get really 'together.' She really wanted a fuck that night. It was a risk worth taking and...

The interior light flicked on blinding Mandy.

"Hey what'd you do that for. Somebody might see."

It was not a cold night, the windows were not steamed up at all. Anyone outside could have seen a half naked girl, breasts on full display, and with erect nipples, and a boy with an erection sticking out of his trousers clasped in the girl's hand. No doubt at all about what was going on!

"I didn't, didn't touch it." Jeff flicked the switch plunging the car back into darkness.

The damage was done. Mandy was not going to take her panties off that night; no fear; very frustrating though. She was going to have to do the blow job - and quickly - and it was most unlikely Jeff would then bother to play finger games with her and, if he did, there was the risk he would see down her panties - if the light came on. Mandy could not risk the light coming on again. How had that happened?

Her hand on the erection. She knew exactly where it was and what she needed to do. It was not as if she hadn't sucked before. She knew Jeff liked that; she did too but it was the 'taking it all the way' that she had not done before. Gently she blew on the soft head, a clear and erotic message to Jeff of what was to come - yes, cum, that was the trouble. She could feel Jeff relaxing back into the seat. He would leave her to it until, hopefully, it was too late. Her lips descended wetly. Mmmm it was nice to take a boy in the mouth!

She sucked. It was nice. She liked doing it, big and warm in her mouth, lovely to move up and down it as she would rather like to have done with her vagina. Perhaps after all...

Not so nice though just as you are starting to get into a nice sucking routine to find the car light going on again. Mandy's head jerked up and off the penis but Jeff's hand was nowhere near the switch.

"Fuck - it must be a fault with the switch. I'll get it seen to." Jeff flicked the switch bringing darkness back. "I'll keep my hand on it, Mandy, please do that again."

Mandy's hope of sex was well and truly dashed now. She most certainly could not risk taking her pants off with that light going on and off. No, she needed to sort Jeff out straightaway; her mouth and lips worked, even seeing how far she could actually take him in; making plentiful use of her tongue. She knew he liked that.

"Careful Mandy, that is so nice but... shall we?"

The big thing in her mouth removed. "In a moment, Jeff, you are getting me quite worked up but let me suck you a little longer. It's so nice, so big!" Her hand fondled, trying to really excite it.

It was nice but she was about to get to the moment of truth - what would it be like feeling his stuff pulsing into her mouth, all hot, viscous and... what would it be like?

She attacked Jeff's cock with enthusiasm, her mouth so wet and clinging as she bobbed up and down, her tongue flicking. Not surprisingly it was too much for Jeff.

"Mandy, NO..." His hands to her head starting to pull her upwards but it was too late.

In her mouth suddenly a jet of fluid, the force of its expulsion dramatic, hot and glutinous - and then another jet. Mandy's tongue swirled around the smooth head. She had got what she wanted, Jeff coming without seeing inside her pants and she was going to make it good for him.

Again the light flicked on, Jeff must have let go, but Mandy could not do anything about that; to have released Jeff's cock from its lodgement would have invited a mess on his jeans and her clothes: better to stay with her lips clamped to his shaft. She was, after all, committed. A third jet. Did he always produce this much?

"Fuck Mandy, fuck!"

It was clear the blow job was going down well with her boyfriend. Why was the light on? If somebody was outside, what a revealing tableau, a girl naked from the waist up with her breasts on display and mouth clearly engaged in blowing the boy.

Another spurt. Her mouth seemed to be really filling up. It seemed full of the stuff, all around her tongue as she moved it over his still spurting knob.

The ejaculation slowed to a dribble. "Turn the fucking light out," not easy to say when your mouth is full of cum.

To swallow or what? It wasn't too bad, salty and, well, warm. A tentative swallow. Yes she could do it. A hurdle passed. Not too bad at all. She had made Jeff happy even if he had not done that to her.

The light went out. Mandy's lips sought Jeff's. They kissed, her tongue sought his.

"Fuck, Mandy, you haven't swallowed."

"I thought you'd like to share."

"Hey, why?"

"It'd be sexy."

"Not!"

A little annoyed Mandy swallowed and again her head bobbed down and took in again the shrinking penis. Nice in the mouth, nice to hold it and feel it soften. There was still a little flow coming. But she was cross with Jeff. She was prepared to drink his cum so why wasn't he prepared to share and taste. It seemed to Mandy a sexy thing lovers would do. She was actually not best pleased by Jeff's attitude. And then the light went on again.

"Jeff - if you can't fix that fucking light I'm not coming in this car again." She was pulling on her bra now. Fuck, it was upside down and inside out.

"Mandy, I don't know what's wrong. I'm sorry; the switch keeps switching across - it's as if somebody is moving it."

"Well there's fucking nobody else in here as far as I can see. Drive me home. No drop me at the college. I want to walk and think."

Not good. A bit of a lovers' tiff. A rather silent journey away from their parking spot: quite different from their arrival.

"See you." Mandy was out of the car and walking down the street. Not much of a goodbye from her at all. Jeff could be such a prat. The taste of his cum was still on her lips and the earlier excitement in her panties was not what it had been. She really would have liked a good fuck in the car. It had all been so frustrating what with that stupid light. The blue stain had really caused her problems.

It was a nice night to be out walking - out in the open and away from Jeff. Clear air - clear thoughts. A good long walk, she striding out. Mandy had been walking ten perhaps fifteen minutes or more when a car drew up just a little ahead of her and who should get out - of all people - Bobby Robinson.

"Oh hallo Mandy, how're you? Thought it was you walking along"

Mandy pursed her lips. What should she say?

"Want a lift?"

Funny him being there, going past, "Yeah, why not?"

"Been out."

"Um, yeah, the cinema with Jeff." That was stupid, saying she had been with Jeff. She was nowhere near the cinema. She'd have to explain now. Bother. "We had a disagreement."

"Oh, ah, right."

In a car, a different car: the evening had not turned out at all as she had wished; Jeff had not seen her blue pubes - that at least was a success - but she had not meant to have a quarrel; what was wrong with the inside light to his car - well he had better get it fixed.

Bobby was all jollity which was contrary to her mood, but she could not blame him for that.

"Want a coffee."

"Yeah, why not?" Coffee would be nice. She could still taste Jeff's cum.

Funny to be going out with Jeff and ending up with Bobby. Who would have thought it?

It was the 'ending up with Bobby' thought that caused her to pause. She had still not come down completely from her earlier arousal, could still feel all damp in her pants and the thought of Bobby's surprising endowment slipped into her mind. She had not at all forgotten. Not forgotten being in the changing room and showers with Bobby, not forgotten how he had tongued and brought her off with his fingers and how she had twice sprayed her blue pubes with his stuff. No, she had not forgotten that. She was pissed off with Jeff, so why should she not... it would not be as if they were going out or anything. Mandy wondered if there would be anybody else in Bobby's house.

There was nobody in at Bobby's house. Funny to be sitting in his house, in his lounge with a mug of coffee. And he was not making any moves, not trying to put his arm around her or anything. She could not get over how Bobby just seemed to do the right things. No presuming on the fact they had been in the showers together not that many days before when she had done that thing and made him cum. She wanted to talk to Bobby, tell him what went wrong.

"I didn't want Jeff to see my, you know, blue pubes."

"Funny thing to do Mandy, but I liked them. I thought it gave a certain 'je ne sais qua' really. People dye their hair so why shouldn't you..."

"It was a stupid thing to do with the ink."

"Ink?"

"Surely you recognised the colour?"

"No!"

"It was a dare," a spur of the moment explanation from her - a dare to colour her pubes with ink. She regretted it as soon as she said it. He might ask questions about why and whom. "And I didn't want Jeff to see and so I... I sucked him off, you know, but then he wouldn't kiss me with his stuff in my mouth," Mandy looked at Bobby, did he get the point she was making?

"Why not?"

"He thought it was gross."

"Wouldn't have stopped me."

"What with Jeff's cum!"

They laughed. It was really funny.

"Well, um, you know, maybe not."

"But you would with your own?"

"Of course. Sexy thing to do."

Bobby so said the right things. It was just as if he had heard what she had said to Jeff.

"Did you mind kissing me down there?"

"No - opposite, loved it. Sexy, really nice and, actually, with your banana pulp really quite tasty."

He was funny as well, really. "Yeah, well that was stupid too, I mean, without the banana."

"Sure, anytime, you taste fantastic and it's all so, well, hot and wet."

Mandy felt her sex getting wetter again. She had not really come down from the anticipation earlier in the evening. She wanted sex and knew it. She could not really do all that again with Bobby could she? Not really with Bobby but he was there and... there was that cock. She would not mind holding that again. And she was really pissed off with Jeff.

"Shall we?

Bobby had a banana in his hand. Mandy could not recall him picking it up, yet it was there in his hand and he was peeling it.

"No, I didn't mean..."

But Bobby had interpreted her wrongly. She had merely meant they should go up to bed to fuck but he was suggesting cunnilingus with the banana. Jeff would never... he was not exactly subtle. Just got straight to the act if he could. Not very imaginative. "I suppose we had better undress... like the showers. I don't mean us to go all the way. That's just with Jeff."

Bobby seemed in no hurry and having made the suggestion Mandy found herself doing just that - undressing in the lounge of Bobby's house with him watching. It was suddenly uncomfortable. Not like undressing for Jeff which she had done many times before but for Bobby; yet, whereas Jeff would just have stared - drooling perhaps - Bobby made such nice comments about her legs and breasts. The sort of things girls like to hear.

Surprisingly as she got down to her bra and panties she felt better. "Aren't you going to...?"

"May I help?"

And he leant forward, put his two thumbs either side of her panties and pulled them down exposing her sex, exposing her triangle of curly blond hairs. He did it without even standing up.

Panties on the floor and Bobby easing her legs apart so she was standing 'at ease' before him.

"Shall I?"

Bobby was holding the partially peeled banana at an obvious angle. It was a larger banana than before: almost as if it had been specially selected for the purpose.

He seemed to have the idea she had a thing about bananas. Should she say, 'no, not today.' But why not? His tongue work would follow and Jeff did not do that.

Mandy could feel herself getting wetter - best not to drip on Bobby's carpet.

"Err, yes please." Yes please, please push a banana into my vagina. What was she doing!

She stared at Bobby's face as he finished unpeeling the banana and then it touched. The rounded end on her sex. It felt firm, more like the real thing, pushing and opening her. A sharp intake of breath as it went in. Bobby Robinson was fucking her with a banana in his house as she stood in front of him in just her bra. He pushed it in and pulled it out and then pushed it back in again. Bobby Robinson sitting in front of her, her sex at his eye level giving him as good a look at her curls as he could want. She could not really believe she was doing this but she had so wanted sex and Jeff had been such a dolt.

"Is that nice, Mandy. What else would you like me to do?"

So different from Jeff. Bobby asking about her needs not just getting his cock out and expecting her to... do things with it. She was rather happy just standing there for the moment being fucked with the banana.

"Just keep doing that Bobby, I like it." It was very nice. After the failure of the evening it was surprisingly nice to be displaying herself like that. 'Lewd.' was the sort of clever word Mr Derais might, use but it seemed so apt. She widened her legs a little more.

"Oops Mandy, it's broken off. Shall I try and get it out - again?"

Bobby did not actually wait for an answer, just moving in on her with his mouth. It was marvellous, just standing like that and having a man just snuffle in to her sex and begin to, literally, eat her out. Amazing to feel and made the more so because she felt 'full' at the same time!

It did not get the banana out though.

"Mandy, would you lie down. I'm going to try and suck it out."

Even more amazing to be lying back, legs so spread - yes 'lewdly' - and watching Bobby approaching her, his head getting closer and closer and his lips opening and then forming a seal right around her... and then suction.

"Ooooh!" She felt the banana move and slip out of her and there was Bobby looking at her with half a banana between his lips. He winked and then pushed it half back in again and then was gently fucking her. Fucking her once more with the banana but this time held in his mouth. Not something Jeff would have done - or ever thought of doing. Bobby was certainly getting her very nicely worked up. She was sure she was going to 'come' with him: something she only sometimes managed with Jeff.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12